Seducing The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers

The fur coat and leather skirt disappeared in the next slide. Her back was facing forward and she was looking over her bare shoulders with a playful smile. James eyes were immediately drawn to her nicely rounder ass. The text read, "keep stroking your cock slave. Worship my ass. Stare it at it, admire it. Imagine how firm and tight it is. Get yourself so close to the edge slave, but do not cum."

The black thong panties did little to hide Julie's beautiful ass. James had been guilty of staring at her ass in school several times. Now he was thrilled to see it up close and almost naked. Small amounts of cum oozed out of his cock. Squishy sounds filled the room as he stroked his wet cock. James was close to cumming. After a few seconds of worshipping her ass, more words popped up on the screen. "Slave, lean forward and kiss my ass. That's right slave. Kiss my ass on the computer screen and tell me how much you want to worship me."

James felt silly, but he complied with the instructions. He kissed her beautiful ass on the computer screen and said to himself, "I want to worship you Mistress Julie."

The next slide appeared and it was another picture of Mistress Julie sitting with her fur coat and leather skirt. The words read, "Good boy. Now stop stroking! There will be plenty of time to worship my ass tomorrow slave. Get into position!"

Mistress Julie was just a picture on the computer screen but her commanding presence was in the room. James immediately kneeled down and put his hands behind his head. More words popped up on the screen.

"Tomorrow we shall begin your slave training. The semester is over in 5 weeks and I will use that time to mold you into a good little slave. We shall start at 4:00 at your house. I expect your house to be tidy. I will not wait at your door slave. I expect you to be waiting for me when I arrive. You will open the door before I get to it. You will be clean shaved (including your balls!) and wearing a suit and tie. You will have a dozen roses in a vase and a bottle of red wine waiting for me. You will be cooking me dinner later in the evening slave. Make sure you have something fantastic prepared to cook.

When I arrive you will immediately drop down to your knees and kiss my right foot and thank me for coming and you will tell me that you are ready to serve me and you will beg me to mold you into a perfect slave. You will then kiss my left foot and repeat the same words. This is how it is slave. Follow my orders exactly and do not disappoint me."

James stared at the screen waiting for more instructions. After about a minute her picture disappeared and an image faded in with a guy kneeling with panties covering his head. The text below the picture read, "Don't forget to hand wash my panties slave." It took James a second or two to realize it was him in the picture. He did not remember Julie taking the picture. Although he was alone, he blushed in humiliation seeing how silly he looked naked and kneeling in his office with her panties over his face and a raging hard-on. He did not want to keep looking at the picture, but he knew he had to follow Julie's instructions. After about a minute the presentation ended.

James was disappointed to see it end. He was hoping he would see her naked and he was hoping he would get to cum. Julie's presentation made James incredibly hot and horny. Even though her clothes did not all come off, it was better than any porn that he had surfed on the internet.

James pulled up the last slide again and re-read the text. Mistress Julie's confidence, power, and dominance jumped from the screen through the direct and commanding tone of the words. Certain words struck a deep chord within James. 'Slave training,' 'Mold you,' 'serve me.' As he re-read the words, he fell into a deeper level of submission and arousal.

James was surprised she wanted him to shave his balls. The thought of it seemed silly but also a bit kinky and exciting. He decided to tackle the task immediately. He had never shaved his balls before and so it took him a while to do it. Using scissors, shaving cream, and razor he managed to remove all his pubic hair. James could already feel razor burn on his newly shaved balls. He was afraid to use after shave lotion on his balls so he decided to rub baby oil over them. The oil felt incredible over his smooth balls. Soon his cock was hard and he was masturbating with well oiled hands.

James stroked his cock and explored his smooth balls with his fingers. The sensations were incredible. He was already well aroused from Mistress Julie's presentation. He wished he could get relief. He desperately wanted to cum and enjoy the amazing sensations of a climax. He wondered if Mistress Julie would even know if he had an orgasm. For a brief moment he was tempted to cross that line and be free.

James had very little self-control, especially when it came to his cock. Somehow he managed to stop himself. It was more fear of Mistress Julie than self-control. He feared that Mistress Julie would see right through him and know that he disobeyed her. He feared her wrath. She was beautiful, sweet and seductive but James sensed that she could be tough and cruel if she was not satisfied. It was this fear that gave James the strength to stop masturbating even though he was seconds from an orgasm.

James put on his robe and headed for his next task. He retrieved her panties from his work bag. They were stuffed in a plastic sandwich bag. At the time, he thought the bag was a good idea. Now seeing the panties still wet with his cum, he was cursing himself for sealing them in the bag. He imagined Mistress Julie would be laughing at him if she saw him pulling the panties out and getting his cum all over his fingers.

He hand washed her panties in cold water and with delicate soap. He couldn't help but notice how soft and pretty they were. He felt like a dirty old man playing with panties. He even stroked himself a few times during the process. When he was satisfied they were clean, he hung them on a hanger to dry.

The remaining tasks he could do tomorrow. James would call his cleaning service to clean the house in the morning and he could pick the wine and flowers up on the way home from work. James figured Friday would be a long day with Mistress Julie and so he showered and went to bed. He was so horned up that he could not resist stroking his cock in the shower and even while he lay in bed. His balls were aching for release. Eventually his drifted off to sleep.

Friday was 'hard-on' day for James. He woke up with an erection, had an erection on the ride to work and throughout the day his cock seemed to grow hard every five minutes. James could not keep his mind off his Mistress and he was excited about his training that would happen after work. He did not know what Mistress Julie had in mind for him but he was certain he would love it. He was also not sure if he would see her during the day. She was not in any of his Friday classes. James had her clean panties tucked away in his work bag just in case she popped in to his office. Secretly he wished she would grace him with her presence.

His last lecture ended at 3:00 with no sign of Julie. She must have known his day ended early on Friday's since she scheduled his 'training session' to begin at 4:00 at his house. James rushed home, picking up red wine and red roses on the way. He placed the roses, wine, and two wine glasses on a coffee table in the living room. James did one check in the mirror to make sure his suit and tie looked crisp and in order. Then he printed out Mistress Julie's last e-mail and re-read it several time while he waited. He wanted to make sure he did everything just as she had instructed.

10 minutes before her arrival, James stood by the door and waited for her Mistress. It seemed to take forever, but right at 4:00 her car pulled into his driveway. James cock sprang to life at the sight of her. She was not provocatively dressed. She wore black slacks and a plain white shirt. It was her mere presence that excited James. He could not contain his excitement, knowing that in a few minutes she would be dominating and training him to be her slave.

James opened the door as Mistress Julie approached. "Hello Mistress Julie," he said as she walked into the house. She did not return his greeting and James did not wait for her acknowledgement of his presence. He immediately got to his knees. She was wearing fashion sandals the showed off her newly manicured nails. Her nails were perfectly shaped and painted in a deep red color. A round silver toe ring hugged one of her smaller toes. James never admired anyone's feet before, but he thought hers looked beautiful.

James kissed her big toe and said, "Thank you for coming to my house and allowing me to serve you Mistress Julie. Please mold me into your perfect slave." He then kissed her left toe and repeated the same words. James cock was already fully erect.

Mistress Julie did not say anything. She walked by James as if his actions were expected and part of his normal greeting for her. She went right to the coffee tabled and admired the roses. Then she picked up the bottle of wine and red the label. Satisfied with his choice of wine, she sat on the couch and ordered, "Pour me a glass of wine slave."

"Yes Mistress," replied James. He immediately jumped up and obeyed. He uncorked the bottle and poured wine into one of the glasses and handed it to Mistress Julie. She did not take it.

With sharp lecturing tone she said, "Don't give me a half full glass slave. Fill it! And put that other glass away slave! I did not say the wine was for you, did I? This is not a romantic date, this is your training!"

"Yes Mistress. Sorry." James apologized, feeling upset that his Mistress was not satisfied. He filled her glass and quickly put the other glass away and then returned to his Mistress. James stood in front of her, unsure what to do. His erection was painfully obvious, pushing out against his slacks. Mistress Julie quietly sipped her wine while James waited. James felt awkward standing in front of her. He felt as if he should be doing something. "Mistress, what would you like me to do now?"

"Silence! I did not tell you to speak did I?"

"No Mist..."

Julie cut him off, "I said silence!"

James stayed quiet, learning his place with her.

Julie took a few more sips of her wine and then reached out and squeezed his cock through his pants. "A little excited about my visit are we?"

"Yes. Uh, sorry. I can't help it."

Mistress Julie laughed. "Of course you can't. You're a weak male slave. Go get my bag slave. It is in the back seat of my car."

"Yes Mistress."

James left and returned empty handed. Nervously he asked, "Mistress, may I have your keys. Your car is locked."

Julie smiled. She was well aware that her car was locked. She was enjoying toying with her slave. She pulled her keys from her purse and tossed them at James. "Hurry slave. I don't like to wait."

This time James returned with a large black duffel bag. "Where would you like it Mistress Julie?"

"You may leave it right there for now."

James put the bag down and then walked over to Mistress Julie. He was surprised to see that her wine glass was almost empty. A stern command interrupted his thoughts. "Present yourself slave."

Immediately James snapped into action. He dropped his pants and stroked his already hard cock several time. Then he put his hands behind his head. Another command followed. "Get into position!"

James dropped to his knees and looked down at Mistress Julie's toes. "Stand-up slave," ordered Julie. "Present yourself!"

Slightly confused James stood and stroked his cock again and then put his hands behind his head. Mistress Julie was amused at the control she had over him. "Keep stroking your cock slave. I want to see good worship strokes."

Julie sipped her wine and admired her slave's cock as he stroked it for her. "Give me hand over hand strokes. Start at the tip of your cock and stroked all the way down to the base with each hand."

James obeyed, slowly stroking from the tip of his cock to the base with his right hand, followed by his left hand. Mistress Julie added, "Give me nice firm strokes."

He had never stroked his cock in this manner before and it felt great. Mistress then made him switch direction, starting at the base and going to the tip of his cock. After a few strokes she ordered him to squeeze the tip of his cock each time he reached the tip. The stroking and squeezing was having a milking effect. Cum started oozing out of his cock. Julie noticed this and asked, "Feels good, doesn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress. I don't think I can take much more of this."

Julie laughed. "You are so weak. Hands behind your head slave."

Julie grasped his throbbing cock and pulled him close to her. She held her wine glass below the tip of his cock and then squeezed out a few drops of cum. The cum dribbled into the glass, mixing with the small amount of wine left in the glass. Julie then held the glass up for James to take and said, "Finish my wine slave."

James stared at the glass, surprised at what she was telling him to do. Mistress Julie was not pleased with his hesitation. She grasped his balls firmly and squeezed hard enough to get his attention. "I said finish my wine slave! Do not hesitate when I order you to do something."

Fearful of Mistress Julie squeezing harder, he took the glass and quickly gulped down the wine. The wine was strong. He could not taste the small amount of cum, but he knew he swallowed it. He was ashamed for doing it, yet his arousal and submissiveness grew stronger. The more Mistress Julie controlled him and made him do perverted things, the more excited he got.

Mistress Julie laughed. "Such a nasty boy; drinking your own cum. What would your students think if they saw you now?"

Mistress Julie allowed her humiliating remark to sink in. Tonight was all about breaking her slave down. Everything she did and said was designed to strip him of his manliness and confidence and reduce him to a needy slave. No matter how hard he tried to please her, she would find fault. It was a necessary part of his training. Once he learned that she had total control over him and that he belonged at her feet, then she would begin to mold him and condition him to serve and worship her.

Mistress Julie rubbed his smooth balls. "Shaved balls are so nice. Keep them that way slave. I expect them to be shaved once a week."

"Yes Mistress."

Julie stood and rubbed her hand over his cheeks. His face was slightly rough. "Didn't I tell you to shave slave?"

"Yes, I shaved this morning."

"I said CLEANLY shaved, not 5:00 shadow!"

James was upset with himself for disappointing Mistress Julie. He apologized to her. Julie kept a look of disappointment on her face. She ignored his apology and grasped his cock firmly. "Let's take a tour of the house," she said, moving on to the next part of her plan.

Although it was James' house, Mistress Julie did the leading. She pulled his cock, leading him over to the stairs. "We will start upstairs," announced Mistress Julie. James had no choice but to follow as she led him up the stairs with her hand firmly gripping his cock.

James lived in an impressive house, which was much too big for a single guy. The hallway at the top of the stairs was open on one side, overlooking the living room. On the other side were two bedrooms and a bathroom. Julie admired each room with James in tow. She learned that they were both spare bedrooms, which she guessed were barely used. Perhaps if she spent the night at his house, she would make him sleep in one of the rooms while she enjoyed the master bedroom, Julie thought to herself. While she contemplated this idea, she squeezed his cock.

It was a subtle squeeze, but James noticed it. He could not help but notice it because ever since she grasped his cock, his attention was focused on his cock. James had never had his hard cock held firmly for so long. While it was a pleasant feeling it was also very torturous. His cock was used to stroking and squeezing, not a firm grasp. It was a strange and unnatural feeling to have his cock held in this manner. His natural reaction was to want to hump her hand to achieve pleasure. James was smart enough to know that Mistress Julie would not be pleased if he humped her hand. It took all his will power and concentration to just stand still while she talked and held his cock firmly.

James found himself anticipating when she would tug his cock to move to the next room. He looked forward to the little tug. He also enjoyed the occasional squeeze of his hard cock. The squeezes occurred at random times and were so subtle, that James wondered if Julie even realized she was doing it.

The overall effect of the firm grip, occasional tug, and subtle squeezing was having a tremendous impact on James emotional state. He had a hard time listening to her while she toured the house and towed him along. All his attention was focused on his cock and Mistress Julie's hand. Through his cock he felt every twitch that her hand made. Every direction her hand moved, he followed. He was like a puppet under her control. She took him into a deeper state of submission that he never imagined existed.

When they entered the master bedroom Julie's eyes lit up. She had never seen such a grand bedroom. Her whole apartment could fit inside it. The King size bed along the back wall was impressive with decorative posts on each corner reaching toward the ceiling. In front of the bed was a small sitting area with a plush arm chair and matching love seat. To the right of the bed, two carpeted steps led up to a cherry colored hot tub. A long mirrored closet stretched along the front wall.

Mistress Julie took in the wonderful room. "This is impressive James. I'm definitely going to enjoy using this room."

James half heard her compliment. His mind was too clouded with arousal to pay attention. James finally reached the breaking point. He could not withhold his urges anymore. He thrust his cock forward slightly, hoping it would encourage Mistress Julie to stroke his cock.

Mistress Julie abruptly stopped talking at looked at James with fierce eyes that drew him out of his daze. In an angry tone she asked, "Did you just hump my hand?" She gently pulsed her hand around his cock one time, making him want to do it again. Again James could not control himself and he moved is hips forward, pushing his cock into her hand.

Feeling like a child who was caught steeling from the cookie jar, he pleaded, "I'm sorry Mistress. I can't help it. You're driving me crazy the way you're holding my cock."

"You are so weak James. You're a typical male slut. All you can think about is your cock."

"Sorry. You're driving me crazy."

Mistress Julie was a not satisfied with his pleading. "Open your mouth slave!"

James opened his mouth wide for her. She immediately spit into it and ordered, "Swallow my spit dirty slave. Now don't hump my hand again or your punishment will be much worse."

"Yes Mistress," replied James, surprised at the quick and unusual punishment.

Mistress Julie pulled his cock

Still grasping James cock she walked the length of the mirrored closet to discover an entrance way into a private bathroom. Even the bathroom was luxurious, having its own foyer with two sinks in front of a large mirror. Expensive Italian marble covered the floor. Beyond the sinks were the toilet and an oversized tub, complete with jets.

For the first time since the tour started, Mistress Julie released James' cock. "I have to pee," she announced. She ordered him to kneel on the floor facing away from the toilet. "You have not earned the privilege to watch me pee."

James heard Mistress Julie lower her pants and sit on the toilet. He heard her pee flowing into the toilet. When she was done she teased, "Maybe one day I'll let you clean my pussy with your tongue after I pee."

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers
123456...8