Seducing Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered, "Well, I had more of the initial in mind...but you really seem to like being teased, feeling sexy, and having orgasms... I mean instead of being raped and humiliated... Right?"

She thought for a moment, took a sip of wine, and answered. "Actually, the rape and humiliation was one of those things I've fantasized about for a long time now; and now that I've done it, I don't really want to do it again." She took my hand and looked into my eyes before adding. PLEASE don't get me wrong Joe. That was incredible and I needed it badly. Once I knew it was you, I just got hot as hell and was the most intense sensation I've ever felt." She thought a bit before going on. "I don't know... It's just strange... I've done it now and it was incredible as I said... Now that I've done it once... Thinking about it, I guess you can't truly rape the willing and it's just one of those things that would never be the same as the first time, like loosing your virginity I guess!" She leaned over on my as we both laughed. Then she sat up and asked, "You want to take a shower with me again?"

"Sure." I replied and we got up and went to her shower. She set the water and we got in. She lathered up some soap in her hands, handed me the bar and started spreading the soap on my body. I lathered up and started spreading it on her body. Soon we were rubbing and grinding against each other and I was getting hard again. I faced her, kissed her, picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Since she knew what to do from the other day, we were instantly fucking with a good rhythm. Within minutes, she was cumming again. We went at it until the water started getting cold and I let her down, so we could quickly finish cleaning and get out. By the time we got out, the sheets in the dryer were done, so we swapped them around, made the bed and went to sleep.

I woke up just before 9, with morning wood. Jane was still sleeping, so I eased out of the bed. I decided to quietly brew some coffee and try to make her breakfast in bed. I figured, she might like being pampered a bit. I got some eggs bread, and fruit out, found the utensils I needed and started scrambling some eggs. I got those cooking, sliced the fruit, and started the toast. Just like at work, everything was done at the same time. I found her trays and got one. I brought her breakfast into her and gently woke Jane. She stirred a bit and after seeing the tray said, "Oh how nice. You didn't have to do all this, but I like it. Thank you." She sat up, started eating, and asked. "Where's yours?"

I answered, "In the kitchen. I'll go clean up as I eat, just like work. I'll be back in a minute though." I got up, kissed her, and went to the kitchen to eat and clean up.

I was just finishing cleaning when Jane walked in with her tray saying, "That was really good Joe, and this coffee is excellent. Just what I need to get moving today. Hey, I need to do just a few errands this morning. I should be done by noon. Do you want to come with me, or just stay here and think about what you want to do next?" She put her tray down and came over closer to me, and said as she hugged me. "You know... What I said last night, when I was riding you... about doing ANYTHING, still holds... Well, ALMOST anything." We kissed and she went on. "I mean as long as we're not hurting anyone or breaking any laws. So, if there's anything you've ever fantasized about, been curious about, and I can help you make it happen; I'd love to do it for you."

I replied, "Nothing really comes to mind right now, but I think I'll go along with you so that if I get any ideas I can ask you."

She said, "Let's get ready then. By the way, did you bring clothes, and how did you get here? I had been looking for you car every night on my way home, thinking that would be my clue you were here—nice touch, but did somebody drive you over here?"

"No, I just parked a block away and walked the rest of the way." I replied. We went back to her room and I got all my things out, showing her what I brought and where I placed and hid everything. I quickly cleaned up and got ready, while Jane fixed her hair and put on makeup. Getting an idea, I popped my head around the corner and said to her. "Hey, I know one thing I'd like—for you dress sexy when we go out."

She replied, "OK, just a minute while I touch up my makeup like I used to when I went out to the clubs." While she did that, I decided to see what kind of lingerie she had. I soon discovered that Jane had almost an entire dresser full of lingerie, panties, bras, stockings, etc.! She came out, saw me, and said. "Yeah, I've definitely got a good collection of that stuff; something for almost any occasion or taste." She came over to me and asked, "would you like to help me pick something out?"

"Yes." I replied.

She said, "The first thing is the dress or outfit." She pulled a few dresses out, but I really liked a short red one. "Now, we'll pick out some lingerie that matches." She pulled out a few things and let me pick. Naturally, I opted for black stockings, lace bra and panties. "Finally, I'll pick out some heels and accessories. You better let me do this." She found what she wanted as I finished getting dressed and we went out through her garage to her car. She had a convertible and I helped her put the top down. We pulled out and she said, "First stop, the bank before they close. This will only take a few minutes, so if you'll just stay with the car, we won't have to put the top up." I agreed as we pulled up to the bank. As she got out she said. "Now don't forget Joe: I'll do almost anything to please you and I mean it. Just think about it while I'm in here and ask me." She turned and walked in the bank. I started thinking. She had a lot of lingerie and I loved, and still love, seeing women in lingerie. Perhaps would put on a show for me that afternoon and evening. Then it hit me! Another woman, about her size—That was it! After all, like mom, Sarah, and Cindy had said; it's every man's fantasy. Jane will think she's giving me my first threesome! I thought about it a bit more before I saw Jane come out. She got back in the car and asked, "Did you think of anything?"

I answered, "Yes, two things, but I'm not sure about one of them."

She started the car, we pulled out, and she asked. "OK... AND?"

I replied, "First, as you said, you've got a lot of lingerie and such. I like looking at pictures, but I'd like my own live modeling show even more. One where we can 'take breaks' as the urge hits us."

There was a pause before she spoke. "OK, that sounds like fun for both of us. I'd enjoy modeling for you and am flattered that you find me that attractive... Now what else?" I paused on purpose, because I knew I needed to seem nervous even thinking about what I was about to request of her. "C'mon Joe. What else do you want? What's your fantasy?"

Surprisingly, I did feel myself blush a bit. I swallowed and answered. "I'd really like... I mean my fantasy is to have you... and another woman... modeling lingerie for me."

She turned to look at me as we stopped at a light and grinned. There was a bit of a silence before she jokingly asked, "You just want me and a friend to model for you and that's it?" She already knew the answer, but she was just having fun with me now.

"Well... no, I'd want a bit more." I replied.

She giggled a bit and asked, "A bit more what Joe?" She was just grinning a huge grin now and it looked really good on her.

"I've seen pictures of women kissing each other and having sex, and even a couple of pictures with a guy there too... That is my fantasy. I think it would be a blast." I told her.

She replied, "While, it's not an unreasonable request, it may be tough for me to arrange; but I'll think about and try calling a few women I know... I mean first you'd be asking two women to have sex with each other and that's not natural, but I'm willing to try it. Then it's finding someone I know that's willing to have a threesome and available this weekend... I don't know if I can deliver on that with no notice, but I'll try when we get home OK?"

"OK." I replied. We went by the cleaners where she had me get a bunch of clothes out of her trunk, and I carried some clean clothes out and laid them out in the trunk. Next, we went by an open fabric store so Jane could buy a couple of waterproof mattress liners. Then we went by the supermarket and picked up some stuff. On the way home, we stopped by a drive-in and picked up an early lunch. When we got home, we unloaded everything and ate our lunch in the kitchen as Jane went through her address book.

Finally, she said. "OK, I think I know of...let's see...five, maybe six friends I can call. Now I just need to think of how to pitch this to them... Any ideas Joe?" I nodded and she went on, "Let's see... I think I know what to say." With that she started calling her friends. First call, no answer, Jane left a message to call her back that day or evening if she was free. Second and third calls, those friends had plans. Fourth call, after 15-20 minutes of talking, they declined. Fifth call, hadn't talked to Jane in months, had a boyfriend she was getting serious with, so no thanks. Jane looked at me and said, "This isn't looking good for this weekend Joe. I'll try this last one, but Joyce is married, and not happily. The only reason I'd even consider her is because her husband was caught cheating on her and didn't think it was that big of a deal. She was crushed by it though. I don't know, she used to be a 'wild one' as we called it back then, the life of the party. Oh hell, let's just see." She called Joyce and they talked for about 20 minutes. It sounded like they were separated but he was cheating again. Jane started off doing a lot of listening, but then toward the end, she started her pitch. Then I heard Jane say, "No need to bring anything, we're close enough to the same size, just come on over. I think we'll all have fun." She looked and me and gave me 'thumbs up'. We smiled at each other, and she said. "OK, we'll see you in a few minutes then. Bye." Jane hung up the phone came over to me, put her arms around my shoulders and said. "I did it! I did this just for you. Joyce is on her way. The kids are with their father at his place this weekend. She's going to get cleaned up and head over, so she should be here in an hour or so."

I kissed her for a few moments whispered into her ear. "Thank you so much."

She replied, "It's the very least I could do after last night. Think of it Joe. You're getting your first threesome at 18. Some guys go their whole lives and never get that! We're going to enjoy a weekend we'll never forget... The other thing is that we're close to the same sizes as I recall, close enough that she should be able to wear my lingerie too. She said she wanted to bring a few things of her own anyway. I can't wait either. I just hope you're able to keep up with us... Well as I said, she was the wild one in her younger days." Jane went on telling me that they worked together about 10 years ago, before Joyce got married and was expected to stay home and have kids. She had two kids and had to get a hysterectomy. Jane said she was about 40, long red hair and green eyes. We decided to turn on the TV, talk, and wait for Joyce to show up. As we talked, I thought about all those outfits Jane had and figured this could be even better than the show Kathy, Cindy, and Jenny put on for me.

A bit over an hour later, the doorbell rang. Jane got up to get the door and I followed. When she opened the door, they hugged and Joyce walked in. Jane introduced us as she shut and locked the door, and Joyce dropped her bags and walked over to hug me, as I outstretched my hand, saying. "Oh hell, honey! We should hug. After all, we're going to be doing A LOT more than that soon." As she hugged me, she ran her hands over my body and gave me a single kiss." Then she let me go, smiled, looked a Jane, and said to her. "Where did you find him Jane? Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. This is going to be fun." She was as Jane described, was wearing shorts and a halter-top, and she had her purse, a vanity, an overnight bag, and a bag with some bottles of wine and liquor that she handed to Jane. As Jane took the bottles into the kitchen, Joyce looked at me and said, "I'll take my vanity and bag back to Jane's bathroom. Please go out to my car and get the suitcase and bring it in for me?" I did as she went back to Jane's room. She had a large suitcase in her back seat that I grabbed and toted in. When I got inside, Joyce said. "Please take that back to the bedroom, open it on the bed and pull out the plastic bag on top." I took it back and opened it up. The suitcase was full of lingerie. I grabbed the bag and brought it to Joyce.

Jane asked, "What's in the bag Joyce?"

Joyce looked at me, smiling as she replied. "I've got a few men's things here, and I'm not sure... but I think they might just fit Joe. We won't be the only ones modeling today!" She handed me the bag, I looked inside, and Joyce added. "Go ahead Joe, pull out the stuff I brought and show Jane. Hell, Mark (her soon-to-be ex-husband) didn't ever use them. In fact, he never even opened a lot of it, so I thought we'd put them to use today." I pulled out some silk boxers and opened them up as the ladies 'ooh'd and ahh'd'. They looked like they might have been a bit large, but I wasn't sure. Then there were a couple of outfits, with straps and stuff. In the bottom of the bag they were some silk and mesh men's bikini-style underwear and a few men's G-strings made of silk, mesh, and nylon—all of varying colors. Then Joyce asked us, "All right, what's the plan?"

Jane replied, "Joe and I had talked about modeling until the urge hit us, and then we'd take a break. Right Joe, this is your fantasy, so what do you want?"

I paused to think, and then answered. "That sounds good to me. I mean I'm not sure."

Joyce broke in. "I know you've never had a threesome or modeling show, but what about you Jane." Jane nodded no and Joyce went on. "Here's my idea: Jane and I will start by going pack, freshening our makeup and hair, and then picking out our first outfits. We'll model for you Joe, and then you'll go back and put something on to model for us and so on. We can take a break if we all want it, but I'd suggest we just stick to modeling this afternoon. I've had a few threesomes before, and the longer we can build up to it and raise our anticipation and seduction, the more intense and memorable it will be for all of us tonight. What do you both say?"

Jane and I looked at each other and agreed. They went back to Jane's room and shut the door. I could hear them talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I just sat staring at the clock—It was 1:30—in anticipation. Finally, after about 30 minutes they came out in their first outfits. "Here we come!" I heard Jane say. They were both wearing silk and lace gowns in dark colors, Jane in black and Joyce in emerald. They had touched up their makeup to look more seductive, darker eyes, redder lips, and slightly enhanced faces; and they had primped their hair. This wasn't what I noticed first though, as they paraded around the living room for me. Then Jane said, "Joe, Joyce was saying we ought to have light snacks to nibble on through the afternoon and evening instead of just having a big dinner."

Joyce said, "Yes, if we just wait until dinner, we'll all crash by 9 o'clock; well at least Jane and I will. But, if we snack lightly through the afternoon and evening, and don't drink too much, it will help all of us last longer well into the night. Plus, did you know that if we drink a lot of water and fruit juice now, our sweat and 'juices' that we make during sex later will smell and taste better, and less bitter to each other... I bet you didn't know that Joe, did you?"

I replied, "No, I didn't know that."

Joyce replied, "Well, don't feel bad, most people don't. Before I got married, I ran in the swinging crowd and learned a few things. Jane didn't know... Anyway, we decided that since you don't have as many things to model as we do that you could put together some snacks and make us some juice. We'll bring the food in here so we can all nibble as we go this afternoon, and tonight we'll bring it into the bedroom along with our drinks."

Then Jane said, "C'mon into the kitchen and I'll get some stuff down so you can put it out while we change again." We all went to the kitchen as Jane and Joyce pulled out food, plates and trays. Once everything was out I just started putting chips in bowls and mixing apple and orange juice. Minutes later, they came out again. This time they were ivory and black satin and lace slips with natural stockings. They found me in the kitchen and paraded around again, both brushing against me as they did. As they left for another change, I started slicing cheese and sausage; and laying them on plates with crackers. Instead of slicing fruit, I put it in a bowl whole; bananas, apples, and peaches. I brought it all into the living room and laid it out. We had enough food for a party of ten! I grabbed one of Jane's big pitchers, filled it with water and crammed it into her refrigerator as they came out again. They were both wearing full corsets with stockings, one in red and one in black. They paraded around and sat down, as Jane told me, "OK Joe, now it's your turn. Start with the most 'conservative' outfit Joyce gave you, and we'll all make it more risqué as we go... Oh, and your stuff is in my guestroom on the couch." I went to her guestroom and went through the outfits. I decided to start with some purple silk boxers and nothing else. I went out and spun around for them and Jane said, "Come a bit closer Joe." I walked over between them and as Jane stroked my butt, Joyce lightly stroked my growing cock.

Then Joyce said, "OK, have a seat, we'll be right back." I sat down as they went back to the bedroom and changed. I could hear them talking quietly to each other, but couldn't make it out. They came out in less than five minutes wearing the shorter length slips (over the hips), with panties and stockings. They came out close to me and as they spun around I lightly stroked both their butts. They wiggled around a bit for me and sat down. The Joyce said, "Since we have more outfits than you, we'll go back for one more change." They went back and got into camisoles with matching panties and stockings. This continued on throughout the afternoon as the outfits got more risqué and revealing for all of us. They would model two for each one I modeled. The flirting, teasing, and body contact also progressed.

It was after 5 and they were taking much longer for their change than the usual 5-10 minutes. I didn't hear a lot of talking recently and noticed that their panties were visibly getting wet as they modeled. I was down to men's mesh-front G-string, and their last outfits were sheer bra and panty sets, with black stockings, that left nothing for imagination. I heard Jane moan loudly. Then Joyce yelled, "Joe, loose your G-string and get back here!" I went back and found Jane on the edge of the bed. Joyce was on her knees on the floor, aggressively eating her pussy. Joyce lifted her head and said, "The modeling show is over. Now the real fun begins. C'mon in and join the party!" I got in behind Joyce and positioned myself to take her doggy-style. She moaned softly as I eased my rock-hard cock into her wet and waiting pussy. We all went at it like that until Joyce got Jane to come. After that we all got on the bed and all kissed for a few minutes before we all became a tangled mass on the bed for the next 2-3 hours.

Then we took a break. Joyce asked about a robe so she could step out for a smoke and Jane told her she was breaking her 'no smoking' rule in her house that night and that she might want one herself. I went to the kitchen to get some water, wine, and snacks out of the refrigerator. I carried everything in on a large tray and sat down between them where they both patted the sofa. They both threw their legs on top of mine as I sat down and Joyce offered me a drag on her smoke, which I took. We all sat in silence for a few minutes, then Jane asked. "Well... I'm enjoying this quite a bit. In fact, I could get used to it! ... I don't know about Joyce there." Joyce verbally agreed, then Jane asked me, "What do you think so far, ... are you enjoying this Joe?"