Semper F***

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers

I was captivated. She had steel blue eyes that she trained on me, drawing me in. Those perfect breasts, hanging there—I couldn't deny I would have loved to suck just one nipple, to taste their perfection. Her hands were now focused on the bulge in my pants, the rest of my thighs forgotten. Her hands stroked my erection with just the right amount of force. My thought processes were stalled by the pleasant sensation.

Aleska smiled slightly; she knew I was listening. "Is big proposition, I know. I no expect answer now. I tell you Aleska sex so good, but how you know? Only one way to prove!" And with that she dropped to her knees. She undid my pants and released my erection. She raised her eyebrows sexily when it emerged, saying "Ooh, is very nice." She kissed my tip, then licked it gently while looking up at me the whole time. "No worry. I just have tests, I no have disease," she proclaimed. That was good, because I was under her spell; sexual hygiene was the furthest thing from my mind.

Flashing me one last look, she turned her head downwards and my dick disappeared into her throat. Oh, man, she knew how to suck. I'd never been blown by a porn star, obviously, but it seemed that there were certain tricks to the trade that got passed on from starlet to starlet. I'd never felt such strong pleasurable sensations from oral sex. But Aleska didn't stop there. She sucked me entirely with throat, no hands at all—her hands she used to continue kneading her breasts and tweaking her nipples. I couldn't stop watching her do amazing things to me—just like she wanted. Like a moth to a flame, I slowly reached my hand forward until it brushed against her nipple. She gladly deferred to my hand, continuing to play with the other herself. I touched the nipple; it was just the way nipples should be. As for the breasts—I was surprised by how much heft there was to them, especially since they didn't sag at all. Before I knew it I was palming and squeezing her famous breasts in my hungry hands.

"You like," she said, spitting me out, as a statement and not as a question. "All men like when Aleska suck. But there more." She stood up, very close to me. Sexily, she lift up her miniskirt, under which she wore a tiny thong. Like dirty laundry, she gruffly pulled it aside, revealing a neatly hairless crotch. With her fingers, she rubbed the sides of her vulva. As they engorged, she pulled on them, parting her opening. In no time she was holding her pussy lips wide open inches from my face, stroking her own clitoris with her fingers at the same time. I could smell the musky scent, increasing in intensity by the second. She ground her hips in small circles—I don't know if I believe she was really getting herself worked up, but if she wasn't she was an actress of Academy-award caliber. "My pussy itches for your dick," she purred. It sounded like a line from a movie—but it turned me on anyway.

No man could have resisted the intense sexual pressure she generated. My dick felt like it was trying to leap out of my lap to reach her pussy. I hadn't promised anything; this was, it seemed, a free taste of the goods, not unlike a drug dealer hoping to get me hooked. If I was being lured in like a prize fish, well, I'd already let her lead me down into a closed bunker, so I was already caught. I may as well enjoy the bait. She kept grinding that wet, spread-open pussy inches from my face, daring me to taste it. With a little sigh, that's just what I did. I closed my eyes, leaned forward maybe an inch, and stretched my tongue towards her slit. I felt the hard knot of her clit right in the middle of my tongue and tasted wetness all around. The smell of sex engulfed me like a cloud. I heard her moan "oooohhhh" when my tongue touched her pussy. Again, I didn't really believe it was genuine, yet it still turned me on.

She only let me lick her for a minute or so. She pulled her hips back and leaned forward, cupping my face in her hands gently. "You very good...my pussy like you. But now is time for you to sample merchandise, not other way round." It seemed odd to refer to oneself as merchandise; there was a lot about being a porn star that I didn't understand. But while I pondered, she was moving; she brushed past me and moved onto the bed. She paused for a second to untie her top and remove it completely, then lay on her back, hiked up the already-lifted skirt, and spread her shapely thighs wide. Well, I'd come this far; I got up, pulled my pants down to my knees, and crawled over to her waiting body. I pointed my dick at her opening and easily penetrated her—she was already well-lubricated from top to bottom. It also gripped me tighter than I expected—I guess I'd expected that a porn star's pussy would be loose and floppy from excessive use. Instead, I realized she had tricks here, too—there was some kind of muscle she was contracting that squeezed her walls around me, providing an exquisite combination of unabetted penetration and pleasurable resistance. In other words, she was an AWESOME lay.

As I got busy, Aleska started talking. "Oh...that's good...more...you're so much bigger than I expected...oh...fuck me...fuck me deeper...oh...that's so good...give me more..." My mind told me it was all pornstar bullshit, but my dick didn't care—it sounded real, and damn if it didn't drive the little guy on that much harder. I looked at her and found that she was staring at me intensely with those steel-blue eyes. Somehow, the fact that she kept staring at me lustily the whole time she was talking like that made it feel like maybe, just maybe, she wasn't entirely acting. I guess it didn't matter—it was feeling damn fine on my end.

Aleska moved slightly; she put her feet down on the mattress and lifted her hips slightly upwards. It took the slightest adjustment on my part to accommodate, and in no time I was pumping her for all I was worth again. I didn't realize at first that she had moved for a reason, but it gradually dawned on me that I couldn't see her left arm. I then realized it was because she was laying on it, and looking down discovered she was laying on it because she was using her fingers to actively stretch her anus. She already had one finger going in, and was working on a second. "What...are you...?" I said, even as I figured out what she was doing.

"I get ready," she purred with a gleam in her eye, "you must try backside too."

"That's OK, that's not really my thing..." I trailed off. True, her pussy was outstanding, but the truth was I'd never had the chance to do anal before, and didn't want to embarrass myself trying it for the first time with a pro. She saw right through me—I guess she really did know men.

"Oh, is better!" she said excitedly, "butt sex is new to you, yes? Excellent—I show you. I know you will like!"

I didn't really say anything, but I did pause. Needing no further encouragement, she extricated herself from beneath me, rolled over and reached for the nightstand. Pulling open the drawer, she found a huge tube of KY and pulled it out. How on earth did she know she would find a tube of lubricant in the drawer? I thought. Then I remembered the effeminate and highly polished appearance of the two guys who controlled the entrance to the old bunker and drew my own conclusion.

She turned to present her rump towards me, resting on all fours—well, three of four, as she had taken a generous lump of jelly and was rubbing it in and around her ass with her right hand. "Is very tight," she teased, pressing her fingers into her own ass. "When three finger fit, big enough for you." I was mesmerized; the shaved pussy, now red and swollen from excitement, beckoned to me, and yet watching her ply her own ass open with her fingers was equally enticing and completely new for me. One thing was sure, I had no trouble staying hard as this beautiful woman exercised her most private orifices just for me.

Two fingers fit easily now, and she was working on the third. Keeping her fingers in her ass, she turned sideways, looking to suck my dick to prep me. She looked up at me and flashed her eyebrows, cooing "I see you have no problem staying hard." With a slight smile, she swallowed me anyway. I gulped—never in my wildest fantasies had I imagined that I'd have a woman sucking my dick while prepping her asshole for me to fuck, let alone a woman this beautiful. I thought back about Major Wood's comment about porn attracting the prettiest girls in countries like this because there was no alternate route to success for them, and I understood why the producers would keep coming back. Aleska was easily the prettiest girl I'd ever fucked, and now I was about to stick my dick up her ass. This was a once in a lifetime experience I thought—well, it would be, unless I took her up on her deal, in which case... I stopped myself from following that line of reasoning further, or I might just end up taking her up on her offer.

Aleska stopped sucking, still stroking me expertly with her right hand. She turned her back to me again, backed up a step, and guided my dick to the stretched entrance to her rectum. Holding me steady, she pushed backwards against it. Even stretched the tight anus put up resistance, but with the generous lubrication it was not unpleasant. And then suddenly, shlup, I was past the resistance and my dick was in her ass. The sphincter formed an ultra-tight ring, stimulating me intensely as it slid along my length. She was still doing all the work, shifting back and forth against me. I wasn't fucking her ass with my dick so much as she was fucking my dick with her ass. Well, can't let the woman do everything; now that I had general feel of it, I rested my hands on her hips and began thrusting fiercely. "Oh, yes, fuck my ass," she called out. She reached her left hand between her thighs and rubbed her clit furiously as I slammed into her ass.

It felt amazing, yet I wonder if the very idea that I was butt-fucking a porn star that brought me so quickly to the throes of climax. My lustful plunges racked her body with every stroke, but she just rocked back and took the next one. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw some sort of movement below her. Cocking my head to the side slightly, I realized it was her beautiful breasts, hanging downward and swinging back and forth like an erotic pendulum. I let go of her hip and reached for one; it fell neatly into my hand and felt wonderfully soft and heavy in my hand. I kept fucking her butt, holding on now to her right breast. Feeling me hold it, Aleska straightened up. Stretching her left arm as far as possible to keep it on the mattress, she twisted her torso and reached behind her with her right, hooking it around my neck. Now I was not only holding her right tit, but I could see the wonderful smooth skin and the pointy pink nipple while I held it, all the while accompanied by high-pitched squeals from Aleska. The sensations were unbelievably intense. My strokes in her ass got shorter and quicker as I stared at the perfect breast in my hand while fucking her sphincter. I tensed up and exploded in her colon, uncharacteristically emitting a guttural grunt as I came. I had never, ever had an orgasm that intense.

We both collapsed onto the bed, me on top of her. She wiggled herself free and worked her way next to me. Sitting up, she took my shrinking member into her hand and began to suck it again. "I knew you would like," she purred with satisfaction, "now is clean-up time." That was indeed what she seemed to be trying to accomplish—sucking and licking my dick clean like a perverted cat. I rolled over to accommodate.

"You see," she said proudly, eyeing my spent penis like a hunter's trophy, "I tell you Aleska best sex you ever have. And?"

"I can't lie," I answered wearily, "that WAS the best sex I've ever had."

"Sex with Aleska always this way," she boasted with pride. "Just think—you make deal, you have sex with Aleska like this—any time you like."

I had to admit it was pretty tempting to take Aleska up on her offer. Of course, once we were married she could reneg on the deal at any time—but if saying yes meant even one more crack at her in the sack(no pun intended), it might be worth it. I hadn't had even a girlfriend in two years, and I expected to continue to be assigned to non-family-friendly duty. It wasn't like I would be losing out on a chance at true love by marrying for, well, for sex. "So if I took you up on your offer—and I'm not saying I will—how long would this marriage last?"

"Stay marry until I get green card," she said confidently, "from what I read on Internet, maybe three year? After zat...who knows? If you want divorce, I give you divorce; if you want I not fight you. I probably must pay you something in settlement. On the other hand, if you want stay marry...maybe we stay marry..." She was playfully running her long, red-tipped fingernails along my chest as she spoke.

I wondered how much money I might stand to gain in a divorce. It didn't matter—my only interest in even considering her offer was the sex. "I don't know, Aleska, that's asking me to make a pretty big commitment. I've known you for, what, two hours?"

"Is big decision, yes," she agreed, "so no decide now. For now, just take me with you. After battle end, you go back, then decide. I go with."

"Aleska, I can't just take a non-combatant along with me—especially an enemy non-combatant!" I protested.

She said something I didn't understand, and I looked at her blankly. "As I suspect—you no speak my language. I be interpreter. That give you reason to take me with."

This was crazy. I couldn't take an enemy citizen into the field; for all I knew she was a spy. But her line about interpreting for me hit a nagging chord of guilt. The girl I had fucked yesterday—it would be my fault if she got knocked up. I sure could have used an interpreter to explain the purpose of the pills I was trying to give her yesterday. And if I took her with me, I'd be able to keep fucking her of course. It was crazy, but this whole fucking situation was crazy—in the middle of battle somewhere I wasn't supposed to be, I just butt-fucked an international porn star in a Soviet-era bunker and had the best lay of my life. I was a solitary secret advisor with no one around to answer to; my day consisted mostly of sitting in the back of a jeep looking at a laptop—it really WASN'T highly sensitive duty. I might actually be able to keep her around. And once we returned to our side of the border, I could easily keep her hidden in the house provided by the government. There was an outside chance it could actually work.

In the end the promise of mind-blowing sex made me consider it, but my guilt from the night before led me to give it a try. "OK," I said finally, "as it happens, I have use for an interpreter. I'll take you along, for now, as an interpreter. I'll decide on your offer later."

"Good," she smiled gleefully.

"But," I continued, "you have to look the part. My presence here is supposed to be top secret—I can't have you walking around behind me, turning heads and stopping traffic!"

She seemed to like my compliment, smiling and saying "you're very sweet—but remember my apartment is now big hole in wall. I have no other clothes to wear." In her accent, "other clothes" came out sounding like "ozer cloze."

"Do a little shopping around the building," I replied, "by now the guys should have broken into just about every unit. See if you can't put together something that makes you look at least a little like a soldier."

"Yes, sir," she replied in mock salute.

Aleska obeyed the letter of the law, if not entirely the intent. She swept up her hair into a camouflage baseball cap she had found, but the big gold hoop earrings she wore with it were hardly military. She even found an old army shirt, but she had tied it in a knot that allowed a couple of inches of her flat belly to show. "It was too big," she shrugged. Only a few of the buttons were buttoned, revealing a white tank top with a swooping low neckline underneath that displayed quite an eyeful of cleavage. She found a Capri-length pair of camouflage pants, possibly one size too small because they fit her as tight as a glove. She also traded in the heels on another pair of mock Chucks, this time in black. She looked like she meant business while looking like a million bucks at the same time. She had found a backpack for her other outfit; I had less luck finding something I could use to write on fabric. I finally ended up painting "International Observer" on the back of her army shirt with silvery-white nail polish.

When I emerged from the building two hours after entering it, with my new interpreter in tow, nothing had changed. I checked in with HQ, who really had nothing to report. They told me they didn't expect much to happen until tomorrow and told me I should find a safe place to bed down for the night—so right back into the bunker we went. Aleska even found a bottle of wine—it wasn't very good, but it was wine, and it was with Aleska. Then she lay back obligingly while I drilled her like a oil derrick until unleashing a gusher of white crude into her pussy.

--------------

Aleska was NOT used to getting up at 0500, but she grumbled for just a moment before sucking it up, getting dressed and following me out into the breaking morning light. I wandered back across the river and reported at HQ. Of course, the first question they asked was SHE was.

"I am interpreter," she answered for herself in our side's tongue. I was surprised how easily that satisfied them; being easy on the eyes clearly had all kinds of benefits. As the generals went off their separate ways I mentioned to Aleska that she was the first person I'd met that could speak the languages of both sides of the border. "When producers come to town," she explained matter-of-factly, "girls cross border to work. If you know how speak local language, you just make up name and sign on dotted line. I not just Aleska, I am also known as Zola... Jeza... Ana..."

"OK, OK, I don't need to know all of your porn star names," I interrupted. I loved what she could do in bed, but it made me very uncomfortable to think about the lengthy sexual history through which she had acquired those skills.

"You ask," she shrugged without the slightest hint of embarrassment. Aleska clearly was comfortable with the fact that she was a porn star, whereas I was not.

The battle, meanwhile, was just as stalemated as before. They defended the top of the hill, and with no exposed flank to exploit we were unable to advance. Since there was no movement, there wasn't much need for me, so I took the opportunity to search for the girl I had fucked two days before. First I went to find the building where the gang rapes had taken place. Every apartment building south of the river looked the same to me at first; finally I recognized the pharmacy where I'd gotten the pills from and retraced my way from there. Aleska was all excited because she was able to recover a treasure trove of makeup from the pharmacy floor, having lost all of her own when her apartment was blown up. She didn't complain once about the added weight in her backpack.

There wasn't anyone left in the apartment building by now anymore, but I swept through the apartments one by one hoping to find a picture of the girl I was looking for. When finally I found her face in a family portrait, I took the picture, frame and all, and showed it to Aleska. "I need to find this girl ... I have something I need to give her. Where have the residents gone?"

"Either to relatives elsewhere in country or to refugee camp," she answered.

"Take me to the refugee camp," I said.

"But...is behind enemy line..." she protested.

"That's OK," I answered confidently, pointing to the banner on my uniform, "I have this. And, in case of emergency..." I reached into my pack and pulled out two United Nations armbands. The state department had wisely provided them to us secret operatives for particularly sticky situations; there was supposed to be one on each arm, but we would have to make do with one each. I was pretty sure their MPs wouldn't notice the breach of protocol. "Put it on," I instructed, "we've just become refugee camp inspectors."

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers