Seen Through Another's Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

"I have to go home, to get changed. See you at school?" Mandy pouted childishly, then nodded and stretched. Luke slipped out the door quietly and headed home. Mandy looked at the glasses on her bedside table, that had gotten there at some stage during the night, when either one or the other had woken and reached hungrily for the other. There was something simply RIGHT about the feel of each other, and Mandy smiled to herself.

By the time she got to school, the grin was plastered across her face, and she burst up to the area her friends hung out near the gym, in time to spot Luke coming out of the change rooms. She flashed him a grin and he smirked. Her best friend, Katie, laughed when she saw the look on Mandy's face. "Oh, someone definitely got laid last night!" The four other girls giggled, and Mandy quirked an eyebrow, then blushed as she looked down at Luke, who poked his tongue out at her.

Katie noted the looks and smiled to herself. Her eyes flitted to the electric blue wire rims of her friend's glasses. "Hey, cool colour! They had no pink?" Mandy shrugged, a naughty smile coming to her face as she flicked her hair back over her shoulder and rubbed her ankle distractedly. "No. But apparently they work. As in they REALLY work." Katie giggled and the others followed suit.

Michelle stood up. "C'mon, guys, they've got snow-cones and ice drinks at the canteen now." Mandy burst out in laughter and blushed, and the others smiled confusedly. "What?" Mandy pursed her lips and shrugged.

"Nothing important, really." Her eyes flicked down to Luke, who was moving down the basketball court quickly, his eyes on the game. "I just don't think I'll ever be able to look at crushed ice the same way again."

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers
12