Selling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are quick girl. I would rather see you slowly listening, absorbing and kneeling as I walked around you."

"Shall I kneel?"

"Please."

"Do I tempt you?"

"You do. Hasn't that been more than obvious for some while?"

"I was just encouraging you sir," she teased, leaning forward to place her folders arms on his knee as she crouched before him.

"Thank you."

"I felt you might be lonely up there."

"It's very lonely being an omnipotent ruler without the ruled's support, pet."

"You shouldn't cut yourself off with all those long words."

"I appreciate your help as you bring me back from my intellectual cliff edge to our cosy fireside - yes, that journey is what it's all about. Back and forth from the edge..."

"...with a mouthful of your jism sir," Louisa giggled and reached up in front of her her to stroke his belt and then his crotch lightly.

"Bear with me. I'm feeling my way towards that, pet," he grinned back at her and pulled her up to straddle his hips and her face forward to kiss her full on the lips. The kiss lasted forever in Louisa's mind.

"Forgive me, sir," she breathed softly. "I was rude."

"I'll whip you later for that."

"Not now?"

"Don't look so disappointed. I want to hold you now. There is something about you that is very compelling."

"I'm glad to warm you, sir."

"You do warm my loins: just at the right time - when they need to be warmed." "It makes a change from heating chickens, sir," she grinned impishly and leapt away from him standing close to the door, hovering there - waiting for him to do something - to order her to be more subservient and surrendering. He didn't do anything of the kind. He just sat there and smiled happily and paternally.

"Dear Louisa - you are a most terrible tease."

"It helps, sir: I am quite shy."

"I noticed. Modesty is very erotic to me and I'm in no hurry. I am delighted with what I've learned of you already."

"Yes sir," she fidgeted impatiently.

"I do not want you to surrender in an instant, since such surrenders are quickly dissipated and long regretted."

"The egg timer will run dry."

"I can replenish it. I do not expect the butcher or his boy to call. You belong to me more than them now."

"Hold me, sir. The butcher will not let you hover poetically at the gates forever, sir." "To hell with him."

"I have been in hell before."

"I know."

"Let me earn my place with you."

"You have purchased your passage already."

"I don't want to forget who I am, sir."

"But?"

"But I don't want you to see me just as I am."

"I have a high regard for you already."

"You are a dreamer sir."

"And you are a dream."

I don't want to vanish into thin air and vague memories."

"Yes. I understand. It's hard to take root. I'm a nurturing person and..."

"Suckle my tits and say uncle then," she giggled, wiggling up close to his face, the barrow girl coming out in her yet again.

"Louisa."

"Yes sir?"

"I want what is best for both of us. I am willing to take my time and go very slow to build towards something."

"Yes sir."

"And when you hold my head in your lap and undo your stays, you will give me what I seek, quietly, decorously and unambivalently."

"And I was being so good!"

"You broke the ice, Louisa, that was your intent."

"That's true."

"It's interesting that you used the word suckling..."

"Why?"

"It was on the tip of my tongue - it's a deep desire of mine to be held by a much younger woman and breast fed in her lap quietly."

He closed his eyes and imagined wet sucking, eyes locked, feeling a deep hunger and arousal filling the room.

"Of your own volition, in your own way, you offered what I wanted: the nipple of a much younger woman, her hands in my hair and that timeless moment. I am hungry for a certain, special cuisine that only you can offer me, Louisa."

"And I thought it was just a roasting chicken you wanted, sir?"

She giggled nervously, watching him look away from her turning his head from side to side as if searching the room for something quite elusive. "Your wit is very pleasant, Louisa."

"Thank you sir."

"Try to moderate it, especially when I am being serious."

"Yes sir."

"I know, I must sound like a stiff bore."

"No."

"There is so much to say in the beginning and such little time. I wish the words came easier but I feel like I'm working my way upstream, my senses intact fishing for what I want: desire is my bait."

"Take your time sir."

"I'm enthusiastic about you. You won't hear me singing at your barrow ever again. I must seem like an old fool to you."

"I don't think you need to apologise for anything, sir."

"I'm not really. I want to enjoy you as you are."

"And enjoy the memory of me as best you can, sir."

"I already am."

"And renew it, if you wish, in due course."

"When we wake together."

"Is the memory not enough?"

"You and your memories all belong to me now, girl."

"And if you were to sell me?"

"You are not one of your chickens. Sleep girl. I will watch you."

"I look forward to seeing you again in the morning."

"Chicken sales notwithstanding?"

And she smiled up at him as he pulled her off his lap and under the eiderdown, watching until her eyes seemed unbearably heavy, as he stood, walked over to the fire and lost himself to his thoughts...

12