Seducing Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After slugging back yet more tequila, Sophie reached behind her and nervously started to unzip her tight fitting dress. As she pulled her hands through the arm holes and it started to slip down her sleek torso, Kirsty finally got a glimpse of the pretty brunette's sexy brown lace bra and left her absolutely desperate to see what was underneath it. In fact Sophie looked practically topless already as the bra blended in perfectly with her bronzed skin. She continued to push her dress down her small, toned body, and revealed a gorgeous thong that matched her bra. It was Kirsty's turn to be lost for words.

"You look absolutely incredible hun," she said barely audibly as Sophie stepped out of her dress, leaving her in just her underwear and heels.

Spurred on by Kirsty's compliments and the drink flowing inside her, Sophie then reached behind her and a small click could be heard as she unclasped her bra. The blonde waited with baited breath as she let the bra fall to the floor, finally revealing the cutest pair of tits she had ever seen. Sophie's tiny breasts matched the rest of her petite frame and were no more than an A size cup. However their perkiness and the tiny dark nipples that topped them off made Kirsty absolutely ravenous.

"Oh my god your boobs are fucking fantastic," she said in awe.

"Thanks," Sophie replied meekly blushing a deep shade of red.

After kicking off her heels, Sophie began to slip her thong down her toned thighs. Kirsty was sure she could see hints of wetness on the neat folds of her tiny pussy lips as she sat back down on the bed. Her box was topped up by a tidy triangle of well-trimmed dark pubic hair.

"Well I certainly didn't think I would be getting naked in front of someone I'd just met this evening," she exclaimed. "Oh well a dare's a dare I suppose."

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" Kirsty replied revelling in how far she had got the brunette to go. "But I need to ask one thing. How come you have no tan lines?"

"Whenever I'm home," Sophie blushed even more. "We have a pretty big garden and well... I like to sunbathe naked."

"Dam girl you're far naughtier than I imagined!" exclaimed Kirsty. The image of Sophie lying on a towel completely nude soaking in the rays was enough to make her faint. "Now I think you deserve a reward for being so brave. I'll take a truth. Go on ask me anything."

"Ok, well this has been bugging me for a little bit," said Sophie, starting to feel less shy about her lack of clothing. "Are you into girls or something?"

"What do you think Sophie?"

"It was a stupid question I suppose," the brunette replied. "Don't think I hadn't seen the way you look at me though."

"How could anyone keep their eyes off you though?" Kirsty said placing her hand on Sophie's thigh. "Especially now I've got you naked in front of me." Slowly she lent in and kissed the brunette softly on the lips.

"I'll be straight with you," said Sophie regaining her composure. "I've never been with a girl and I'm not sure I want to either."

"Trust me," responded Kirsty. "I won't make you do anything you don't want to ok?" She knew she had Sophie right where she wanted her. "Now I think it's your turn again. Truth or dare?"

"Ok well dare again I suppose it can't be any worse than what I just did."

Kirsty could barely hide her excitement. Sophie had no idea what she had planned for her.

"You're going to let me do a shot of tequila off your body."

"What do you mean?" asked Sophie sheepishly.

"Let me show you."

Kirsty grabbed her friend by the shoulders and force her down onto the bed. As Sophie got comfortable the blonde collected the salt shaker they had been using throughout the evening and began to pour a liberal amount onto Sophie's delicate collarbone.

"Now stay very still," she said sternly as she took the slice of lime and began to squeeze as much juice as she could out into Sophie's belly button. "This should be fun," she muttered smiling as she poured herself a shot.

Kirsty then climbed up on top of Sophie, her thighs straddling the brunette's as she bent down and moved her lips towards her clavicle. She began to sensually nibble and suck on Sophie's collarbone, lapping up as much of the salt deposited there with her tongue. As she continued to shower kisses over her friends neckline, she could feel Sophie's little heart thumping through her ribcage and see she was very tense as she desperately tried to stay still. Seeing the affect she was having on her only spurred Kirsty on. She quickly lifted herself up and kicked back the shot of tequila she had ready before moving herself down Sophie's body and slurping away at the lime juice deposited in her belly button. This time Sophie finally lost control of herself. She let out a little yelp and her body convulsed with delight as Kirsty continued to trace her lips and tongue over her toned lower abdomen, lapping up every last trace of the lime.

"Mmmm that was yummy," Kirsty said devilishly. "And it looked like you enjoyed it too!"

"I don't know why," replied Sophie. "But that felt amazing. Your tongue sent shivers down my spine."

"Well that sounds like you're asking me to do another one!"

Without waiting for a reply, Kirsty reached for the salt shaker once again but this time began to drop the salt all over Sophie's right nipple. She took great delight as the brunette squirmed each time the cold granules hit her skin. Satisfied with her work she then placed the slice of lime in Sophie's mouth, her teeth clenching onto the hard outer skin of the citrus fruit.

"You look good enough to eat right now," she giggled as she poured herself yet another shot of the viscous liquid.

Slowly she moved her head down once again towards Sophie's elegant frame. Very cautiously at first, she pushed the tip of her tongue down onto the brunette's nipple and felt her body shake at the force of her delicate touch. Gently she began to swirl her tongue around Sophie's tiny areola, lapping up any salt in its path. She started with larger circles, gradually decreasing in size before her tongue finally planted firmly on the brunette's nipple. At this point she placed her lips around it and took the opportunity to give it a long loving suck, feeling it grow harder in her mouth. She then held her nipple between her teeth and gently bit into it. As she increased the pressure, she felt Sophie's whole torso raise off the bed in anticipation as the brunette struggled to breath with the lime held between her teeth.

"Mmm that was delicious," she muttered sexily as she lifted her head up and downed her next shot, before biting down hard on the slice of lime held in Sophie's mouth. Their lips almost collided once again as the blonde sucked hard on the fruit, savouring the citrusy taste before finally she pulled the lime out of Sophie's mouth and planted a deep sensual kiss on her lips.

"I think somebody enjoyed that," Kirsty said excitedly as she looked down at Sophie's pussy. Now there was no mistaking the wetness that was clearly visible on her pussy lips.

"I can't deny it," Sophie replied struggling to regain her breath. "That was seriously hot."

"How about playing another game now? I think this one has run its course."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Ok well it's pretty simple," said Kirsty. "I'm gonna flip this coin five times. I'll be heads and you'll be tails," she continued. "The loser is the one whose side come up the most. And they have to do whatever the winner says for the rest of the night."

"Well that sounds like it could be fun," replied Sophie. "But it's getting kind of late now. I'm not sure..."

"Oh come on it will be fun," Kirsty hit back. "And besides you never know you might win!" She knew that the brunette was too turned on to back out now. She knew she had her exactly where she wanted.

Kirsty flipped the coin for the first time and punched the air as it landed on tails. However the next two times it landed on heads.

"See I told you you might win," she said to her naked friend as they both sat there nervously in anticipation.

Kirsty flipped the coin for a fourth time. A tail. The score was now tied a 2-2. It would go down to the fifth flip of the coin. Now it was Kirsty who could feel her heart thumping as she flipped the coin high, spinning into the air before it landed on the ground with a thud.

"It's a tail!" she squealed delightedly. "Looks like I've got myself a little pet for the rest of the evening!"

Sophie looked absolutely terrified. Her head swung towards the ground as her body shook in anticipation at what was in store for her.

"Ooo don't look so nervous baby," said Kirsty sympathetically before dropping her voice to a whisper. "I've seen how turned you are. Trust me we are both going to have a lot of fun right now." She softly ran her hand down the side of Sophie's toned body before gently kneading her soft breast. "Now baby I want you to lick my pussy." Kirsty slowly unzipped her skirt before pushing her panties down her thighs, revealing an adorable pussy that was completely shaved as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Kirsty I don't know about this," the naked brunette said looking mortified. "I've never done this before."

"Don't worry about that hun. Remember you lost our little game you can't back out now."

"But I have no idea what to do."

"Just do what feels natural."

Finally giving in to her own curiosity and Kirsty's controlling nature, Sophie knelt between Kirsty's thighs.

"Your pussy..." she stammered. "Does it hurt to get it shaved like that?"

"Not at all baby, in fact it feels amazing when someone licks your smooth lips."

Taking the hint, Sophie stuck out her tongue nervously and tentatively dabbed it against Kirsty's pussy. The blonde let out a soft moan of ecstasy as she finally felt the tongue she had been fantasizing about for so long on her folds. It was as if all her Christmas and birthday presents had just come at once.

"Oh that feels amazing," she gasped. "Don't stop there though, lick me baby."

Sophie reciprocated, slowly running her tongue up and down Kirsty's outer lips and causing her to let off another shrill moan.

"You have no idea how good feels," she gasped as her head rocked back and her eyes closed in total elation. As Sophie continued to lap away at her shaved box Kirsty moved both her hands to the back of Sophie's head, slowing pushing the brunettes head closer to her snatch.

"How does your first pussy taste baby?" she grunted between moans.

"It's different," replied Sophie temporarily taking her mouth away from Kirsty's pussy. "It's quite sweet though I like it." The remnants of Kirsty's juices were now clearly visible around her mouth.

Kirsty's moans grew steadily louder as Sophie ran her tongue all over her outer lips. Gradually she increased the pressure of her hands on the back of the brunette's head until she was forcing her tongue inside her pussy. Undeterred Sophie continued to explore her friend's pussy, using her tongue at a variety of angles to fuck the blonde.

"You are such a perfect little pussy licker baby," screeched Kirsty as she struggled to maintain her composure. "You're gonna make your first girl cum," she continued as she moved her hands off the back of Sophie's head. "But I need you to put a finger in me now."

Growing in confidence Sophie slowly edged her forefinger towards Kirsty's snatch. It took little effort for her to push her finger between her soaking lips and soon she was slowly finger fucking the blonde.

"Oh fuck faster baby!" screamed Kirsty as she lay back on the bed, her body squirming as it felt every thrust of the brunette's finger.

Sophie responded; gradually increasing the tempo of the finger fucking she was dishing out. As Kirsty's moans became more exasperated she began to angle her finger upwards into her pussy, attacking the blonde's g-spot just as she liked to do when she played with her own pussy.

"Don't stop now I'm so close now," moaned Kirsty as Sophie added a second finger to her snatch. Noticing how close to the edge her friend was Sophie moved her head back towards Kirsty's head and began to ferociously lap away at her clit, which was now throbbing from the attention her pussy was receiving. As she started to run her tongue in small circles around the blonde's clit, Sophie reached down with her free end to feel her own pussy and was amazed at how wet it was.

"Oh fuck that's it I'm gonna cum!" screamed Kirsty as once again she clamped her hands onto the back of Sophie's head. Her moans became higher and higher as Sophie continued to frantically maneuver her fingers and tongue within her pussy before finally with one long, shrill grunt she came.

"Fuck me that was amazing," Kirsty panted. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Never," replied Sophie smiling sweetly. Her face was now completely covered in Kirsty's juices. "I just did what I knew I liked and it seemed to work."

"Well you certainly did a great job," Kirsty said returning the smile. She took hold of Sophie's hand and held it up to the brunette's mouth and without having to be asked, she sucked all off all of her friends juices. "I wonder what daddy would say if he knew what a great little pussy licking expert his daughter was!"

"Oh god I hope he never finds out! He'd probably kill me!"

"Maybe one day we can give him a little show," Kirsty said smiling wickedly. "But for now I think you deserve a little reward. Lie back on the bed baby."

Now feeling much more relaxed, Sophie did as instructed whilst Kirsty began to rummage in her wardrobe.

"Now you just gave me a fantastic orgasm so I think it's only fair that you get one too. However my only condition is you put these on," Kirsty said as she held out a black blindfold and two sets of handcuffs.

Now powerless to resist the blonde's charms, Sophie soon had her hands secured to the bed posts with the handcuffs whilst her sight was completely restricted. She then heard yet more rummaging from across the room before a click followed by a loud buzzing sound.

"You have no idea how happy you made me just then," Kirsty whispered as the buzzing became more and more clear in Sophie's ear. "I've wanted to feel that tongue inside me for so long."

Suddenly Sophie felt a shudder ripple through her whole body as Kirsty pushed the vibrator up against her feet. The sensation was incredibly powerful as she rolled it between her pedicured toes and along the soft soles of her feet.

"Ooo you like that do you?" giggled Kirsty, pleased at having surprised her friend.

"Yes it's nice," Sophie moaned softly. "So relaxing"

"Well what about here then?"

Slowly Kirsty ran the vibrator along Sophie's calf and up to her knee. She paused to take pleasure at the way the brunette squirmed as the convulsions ran through her body, before running the vibrator up the inside of each of her thighs. The wetness on the inside of her legs was now very apparent.

"Oh you look like you like this even more," Kirsty said as Sophie fidgeted against her bonds, desperately trying to force the vibrations closer to her snatch. She simply revelled in teasing her bound friend, moving the tip of the vibrator closer and closer to her pussy before quickly moving it away again.

"Yes it feels amazing," panted Sophie.

"But where would you really like to feel it?"

"On my pussy," the brunette grunted softly.

"Sorry I didn't quite hear that," Kirsty replied, loving the way she was teasing her friend.

"On my pussy," Sophie groaned a little louder.

"Now where are your manners," Kirsty said in a disapproving tone. "A little politeness never hurt anyone."

"Please put it on my pussy."

"Beg for it baby. Show me how much you really want it."

"Please put it on my pussy!" groaned Sophie as loudly as she could. Kirsty was sure she could have woken the entire dorm block.

"Aw nice try baby," she replied. "But I don't think you're ready for it just yet."

With that she scooped some of Sophie's juices on the end of the vibrator before moving up her body to the brunette's chest. She moved between each nipple, depositing a little of the brunette's juices on them before running the vibrator all around them. Sophie seemed to have totally lost control of her senses as her whole body continued to rock up and down and soon both her tiny dark nipples were rock hard.

"Tell me," Kirsty whispered softly in her ear. "Are you close to cumming?"

Sophie seemed completely lost for words. All she could do was vigorously nod her head as she struggled to regain her breath.

"Hear how does this taste?" continued Kirsty. She pushed the vibrator to Sophie's lips, gently easing it into her mouth. "Is that the first time you've tasted yourself?"

"Yes," Sophie gasped as she licked her juices off her own lips.

"Tell me what you need baby."

"I need to cum," the brunette moaned softly. "I need that thing inside me."

"Well your wish is my command!" giggled Kirsty.

Kirsty moved back down Sophie's body and finally ran the vibrator along the outer folds of her friend's pussy. Sophie let out a long, shrill groan of utter elation.

"You look like you're enjoying that," said Kirsty. Her voice was barely audible over the sound of the vibrations and Sophie's hoarse screams.

"Yes it feels fucking incredible!" Kirsty was absolutely delighted at how she had managed to get the brunette completely out of her shell.

"Well how about if I do this?"

Kirsty moved the tip of the vibrator and rammed it hard against Sophie's clit. She let out her loudest scream yet as she arched her back off the bed, desperately trying to milk every last ounce of the vibrations. As she did this, Kirsty couldn't fail to notice the small pool of her juices that had accumulated on the bed sheets.

"Please put it inside me! I'm so close!" Sophie begged loudly.

Deciding that she couldn't keep her friend waiting any longer, Kirsty finally pushed the vibrator inside Sophie's begging pussy. The brunette's wetness meant it was no trouble at all to push all five inches of the vibe's length inside her sopping cunt and a soft squelching noise could be heard as Kirsty thrust it in an out.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum!" Sophie wailed as her body appeared to tense up. Sensing her climax though, Kirsty quickly pulled the vibrator out of her pussy.

"Not just yet," the blonde said as she removed Sophie's blindfold and unfastened her handcuffs. "I've got one last surprise for you." She held the vibrator up to her friend's mouth allowing her to suck all of her juices off of it, before going back to her wardrobe.

When Kirsty returned, she had finally removed her top. Although her breasts were not as well tanned as Sophie's, their extra size and the fact that they hung perfectly off her chest more than made up for this. Around her waist she had adorned an intimidating strap on dildo, black in colour and about 6 inches in length.

"Bend over bay," she said motioning Sophie towards the desk. "I'm going to fuck you."

Needing absolutely no further instruction, Sophie was quickly bent over her friend's desk with her petite ass sticking out invitingly.

"Mmm you look absolutely incredible like that," Kirsty said licking her lips as she lined herself up behind the brunette. "There are so many things running through my head right now."

With one hand she softly grabbed hold of Sophie's behind whilst she slowly guided the dildo towards her dripping pussy with the other. It took a little more work to edge the dildo's extra girth between her folds but not too much and soon Kirsty was gently fucking the brunette.

"I bet that feels better baby doesn't it," Kirsty said softly as once again the noise levels in the room began to ramp up with Sophie's moans.

"Oh it does," she grunted in reply. "It's really stretching me out."