Seducing the Imagination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my cock?" he asks me smoothly, his voice rumbling through my imagination.

"Oh yes," I hiss.

The centurion takes the hips of his princess in his hands, gripping them firmly to hold her steady for his initial thrust. I can feel them both take a deep breath and hold it, preparing for that first heavy thrust. My own breath was held, waiting for my unseen lover to do the same to me. As my eyes blurrily took in the next line, I shove my hips downwards, taking the dildo all the way into my body a little awkwardly, almost painfully, but so fully aroused that I let out a cry of delight. My fingers immediately find my pussy, caressing the flesh stretching around the cock impaling me fully.

"I love the feel of your cock," I tell him, feeling a little silly the moment I realize he isn't there to hear me. The words make me feel hotter, though. To admit how much I like being penetrated, how much I like being penetrated by him.

Leaning forward, my thighs pressing into either side of the chair, I mash my clit against the warm, wet wood. Rocking my hips back and forth in an exaggerated humping motion, I can almost feel the leather pressing to her clit. I feel like screaming my pleasure, but just gasp at it. Leaning back again. I thrust my chest out, mimicking her, being her. He plucks at my nipples in my imagination, then gently kneads my breasts with his fingers, murmuring his appreciation of them. I flick at my clit, making it stand as tall and proud as my nipples are.

In mind's eye the centurion's hands are everywhere on her body, feeling and caressing every inch of her that he can reach. My imaginary lover's hands are doing the same, touching me where I need it most, teasing me where I want it most. His hands move over my nipples again, rubbing them with fingers wet from my pussy. It's almost as if a mouth were suckling there. It's almost as if I can feel what the centurion's hungry lips are doing to his Celt's breasts.

My pussy shudders around the cock buried deep inside, the muscles flaring, then refitting themselves to contours of it. I can feel them squeezing, almost painfully outlining the cool rubber that doesn't give like a man's cock ought to. My hips jerk reflexively, rocking me firmly onto the shaft. My eyes watering from the effort it's taking me to hold back my orgasm, I read on. His voice rumbles through my brain, making me quiver, reading the erotic words to me untilI just want to melt all over him.

Her body convulses, tremors shooting through her, as she cums. Her sex floods him with hernectar, fingers clawing at the unyielding steel of his armor. She howls with primal abandon as it washes over her. Each wave of passion forcing her hips to slam firmly on his deeply embedded cock. She collapses onto his armored chest as she rides out the rest of her orgasm.

My body is held poised at the orgasm she is thrown wildly into. I want to join her, I can almost hear him urging me to. Panting, I grab the desk, the edges biting into my palms. It's almost time to cum, but I don't want to do it with her. I want to orgasm with him. "Flood me," he urges silently in my thoughts.

I'm already doing that, my juices have leaked out past the cock buried in my pussy, pooling under my rear. The scent of fresh pussy is strong in my nostrils. I wonder if he can smell it.

The centurion undoubtedly can smell hers. I can imagine how much warm cum pours from her, smearing and staining the leather flaps of his armor. Mewling, I rock faster on the cock, jigging my hips from side to side, back and forth. The only thing preventing the orgasm building upinside is my finger waiting just above my clit.

His voice murmurs in my ear, his hot, wet breath sending shivers racing down my spine to my nipples and then lower. My pussy throbs around his cock.

Experimentally, I lift myself up and slam myself firmly onto his deeply embedded cock. Hissing between my teeth at the unbelievable pleasure of it, I do it again. The chair squeaks and groans in protest, but I ignore it, listening only to his cajoling voice. He wants me to cum, I can feel it, I almost give in to him, I almost touch my clit and do it. Instead, I grab onto the mouse as if it were a lifeline. My entire hand is soaked with my juices, my fingers wrinkled from being wet. I'll probably have to buy an new mouse again.

Just as she comes down, he spins her around and drops her to her hands and knees on the cushion. Overcome by his own rising passion, he swiftly enters her dripping sex. Taking her hard, his breath erratic as he pounds into her warm wet sheath. His armor creaks and jingles like the chains on a hard driven chariot. He grabs two handfuls of her soft buttocks, pulling her close as he nears his own climax. He looks down to watch his shaft disappearing inside her, and sees her tight pink bud. He slowly shoves a wet thumb into her other virgin hole, watching both thumb and cock as they take her. This is too much, he pulls his cock from her dripping cunt and, bellowing like a bull, his hot cum fountains all over her ass and back. Spurt after spurt of his seed bathes her ass, dripping down into her already drenched sex.

I want to throw myself onto the floor and offer him whatever he wants, but he isn't there, just his words. The most frustrating part is how much I need him to be there. I almost hate him for depriving me of his cock. I slam my hips down onto the chair again, smacking the wood wetly, then settle into a rocking motion, reading further. He's going to make me cum, even without his cock.

The image of the centurion and Celt are gone. All that's left is the image of me and him, locked in the primal embrace of cock and pussy. Suddenly, with an intensity that borders on burning, he shoves his thumb into my ass. I shriek, feeling my little hole gobble up that welcome intruder. I twist my ass, sucking as much of the wiggling thumb into it as I can. He jerks his cock from my pussy and the hot spray of his orgasm coats my ass and back, dribbling between my cheeks and into my gaping lips.

I am suddenly and completely aware of the full length of my sheath and the cock buried wetly inside of it. There is a moment of crystalline understanding, all time has stopped and I'm staring at the precipice of forever. Then the stars implode in my eyes, the world spins, and I can't do anything but scream soundlessly. My orgasm slams through me, my body arches off of the chair, then slams back down, taking the full length of his cock in one tightly squeezed impaling.

Blurrily, I open my eyes and try to focus on the screen. The final words are comforting, something to focus my attention on. The centurion and his Celt are gone from my most intimate imagination, replaced by the words describing their existence. Even more regretfully he is gone, my far away, unknown lover whose words inspired me so.

I lift my hand up to shove my hair out of my face, my dripping fingers trailing my juices across my forehead and cheeks. As soon as I can remember how to stand up, I'll need to take a shower.

Until then, I think about him and wonder what he would do if only he were here.

12