Selfish Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grateful? Yeah, I suppose you should be. I'm going to leave your cock in that case, it'll help you concentrate fully on my pleasure and if you do an amazing job, I'll let you fuck me in the morning" she concluded.

As she approached orgasm, she began to ride his face, becoming more turned on as she did so.

"Fuck, keep licking me fuck-face!" she moaned. At last she reached climax and after her thighs relaxed against his head, she stopped and just sat there recovering. He was licking gently along her slit while she sighed in recovery.

A few months later, mid-summer, he was relaxing after cutting all the grass and doing the gardening at her new house. The kids were at their nan's for the night and she was floating about the house somewhere. Just then, as he was about to flick on the tv, she walked past his field of vision, wearing a t-shirt that came exactly to her waist.

Apart from that she was completely naked, her bare arse and legs quickly capturing his attention. She walked to the kitchen very casually and entered. He rose and followed her, to find her standing facing the worktop, milk, mug and kettle within reach. As he approached her, she said

Well?". He guessed what was expected and knelt behind her.

Parting her ass-cheeks, his familiar tongue ran up and down the familiar crevice before swirling towards her bum hole. She gave no sign whatsoever of his ministrations but as his tongue pressed against her bum hole itself, it was relaxed to allow him entry.

He pushed gently inside as the kettle began to show the first signs of the water heating up. There was no other sound apart from the kettle and his laboured breathing as he began to rim her as deeply as he could. 5 minutes later, the kettle boiled and she casually poured out the water, letting it brew while he continued to lick her arse. Pouring the milk, she tasted it, murmuring satisfactorily at her efforts.

"Not bad" she announced.

"Are you enjoying it?" he asked before continuing his ministrations.

"Yeah, it's a graet cup of tea. Oh, you mean 'that', em, yeah whatever. Follow me" she said and without any ceremony, simply lifted her cup and walked away from him.

She entered the living room, sitting on the couch, her table beside her to put the tea on. He entered and she simply spread her legs wantonly, a barely imperceptible smile on her face as he knelt in front of her. She let her thighs slip over his shoulders, letting out a soft sigh, as his tongue swept up her slit, pushing deep inside her as she relaxed and flicked on the tv.

Looking around, she picked up her mobile and was about to dial when she glanced down at him.

"Now dinnae make me cum, right? I'm away to make a call, just keep me on the boil, if you're getting too frisky, I'll squeeze my legs and that means you go lower, awright?" she stated.

"Yes darling, anything you say" and kept his gentle tongue strokes on her slit.

"Hiya Ness, how's it going? Me? Yeah not bad, what about yerself? Good, that's great. Yeah, quiet night in, the kids are at my mum's so I'm having a night off" she said, glancing down at him smirking as she said so.

He was making little circles towards her clitoris, trying to be gentle so she didn't react too much.

"Him? Well, he mowed the grass, weeded and did a few bits and bobs. Me? Like I said, it was my day off. Yeah, I sunbathed at lunchtime when it was warm, but just sitting relaxing the night" continued, squeezing her thighs against his head to signal he should go lower.

"Yeah, that's right, I'm still the boss! As long as fuck-face does me with his mouth he gets his end away at least once a week, so it works out alright. Yeah, we'll need to have another night out soon. Alright, I'll see you later Ness. Take care, bye" and hung up.

She glanced down at him again.

"Up a bit fannylicker" and smiled as he did just as she wanted. She was going to cum soon and could see his face was now glistening with her juices although he had swallowed as much of them as possible.

"Alright, time to make me cum then, fuck, that's it. Oh you dirty bastard, you know just what to do, don't you? Fuck, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, don't you stop fuck-face.......aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!".

Her legs came together, squeezing tightly against his head as she came hard, holding his hair. Much later, she relaxed and loosened her legs a little. He licked very gently further down her slit as she recovered. A few minutes later and she felt a little more relaxed again as she watched him pleasure her.

"Not bad at all" she declared, a rare compliment.

"I was thinking, you know what would just be fantastic? If I went a couple of days without any of this then just had you do it for maybe all evening next time before I crash out. That would be fantastic, wouldn't it?" she said excitedly.

"Um, yeah, I guess it would" he said to her.

"Damn right it would" she said, almost as if declaring this was somehow as equally good for the both of them. It was 11pm and she was feeling tired and wanted to take advantage of an early night. Putting her hand on his forehead, she shoved him away and stood up.

"I'm going to bed" she said and almost burst out laughing at his eagerness to join her.

"Come up after you've dusted in here and washed up, awright?" and smiled as he nodded disappointedly.

He looked handsome but she had such control over such an amazing sex life, if she faltered at all, she would lose the buzz of being in charge.

About 20 minutes later, he finally made it up the stairs and although she was still awake, she was lying half on her front, dozing a little. His body joined hers but she made no move to roll towards him. It was obvious he was dying to fuck her, but she knew that sex always began with oral for her. She wasn't surprised to feel him slip under the covers until his familiar tongue was trying to reach her pussy.

Instead of turning over, she lay half on her side, half on her front, meaning it was almost impossible for him to lick her slit. He began instead to lick her arse, slowly starting to rim her instead. As his tired tongue searched deep inside her, she relented at last and rolled onto her back.....

"Mhhmm, that's nice. I don't think I could ever get tired of having you go down on me" she said casually to him.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she said to him. "Of course, I'd love to fuck you, I'm hoping you'll let me" he said.

"Well, don't stop what you're doing, but have a wee think about my satisfaction. Tell me something you could do that I'd absolutely love and I'll maybe let your cock inside me" she said haughtily.

Half an hour later, she came violently, her legs locked around his head as she soaked his face and yelled out her orgasm. This time, she was so turned on, she pulled him up until he was delighted to be pushing his cock into her. He fucked her like a stallion, driving into her again and again as she was lost in a sea of ecstasy. His energy seemed boundless and he was clearly trying to last as long as possible. But eventually, as the base of his cock stimulated her clitoris, he pulled out at the last minute as she came and swiftly, she ducked down, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking purposely on it. He only lasted a minute, before he came in her mouth. She let him subside then spat out his cum and cuddled into him, the pair of them exhausted.

The next morning, she awakened to find him preparing breakfast. He came back in the room with a tray of tea and toast, with the newspaper. Laying it down on the table beside the bed, she stretched and plumped up her pillows a bit into a sitting position. She took a sip of the tea then glanced at him as he seemed about to depart again.

"Where are you going?" she asked him.

"Um, just to grab a cup of tea for myself" he answered.

"Not yet you're not. Make yourself useful while you're here" and as she said so, she pulled the covers back to reveal her wearing only a bra, completely naked otherwise.

He didn't dare object and climbed into bed, his head already level with her waist. Adjusting herself a little, she let him get into place, his face between her familiar thighs as she let the covers drop back again.

Picking up the newspaper, she flicked through the day's articles as his soft tongue gently licked along the lips, before darting in between them, inside her. She flicked through the paper, finding an article on male strippers and ogled the studs in the article. She squeezed her thighs together when she felt him try to get to her clitoris; she was in no hurry to orgasm and became more engrossed in the article as his tongue stayed away from areas that would have her orgasming.

"Louder" she said offhandedly, smiling quietly to herself as his mouth began to suck unashamedly at her pussy, slurping down her juices and making loud smacking noises with his mouth against her fanny.

Finishing her cup of tea, she put the paper down for a moment and crossed her hands behind her head, relaxing as she thought about having this sort of treatment every morning. The only sounds in the room were coming from his mouth on her pussy and she enjoyed the sound of effort below the covers. She lay thinking about ways that could make her pleasure even greater. Pulling back the duvet, she watched him for a while before she said

"What are you thinking about?". He was confused at first then said

"Um, nothing at all, just concentrating on this" he said, hoping this was the right answer.

"Why were you not thinking about my pleasure, more ways to please me eh? You're so selfish, well at least one of us was thinking about me" she said.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to make this great for you" he said sheepishly.

"Shut the fuck up and get back to licking fuck-face, make me cum" and he responded instantly, his mouth capturing her clitoris and sucking purposely on it as she put her hands on the back of his head, her legs pressing harder against his head as she came violently.

"Fuck, that's it you bastard, yesssssssssssss!!" she said, groaning, as he sucked and lapped at her.

A little later he had licked all the pussy juice of her thighs, arse and pussy.

That night, she approached him before bed.

"I've got a surprise for you, lucky boy" she said, clad only in a t-shirt that came above her bum and left her naked from the waist down.

He followed her excitedly into the bedroom, as she ushered him to the bed. She had soon secured his hands to the bedpost with sheets, then as she stripped him, she slipped a cock-ring on him, before he got completely hard. He soon became as stiff as a post as she positioned her cunt over his cock. She was already wet from arousal and he slid in quite easily. She fucked him like this for 10 minutes, during which time he was straining but unable to cum. Then she slipped up his body, leaving a wet trail of pussy juice on his torso.

Sliding right up, she sat on his face, looking down into his eyes, as she let him tongue-fuck her.

"Since you declared this afternoon that you would make it more obvious you're thinking of my leasure, I thought you'd be pleased to know the cock-ring stays on until I say it comes off. And that's not going to be tonight. This way I can fuck your cock and your face until I'm thoroughly satisfied and you don't have to bother getting distracted about pleasing me by getting an orgasm yourself. That's fantastic, isn't it?" she said, smiling down at him knowingly.

She watched him slowly bathe her slit and swallow her juices. "Anything you want" he replied. She slowly and deliberately slid forward until her arse was over his mouth.

"I don't think you've earned the right to lick my fanny yet, have you? Lets see if you're any good at rimming" and settled her bum down on to his mouth. He immediately began delicately, allowing her arse hole to relax and draw his tongue in. As he finally managed to get it in and gradually began to rim her, she sat relaxing and thought about something from the other week.

"Mind that porn we watched last week, the one where the two girls were in it. And that girl that looked like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth was in charge and then the other one had the upper hand later on, the dark haired one? Well, I was thinking, they called it Top and Bottom, didn't they. The one in charge was Top and the one doing all the pleasuring was Bottom. Well, that's a wee bit like us, isn't it? Except that I'm Top all the time, getting the pleasure and you're Bottom, providing the pleasure" she mused as he licked her arse.

"Yes darling, exactly like that" he agreed, continuing to lick her and push his tongue in and out. She smiled at that and said

"I mean, being Top and all, I would never put my tongue in a guy's arse, no way. But I don't just enjoy your tongue in mine's, I expect it. If I get all the pleasure then being rimmed is something that I enjoy. And I will" she declared, beginning to move back and forth on his face, while his tongue tried to anticipate her movements, occasionally darting in to lick her arse, or trying to lick her pussy, but mostly keeping it out so she could fuck his face better.

She didn't hold back, mashing her pussy down on to his mouth, then sliding back and forward. After a sloppy orgasm, she slowed down then gazed down at his face, covered now in her juices.

"Okay, I want you to continue very slowly. And don't you dare go near my delicious clit unless I tell you to. Do you hear me?" she said.

"Yes darling" he said, licking inside her pussy gently.

"Fucking right, shut the fuck up and keep licking inside me then" and relaxed as his tongue did exactly as she wished.

Some time later and they had an agreement where she had a night out with her friend, Ness, once a month, occasionally every 3 weeks. Usually, her friend would come round and they would have a glass of wine before he drove them to town. By now, they had a routine. She was never quite 'ready' when her friend arrived and would have some wine then 'excuse herself' to quickly apply her make-up.

This meant a trip to the bedroom. If she was wearing a skirt, she didn't even have to tell him what to do anymore. He was expected to kneel behind her and rim her enthusiastically, while she finished her lipstick and eyeliner off. If it was trousers, they were pulled down a short way so she could enjoy his tongue in her arse.

Once she got close to orgasm, she would turn round, muffling her sighs as he pleased her immensely by licking her clit to orgasm. Then she simply adjusted her clothes and walked back to the lounge, shouting back through for him to hurry up and drive them. The motivation to pleasure her this way was her cruel observation the first time he did it. She told him that if he didn't lick her exactly as she wanted while she was getting ready, thus bringing her to a fantastic orgasm, then she might get frisky while out and 'who knows what could happen'. Her friend and her lived very close by and shared the taxi home. Arriving meant the familiar figure of her, a little drunkenly approaching the bed and straddling his face, whether he was awake or not. The alcohol meant it took her forever to orgasm and his jaw ached as she rolled off him and promptly fell asleep.

They did split up for 4 months at one point, as he complained they didn't have intercourse enough. In that time, she had a fling with a guy from another town, going as far as sleeping with him on a few occasions.

Meanwhile, at work a woman who was friends with her, had been using him for 'sex' occasionally. Well, he only managed to fuck her twice but they were often in the disabled toilet at the end of a shift, where he knelt in front of the woman and licked her to orgasm. Soon though, he met up with her again and they talked things over. She was still seeing the other guy but admitted she would be open to getting back with him and they seemed to be getting on well. She invited him back. Once home, they went straight to bed; she was pleased, as once they were naked, he began to kiss down her body. Oh how she had missed his mouth and cock!

After licking her for a good 20 minutes, she told him to get on his back. Once he did so, she immediately straddled him and sat on his face. His tongue soon went back to parting her pussy lips and licking his tongue around her nectar coated walls.

"Fuck, you're good at that. Look, I'm not 100% about the future, I said I would be open to seeing about getting back together with you. But you have to see it from my side. I can get regular sex if I want, the other guy's not bad at oral, but he's rubbish at rimming. I said not bad at oral, he's not fantastic though, so there's definite benefits to getting back with you. What I'll judge it on is if you can 'convince' me. I'm not going to just start sleeping with you yet, but...........lets see if that mouth of yours is willing enough to be the only mouth I cum on" she mused, as he licked her.

"You're pleasure's the most important thing" he said wisely, as his tongue delved inside her pussy again.

"Damn right it is. I'm in the mood for a few orgasms the night so get licking" she said haughtily and sighed as he did so.

The next day, he left and agreed to visit her again on the Thursday. They chatted when he came round and she smirked as he got to the floor and helped her off with her trousers. She waited until she was naked from the waist down then slipped her thighs over her shoulders, getting comfy.

She told him to put his hands under her ass and raised up a little to allow him to do so. Once he began to lick her, she sighed pleasurably, watching him.

"Um, have you um, saw that other guy since the weekend?" he ventured nervously. She regarded him coolly, before responding.

"As a matter of fact I did. He was licking me on Monday night, still rubbish at rimming but he managed to make me cum twice. I didn't fuck him though, although I did consider it. As I said, you've got a lot of convincing to do. I'm not dumping him until I'm sure things are going to work out between us the way I want. And that means you are going to focus solely on my desires. The more I think you're making an effort to please me, the sooner I'll get rid of him and you can have me all to yourself. At the moment you are in direct competition to win my affections. I want you to understand that there will be a few more occasions that I'll compare both of you then I'll make a decision by the end of the month. That's 2 weeks away, so you just continue focusing on me and maybe you'll get lucky. If its any encouragement for you to make more effort, you're doing a better job than him at present" she replied.

He hated the thought of another guy doing this to her and responded by giving her one of the best orgasms she'd had for a while. Finally, 2 weeks later, she had him round.

"Well, I've made a decision" she said, as she sat on his face.

"Whichever one of us wins you is the lucky one" he said humbly and she smirked.

"Well, last night, I told him that it was over. He was a gutted, but I said I didn't want any begging or efforts to get it back on. However, I've also decided something else. As its not a 50/50 situation in the bedroom, I've decided to symbolise it through orgasms. From now on, you'll get about a minimum of 6 blow jobs a year and I'll get a minimum of 300 orgasms a year. That's 50 times as much and a perfect symbol of your obedience" she said haughtily.

"Thank you for choosing me" he said and she smiled down at him.

"You'll have lots of chances to thank me over time, you lucky boy......." just then her mobile rang and she looked at the number.

"Guess who this is? I'm going to answer 'cause I'm curious what he has to say, but you never know, stranger things have happened. He might have an incredible offer I have to consider and well............if you want to make sure I'm not persuaded........" she left it unsaid.