Seduction Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked at Chuck and smiled as she answered, "I can't speak for Chuck but I'd love to have you anytime your free and I'd be more than happy to make this a regular occurrence. That is if it's okay with you baby."

Chuck responded by grabbing Sarah and kissing her for all that she was worth. When the kiss finally ended, Sarah peered at him through hooded eyes and with a shaky voice asked, "I'll take that as a yes?"

To which Chuck responded with, "Of course baby this has been the wildest night of my life, I'd love a repeat performance whenever Carina is in town."

Carina giggled at his answer and responded while stroking Chuck again, "Wow there tiger, don't think your done yet tonight. I still have a few more rounds in me and if I remember correctly and she hasn't changed, blondie over there still has a bunch of stamina left. You know we used to fuck like rabbits back in our CAT Squad days, her and Zondra were insatiable, the three of us usually played well into the night. That is when we weren't on a mission or I wasn't fucking some hottie I picked up or a mark. I swear I thought your girl here was a lesbian for the longest time, she never hooked up with guys and she refused to have sex on seduction missions, which was fine because that's my area of expertise." That elicited some laughs from all three bed occupants. "In fact that gives me an idea of what we can do next, you two stay here and keep being sickeningly adorable, I'll be right back with a surprise", and without another word, just a wink, Carina got out of bed, grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom. She added extra sway to her hips for the benefit of the couple on the bed, who had their eyes glued to her perfect butt.

When the door closed all Sarah had to say was "Oh boy."

The bathroom door opened roughly 5 minutes later with a very naughty looking Carina sporting nothing but a huge 10 inch strap-on dildo. The shit eating grin disappeared from her face when she realized the bed occupants were not even aware of her presence. They were currently engaged in an intense lip lock while they were also pleasuring each other with there hands. Sarah was stroking Chucks once again throbbing member with fevered abandonment while Chuck was finger fucking Sarah like her life depended on cumming as soon as possible.

Despite how hot and erotic the display was before her, she didn't want them to be tired out before she got to do what she had in mind, so she cleared her throat rather loudly. It was just enough to get the couples attention and break them from their erotic display for the time being. As soon as they saw what she was wearing however, all thoughts of continuing what they had been doing were out the proverbial window as they looked on with very different expressions on their faces.

Chucks face displayed a mix of amusement, lustful excitement, and a hint of worry. No doubt worried that Carina had thoughts of using it on him, which he did not need to worry about, unless he was into that stuff, whereas if that were the case she wouldn't need much persuading. But no Carina had every intention of using her toy to fuck Sarah into orgasmic oblivion and she was hoping Chuck would help out with that.

Sarah's face however showed she knew exactly what was coming, and she obviously couldn't wait. She was biting her lower lip and had a feral look in her eyes. She truly looked like a bitch in heat just waiting to be fucked. This was further confirmed by the fact that she let out the sexiest moan Carina or Chuck had ever heard.

"So Chuckles you ready to give blondie here the ride of a lifetime?" Carina asked seductively. The grin that spread over Chucks face threatened to split his face in two and it actually made Carina a little wet seeing that smile. 'I can see how Walker could have fallen for the nerd. He is incredibly sexy, and great in bed' Carina thought. Shaking off her thoughts for a later time, she began stalking towards the bed, looking like she could pounce at any moment. Seeing this Chuck grabbed Sarah and moved her on top of him so he had his back to the bed and they were facing each other. They felt the bed dip slightly as Carina crawled up behind Sarah on her knees. Chuck and Sarah shared an intense gaze that spoke of the love they had for one another, before engaging in one last passionate kiss before Sarah became the definition of a fuck toy.

Carina finished applying a generous amount of lube to the giant phallus of the strap-on. She wanted to make sure Sarah enjoyed this and she wasn't sure if she had been fucked in the ass since the CAT Squad had been disbanded. "Ready or not Walker, here I come. Sure hope you've been keeping this sweet ass nice and loose, otherwise this may be a bit uncomfortable at first."

"Don't worry Carina, Chuck makes sure to keep my ass nice and loose, fucks me at least once a day in it. It hurt at first, I hadn't let anyone in there since our CAT Squad days, but Chuck was able to stretch me out real quick. Now quit talking and fuck the shit out of me." Sarah said, sounding breathless by the end, which Carina attributed to the fact that Chuck had slammed his 9 inch prick into her pussy and was fucking her hard, a low grunt emitting from his chest ever time he bottomed out.

Seeing this made Carina even hotter, if that was even possible. If seeing Chucks giant cock gliding in and out of Sarah's tight, glistening pussy wasn't enough, hearing the slapping of skin on skin sounds accompanied by the feral, lust filled moans snapped any control she had left. With no regard for anything but fulfilling her erotic desires, Carina plunged the nearly 10 inch dildo of the strap-on in Sarah's beautiful, tight asshole until she bottomed out.

This sudden action caused Sarah to go into convulsions as an earth shattering orgasm, possibly the strongest one Sarah had ever felt, ripped through her body. This was accompanied by a shriek and a high pitched "OH FUCK YEAH I'M CUMMING!! Keep going don't stop! Keep fucking me! Mmmm." And Chuck and Carina listened. As Sarah lay sandwiched between Chuck and Carina as they continued to fuck her mercilessly, she continued to writhe and convulse as possibly the strongest orgasm she ever experienced was extended to without a doubt the longest orgasm she ever experienced.

She continued to lay limp, with all her body weight resting on Chuck, eyes rolled back in her head and a stupidly happy grin on her face as Chuck and Carina continued almost brutally fucking her. She absolutely loved it. It felt like she was in a constant state of orgasm and she made an almost desperate, knowingly impossible plea, "Oh God yeah keep going. Please keep going. Don't ever stop fucking me."

The tone of her voice was so desperate and needy, it was the sexiest thing Chuck had ever heard. Chuck and Carina locked eyes over Sarah's shoulder as they continued to pound into her, causing her to rock back and forth with the force of those thrusts, and they shared a knowing grin. One thing was for certain, Sarah Walker was the sexiest thing either had ever seen.

They continued pounding into her for another few minutes until Chuck felt he couldn't last any longer. After announcing "Sarah baby I'm gonna cum", she immediately responded, "Cum inside me Chuck. I want you cum inside me baby. Fill me up!", and that's what Chuck did. Providing one final thrust, he thruster in until all of his cock was inside of her and emptied himself deep in her womb. The feeling of Chucks white hot seed filling her up brought on another final orgasm that almost made Sarah pass out.

The three stilled there movements and they stayed that way for a few minutes, Chucks softening cock in her pussy and the big strap-on dildo still in her ass. Sarah never wanted to move, she felt completely content right now with her boyfriends cock and her best friends dildo filling her up. They shifted slightly so Chuck wasn't being crushed, but they managed to get in a comfortable position where Sarah laid in between Chuck and Carina, both of them still inside her, and all three drifted off to sleep. All three content in knowing that not only did tomorrow promise to bring more erotic adventures, but that this would happen most likely anytime Carina came to town.

*****

In response to a prompt over at Porn Battle. Thinking of creating a Chuck universe where Chuck Sarah and Carina have an arrangement where whenever she is between missions, she can stop in Burbank and get freaky with her favorite couple. Let me know if anyone is interested in expanding on this idea.

12