Seeing Marion Again

Story Info
A story about spanking and sex.
2.3k words
3.84
15.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode my Harley through the driving rain to her home, the downpour soaking me through. It was dark now. I was wet, cold and getting tired. I had been riding for hours to see Marion because she'd pissed me off for the last time and this time I was going to do something about it. I parked my bike on the side of the road and walked up her step and buzzed the intercom to her apartment.

The speaker crackled to life.

"Hello?" I heard her speak to me.

"Hi, it's me. I need to speak to you," I replied into the mike.

"Oh, my god! What are you doing here?" She queried, astonished that I was actually in her town; at her door.

"You going to let me in? I'm freezing out here." I said flatly, growing irritated with her questions. I was freezing. And wet.

"I'll come down and open the door," she replied.

I looked inside the glass door to her apartment and watched her descending the stairs towards me. She looked so good and I knew I had missed seeing her. She twisted the lock and opened the door for me. I stepped inside quickly and she allowed the door to close behind me. We stood in the lobby of her apartment just staring at each other for a moment, and then she took a step towards me with her arms extended to give me a hug.

I stepped backwards quickly and said,"Hang on. We need to talk a bit here."

"Oh. Well come upstairs." She looked puzzled that I had not tried to hug her.

"Why didn't you say you were coming?" She asked, walking up the stairs and looking back at me, amazed that I was even there.

"Because every time I try to come and see you, you have some excuse why I can't," I replied, getting more irritated at her questions.

We walked to her third floor apartment in silence. Things had not been good between us for a while. We'd both been arguing a little but nothing unusual for two people in a relationship, especially one as difficult as ours. We lived almost four hundred miles from each other and time together was scarce and precious. We'd talked about one of us picking up and moving to live with the other, but we couldn't agree on anything as we both had commitments with our jobs and lives where we lived. I was seeing my children through college as my bitch of an ex-wife had ran out on me and Marion had serious work commitments at her job. And no opportunity for transferring.

She unlocked the door and we entered. She took my leather jacket. It was soaked through and dripping all over her floor, as were the rest of my clothes.

"You're soaked!" she said, astonished at my condition.

"Yeah, I rode the last three hours in the rain," I replied flatly.

"Why didn't you quit when you ran into rain?" Marion asked.

Again with the questions. Why was it so hard for her to figure out that I just wanted to see her? I hadn't been with her in like three weeks and she couldn't understand why I was anxious to see her now. My irritation was getting worse.

"Because I wanted to get here to talk to you," I replied a little testily.

"You should take a shower," she offered. "And leave the door open. I'll grab your clothes so I can wash and dry them."

"Sounds good," I said.

I walked to her bathroom. It was just a couple of steps in her small apartment and I ducked in and undressed, leaving the door open a crack. I turned the shower on hot and jumped in. This was what I needed. The hot, steamy spray was driving the chill out of my body and I luxuriated in it. I saw the door open up through the shower curtain as Marion took my wet clothes out. The door closed again. I washed myself slowly as I warmed up in the steamy closet. A moment later the curtain opened up and in stepped Marion! She was tall and long-legged, just the way I like a woman. She looked at me with a curious half-smile and I knew then why I came. I had to have her. And I wasn't taking no for an answer. Not about coming to her place, not about fucking her, not about anything.

She had smallish, upturned breasts, a narrow waist and hips, and she carried herself proudly when she walked. She looked at me defiantly as I stared at her. I felt my cock start to rise as I looked at her wet skin and felt her heat next to me. She put her arms around me and kissed me hard, her tongue slipping in between my lips to flick at mine. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her back,

grabbing a breast in my hand. I squeezed it roughly and twisted her nipple hard, just the way she liked it. She moaned into my mouth as I kissed her. My cock was rock hard now and ready for her. But not yet.

"You and I are going to talk," I told her flatly.

"What about?" She asked. "Can't we just make love?"

"You're going to tell me why you've not been talking to me, ignoring me in general, and not allowing me to see you!" The frustration and anger was starting to take hold of me.

"Right now, I'm getting out of this shower and drying myself off. And then you're going to tell me."

"Ok," she replied meekly, sensing how angry I was with her.

We both got out and toweled ourselves off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked the few steps from her bathroom to her bedroom and sat on her bed. She put on her housecoat and did the same.

"So, why? Why can't I see you anymore? Why have you always got excuses for us not being together? Why are you doing this to us?" My anger with her was really showing now.

"I'm confused," she said. "I'm afraid of how I feel about you. I can't sort out my emotions lately. I'm just not ready for a relationship right now."

I stared at her intently as she was telling me this. Her eyes were wet and I heard the sincerity in her voice. But did I detect a slight smile in the corner of her mouth? It was only there for a second but I know what I saw.

"You Bitch," I hissed at her. "You're just fucking me over! I saw you smile!"

She grinned at me openly now. "What are you going to do about it if I am?" she challenged.

I stood up, the towel falling away from me. She could see the tension in my muscles and hear the agitation in my voice. The bitch had pushed me too far. I reached out and grabbed the front of her housecoat and hauled her to her feet. I tore it off her so she was naked now.

"I'll show you," as I roughly pulled her to me. "You're gonna get a spanking!"

"Like hell I am!" She exclaimed, her eyebrows arched in total surprise.

I sat back down on the bed and yanked over my lap. She was kicking and fighting at me now. "Fuck you!" she screamed as she struggled. But I pinned her down and raised my hand. Slap! I hit her supple ass cheeks hard with the flat of my hand and they instantly reddened.

"Oww!" she cried as she felt the sting of it. "You fucking well stop it or I'll have you charged with assault, you abusive prick!"

There was no way I was stopping now. I knew when she grinned at me that she was just playing with my emotions to see what kind of reaction she could get out of me and now she was finding out. I raised my hand again.

"You!" Slap! "Will!" Slap! "Never!" Slap! "Deny!" Slap! "Me!" Slap! "Your!" Slap! "Company!" Slap! "Again!" Slap! She was openly crying now and she had stopped struggling against me. Her bottom was sore and her skin was an angry red. But I felt deeply satisfied and more than a little horny. My cock was hard beneath her and pushing into her belly. I stroked her bum lightly and ran my hands over the backs of her thighs. I reached my hand between her legs and she was soaked! I couldn't believe it! The minx was just goading me on to see what I would do! And I guess she was into discipline, too!

I kicked my thighs up into her belly slightly. "Get off of me and lie on the bed with your ass hanging off the edge!" I commanded. "I'm not through with you yet!"

She did as she was told, still whimpering from the slaps I had given her ass. I knelt on the side of the bed and pushed her legs apart roughly as I got between them. The lips of her small, shaven pussy were all wet and shiny and I put my nose up to her and breathed her intoxicating womanly scent. I pushed my tongue into her sex and pistoned it in and out a couple of times. Then I drew my tongue up over her inner lips up to her clit, spreading her copious cunt juices and my saliva all over the outside of her. I ran my tongue over her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

Marion was moaning and grinding her hips against me as I grabbed her hips and pushed my mouth hard against her quim. I had her clit sucked a little into my mouth and I swirled my tongue over it as she moaned louder now. Her hips bucked up and down against my face as I licked her clit faster and harder, the little nub pressing against my tongue.

'I'm gonna come!" she breathlessly spoke as she thrust hard into me.

I ground my tongue onto her clit as she began to shake with her orgasm. She soaked my face with her juices and bucked and twisted up against my mouth as she came. I felt her hips start to relax as she came down from her high and settled onto the bed.

"Oh, God, that felt so good!" she said looking down at me between her legs. "I've missed you so much!"

"I'm still not through with you!" I informed her in no uncertain terms. I was still a little pissed at how she'd treated me. And a whole lot horny!

"Get on your hands and knees!" I ordered her again. She did as she was told and I got behind her, palming my big, hard cock, as I kneeled behind her. I rubbed the head of it up and down her pussy lips to get it wet with her juices. She reached between her legs and pushed the tip into between her folds and slightly into her vagina. I shoved hard into her hot, velvety hole but I could only get a few inches into her tight little twat.

I pulled back out, watching the glistening shaft slide out of her and pushed into her forcefully and deliberately again. She crooned and shook with the pleasure of it and I slid into her deeper. I grabbed her hips and slid out of her faster now. When I pushed into her this time she took it all, panting with the ecstasy of our fucking. I began slamming into her wildly as I forced her open again and again. I saw her reach beneath her to rub her clit as I fucked her. She always did that when the pleasure got intense. She loved to masturbate and this gave her the opportunity to do that while I fucked her.

Then I realized it. Marion liked a little spank now and again, apparently. I took my hand and slapped the side of her hip slightly. Not hard but the sound of it was loud.

Marion shuddered at my hit and her pussy contracted against my massive hard-on. The sensation was intense.

"Oooh!" She exclaimed. "You're gonna make me come if you do that again!"

I knew what I had to do then if that was the case. I was a man on a mission now. I pounded my hard on into her. Her juices were running out of her twat and down her legs. My balls were soaked with them and she was moaning constantly. And I just kept slapping her. I could feel her squeeze me with each tap and her fingers were strumming her clit hard.

I knew I couldn't last like this and I didn't want to, now. I felt the rush of orgasm start to overtake me and I hit her hard this time. She bucked her hips backwards into me and ground her cunt against the base of my cock. She squeezed it really hard, her pussy convulsing as she shook with her climax. My semen boiled out of my prick into her and I shuddered and gasped with my own cum. I grabbed her around her waist and laid us both down on the bed, spent. We lay there spooning.

"You gonna let me see you now?" I asked her as I kissed and nuzzled the delicate flower tattoo on her shoulder.

"Maybe, maybe not," she answered saucily. "I'll probably let you until I feel like being bad again."

"Then you'll just get more of the same, won't you?" I answered her. She was trying to irritate me again.

"Ok," she giggled.

The End