Seduction In The Train: Return Trip

Story Info
Sonia has an eventful journey home.
5k words
4.65
80.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel228
angel228
168 Followers

Following is a sequel to my earlier story "Seduction In The Train" in the Mature category. To fully enjoy this story, I suggest that you read the earlier one too. However, the order in which you read may not be important. To quickly reach it use the link below.

Sonia relaxed and felt easy for the first time in weeks. Working upon her plan, to make it a success, she had really exhausted herself mentally. The grand finale of her plan had made her tired physically too. She had put everything into the performance which had ended a few hours earlier. Now, she was in a train which was going to take her back home.

Her wonderful plan had burnt a deep hole into her pocket and now she was traveling in the sleeper class. She was sitting comfortably and had already gotten her ticket checked. The windows were open and a steady blow of cool breeze was coming inside. It was a bit hot and she was enjoying the gentle breeze on her face. Soon, she fell asleep on her berth completely drained and exhausted.

She started dreaming about the steamy hot sex she had experienced. She remembered how Dinesh Rawat's eyes had got filled with lust from the first moment he had seen her. She remembered how she had taken his cock into her mouth and had given him a great blowjob. The soft lips had slid up and down on his shaft and then she had run the tip of her tongue on the underside of his shaft all along its length. She had enjoyed taking his balls into her mouth and slowly massaging them with her tongue.

She kept on seeing images of her wild hot sex encounter the night before. She saw herself sitting on top of the wretched man and riding him. Her beautiful fair skin glowed in the dark and her breasts bounced with each thrust. She remembered how his face had beamed with pleasure when she had rubbed his cock between her voluptuous breasts! It had grown so pleasurable that eventually she had also experienced huge orgasms. All these thoughts had put a smile on her face and she looked real cute smiling in her sleep.

"Excuse me miss!" A loud voice woke her from her sleep. As her vision adjusted she saw a young man staring at her. "It is quite late in the afternoon now. Please sit up so that I can adjust my luggage and sit here." Sonia felt angry being disturbed from her sleep. She looked around and saw that most of the compartment was empty and the young man could have easily sat anywhere else.

"I am really tired and I wish to sleep. Do not try to act smart and crowd in here. Go and take up a seat somewhere else!" She hissed in anger. The young man looked insulted and walked a few paces back. Sonia lay back and soon was asleep again. He stood there for a while studying her beautiful body and the lovely face. He had not expected that someone giving such a cute smile in her sleep could have been so sharp when awake.

He felt that the girl should have been polite to him even though he had tried to act smart. His pride was hurt. He walked away from the chamber with an angry dejected look on his face. Sonia eventually woke up. She was feeling happy and relaxed. Slowly she stretched her limbs and tried to sit up. It was then that she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She looked down and was surprised at the sight.

A chain was locked shut into her navel ring. It was the chain that people use to tie up their luggage under the berth. The chain was a bit heavy and was locked there using a medium sized Chinese lock. The other end was tied to the steel loop attached to the underside of the berth.

Sonia had been lying on her side while sleeping. She understood that someone had quietly sneaked up besides her and snapped the lock shut with her navel ring and the chain inside. The lock had rested on the berth all this while, so Sonia had never felt the pain earlier. Sonia was helplessly restrained to her seat now. She grabbed the lock and chain and stood up. The chain was real short and she couldn't even make it past half of the seat.

"Hello! Anybody there?" She cried. The chamber she was sitting in was all empty besides her. Two people soon marched in from opposite ends. "How may we be of service?" The lad who had earlier awakened her said. Then suddenly with a shocked look on his face he said, "What do you think you are doing? Why have you chained yourself up?" Sonia had to give it to him. The guy was a brilliant actor she thought.

She scowled and said, "I'm not that stupid to do such things. Someone pulled a fast one on me while I was asleep! This lock is very tight in my ring and I can't maneuver it due to this chain to take it off."

"Don't worry, we are here to help" said the other one. He boldly leapt forward and before she could have the time to think, he placed his hands on her fair smooth stomach. He got on his knees before her and started moving his fingers all over her creamy smooth skin pretending to get a better look. Sonia tried to stop him but he told her to relax and said that he'll have her out in no time.

All help he did was to make her lie down and touch her bare skin everywhere possible. He wasn't groping at her but sensually tickling her skin using his fingers. He pretended to take a closer look and she felt his warm breath on her skin sending shivers to her body. Each time there was a little tug at the navel ring; Sonia had strange sensations in her pussy. She felt as if the middle aged man crouched in front of her was touching her directly inside her pussy. The sensations grew stronger and finally Sonia sat up and shoved him back by placing her hands on his shoulders and pushing him. This caused her large juicy breasts to come in contact with his face briefly.

He stood up and walked back with a huge grin on his face. "My turn," the younger man said. He took out his key ring and said. "I have a few keys for such locks, maybe one of these will fit. But, I want you to be polite first. If you offend me again like you did earlier, I'll simply walk away." Sonia wanted to shout at him and accuse him for locking her but she quietly nodded in agreement. She felt that he had smartly blackmailed her and if she'd say anything he'd leave her there. Painless freedom in exchange for a little feel up wasn't too bad she thought.

"Hi, I'm Ajit. I'm a medical student and going home as there is an important ceremony there." He introduced himself and crouched in front of her seat. One by one he tried the various keys but the lock didn't open. He slid his arm behind her and grabbed her waist. Sonia felt his hand wrapped around her back as he drew her towards her pretending to take a closer look at the lock and her ring. Finally, he grabbed her waist from both sides and felt her hot body while taking a close look at her midriff.

Sonia would have removed the chain and lock much earlier had the lock not been so tight in the navel ring. It opened in such a way that a part of it had to be pushed towards the center so that a gap was created in the rim. With the lock inside, there was no room for movement. Thus, she was effectively trapped.

Ajit finally gave up much to the relief of Sonia. His hands had roamed on most parts of her bare body and especially below the breasts. She adjusted her strawberry pink top once he had moved away. It was then that she noticed that both of the guys had hard-ons. The middle aged man didn't even attempt to cover himself and started chatting. They were both seated on the opposite berth and Sonia lay down sideways on her berth. She hoped that Ajit would finally open her up if she was nice.

"Don't worry dear, I'll find some help at the next station, till then you'll have to bear the pain." Sonia placed an arm under her head and started chatting too. The middle aged man introduced himself as Suresh, a businessman of electronic goods. From his looks and clothes it seemed that he belonged to lower middle class. He was greasy and stocky and she felt repelled to him. Sonia cursed herself for not taking a ticket in AC compartment. The passersby in the gallery were giving her long lustful stares. The gallery wasn't separated by a curtain unlike in the two-tier AC coach.

Whilst she conversed with Suresh, Ajit was busy checking her out. His gaze wandered from her delicate feet to her ripe breasts sweeping all over her young body. He'd pause at her bare midriff and the fair shins. All the stops which the train made were very short to summon any proper help and she felt her companions weren't trying seriously enough. Sonia got sick of the looks that the passersby in the train were giving her. Everyone was practically drooling.

She realized that she wasn't wearing any undergarments, courtesy Mr. Rawat during the earlier journey. Her breasts were hanging freely due the position she was sitting in. With every jerk that the train gave, her breasts jiggled freely giving pleasure to the onlookers. She was not used to going around without a panty and it felt real uncomfortable as her lowers were rubbing against her pussy.

She remembered her own bed sheet in her bag and took it out covering herself up. It was soon dinner time and Sonia took out the sandwiches that she had got packed before starting the return journey. All of them were munching on their food while chatting. Suresh told her that there was going to be a stopover for a long duration the next morning and he would surely summon help then. He was a regular on that route.

When the dinner was over, Sonia was facing another problem. She desperately wanted to pee. With her restraints, she had just no hope of managing that. She was getting more and more angry at Ajit. Finally, she confronted him. "Why don't you end your silly game and open up the lock? Don't you think that I have already had too much? I know you were the one to lock me up due to the things I said earlier, but I was really tired. Look, you really must open the lock now."

Ajit seemed to be getting angry too. He plainly denied having doing any such thing and blamed Sonia for chaining herself up so that she could just shout at him. They kept on having a heated argument and finally Suresh joined in. He took Sonia's side and eventually raised his fist. Sonia stopped any violence by shrieking and told Ajit to get lost. Ajit got up and moved someplace else in the compartment.

It was late in the night and Suresh promised to free her in the morning. Sonia gathered enough courage to tell Suresh her problem. Suresh said that he'll get her an empty bottle and she could help herself while he left her alone. Sonia reluctantly agreed. She had no choice. It was late in the night and there weren't many people around. Suresh handed her a one liter bottle and asked her to do her thing. He did not walk away but sat on the edge of the seat with his face towards the other side. "I'll guard the place and sit here covering you up as best as I can," he said. Sonia felt really awkward having forced to pee in the compartment inside a bottle, all in the open.

Sonia flicked off the light switch. She sat up, covered herself up using the sheet and opened her trouser button. Sliding the zipper down, she felt the cool air on her warm skin. She slid the pants down slowly and held the bottle firmly between her thighs while she used her hands to hold the sheet and adjust the pants. She slid them till they were just above the knees. She placed the bottle on her pussy lips and unable to hold back any longer started peeing.

The force was so much that initially quite a bit of liquid got spilled around and dripped along the body of bottle too. Later on with a bit of experience she was able to guide the liquid properly into the bottle. But now, there was quite a bit of liquid on the floor too. Sonia threw the bottle out from the window by squeezing and twisting it. She had wet her a bit of her thighs too and was reluctant to slide her pants back up. Suresh turned when the creaking sounds of the bottle ended. Sonia told him that a bit of her pee had fallen on the floor.

Suresh said he'll take care of everything. Sonia placed a hand over her pussy and clenched the sheet with the other. He turned on the light and said that the compartment was mostly empty and most of the people were asleep by now. He'll quickly take care of the things. He saw the floor and suddenly jumped forward. He grabbed her sheet and wiped the floor with one corner. He said that her piss was moving towards the luggage and if he had not acted everything would have smelt bad. Sonia wondered whether to thank him or kick him.

Finally he said that it won't be advisable to use such a dirty sheet and took it away with a jerk. He wasn't prepared for the sight he saw. First he gasped out loud and then gave a Cheshire cat grin. Sonia just sat there stone faced covering her pussy with one hand and holding her pants around her knees with the other. Suresh wiped off the floor with the sheet and then poured some water on the floor and cleaned the floor again to drive away any smell. He had completely ruined the sheet from any further use. He saw wetness on her thighs and in his pushy manner grabbed the pants between her legs and started pulling them off saying he'd clean her up. Sonia couldn't move much and was unable to hold on to her pants with her free hand.

She kept protesting but Suresh would hear none of it. He kept making babbling that if accidentally any of the liquid reached her pants, she'd have to sleep in the dirty stench. Sonia watched helplessly as her pants were taken off. She saw them slide over her toes and getting placed on the opposite berth. Suresh wet the sheet with water and slowly started wiping her legs. The way he moved his hands on her sensitive thighs gave her a lot of sexual pleasure. Soon his hands crept really near the pussy and he was rubbing the cool wet cloth along the boundaries of her hand.

He was trying to find ways to get to her pussy when Sonia got tired of his game and placed her feet on his shoulders. The same soft rosy soles that Dinesh Rawat had longed to touch earlier were sitting proudly on Suresh's shoulders while he was squatting between her legs. Sonia glared into his eyes and said "This is what you want? Now clean me up!" Suresh watched in a daze as she slowly removed her long slender fingers and a clean shaven pussy came into view. Suresh's hands trembled as he wiped off her pussy with the cloth. When he was done, he just sat there like a deer in front of headlights, between the long slender legs placed on his shoulders. They were the smoothest and the loveliest that he had ever seen.

Sonia let out a laugh and slid forward. "Haven't you seen your wife's love spot or is this something new to you?" she chirped. Suresh had seen many "love spots" as she described them but none looked so fresh. It was clean shaven and smooth. He could clearly see all the detail. Sonia slid a bit forward and now her thighs were on Suresh's shoulders. Her pussy was now very moist with her love juices. His head was now centimeters away from her pussy, but he still seemed to be in a daze. Sonia placed her hands in his hair and pulled him towards her.

Suresh started lapping at her pussy like a hungry dog drinking milk. Soon he set a constant gentle rhythm as he slid his tongue deep inside her pussy and flicked it up and down. Sonia closed her eyes and leaned back. She grabbed his hairs hard and kept pushing him towards herself. Her head was spinning with pleasure as she sat there naked from the waist down in the open with a stranger between her legs giving her a nice oral. She found herself on the verge of climax and leaned further back. The lock and chain did not bother her now. In fact, they added to the pleasure. She clenched her teeth and let out a soft moan when she felt her juices release.

"Wow! So this is why you psychos sent me away" said a voice. They both turned to see Ajit in the gallery standing in front of their chamber. "Seems like you get the kick having sex in public places," he accused. "Maybe so!" retorted Sonia. "You might have been the one between my legs right now if you would not have been so stupid. Perhaps your charm and looks would have appealed to me if you were nice. All you can do now is watch me make out with this gentleman and curse yourself!"

Sonia had not planned to go all the way with Suresh but now she was determined to do it just to make Ajit feel guilty. Suresh looked up and gave a big smile. Ajit though shocked and disappointed was mesmerized by Sonia's body. He watched the sexy scenario in front of him intently. The long slender legs of Sonia which were completely bare had a soft glow. They looked so nice on his shoulders and hanging along his back. A lovely thin anklet was there in the left leg and when Sonia had got excited, she had crossed her legs at the ankles. Her lovely soft foot was visible and he was excited to see the lovely painted nails. He had only seen the side view of her legs and soft butt but it was enough to make a tent in his jeans.

Suresh got up and made Sonia lie down. He sat towards the far end of the berth and started kissing her feet moving upwards. He ran his tongue on the calf of her leg and gently caressed the thigh of the other leg with his hand. Sonia placed her foot on his hard erection and started playing with it. She opened up his trousers from the front and saw his undies totally soaked with precum. Suresh moaned as Sonia pushed his undies down and tickled his hard member with her finger nail. She gently ran her finger tips over it then making Suresh moan with pleasure.

She was not too happy with the class of the man she was going to have sex with but it did not deter her. Suresh tried to bring his cock close to her face but could not succeed. Sonia could not move in a position from where she could give a blowjob. Suresh however did not mind much and slid his hands under her top. He rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. With his hands inside her top, he started pushing it up and the soft breasts came into view. He soon pulled the top over her head and it joined the three-fourths on the other berth.

Suresh was not too gentle with her. He greedily sucked at the nipples and pinched them hard. He brought his face towards the side of her neck and sucked at it. He held her greedily and mauled her breasts. With one hand on her breast he slid the other under her thigh and pushed her leg upwards. He kept running his hand upward and caused her leg to rise in the air. Placing the hand on the knee he firmly placed it on his shoulder. He repeated this with the other leg.

Ajit kept watching hungrily with lust as Suresh sat up on his knees and placed the tip of his cock on Sonia's pussy lips. With one hand he rubbed it up and down on the slit. His other hand was roaming all over her body causing tickling sensations. Sonia's pussy was so wet that when Suresh thrust forward he kept on entering her smoothly. He was deep inside her and started moving in and out of the well lubricated pussy. He had not experienced such a tight and warm pussy in years and was really enjoying. Sonia too was enjoying the position she was in and the deep penetration.

Suresh's cock reached deep inside her giving her loads of pleasure. He placed his hands on her butt and grabbed it hard as he kept shoving his cock deep within her. Sonia soon had another climax of the day as she had gotten extremely excited. Suresh eventually flooded her with his seed and lay on top of her panting. Sonia also lay with her eyes closed panting exhausted with the effort. Finally, Suresh got up from her and arranged his clothes. He stood there and looked at her naked body chained down to the berth. Finally he took out a small key and showed it to her. He threw it among the clothes and with a satisfied grin on his face climbed up and went to the top berth to sleep.

Sonia jaw dropped when she realized that it was Suresh who had chained her. She tried to quickly reach the key and the clothes but Ajit whisked them out of her reach. He sat right in front of her and said, "So you see it wasn't me. I'll help you out now if you help me." With that he flicked the light switch off and took off his trousers. He held Sonia's hand and pulled her towards his large cock.

angel228
angel228
168 Followers
12