Sellsword Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaladur Pass was three days drive north, into the mountains. Cold weather would be upon them the higher they rose.

“Will we stop for the night M’Lady?” Hawk asked as the afternoon shadows grew long.

“I would like to press on, but the road is narrow and treacherous. I’ll leave it up to you.” Her smile was sweet and full of promise as she laid her hand on Hawks arm.

The waxing moon was high when Hawk finally halted the wagon for the night. Camp was pitched and a fire started by midnight. Hawk took the first guard watch, retiring to the wagon when he was done.

“I do believe Hawk’s been captured by the sorceress, and her daughters,” Garth said quietly as he passed the tent he shared with Jarveena.

“That could pose a problem when we reach the gate,” Jarveena replied, looking into the darkness to see if she could spot Quinn. She could not.

Tired from their short night, the group got an early start.

“I’ll stop earlier this evening,” Hawk promised, snapping the reins to start the team. He was expecting to again, spend the night with the three women.

He would be disappointed.

At the end of her guard, Jarveena was invited to rest in the sorceress’ wagon.

The twins undressed her, carefully laying her weapons and garments aside as Iraekiira prepared warm water and lotions with which to bathe her guest. Jarveena was made to stretch out on soft cushions as the women tended to her.

“You look weary, Jarveena,” Iraekiira said, her voice had a soothing, musical sound.

Jarveena felt herself relaxing, “I am – very weary.” Three pair of hands began massaging Jarveena’s tense muscles; three pair of lips began kissing her warm flesh. She felt her desire rising, the flames of her passion flaring up as her weariness drained from her. Sarila captured Jarveena’s left nipple in her soft lips; Tarila suckling on her right.

The sensation of both breasts being sucked and fondled drew a soft moan from Jarveena’s parted lips.

“I see you enjoy my daughter’s lips. I must admit that I enjoyed giving them my breasts to suckle, far beyond the time when they were infants,” Iraekiira said softly, her lips lightly brushing Jarveena’s hard belly. As she lay there, her breasts heaving beneath the twins sucking mouths, Jarveena heard the soft rasp of a blade being drawn from its scabbard, her instincts caused her to tense up and prepare for combat.

“Relax, my sweet,” Iraekiira whispered, “it’s not what you think.”

Jarveena felt the dull, hard pressure of a dagger pommel as it was moved up and down her dripping cunt lips. “What are you doing?” she asked, her voice low and soft.

“I’m going to pleasure you with this gold and ivory dagger,” Iraekiira responded, letting the gold and jeweled pommel penetrate Jarveena’s vestibule.

As the slender object entered her, Jarveena felt it’s cool hardness – the roughness of the pommel – the ridges of the grip. She lay back and accepted this new sensation. “Like Hawks cock,” she thought as the sorceress began twisting and thrusting the dagger handle in and out. The twins kept up their sucking of Jarveena’s breasts as their mother continued fucking the dagger handle in and out of the woman’s cunt. Jarveena was nearing climax, the muscles of her body coiling like a spring, her nerve endings a-tingle as Iraekiira and her daughters kept up their assault on her passions. As she was about to cum, Jarveena felt the dagger being slipped from her cunt, to be replaced by Iraekiira’s questing tongue.

The sorceress’ lips captured Jarveena’s throbbing clitoris and flicked her tongue back and forth over the hard nib of flesh, the dagger pommel found itself being twisted into Jarveena’s puckered ass. It was more than she could take. Jarveena convulsed in an orgasm of unrivaled intensity – three mouths licking and sucking her breasts and cunt, the hard handle of the dagger moving in and out of her ass – the level of her lust was higher than she had ever experienced before. Every muscle and nerve in her taught body spasmed in explosive response as she came and came.

Sweat glistened on Jarveena’s body as she lay there in the lassitude that was the aftermath of her shattering orgasm. Her eyes were hooded as she made out the vague shapes of the twins moving to kneel by her shoulders, and of Iraekiira standing by her side.

“Hold her!” Iraekiira told her daughters. Each girl responded by grabbing Jarveena by the arm and holding her down on the cushions. “Now, bitch, why were you in my wagon?” Iraekiira demanded, the point of the dagger now resting between Jarveena’s breasts. Jarveena denied knowing what the sorceress was talking about. Iraekiira moved the dagger point down the valley between Jarveena’s breasts – it let a trail of blood as it cut her soft skin. “I know better.”

“Why not let the dragons ask her, mother?” Sarila suggested.

Jarveena looked to her left to see the dragon image on the girls flesh come alive and lift its head.

It’s jaws opened to reveal sharp teeth and a snake like tongue. She looked to her right and saw a similar display on Tarila’s supple body.

“Yes, that’s a good idea,” Iraekiira agreed, lifting the dagger from Jarveena’s chest. “Let them begin on her warm breasts. The bitch is so proud if them, let’s see how proud she is when they’ve been chewed on a little.”

Terror gripped Jarveena’s heart as the two dragons grew larger and their heads drew nearer to her heaving breasts. She felt the flick of their forked tongues as they swirled over her nipples – which grew erect in spite of her horror.

She screamed Garth’s name as loud as she could. The three women were thrown off balance when the wagon was shaken by the force of a massive blow to the door.

Jarveena was able to regain her feet and run into the front corner of the wagon.

Another crashing blow to the door, this time accompanied by the sound of rending wood.

Ignoring the pounding against the door, Iraekiira, flanked by her daughters, approached Jarveena.

Where there were two beautiful young women, now stood two dragons. The daughters selves having been transformed by some evil magic. A huge black sword blade crashed through the door. It was followed by Garth, the great black sword at the ready.

Iraekiira whirled, ready to engage Garth with her dagger.

The sellsword cuffed her aside and rushed to attack the dragons. One dragon turned to meet the threat while the second pressed toward Jarveena.

A mighty sweep of “Soulcatcher” caught the dragon across it’s belly. Garth felt a mighty surge of energy as the dragons life force was partially drained. It was enough to let him swing the great sword up and over, taking the dragons head from it’s shoulders in a fountain of blood. Jarveena dodged to the side, just avoiding the discharge of flame from the remaining dragon’s mouth. She dove for her weapons as the dragon turned to face Garth.

Bolstered by the strength drawn from slaying the first dragon, Garth thrust the point of “Soulcatcher” into the dragon’s belly, tilting the blade so it sliced deep into the beast’s heart.

Again, a great rush of strength surged into him as the second creature died on his blade.

“MY BABIES!” Iraekiira shrieked, seeing her daughters, their forms returned to human, laying dead on the floor. She threw herself at Garth, her dagger sweeping down toward his throat.

Garth brought the hilt of “Soulcatcher” up to deflect the attack, then the pommel to knock the sorceress senseless. He beat the flames out with his cloak, then moved to Iraekiira’s prostrate form. “Jarveena, gag and bind her,” Garth instructed, holding the point of “Soulcatcher” to Iraekiira’s throat. “A move, a sound, no matter how slight, and my sword drinks your soul,” he said to the sorceress as she regained her consciousness.

She lay still and silent, though her eyes burned with hate.

Jarveena secured her hands and feet then stuffed a soiled rag into the sorceress’ mouth. “Now, I think I’ll get dressed.” She stepped over Iraekiira and retrieved her clothes and weapons.

As Jarveena finished dressing, Quinn entered the wagon. “This wagon will have to be burned,” he commented after noting that Jarveena was safe. “You took an awful chance letting them get their hands on you.”

“They had more than their hands on me – and in me – I can assure you.” Jarveena smiled warmly at the old Druid.

“What do we do with this one?” Garth asked, indicating the trussed up Iraekiira.

“She knows the location of the Gate,” Quinn offered. “Do we want use her to seek it out and destroy it?”

“Is that your purpose, Quinn?” Garth asked.

“My purpose was, and is, to prevent the return of the Dragon Lord. With Iraekiira’s death, the location of the Gate dies with her. Either way, my purpose is accomplished.”

Hawk joined them in the wagon. Garth brought him up to date on what had happened, and the choices facing them.

“If we let her live, she will do everything she can to ensure the escape of her master,” the half-elf reminded them.

Garth looked at each of his comrades in turn. Each nodded in agreement.

“It’s decided then, she dies,” Garth announced quietly.

Iraekiira’s eyes opened wide in terror at the calmness in his voice. She knew she was going to die, but by which hand.

“You and Hawk return to your guard duties,” Quinn said. “Jarveena and I will handle things in here.”

“Are you up to this?” Garth asked her softly, his big hand cupping her chin.

Jarveena nodded, “She was ready to slit me open – and feed me to the two dragons. I can see to her death.”

Hawk and Garth left the wagon, pulling the ruined door closed behind them.

A knowing smile crossed curled Jarveena’s mouth, “Why do you want me to help you?”

Quinn smiled, “You know some of the ways of Druid magic from your time with Shara. Did she share with you the secret of what we call, sex magic?”

Jarveena regarded the old man with appraising eyes, “She never mentioned it.”

“Sex lends us strength,” Quinn explained. “The sharing of our bodies joins us and combines our power.”

“But I’m not a Druid,” Jarveena reminded him, her fingers unlacing her shirt.

“You need not be,” Quinn said, unfastening his belt and lifting his robe up over his head.

Jarveena’s eyes were drawn to the Druids cock. It was large and already semi-hard. “Do Druids have some secret that gives them – that?” she pointed at the growing organ. She approached Quinn slowly, her eyes never leaving the swelling wonder of his cock.

Quinn sighed as Jarveena took his rigid pole in her hand and began to slowly stroke it, drawing it out to it’s fullest length and girth. The Druid reached down and gripped Jarveena’s firm ass cheeks, “Drape a leg over my hip,” he instructed in a low voice.

Jarveena wrapped her legs about Quinn’s waist as he held her poised over the swollen knob of his cock head.

With deliberate slowness he lowered her body until the head of his massive cock was probing the wet vestibule of her cunt.

Jarveena ground her hips trying to force the swollen head inside her, but Quinn was in control now, and he would draw this out until it became an exquisite torture.

As he entered her, Jarveena could feel Quinn’s strength flowing into her body. His cock stretched her tight cunt, making her inner muscles flex and clutch at the invading tower of flesh. She began moaning in pleasure as Quinn slowly sank to his knees and began thrusting himself into her eager and hungry pussy.

Quinn began chanting in a low, musical voice.

Jarveena found the sound familiar, having heard Shara chanting something similar. It made her feel stronger and opened her mind to Quinn’s thoughts. As they fucked, Quinn poured much knowledge into Jarveena’s mind.; herbal lore, Druidical rites, Runes of power and how to use the scroll of Shelton.

Jarveena’s mind was as enflamed as her body. Quinn’s thoughts flowing into her receptive memory as his cock flowed into her receptive cunt.

Quinn’s chanting ended - replaced by the animal grunting of a rutting beast. His balls were full and aching for release as he pounded his cock harder and harder into Jarveena’s streaming cunt.

Jarveena, too, was fast approaching orgasm; her fingernails digging into Quinn’s shoulders as she pounded her cunt against each of the Druids strokes.

The wagon was, again, filled with the wet sounds of sexual pleasure and passionate moaning as two bodies joined and reached the sexual peak. Quinn’s balls spasmed as his cock erupted into Jarveena’s clutching pussy. Jarveena’s swollen cunt lips tightening their grip on Quinn’s pulsing cock as she milked every pearly drop from the throbbing head. Groaning, Quinn thrust his cock deep into Jarveena’s hungry body, his seed filling, then flooding her eager demanding cunt, then running out to puddle on the cushions beneath them.

As their orgasms ebbed, each of them felt new strength - strength given and taken willingly between them.

“Your new strength will not desert you, nor will the wisdom you have gained,” Quinn assured her as their breathing returned to normal and Quinn’s cock began to deflate.

After they had dressed. Quinn and Jarveena went through Iraekiira’s small trunk, sorting out potions and herbs that might be useful, while placing most scrolls and amulets on and around the sorceress’ struggling body. “These you should already know how to use,” Quinn said, handing her the half-full chest. “Search your memory and be confident.” He pointed to a group of scrolls. “These contain power runes, use great caution in their reading. Again, search your memory to know these runes, but know what they will do before you sing them.”

Jarveena looked at the Druid with questioning eyes, “Why are you going over this with me now?” she asked.

“There may be no time later,” he responded in his soft quiet voice.

Jarveena thought she understood.

“Now take these and return to Garth and Hawk.” Quinn pressed Jarveena’s hands on the chest, “I’ll do what must be done here.” Quinn drew a small sickle from his robe and approached Iraekiira. As he knelt beside her, he turned to Jarveena. “Go, there is nothing more you can do here - I must do this myself. Return later and retrieve Iraekiira’s dagger.” Clutching the ornate chest to her bosom, Jarveena left the wagon. Inside the wagon Quinn knelt beside Iraekiira. “I cannot permit the Dragon Lord to return to this plane, so I cannot permit you to assist him.” The sorceress’ eyes shown bright with fear as Quinn lifted her up by the hair and drew back the sickle.

Garth, Hawk and Jarveena watched as the wagon began to burn. Within, the headless body of the sorceress lay with the bodies of her twins as the flames Quinn called forth consumed everything. In the ashes and, still glowing, embers, Jarveena found the dagger. The flames had not left the slightest mark on the ornate pommel, grip or blade. As Jarveena held the weapon she felt a strange sensation in her hands - it was though Quinn were trying to talk to her. When she opened her mind, she realized that Quinn had trapped his own essence with the dagger, entrusting it to her for safekeeping.

When Jarveena turned to Garth, she saw by the look in his eyes that he understood. At that point, Jarveena became overcome with emotion. She buried her face in Garth’s chest and wept. “Why? Why did Quinn kill himself?”

“His purpose was fulfilled. The Dragon Lord’s return was stopped,” Garth explained, gently caressing Jarveena’s hair. “Those Druids are far too easy to fall in love with aren’t they?” he whispered in her ear. They both recalled Shara and the love they felt for her - and they understood.

Deep within the Realm of the Dead, a dragon’s yellow eyes open and he lifts his great head. His roar makes the mountain tremble - “They have failed! The stupid cow has failed!” He lowers his head and murmurs, “There will be other, there will be others.” He returns to his slumber.