Seducing the Newbies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

Paula began to moan as her stroking became harder and faster. Finally she leaned forward in the throes of her passion and her love tunnel opened for me to take. I would have penetrated her if Bryan had not chosen that exact moment to explode.

The first arc of his release shot over my wife's body and splattered on Paula's trembling hands. He had an amazing load of cum for a man who had just made love to his wife. By the time he quit jerking, Alicia's breasts were covered in the same sticky goo that had splattered his wife and oozed between Susan's fingers.

Not be outdone, Steve pulled out and shot an arc of cum that splashed across Alicia's chest and traced a line down her abdomen. Steve must have been saving up for days. Whether by accident or design, one load of Steve's cum fell on Paula's thigh. She touched the frothy material with her fingertips and spread it out over her skin until her thigh glistened with the sticky wetness.

Without waiting for me to either fill her pussy or coat her back with my jizm, Paula reached over my wife and grabbed her husband's hand.

"I need you! Right now!"

Paula had an urgency in her voice and a look in her eyes that her husband could not refuse. She pushed me out of the way as she stood up. She was halfway around the bed to get him before he rose to his feet. Before he left, he took the time to thank Susan for the hand job with a quick wet kiss. As their lips touched, he slipped a finger between her legs and tweaked her clit.

As Paula lead him away towards the stairs, she turned her head over her shoulder and shouted back to us.

"Thank you for the show. We may not see you again tonight."

Susan solved my immediate problem by leaning over Alicia and expertly swallowing my cock down her throat. On the second stroke down my shaft, I shot my load in her mouth. I would return the favor later that evening by licking her dripping pussy to an orgasm - one of several that she would have that night among old friends.

At breakfast the next day, we talked about the experiences of the previous afternoon.

"You think they're headed for the airport?" My wife asked, as she started the conversation.

"Who?" I asked, playing stupid.

"Paula and Bryan, of course!" My wife looked a little annoyed at my dimwitted attempt at humor.

"I don't think so." I continued, "It may have been his idea at first, but she has fantasies. They're not insecure or jealous of each other. I mean, she was really excited watching him get a good hand job."

"An excellent hand job!" Steve observed, looking at his wife with the pride that only a swinging husband would admit.

"Then why'd she leave?" Alicia asked.

"I think they only agreed to go naked and they ended up going a lot farther than that." I reminded her of our conversation in the lobby before the orientation. "She just wanted a little reassurance."

"And she really has the hots for her husband." Susan continued, "And so do I. Any man who can pump like that twice in one day has a ticket to my ride."

"You think he wants to punch that ticket?" Steve asked his wife.

"I know he does. And his wife wants you. Both of you!" Susan continued, "They just need little nudge."

"Then it's agreed?" I asked.

"What's agreed?" My wife asked, now playing the dimwitted one.

"We seduce them. We can do it if we work together." I looked around at the faces of my wife and our friends. No one needed to nod their heads for me to know they agreed.

It was only a matter of time before we ran into them again. Actually, Paula and Bryan sought us out. They crossed the courtyard when they saw the four of us lounging naked by the pool.

Paula spoke first.

"About yesterday. I'm sorry we left like that. I just got carried away. I mean, we have a great love life and all, but -- well, I don't think I've ever had that strong an urge."

The normally quiet Steve continued.

"Thanks for unleashing that wild animal. I couldn't keep up with her last night."

"That's why women have more sex toys than men." Susan observed. Then she looked directly at Bryan and continued, "But you've got something left for us, don't you, sweetheart?"

"I would have said no for him." Paula laughed, "before last night."

"Then you'll go to the party with us?" Alicia asked.

"I was afraid to ask," Paula continued, "but we'd love to. I hope we're not holding you back. Yesterday was great, but I don't know . . ." and then her voice trailed off pensively.

"You do what's best for the two of you." I reassured her. "And about yesterday, I sure had a good time."

Paula was still able to blush as she remembered how she had used my cock to masturbate. I was glad that neither she nor her husband had regrets. They were at a turning point. I looked at my companions and smiled. Tonight we would be seducing the newbies.

We picked them up after dinner and arrived at the party at a respectable hour. Nothing starts on time. Or so I thought. Yet the party was well underway when we got there.

Since we supplied our own DJ as a Lifestyle Take-Over, there were no rules on either dress or open sexual displays in the main pavilion. Some of the women wore tight party dresses with cleavage. Others wore patterned stockings and a demi-bra with nothing in between. A few couples were already naked.

Steve and I were over-dressed in shirts and slacks. Our wives wore more provocative dresses. Bryan was only wearing a thong, while Paula wore thigh high stockings with crotchless panties and a matching ribbed corset laced tightly up the back. Although the corset gave her a more traditionally seductive figure, she seemed mildly uncomfortable in such a constraining article of clothing.

Kissing and fondling was open and relaxed as loose groups of couples came together and dispersed. A number of cocks tented their owner's briefs and a few were on full display. Some of the women had lost the top or bottom of their costumes depended on their favorite assets or their partner's preferences. One of a pair of nude women on the raised stage held onto a pole and gyrated while the other knelt in front of her working a large red toy between her thighs.

Paula and Bryan might have been shocked by the scene on the day we arrived, but a night at the resort had already changed their attitudes.

Paula turned to me.

"Do you want the first dance?"

I bowed with exaggerated formality and offered her my hand.

Susan mimicked me as she turned to Bryan and curtsied to reveal a bare pussy under her short skirt.

"And may I have the pleasure of your company?"

Paula laughed.

"If you can get him to dance, then you can raise the dead."

"Then a lap dance!" Alicia suggested. "He just has to sit there and squirm."

"It looks like we've already raised something." Susan pointed to the tip of Bryan's cock sticking out of the pocket of his thong.

The two women maneuvered Bryan over to a couch while I lead Paula out into the crowd of dancers. Steve was left leaning against the wall waiting for his chance to help.

Paula was a great dancer. Her full breasts jiggled seductively as she shimmied her body. She was well aware of the effect her jiggling breasts were having on me. I took every opportunity to fondle them as we jumped with the sound of the throbbing music. The uninhibited displays of raw sexuality around us were having the desired effect on her. Her natural temperament of well-mannered friendliness was gradually giving way to unbridled lust.

She fell into my arms as the music abruptly slowed and softened into a new set. She kissed my neck and took off my shirt so she could press her bare nipples against my chest. I encouraged her desire by hooking my fingers into the elastic band of her panties and pushing them over the smooth cheeks of her now bare ass.

Steve took the opportunity to make his move. He tapped on Paula's shoulder and asked if he could share the next dance. She spun around with a joyful chirp and gleefully flung her arms around his neck. Their lips locked together as they traded tongues. He had stripped while watching us. I placed my hands on Paula's bare ass and pushed gently. This time she didn't even flinch as I shoved Paula's soft mat of pubic hair into Steve's proud phallus.

Even though we were only a few yards away from Bryan and the lap dancing wives, I had tried to keep Paula from watching them. I knew she wanted to fulfill her fantasies and to let her husband fulfill his, but I was afraid she would call it off if they got too far ahead of us.

Both Susan and Alicia knew how to get the most from a man's woody without letting him shoot off. They had put on quite a show for Bryan that night. He lay sprawled back on the couch with his legs splayed apart and his thong wrapped around one ankle. Alicia had his head turned toward her with his lips locked on one of her pointed nipples. Susan had her head in his lap and was slowing licking the opening at the tip of his shaft.

Paula stiffened. Was the sight of her husband more than she could handle? Then I realized what had made her shudder. It was not the sight of her husband's cock in Susan's mouth, but Steve's fingers slipping into her pussy that had so suddenly changed her attitude.

I wasted no time in dropping my pants. With my palms firmly on her ass cheeks, I pushed my stiff tool down with my thumbs and slid into the wet crease of her pussy lips. The tip of my cock bumped into Steve's fingers probing into her vagina. He grabbed the head of my cock and held it at the opening. This time she eagerly bent forward to align her tunnel with the angle of my erection. I pushed forward but could not enter. She was dripping wet from Steve's probing finger but her entrance was still too tight for a fully aroused man. Her legs trembled as Steve steadied her. I maintained a firm but gentle pressure until the bulging head of my shaft penetrated the ring of her muscles and slid into her body.

She began to relax as her intimate cavity became accustomed to a stranger's flesh for the first time since she was a young single. We pressed Paula's quivering body tightly between us as we listened to her coo in delight with the new sensations.

Our trance was broken by Alicia's sultry voice close to Paula's ear.

"We're taking Bryan back to your room for sex. You have a good time with our boys, OK."

I would like to write that Paula gave an eloquent speech on the joys of following one's desires or how much she loved her husband for allowing her to have such pleasure. Instead, Paula just nodded her head and hissed.

"Oh God. Don't stop."

We did stop, but just long enough to guide her to the mattresses in the party room just off the dance floor. Steve positioned her carefully on her hands and knees so he could feed his cock into her willing mouth while I got behind her and worked my cock back into her pussy. This time I met no resistance.

I would have cum in the first two or three strokes if I had not distracted myself by undoing the intricate lacing of her corset. As the hard ribbed garment dropped from her, the soft curves of her body broke free of their confinement. She was beautiful just the way she was. This mother of twins was beautiful as she thrusted her round ass back to meet my cock. This calmly efficient nurse was beautiful with her full breasts hanging down and swinging wildly.

While Paula's vagina was satisfying my contribution to the threesome, Paula's mouth was pleasuring Steve's endowment. I could see the flush on her cheeks as she ran her tongue along the length of his shaft. She flipped her long blond hair over her shoulders before swallowing his tool. Her nose pressed into the stubble of his pubic hair. Steve grasped her head in his hands and rolled his eyes in ecstasy.

Her lust fueled our desire to please her. We held out longer than I would have thought possible, but we knew it was coming. I continued pumping as I shot one load after another into her cunt until each thrust forced globs of the sticky matter to spray out from her stuffed pussy. I slumped off to the side exhausted just as Steve erupted in her mouth. She choked down as much as she could until errant streams of cum splashed against her face and ran down her breasts. As he began to go soft, she took his entire organ in her mouth and sucked out another two to three more mouthfuls before giving up on the limp piece of meat.

She smiled broadly at us and silently mouthed the words: "Thank You."

We lay snuggled together quietly for a few minutes enjoying the warm afterglow. Steve was the first to stir when an attractive couple came over to our threesome and gave us a particularly lewd complement. Paula laughed but appeared to enjoy the novelty of being praised for her sexual prowess. Steve followed the couple to the lounge for a drink and a chance to be in another woman's fantasy.

Paula studied our reflections in the mirrored wall touching the mattress. She watched herself wipe cum from her breast and bring her fingers to her mouth. Behind us was a room of entangled flesh still heaving with carnal pleasure. Her nipples grew into hard nubs again. I would have called it a night after our threesome, but Paula was too excited by the woman in the mirror.

"If you want more, just go get it." I kissed her ear as I spoke and ran my hand along her thigh above her stockings.

She bit her lower lip like she had done at the orientation. Then she sat up and rolled off first one stocking and then the other. She was now completely naked. She squeezed my hand, kissed me sweetly on the cheek and stood up.

The first group she approached was obviously done for the night. The second group was organized with a definite agenda in mind that did not include her. But like the first group, they were polite in turning her away without making it seem like rejection.

I thought she would have lost her nerve and come back to me, but she walked over to another couple who had just entered the room. He was the well endowed man in the mesh pants who had chatted with my wife on that first day. The petite woman with him was his wife. Paula had been uncomfortable in their presence at the orientation and had not said a word to him. Now she greeted each of them with a hug and talked animatedly for a few minutes. I was too far away to hear what they said, but I saw his wife lean in to kiss her and her husband. Her kiss signaled that Paula's proposition had been accepted. Paula and the man moved over to a couch and began touching intimately.

I was startled from my voyeurism by the sensation of a warm mouth wrapping around my now semi-rigid shaft. It was a familiar face that smiled up at me. Susan had come back to report that Bryan had been fully satisfied and at that minute was probably going for a second round with Alicia. I assured Susan that Paula had fulfilled all of our fantasies once she let go of her inhibitions. I motioned towards Paula and well endowed man.

Susan whispered in my ear. "You'd like to get a little closer, wouldn't you?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

Susan took my hand and pulled me across the room. The well endowed man was laid back on the couch with Paula in his lap facing us. She had her bare feet up on his knees with his cock splitting her pussy lips apart and partially buried in her tunnel. He had wrapped one muscular arm around her waist to keep her from riding up and down on his cock. His other arm was wrapped around her chest pulling her into him even tighter. All she could do was squirm in his grasp.

His powerful hands squeezed and twisted her breasts. The delicate tissue bulged out between his fingers. The French call an orgasm "la petite mort" (little death) for that look of agony that is the purest expression of sexual fulfillment. Paula had that look as she was held suspended and squirming on a huge cock near an orgasm that she could not quite reach.

Susan and the well-endowed man had fucked the night before. She had known the pleasures that Paula now felt. The well-endowed man acknowledged her presence with a grunt. Susan placed her hands on his knees and spread his thighs apart. He urged her on with a string of sexually explicit profanity. She slowly crawled between the man's legs and licked his wrinkled sac. She sucked one testicle into her mouth and then the other. He moaned and relaxed his grip on Paula. Paula slid down the man's shaft until the huge organ was completely buried in her cunt.

Susan slowly licked her way up the well endowed man's cock towards Paula's exposed clitoris. Paula's little nubbin of tissue was swollen beyond the narrow hood of skin that normally kept it hidden even from her husband. Paula took Susan's head in her hands and pulled her up the shaft until Susan was licking both of them where the man's shaft entered Paula's body. Paula shuddered as Susan took her clitoris in her mouth and sucked. The well endowed man grabbed Paula by the waist with his powerful hands and began using her like masturbation toy to stroke his shaft while Susan licked greedily.

My cock was dripping with pre-cum when I finally shoved into Susan's pussy for relief. She responded enthusiastically so I began to match the well endowed man's rhythm stroke for stroke. Paula's eyes locked on mine as we each neared another climax. I had stuffed Paula's cunt only a few minutes earlier, but I felt an even closer sexual bond with her as we watched each other fuck another partner.

Paula started to scream and shake uncontrollably. She flailed her arms with her hands balled into small fists. Two of the masturbating spectators that had gathered around us moved in closer and covered her face and hair with their cum. The well endowed man jerked and began filling her with his juice. Susan licked the cum running down the well endowed man's shaft until the shaft finally wilted and was forced out of Paula's tunnel by the force of her continuing spasms. I came again inside Susan's willing pussy, but it was no great show - just a warm wet kiss between old friends.

With her passion now spent, she was fully aware of how wanton her desire had been and how rudely her lust had been expressed. Still, she was smiling broadly. She had fulfilled her fantasies and still had no regrets.

We were done for the night. I took her hand and guided her through the crowd of naked spectators to the outside terrace and then down the stairs to the beach.

The cool freshness of the ocean breeze was a shocking contrast to the room we had just left. Our arousal had been augmented by the musky odors rising like steam from men and women wanting to be fucked and then fucking. The intoxicating mixture of pheromones exuded from the deep labial folds of women being licked to orgasm and dripped from the gaping holes of women freshly fucked. Men added their distinct contributions to the erotic brew as testes were draw up into bodies even as fleshy appendages strained outward. I like orgies in the open air on the rooftop but the most intense parties are in small rooms packed with bodies that reek of sexual arousal.

The sensual intoxication of that room was lifting in the cool air of a moonlight night, but Paula still seemed to be floating on the giddy delight of her desires fulfilled. She was covered in cum that she had smeared on me as we hugged. We found a shower near the beach and took turns washing each others body with the sliver of soap we found. When my hands had caressed every inch of her body, we washed off the remaining suds and declared ourselves clean enough to return to our spouses.

We found Bryan and Alicia entwined together sleeping peacefully. Alicia was lying on her back with Bryan's arm across her breasts. Paula got in bed quietly and spooned up to Bryan's back as he lay on his side facing Alicia. Bryan stirred and looked over his shoulder. Without a word being spoken, the younger married couple turned to face each other and kissed. Paula rolled onto her back and pulled her husband on top of her. They continued to kiss warmly as Bryan slipped between her legs. They moved slowly and gently after he had entered her. It was not the unrestrained fucking with friends and strangers that each had enjoyed earlier in the evening. They were making love as only a committed married couple could make love.

morris40
morris40
144 Followers