Selva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

She let me know the fuck was thanks for bringing her daughter back. That and she wanted another fuck from my gigantic cock.

I laughed at the gigantic part but she did not notice as she was already on the way to her first orgasm. She fucked herself to exhaustion and fell asleep with my cock buried in her pussy. I slept too.

In the morning I found myself sandwiched between three sleeping women. I extricated myself and went out to piss.

For a second I thought it was raining but then realized that it was piss flying down from the trees.

Apparently the entire tribe had just awakened and was taking their morning piss too.

They were all aiming at a small stream about ten meters past my tent.

I was in no danger of getting hit but nevertheless I moved more towards the center of the clearing.

I felt that everyone was giving everyone a mental good morning hug. I soon felt those hugs in me and returned them in kind. The matriarch emerged from the tent and I picked her up and held her close as I kissed her cheek. As soon as I put her down she vanished into the mystery tree over us.

The Little One emerged from the tent and jumped into my arms. Our hug and kiss ended quickly, neither of us wanted to cry. The tribe cried for us.

When Lisa emerged she had her backpack on and handed me mine. All could sense her emotional turmoil and rained mental kisses on her.

She started the hike back without turning. I scrambled to catch up.

We left the tent for the youngsters that had been fascinated by it when we set it up.

When I caught up with Lisa I had her slow her pace and held her hand.

I did not intrude in her mind although I could easily feel her emotions. I allowed her to feel that mine were much the same as hers. We were very sad to leave The Little One but happy she was home.

Our return trip was mostly down-slope and we did not have to slow our pace for the Little One so we felt we could be at my cabin tent before dark.

For most of the day we had an escort high in the trees. Two young men had apparently been assigned to insure our safety. We felt them say goodbye as we passed the waterfall that had started our adventure.

It was getting dark as we made it to my tent.

Lisa had been nude since she first joined me and her mood lightened considerably when we were distracted by the search for her clothes.

We had both sensed that the boat was already moored and that our helpers would be there in the morning.

She needed clothing.

I could not help but take advantage of her nudity once or twice, which in turn brightened our mood even more.

We did not find them at first so she started dinner for us as I continued the search. A sudden though made me look up. There, on the kapok tree above our tent, on the Little One's masturbation branch, were Lisa's clothes.

The next day the crew exchanged knowing glances when they found Lisa and her communications equipment in my tent. Our peers had been packed before us and were already on the boat.

Lisa's tent and equipment were also on the boat.

As the last of our stuff was carted away Lisa and I gave our campsite one last look and started to follow.

Suddenly The Little One was with us. We stopped ourselves from looking up the kapok tree as a crewman was waiting for us to follow him.

Lisa and I mentally brought The Little One between us and gave her a hard, emotional hug.

The crewman tried to hurry us by reminding us we needed to be in the main river before dark.

We reluctantly released The Little One and forced ourselves to follow the crewman. As we walked we felt the goodbyes of at least a dozen of the true people.

Our true people. We had a family. We were part of a tribe.

We would never be alone.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers