Seeing Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Sailor." Kirsty said from behind me. I smiled as I turned because I knew she was just trying to pull my chain calling me by the wrong arm of the forces.

"Hi. It's nice to see you again." We both watched each other's reactions. Part of my brain started to watch her eye pattern trace from one of my eyes, to my mouth, and up to my other eye - and repeat. It's something people do when they want to become intimate. I knew I was sub-consciously doing the same thing. We were both smiling. The pause in conversation didn't really seem uncomfortable, I think we were just really so happy to be standing there with the other after so long apart. I didn't know if we should just try and pick up from where we left off. Something wanted to make me apologise for that night in the club even though I knew I couldn't change it now any more than I could then. I felt a little sick then because I figured maybe the same rules would apply and I'd have to let her walk away once more. But I had learnt a lot about life in the years between and one of the lessons was to just go for what you want; life can get a little too short to mess about wondering what could have been.

"So who are you here with?" I ask her as nonchalantly as I can. She just laughed and replied.

"That's pretty fucking subtle, Daz." She tilts her head up to me and continues "Lou and Amanda; you remember them?" I nod but really I don't give a shit either way. Kirsty is looking so stunning standing before me, her light little frown peeking at me through streaks of black hair.

"So... where's your date then?" She asks in return. She knows damn well what the answer will be because her face splits into a very sassy grin.

"I don't have a date, Kirsty."

"Hmmm. Why don't you just pretend to be my date?" She's smiling, but her expression has changed a little. I can see, just barely, something in her demeanour become a little vulnerable. It makes my heart melt. I actually want to just hold her, or, tell her how much she means to me - even though we haven't seen each other for years. My mind throws up the idea of soul mates, and for a change I don't mentally just slap it down as horseshit. Fuck, this girl enchants the shit out of me. But all I say to her is;

"Sure."

I hold out my arm slightly and she hooks hers round it in the old fashioned way people used to do back in the forties. It's something we had done as kids too and in a way, it's like coming home. The very fact she's touching me fills me with a glow I'm sure other people can see. Very naturally, we just start to walk. She says.

"You got your dream come true then?" I glance down at her, raising an eyebrow - thinking if she means she's a sure thing for bedding or something. "The army. I heard you'd gotten in. Then I heard you'd gone to Afghanistan."

"Yeah, it worked out for me." I actually feel guilty because I know she's thinking about the fact that I picked the forces over her.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I really cannot be fucked to talk to her about this. It feels conceited. "It's just who I am, Kirsty. It suits me."

"You're fucking mad." And there is a flash of anger that sizzles through the swear word. I stop.

"I'm sorry." I say to her. She knows what I mean but brushes it off.

"No, I am. I'm just being a selfish bitch. I shouldn't have tried to stop you." For a moment, I'm a little stunned. In all the years I had never once considered she might be feeling guilty also. I felt like I was the one leaving her. I felt like I was the one being selfish. Now I felt guilty that she was feeling guilty - this was fucking crazy because I do not normally get this emotional. Ever.

Kirsty doesn't seem to want to look up at me, and that hurts me more than I would ever have expected. I lift her chin with my fingertips and she lets me brush the hair off her face with my other hand and we share an intense look that makes me crumble inside. Almost everyone around me seemed to evaporate and I was about to totally lose myself in the moment when I caught sight of the photographer in my peripheral vision. It threw me off - I think because his stance looked so much like someone aiming a gun at me - and I turned my head to see that he'd been taking pictures of us. He waved a thank you from twenty feet away and it was lucky he wasn't closer because I could have dropped him for pulling me out of that feeling with Kirsty.

"Let's get another drink." She said taking me by the arm and leading me back to the house.

Before we could get one we were roped into the set piece shots with the other photographer. I gave Hannah and Yogi a big hug. They both tried to apologise for not being able to catch up, and I told them not to be so stupid. I agreed that I'd come and join them for drinks later when most of the family had cleared out. The photographer made me go through a number of poses with them, and it appeared like Kirsty and I were an item. Then he wanted a couple of just Yogi and me.

"You two found each other then?" Yogi said to me while we waited for the guy to sort his flash out.

"Looks like it." I said back. I don't think Yogi expected me to say much else because, well, I had made an arse of myself more times than I could count about not getting together with Kirsty over the years. We used to get pretty drunk and every now and then I'd do a long drawn out whine about how I should've done something different, and he always used to say I should go find her. I'd always say it was useless, she didn't want a soldier. It turns out that Yogi is always, even on his own wedding day, a really good friend to me - and a fucking sneaky one because he'd never mentioned it while we discussed who he was inviting.

I knew it had been a total set up from the start when we went to be seated because Kirsty was placed next to me. Even if we hadn't spotted each other earlier, Hannah and Yogi had made it impossible for us to miss each other. From the head table I could see them watching for us to work it out. He tipped me a theatrical wink and I'm pretty sure I just shook my head and tossed him a casual salute back. Kirsty actually blushed which surprised me more than anything else.

The meal was awkward to say the least. We were sitting with four other people on a big round table that neither I nor Kirsty knew. Frankly, I didn't really want to know them either. I hadn't seen Kirsty for years and there I was making small talk with a group of people, instead of enjoying a more private conversation with just her. She absolutely dazzled the two men however, and I enjoyed the fact she provoked that response in them, and the sour looks on the other girl's faces. I'm not saying they were ugly; one was actually quite pretty. But both seemed plain compared to Kirsty and it clearly wasn't just my opinion.

Her dress was understated against what I was used to seeing her in, and the halter neck didn't play to her strongest features because she had small breasts (although it set her neck and jawline off very well). Kirsty, I knew, had one of the most perfect arses I had ever laid eyes on. I'd seen her in bikinis and underwear over the years, but actually even just a well-fitting pair of trousers on her would be enough to get me hard. The fucking dress flared too much to tell what it was like now - although I was struggling for my composure enough as it was. Catching an eyeful of that particular asset would probably be too much.

The dinner came to an end and I had hardly eaten anything. I don't think it was nerves as much as just being excited. We had shared little glances as we ate. The other people assumed I was Kirsty's partner, and we let them, grinning to each other, wanting to believe the lie. The sun was getting lower in the sky and the light held a magical quality as it lit up Kirsty's wide smile and big, bright eyes. I couldn't stop looking at her. She was busy playing up to the men as my internal dialogue was trying to make sense of the situation and my feelings. I knew, without a shadow of a doubt that I was besotted by her. There was a voice in my head suggesting I could leave the army for her if that's what it was going to take. I couldn't believe I was even contemplating it. I was in trouble. My emotions were running much deeper than I had anticipated; I thought I was confused by lust, or maybe drink. Deep down I knew better. I was trying not to ask myself if this was love.

Yogi and Hannah shared their first dance which was probably more comical than romantic as they're both piss-poor dancers but we gave them a cheer for the entertainment. Kirsty led me onto the floor as the next song started. My hands found her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. The proximity of her hit me in the pit of my stomach, and I was reminded how much I wanted her physically. We weren't really dancing close, but for me, it was making me so excited that my muscles were tingling. Kirsty looked up at me and those big eyes made me feel like I was unravelling.

"Did I tell you; you look stunning tonight?" I asked her, almost accidentally. She giggled slightly and her face seemed to change, becoming more predatory, her eyes narrowing.

"No, I'm afraid you've failed in terms of complimenting me for most of the day actually."

"It's all I've been thinking about really." I admit.

"Perhaps. But you didn't actually tell me did you?" I laugh.

"Are you fishing for compliments, Kirsty? I wouldn't have thought you are short of them."

"A girl can never have enough nice things said about her." She flashes an innocent eye lash flutter. We aren't really dancing anymore, merely standing at the side of the floor talking. Kirsty gives me a wicked grin before saying "You're looking pretty good yourself - certainly bulked up a bit." She squeezes my upper arm before running her hand onto my chest. I feel the situation becoming charged by the touch, as her hand moves across to lightly finger a row of medals on the other side of my uniform. Each one is a story that I don't want to have to tell her as she leans in close to read the inscriptions.

"These are real ones?" She says, half joking, and I laugh, probably in relief that the conversation has stayed light. She looks up at me then, a little startled with a quirky unsure expression, and I feel like I have never wanted to kiss a girl as much as I wanted to kiss her then. Her face literally mesmerises me and there are butterflies in my stomach as I realise I'm leaning forward. Of its own accord, one of my hands has found its way to the nape of her neck and I'm pulling her towards me. Her eyes close just before we kiss.

It's a soft, gentle, almost chaste kiss; delicate and brief. We pull apart by a matter of inches, enough that we can look into the others eyes. Her eyes are burning brightly with passion, and I'm sure are a reflection of my own. I want her desperately and I feel my lust driving away the softer emotions I was feeling moments before. I want to have her completely; I want to hear her moan with satisfaction. I want to taste all of her. We kiss again, this time almost savagely, each of us pulling the other as close as possible, her tongue instantly parting my lips and I revel in how much she wants me in return.

Someone wolf whistles and we break our embrace but remain holding hands. There is a look we share that reassures the other there will be much more of to come later. From that moment on I don't want to let her go. I am so fuelled by lust I just want to fuck her, to just forget the reception and take her back to my room. Kirsty's friends have come over and they're chatting to her, talking about everything except the obvious fact she's holding hands with me. Kirsty turns to me with a helpless expression and I give an almost imperceptible shrug that lets her know its ok to continue talking - even though inside my impatience feels like it will consume me. After a couple of minutes it becomes almost awkward how they are avoiding the situation and I know Kirsty just wants to get the girl chat over with so I ask her what she's drinking.

"Vodka and coke." She says loudly "At the double, private!" I laugh and I hear an old woman say that she needs to get herself a soldier too. I slink through the crowd of people which has grown from the ceremony significantly. There are a lot more ex-school friends now, and I end up chatting to several on the way there, and even more on the way back. By the time I get there Kirsty's friends have been replaced by a guy obviously trying his luck. I can't blame him because she looks like a sexy little Japanese anime character come to life. There's just no-one else like her here. I find I'm actually getting my kicks watching her fend off the unwanted attention until she spots me and makes her way over.

"Didn't feel like saving me then?" She asks with mock anger. I hand her the drink and slide my hand around her waist.

"You don't need me to do that. Besides, I like watching you." She smirks at me.

"You better want to do more than look." The lust on her face is vivid. Raw. Christ, my breathing actually catches. I really want to tear her dress from her but now is not the time, and over the top of Kirsty's head I can see Yogi waving at me.

"We'd better go and show our faces." I put my hand on the small of her back and guide her through the throng to where Yogi is standing. He's looking a little worse for wear now and hangs an arm round my neck once I'm within range and smacks a kiss on my cheek.

"Congratulations mate." I laughingly say to him "Where's your better half gone?" In a slightly slurred voice Yogi says.

"No idea! Since I put that ring on her I've seen a whole lot less of her!" I give him a little dig in the ribs.

"You want to cut back on the drinking, old chap - you want to perform tonight don't you?" He laughs at me.

"Looks like I'm not the only one." He hits me with another wink. "I'm actually surprised you're still here..." He lets his gaze fall on Kirsty and then back to me.

"Let me just have a celebratory drink with you and your wife and then that's my duties carried out."

We sit down and have a couple of drinks with Yogi, but there's so many people wanting to talk to him it's almost pointless. Hannah turns up and we manage to have a quick chat with her; but with both of them there we seem almost walled in with well-wishers. I make a deal with Yogi that I'll catch him for a late lunch tomorrow and make my way out of the crowd. One of the best parts about the friendship I have with those two is that we never stand on ceremony, and it's understood that we will have the least time with each other in these sorts of situations because we can more than make up for it later on. I know they have a lot of extended family, some they've never met before, that are only here for the day. We'll always have the next day, or the next week, or year, to enjoy each other's company. Although I'm betting they're not going to be too talkative tomorrow with the amount of drinking they've been doing.

Kirsty leads me through the packed room while coloured lights flash and Satus Quo plays on the sound system. I can't see him, but I know Yogi's brother-in-law will be dancing like mad to this somewhere. It's looking like it's going to be a wild night but I couldn't care less because I know where we are going now. I'm so charged up for this my body feels at bursting point. Kirsty doesn't look round until we are out of the door and down a little corridor that no-one seems to be using. She spins around and her little body slams me up against a wall with real force. Her mouth hungrily fixes on mine, and our breathing quickly becomes ragged. She moans into our kiss as my hands grip her arse and almost lifts her off the floor. I can feel how hard I am as she's pressed against me.

I've kissed a lot of girls but this felt like something else entirely. Kirsty liked to lick at my lips, or rub them with her thumb while she kissed. It felt exotic, teasing, and when she bit my bottom lip it seemed to set me on fire. I had moved a hand into her short hair and was squeezing it tightly as I guided her mouth to mine, and she responded to the sharp pain eagerly by running her hand between us and gripping my cock.

"I want this now." She sighed breathlessly. "Let's go to my room," I didn't argue at all. We walked quickly through the hotel, Kirsty's hair already messed but it only made her look hotter. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest as she fumbled the key into the lock. The door banged open and we entered her room. I engaged the lock and turned back to Kirsty.

She was standing with her back to me, and somehow the situation felt different, as if now we were here there was no need to rush. Instinctively I flicked a light on and got the one right next to the door which seemed to shine down on her and nothing else. I realised directly in front of her was a dressing table with the bed around a corner of a room which I presumed would be the en suite. I assumed she would get on the bed, but she wasn't moving. I walked up behind her and kissed her shoulders while running my fingernails down her back, which automatically arched as my touch, dropped lower.

"Take my dress off?" She murmured to me, her head tilted to one side and I could see our silhouette in a mirror in front of us. The knot of the bow came undone relatively easily and the front of the dress fell forward. It had a zip on the side, and my fingers were shaking as I slowly pulled it down. Her dress dropped to the floor to reveal nothing more than a lace thong. I had to remind myself to breathe.

Before I could touch her she walked slowly away from me and I was put a little off-balance, not knowing how it was going to work, or what she wanted me to do. I found myself simply watching her perfect little body move. Fuck her arse really was as good as I remembered; it didn't have much of a sway to it, but it was tight, so tight. She pulled the chair in front of the dresser round to the side and knelt upon it, her arse high as she rested her elbows next to her make up. And then she looked round at me.

With the light behind me her eyes sparkled as she simply waited for me. It was the sort of scene that you only see in films; she was so unbelievably sexy, back arched in the most delicate and feminine way with an unreadable expression on her face. I didn't want to be delicate with her though. Inside my head the absolute most base and primal thoughts were thrashing through my imagination, pushing my desire higher than it had been before. Having spent almost all of the day in a state of perpetual arousal, seeing her like this was more than I could take.

My response wasn't as I'd imagine it would be; I wanted to look at her. I hadn't been joking earlier when I said I had enjoyed watching her, and now that feeling was multiplied. I felt as though I was inside a photograph that I had always wanted to take. I shrugged my jacket off, my eyes never leaving her. She stared straight back at me, not quite smiling. The sexual tension was virtually tangible, like static in the air and I knew this whole situation was beyond anything I had experienced before. There was so much left unsaid between Kirsty and I, but top of the list was just how fucking turned on we could make each other. It had always been there. Always. Now we were both in the same room, with nothing to stop us, and I think we were drunk on our own lust. Before we fucked we were going to enjoy this moment, which had been building up for years and then left to steep for longer still. Now we would indulge in each other fully.

It took me longer to get out of my shirt than normal as my fingers were literally shaking with pent up excitement. By the time I had taken everything off my eyes had adjusted to the light and I could see little details that were previously lost in the shadows; like the little anklet Kirsty wore that seemed to enhance her nakedness that much more with the exception of her panties and shoes. As I moved closer to her I could see she was breathing heavily, essentially panting; desire plain on her face. As soon as I touched her hips with my fingertips she dropped her head and just waited with her shoulders heaving for air.