Send Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand moved under my bra and he ran his parted lips over my face, zigzagging from one side to the next while he caressed my breast. My hand, he placed between his legs and I could feel his dick growing inside his trousers.

"Tina, I just can't help myself with you." I could hardly hear him, it was murmured so slightly. I couldn't even be sure that he had said it, but it was enough to peak my interest. Holding me by my waist to keep me steady on the turntable, he softly kissed my stomach as I held up my shirt for him. Was I now going to take the upper hand? The prospect excited me. We might have been breaking our agreement, but I was determined that Jimmy was not going to get the best of me this time.

His tongue circled my belly button and his kisses were gentle nibbles. On his knees in front of me, I drew my fingers through his curly hair. Those kisses electrified my skin with their sweet touch. As we spun around and around, I was suspended in time by them.

When I looked up, Lance was rounding the corner. Even though I was enjoying those tender kisses, mischief was calling me. I held Lance's gaze as best as I could as he was innocently trying to make us out in the light bursts. He continued towards us in response to my flirty waive and I tapped Jimmy on the shoulder to let him know we had company, raising him to his feet. Spotting Lance, he gazed sideways at me, searching for a sign of what I was thinking. Who was going to be the one to make the next play and what was it going to be? The game had begun all over again, but this time I knew the rules.

"You want to take a spin?" I called to Lance, and pushed Jimmy back a little. A fresh grin spread across Jimmy's face as he recognized a new course being charted. Like a master, proud of his student, he gave me the reigns to our little escapade and stepped aside to watch.

Lance was pretty wasted, maybe more than Jimmy or I. Additionally, he didn't have a clue about the unspoken dynamic being played out. He was just having a good time, and after all, so was I. Taking his hands, I challenged him to a game of chicken on the turntable by pressing into him and attempting to knock him off balance. He chuckled a little when I was nearly successful a few times. On my last attempt he was definitely about to fall off, and I grabbed him by his shirt. Pulling him closer, I recognized confusion on his face. On the contrary, Jimmy was keenly aware of what was about to happen.

I began to kiss Lance and Jimmy stood motionless, arms folded and slowly nodding his head in approval. He was surely bluffing; pretending not to be dismantled by watching me with his friend. I gambled that inside he was dying to rip me off of him and have me for himself. And so, I played on. Nature took its course with Lance, and in no time he was lustily running his hands over my body, in response to my kiss. His mouth was sloppy on mine, hastily devouring me with impatience. Though needful and intense, the efforts he made did not draw nearly as lubricating a response as Jimmy's soft lips moments before. Still, I certainly did my best to make Jimmy think so. I turned around in Lance's arms, and his hands continued to travel across my torso. In and out of my shirt and between my thighs, he stroked as if he couldn't get enough. As predicted, he was the willing, yet unwitting costar in my performance and Jimmy did not take his eyes off of us.

Finally, when he couldn't remain on the sidelines any longer, he stepped forward and reached out for me. I turned back around to face Lance and threw my arms around his neck, thrusting my tongue into his mouth once more. Jimmy stepped onto the turntable and pulled at my waist. I held on tight to Lance, enjoying every minute that I kept him waiting. When he realized that I was not going to let go, he attempted to persuade me from behind.

It was a mix of sensations so overwhelming, my legs wavered underneath me. Wedged in between their bodies, their hands exchanged positions between my legs and on my hips. I was losing track of who was rubbing me where and our skin was all a mix of black and white in the strobe. My mouth was fixed with Lance's as Jimmy twirled his tongue on my neck. Lightening entered my body through his circular licks then exited through my lips and into Lance. Our chain of kisses was so erotic, the mere thought of them almost made me cream as much as their feel. All the while we continued to spin and the flashing lights made it like a dream. Jimmy reached around the front of me and slid his hand down my stomach, into the front of my pants. With a demanding grope, he pressed me back into his groin. I clung to Lance's rippled deltoids and with my back arched, threw my head against Jimmy's shoulder. In response, he placed his hand under my chin pulling my head into him as he gently bit my jaw. My shirt was open now, though I didn't know which one of them had popped my buttons. My breasts exposed from my bra, Lance hungrily flooded my neck and chest with his wet kisses. It was a raucous scene, as I played the role of the rope in a sexy tug of war.

"Enough!" I heard Jimmy seethe in my ear. Laughter poured from my lips, and lit the air around us in response to his request. He pulled my hair in a show of domination that gave me chills. "That's enough," he repeated softly, taking his other hand and running his finger tip along my jaw line and down my neck. Satisfied that I had won that round, I allowed him to pull me away from Lance.

Poor Lance was positively dizzy by the time I released him. Left alone on the turntable he stumbled backward and landed on his ass.

"Dude, you're done." Jimmy offered him his arm and helped him onto his feet.

Still woozy, he insisted he was alright. "I'm good. Let's make a run over to my place," he suggested, hoping to live out the fantasy we had started.

Jimmy was already on his cell phone. "I'm calling you a cab, my man. This is the end of the road." He fixed him with an extra few seconds of eye contact and despite being drunk and horny, Lance understood the underlining text. He was not invited to the after party.

We all staggered through the exit of the fun house, wired from the adventure inside. On the way out the attendant joked about us getting lost. I guess we had been in there longer than usual. After depositing Lance back at Finnegan's, Jimmy escorted me to his car.

"Get in," he instructed in a dark voice, holding the door open for me. I paused a moment and he raised the corner of his mouth in a smirk, sweetly adding, "Please."

I responded by ducking inside. "Are you ready?" he asked once in the driver's seat.

"Are you?" I countered. Now I was bluffing, not sure what he had up his sleeve. He pulled out of the parking space and shifted up to 5th gear. Thunder clapped overhead, rattling my nerves even more. What had happened to keeping it in my pants? I was sure that I wouldn't be able to. He grinned at my bravado and pressed the accelerator, propelling us down the street. The sly look in his eye made me ask, "Where are you taking me?"

"Only where you want to go Tina." He turned right at the next light bringing us deeper into downtown.

"You and your cryptic bullshit, Jimmy. Just tell me where we are going." I demanded, unable to hide my irritation. What I wanted him to say was "to my place where I'm going to fuck your brains out," but instead he just shook his head. In less than ten minutes I had clearly lost my advantage, but excitement was quelling any feelings of uncertainty as I lay my destiny in his reckless hands. I was silent the rest of the way, betrayed by my intrigue about the balance of the evening. Back at the fun house I enjoyed teasing Jimmy by getting only a little naughty with Lance. Whether he intended on showing me or not, I knew that I had gotten under his skin. Now, I felt myself falling back under his spell, eager to know where the path he was blazing would take me.

I checked myself in the passenger mirror. I was a mess to say the least. At the red light I scooped my tousled hair into a loose pony tail and reapplied some red lipstick, trying to put myself back together some. My shirt was tied up around my waist, after losing a few buttons to Jimmy and Lance in the fun house. It was dry again and black lace peeked out from my open collar. I only hoped I looked OK for what was next. Like he was reading my mind, Jimmy gave me reassurance. "You are beautiful, Tina. You don't even have to try."

He was smiling at me and I only wanted to kiss him. Raising my hand to his angled jaw, I guided his lips to mine and sank into them with all the fire burning inside of me over the past two days. Racing from the base of my spine to the top of my head was pure lust, plaguing me since Jimmy first open the doors to his psychological lair. But, more than that, our kiss made me aware of a surprising tenderness in Jimmy, a vulnerability that persisted in the slow churning of his tongue and the soft blissful sweeps of his lips. I for one, was bubbling over inside and loving the splendor of our connection. Then, abruptly he pulled away and I detected a glimmer of fear in his eyes before throwing the car into gear and speeding off through the green light.

"You know, I did you a favor tonight. Lance is a terrible fuck," he was saying and checking my reaction.

I took the bait. "Oh yeah, how do you know?"

"Because his wife never stopped talking about it," he was smirking like he had just told the punch line.

"You were fucking his wife?" I turned to him, anxious for the answer.

"Not exactly," that smug look was growing on his face.

"Just fucking with her," I returned, knowing what he meant. She had been caught in his web the way I was. How many women did have on his string?

Jimmy laughed a little and changed the subject, putting the focus on me. "So, tell me about yesterday. You got into some kind of trouble with the law?

It was my turn to smile now, suddenly eager to share the entire story. "Like I said before, I went shopping after leaving work and ended up stealing a dress."

Jimmy was shaking his head in amusement and I pressed on with the other details. "Then, when the security guard caught me, I jerked him off and he let me go."

Jimmy pulled over to the curb, a very real look of shock on his face. "What?"

"It was incredibly hot." I was searching his face for understanding. Of all people, I expected him to relate.

He was searching my face for truth. "You really did that? You're fucking unbelievable, Tina."

Did he approve? Was he disgusted? I couldn't tell. Then finally his expression relaxed. "That must have been one hell of a hand job. I wish I could have seen it."

I smiled back at him. "Me too, but you were there in spirit." Together we chuckled a bit at the concept.

"If you like, I can give you an instant replay," I coaxed and reached for his zipper. He recoiled from me, though he was still grinning.

"Soon. We're almost there. You can show me what you're made of then."

Chapter 5

Rain started to fall in big drops by the time we pulled up to a dimly lit building. No distinguishing signs identified this warehouse like structure among the others on the street. A single large man stood outside in a black suit, with his arms folded. He nodded at Jimmy when we walked past, and turned to open the door for us.

Inside, a hallway stretched long towards the back of the building. Purple light bathed the walls, setting a mysterious mood. Artful nude photography hung on either side of the path leading us to another door. It was tall and heavy and vibrating from the loud base-filled music playing beyond it. He invited me to open it and I did.

The room was enormous, littered with velvet upholstered platforms. Scantily clad male and female dancers were entangled on them in erotic motion. Techno music was their soundtrack as they rolled and pumped their bodies over each other. Alone, in pairs and in groups of all combinations, their silky movements were captivating. It was a feast for my eyes that I had never experienced before. Sofas intermingled among the platforms occupied by various patrons talking intimately while enjoying the spectacle.

Jimmy led me to one of the sofas placed at edge of the banquet of flesh laid out in front of us and a tall modelesque young woman appeared almost instantly. She placed the two cocktail napkins on our table and her large breasts poured into Jimmy's face as she bent forward.

"Nice to see you again," she said to him, smiling. Then, flipping back her long dark hair, she glanced in my direction.

"Say hello to my friend Tina." Jimmy placed his hand on my thigh and she offered an absent waive in my direction. "Come on now. She's a very good friend of mine." He pulled on the waitress's arm. "Make her feel welcome."

I recognized her look; simply powerless under his direction. She leaned in again and kissed me cheek to cheek. "Nice to meet you, Tina. I'm Marla." I nodded shyly, not exactly knowing what to say. Clearly, I was on his turf, not mine. She directed her attention back to him. "Vodka martini for you Jimmy?" He signaled her for two, ordering one for me as well.

When she had left Jimmy whispered to me that she was ripe, just waiting to be picked. "She's hot isn't she? She thinks I want to fuck her."

"I wonder why that is?" I remarked sarcastically.

Gesturing in her direction, he challenged me to seal the deal. "Why don't you do it instead?"

"No thank you, I'm not into girls," I scoffed, thinking he was joking.

"Neither is she," he said, "but I think you can make her want to do you anyway." His eyebrow was raised and his lips were pursed, taunting me. "Lance was an easy mark, so was that security guard. Show me what you got, Tina. Impress me."

I realized that he was serious. "You're crazy! How am I going to get a straight girl to do anything with me, not to mention, why should I want to?"

He breathed three words in my ear that changed me forever, "Because you can."

I understood. The reckless freedom of attempting the insane, and the euphoric results when it is accomplished, was the drug of choice for both of us. I wasn't even attracted to her, though she was leggy and tanned with beautiful shinny hair and high cheek bones. No, I'm not into chicks, but I was wet with the idea of conquering her, mind and body, while Jimmy watched. When Marla returned with our drinks, he asked her to join us.

"I guess I can take a break now," she said sitting next to me in the empty seat. "It's been a while since I've seen you in here Jimmy."

"That's my fault," I said. "I've been keeping him busy," suggesting that we had a much more involved connection. Jimmy enjoyed playing along and nodded with a wicked grin. "This place is amazing, how long have you worked here?" I asked her with interest.

"Almost a year, time flies." Looking me over closely she said, "I've never seen you in here before."

"There's a first time for everything." I winked at Jimmy, who was listening intently on where I would take the conversation. "The dancers here are so hot. Tell me, who's fucking who behind the scenes?" It was obvious to me that with so many attractive people working there, extracurricular romance was a given.

She cracked a smile, loving the opportunity to dish some gossip. "You see the guy over there with the blonde? He's boning that girl behind this one's back. And the waitress over at the bar, she just started fucking the DJ. Oh yeah, and the girl by herself, she had a threesome last week with those two guys over there."

"And you?" I leaned in, "Tell me, who are you fucking right now?"

She flashed her eyes at Jimmy, who was kicked back on the sofa sipping his martini. "No one right now."

"Which one did you used to fuck?" My tone was light and playful.

She laughed at my assumption, and pointed to a muscled guy sandwiched between two girls on a platform to our left. "Guess we've all had something going on around here at one time or another."

"He's hot, very nice," I said slowly, timing my trap just right and talking to her a little softer now. "But, that sucks. You have to watch him put his hands all over these other girls all night long."

"I really don't give a damn about him anymore," she said flippantly.

"But look at that body, shit. And the way he moves, you're telling me he wasn't awesome in bed? You don't look at him sometimes and imagine his hands under your clothes, up your skirt? You don't see him pressed up against those girls and wish you could have him just one more time? He is really fucking sexy." She was staring now, and he had begun to notice that we were clearly talking about him.

Nodding, she was forced to agree with me. "He's an asshole, but yeah sometimes I still think about him." We both salivated a little over his abs and biceps glistening with oil under the hands of the two girls dancing with him.

I leaned over to her ear. "You're so pretty, Marla. He probably still thinks about you too."

She shook her head, "Nah that was a long time ago."

"Well he's looking over here now. Wouldn't it be fun to give him a reason to miss you tonight?" I brushed her hair away from her face to see her lips tightening in determination.

"Dance with me for a minute, let's get his attention." Predictably, she was game. I took her hand and as we slid off the sofa, I glanced over my shoulder at Jimmy who raised his drink to me. It was going to be easier than I thought.

The music thumped in my chest with a fast paced tribal tempo, accented by a repeated phrase from a woman's high pitched voice. The combination made for a hypnotic techno mix. Positioning ourselves in front of the platform in plain view of both Jimmy and her ex-fuckbuddy, we began to dance. Marla's, movements were the typical gyrations you would expect from a music video and not at all what I had in mind.

"Like this," I instructed, slowing her pace to every other beat and causing our bodies to slither over each other like liquid. My face was close to hers and through the music I could hear her breathing become a bit irregular as my hips and breasts rubbed past her own. She had been looking at her ex, but her eyes were shut now, while she sank deeper into to our rhythm. Our bodies snaked from side to side in unison, restrained to an excruciatingly measured but sensual pace that turned the temperature up in both of us. Her head was thrown back and her arms floated in the air above her. Boldly, I gently kissed her neck and she was roused from the primal trance put on her by the music. She looked at me, startled and I looked back, unapologetic, and then I moved my lips onto hers. Our kiss was as slow and smooth as the movement of our bodies. She was kissing me in return and I was surprisingly aroused by the softness of her mouth.

My hands were now in play, and swimming in her hair, then down her neck and to her chest. She did not stop me as I moved them over her ass and to the hem of her mini skirt, raking it up and giving her ex a nice view of the bottom of her cheeks. Our kiss did not end until I decided to spin her around to face him.

"Look at him. He can't even concentrate on what he is supposed to be doing," I told her before playfully nibbling at her shoulder. The poor guy had lost interest in dancing and was only shifting his weight absently as he took in our show. "He just wishes he was fucking you right now." My lips played gently on her ear, and little by little I fed her my verbal cock. "He wishes his dick was rubbing against your lips with you teasing him so much he wants to fucking cry. He wants to put it inside of you, but you will make him beg for it. That pussy is not his anymore and he is going to have to work for it. Do you want him to work for it?"

She was nodding again and I heard her breathe a languishing "Yes."