Seducing My Aunt Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
615 Followers

She began riding me and moaning.

“Oh fuck yeah! Oh Mike, your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy! Fill me up! FUCK ME!” She screamed.

I flipped her over onto her back, spread her legs wide, and fucked her with abandon. She was moaning and screaming. I flipped her over again and entered her from behind and began fucking her hard and holding her tits. I slapped her ass and she whimpered and seemed to enjoy it. On one thrust my cock slipped out of her pussy and I thrust back. Unfortunately, (or should I say fortunately?) she leaned down and her asshole was where her pussy was a moment ago. My cock slipped entirely inside of her ass.

“Oh My GOD!” My aunt screamed.

I slid in all the way easily from her pussy juices soaking my cock.

I began thrusting in and out of her ass.

“Wait hold on a second baby. Stop! It has been a long time since I have been fucked up the ass. Let me get used to it. Let’s just lay here and let me get adjusted to your cock and then you can start fucking me again!” She said.

I nodded my head and lay there behind her resting my head on her back until she began thrusting back at me and I began thrusting again.

I grabbed both her cheeks and thrust in and out with passion. It felt so fucking good. I held her in place fully impaled on my cock, I sat back on the bed, and she rode me with her back to me. I watched her ass move up and down and it looked so fucking sexy!

I pulled her off my cock and had her turn around and face me. She put my dick inside of her and began riding me again, I was sitting up and her tits rubbed against my chest. Her nipples felt so good and sexy. I put my hands on her ass and helped her ride up and down on my cock. We began kissing and our tongues met. We started kissing very passionately and moaning as we were fucking so wildly.

She broke the kiss and moaned louder and I knew another orgasm was nearing. I thrust in and out of her faster hoping to cum at the same time as her. She started moaning even louder.

“Oh FUCK ME Mike! Oh, fill me with your hot fucking cum! I want to feel it in my pussy! Oh yeah you hot fucker you! I’m going to cum!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

“Oh fuck yeah!” I yelled as I buried my cock inside of her and let loose a hot load of cum,

She started rubbing her pussy and put two fingers inside when I took my cock out and she began eating my cum. It was so fucking sexy. I never thought I would see my aunt do this.

We lay there exhausted and sweaty, reeking of sex. We spent the rest of the weekend fucking and my aunt was showered, dressed, and left mere minutes before my fiancé returned home on Sunday night. Whew almost got caught…

Next: My cousin Tiffany, the stripper.

P.S. – Please don’t forget to vote and email me. I love reading many of the emails from the readers who enjoy the stories. The comments, questions and fair criticism are always welcome. Keep them coming!

LadysMan
LadysMan
615 Followers
12