Send Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Happily ever after is a dangerous place.
4.8k words
4.67
15.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

The ride to his condo was silent, but the atmosphere was full with our thoughts. My mind was racing with uncertainty about taking my heart into this dangerous territory and my judgment couldn't be trusted. I was stepping out of the cheating arms of my ex into the arms of a guy who fucks with women for sport. Still, at that moment, I needed him like air. He was chewing his lip and looking straight ahead. Nerves; something I'd never seen him wear before. I was peaking at a rare crack in his confident façade and it tugged on my soul.

At his front door, when he was slipping the key into his lock, I revisited a question from earlier that night. "Are you ready?" I asked, cutting the silence.

He smiled and pulled me through the door way, "Are you?"

Once inside his immaculate living room, he placed the keys into a glass dish on a table by the door. They made a loud swish against the sides, punctuating my senses. The room was dark, lit only by moon light. He took my purse from my arm and placed it on the floor. Then methodically, he proceeded to untie my shirt and drew it away from my shoulders. Standing in my bra, I reached for his shirt collar and separated each button one by one. Beneath it a neat white T-shirt clung to his trim physique. I walked my hands under the soft cotton and my palms slid over his warm skin, pushing the material up and over his head. In turn, he reached behind me and loosened my bra.

His hands had already known my most intimate anatomy, but as we peeled those first layers away from each other, I sensed the intimacy we were about to experience was beyond any previous comprehension. Back and forth we traded in undressing one another until both of us stood nude. His body was long and slender in contrast to my soft curves. Without my high heels, I needed to rise up on tip toe to reach his lips. He helped me to do so by wrapping his hands under my ass. Our kiss was as mind boggling deep as any other I had stolen from him. He slurped on my lips like a candy that he did not want to be finished too soon. My mouth was savored by his and I luxuriated in every second. I swung my leg up and around his waist, prompting him to wrap the other around him as well. His arms tensed and I felt the separation of his lean muscles as he held me aloft from underneath.

Then, without division between our mouths, he sank into me. Finally. As I inhaled sharply, excepting his large cock, he exhaled, giving me all of it. He remained still inside of me for a moment and we both enjoyed being connected in that way. His dick was hot and hard and I loved having it. I loved having him. Eyes open now and adjusted to the moonlight; he stared at my pupils reflecting his image. I did not lose his gaze when he raised me up once more to experience our joining all over again. I smiled at him and he did as well on that next pass of his cock. It was good beyond words. We fit together in a way that way that could only be described as perfect.

But, I wanted more and simply uttered "Fuck me." Without hesitation he carried me over to the wall, and pressing me against it for leverage, his strokes became stronger now, deeper and faster. Blissfully, I felt a connection in each stroke that was equally as powerful. Then he was trembling, and coming in me hard when it suddenly seemed clear that he had not made love in a very long time. The realization was unexpected, but I actually became even more aroused to know that he was sharing himself with me after having been celibate. Our special bond drove me to cum too and I shuddered with him, screaming out in delight.

We made love again and again the entire night. His last orgasm was just as strong as his first and we laughed at how drenched and exhausted we both were. It was practically day light by the time we dozed off.

The morning did not bring the uncertainty that had plagued us both before. It just felt right. Maybe it was our raw honesty that showed us that connections come in many shades of grey. And when he checked his email over the second cup of coffee I poured for him, I was not exactly surprised to see the inbox full of messages from at least four different women. Looking at me with eyebrows raised, he silently inquired at what I thought of it.

Naturally, I replied with a wink, "BCC me sweetie."

"You're not jealous?" he asked, taking a sip of coffee and looking up at me through his thick eyelashes.

"I don't own you Jimmy and I'm certainly not trying to change you."

"I think I would like it if you were jealous," he replied with a smirk, pulling me onto his lap. "But if you're not going to be, then you might as well play along. Open the first message."

I grabbed the mouse and guided it over to one on the top of the list. As I opened it, Jimmy began to lick at my neck and ear. "What does it say?" he asked in a rolling, raspy tone.

I tried to concentrate on the words written to him from someone named Pamela and read the message aloud. "Hi Jimmy, it's been too long since I've heard from you. You know how much I love your emails. The last one made me wet for three days, but that was ages ago. Don't neglect me darling, I need you."

Jimmy slipped his hand into the boxers I had borrowed from him and toyed with my clit. "Give her what she wants Tina."

"What does she want?" I asked, squirming a little in pleasure from his index finger's steady rotations.

"She wants what they all want. She wants me to give her a good fucking." He said matter-of-factly.

"So it seems. What does she like?" I prepped my fingers over the keyboard, ready for the challenge.

"She likes to be teased." He was pulling my legs apart and playing at my entry now.

And so I began to type. "Pamela, you must learn to be patient. I will have to give you some instruction on how. When I come to see you, I will not be alone. I will bring an assistant to help you understand how to wait your turn. When you open the door I will already be kissing her. My tongue will be deep in her mouth, but I will be looking at you. I want to see if you can control yourself. You will be speechless, surprised to see me with another, but nonetheless enticed to watch."

Jimmy did not stop working his hand against my increasingly wet pussy as he read over my shoulder, having only to recall the previous exchange with Lance to appreciate my scenario.

"When she parts lips with mine, you'll want to step in for a taste. When she pulls down my pants and frees my cock, you'll want to be first to have it. But you know that you can't. You are not permitted. You must wait, patiently. She'll take me into her mouth, and her mouth will be hot and soft and you will wish that it is your mouth that is making my eyes roll back and my breath quicken. Then, you will want to touch yourself as you watch me sit her in the chair in front of you, so that you may see me lick her. Yes, you will want to stoke your wet pussy, pretending that I am licking you, instead of her, but you are not allowed. I tell you that you will not get a thing if you break the rules. You know you must be patient."

I was enjoying this very much and amazed myself with the ease that I conjured this cyber fuck. No doubt, Jimmy's talented fingers were all the inspiration that I needed.

He scoffed slightly as he finished up what I had written so far. "Tina, I said that she likes to be teased, not tortured. You are so mean."

"Who is Pamela anyway?" I asked him.

"I sat next to her on the flight home to Michigan last Christmas."

"And what, you just started sending her dirty emails?" That's when I realized I was jealous after all.

He pulled his hand from my crotch and kissed me on my cheek. "Let me help you finish," he said, reaching around me to the keyboard.

"No, let me help you finish," I countered and climbed down from his lap to kneel in front of him. I pulled his dick from his shorts and into my mouth. He wasn't as deft at typing while I pleasured him and stretched his arms behind his head. I so enjoyed looking up at him past his flat, trim stomach to his chest dusted with fine curly hairs and up to his face, now freshly shaven. His marble eyes were closed and his tongue danced lightly on his top lip. He was the most unexpectedly beautiful vision; definitely not anything like any man I had ever been attracted to before.

I sucked on his cock more for my own satisfaction than for his. I just wanted to claim him, to have him for myself. He was like an elusive butterfly, flitting from flower to flower who had finally found the nectar of one blossom too sweet to leave. Now that I had him, I wanted to keep him for myself. He was rock hard with blood surging through his swollen veins after the first concentrated bobs of my head. I relished each stroke of my tongue across his shaft as much as he did and escorted him into orgasm in a matter of minutes.

Moaning now, back stiffening and squirting into my mouth, he still found the clarity to tease me. "Oh Pamela don't stop." Now snickering, he recoiled from my playful punch to the ribs.

"Now who's being mean?" I said, demanding an apology with my pouty expression.

Time drifted lazily and we crossed into the afternoon with another fiery romp before showering and heading over to the office to retrieve my car. It seemed like an eternity since we left the parking garage the night before. I didn't really know Jimmy that much better than when we left work, but a part of me felt connected to him in a very basic way.

Driving home, I let my mind linger over the events of the previous evening, tingling over the more provocative moments. Even our last kiss through my open window before I pulled away had my tongue reliving his. I turned on my phone, having shut it off since leaving the amusement park the night before. Two voicemails awaited me. The first was from Sonya.

"Girl, what are you doing? I called you at home too. I'm really sorry I couldn't make it. I didn't get out of there until after midnight. Call me and tell me what happened." Could I possibly explain the escapade I had been on? We always shared everything, but even I could barely understand what was going on between Jimmy and me. I decided that the best thing to do was to tell her that we watched the game and I went home right after to get some sleep. The next message was a complete shock. Jared. His voice seemed foreign to me now, though of course I recognized his deep rolling tone. Hearing from him, especially at that moment, was like an assault on my psyche.

"Tina, I'm going to come by to take you to breakfast. I really want to talk. I know I've been an asshole. I love you baby." He called at 11:00. By then, it was 12:30. Pulling in front of my apartment I spotted his car and instantly knew that he would remember where I kept the spare keys. I needed to change my clothes in the worse way and couldn't even think about stalling. Like it or not, I would have to come face to face with him.

My door was unlocked and Jared was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Have fun last night?" He said in a dry tone, sounding decidedly different from the message on my cell. I was bathed in the unmistakable look of all night sex. My hair was still wet from the shower and my business clothes were rumpled at best. No makeup and five messages flashing on my answering machine all confirmed his suspicions.

"What are you doing here?" I asked dismissively, dropping my bag on the chair next to him.

"I thought we could go to breakfast like we always do on Saturdays and try to work things out." He was getting up now, indignant. "But, I see that you have already decided there's nothing left to say."

"Do you want to work out why your cock was in that bitch's mouth? You're right, Jared there isn't anything to say. Fuck you." I was cold and harsh in my tone. Had it only been a week since we broke up? It seemed liked ages ago, and I really didn't care enough anymore to even have this conversation.

"OK, look. That was some stupid shit I did, I know. I don't have an excuse. But I want to try and make it up to you. Come on Tina, give me a chance." His voice had softened in response to my venomous retort. He dared to come closer to me, building on his appeal. His scent was familiar, like the smell of home and he looked as sexy as ever in a simple tee shirt and jeans. I couldn't help it; a smile crept across my face, which didn't go unnoticed. "See, I know you, baby. You can't stay mad at me." He was his old arrogant self and leaning in to try for a kiss. I was smiling alright, but not for the reason he assumed. A wickedly satisfying idea for revenge was silently being born while he continued, "Last night you had a one night stand and now we're even. I forgive you, can't you forgive me?"

I paused for a long minute, trying my best to apply just the right amount of suspense before answering, "I guess I can try."

"That's all that I can ask for," he sighed with relief. "Why don't you come by tomorrow night, we can work it out then," I managed a smile and a quick kiss as I not so subtly pressed him toward the door. "I'm glad you came to your senses, Tina." He was leaning against the frame and reaching for a lock of my hair. "Yeah, me too." I'm sure I was convincing. In truth, I felt like I was thinking clearer than ever before.

Chapter 7

"Don't tell me that you're not going to the Luncheon?" Sonya said, calling about the sorority fundraiser we attend each year together.

"Is that tomorrow?" I said, scrolling through my calendar.

It was late afternoon that Saturday now and I was still hatching my plan for Jared the next evening. Those sorority events tended to turn into a whole day thing. A bunch of women yakking it up and bland hotel didn't exactly compare to the excitement I had been tangled with over the past days. I started to wonder if any of the things I had once found entertaining would interest me ever again. I seemed to have a one track mind, constantly driving me like some kind of sexual daredevil. Still I had promised her, and I wasn't in the habit of letting my best friend down.

"I'll be there. What are you wearing?" I asked her and thought that I would put on the ribbon trimmed dress I stole the other day. The idea of mingling among those prim and proper women in the dress I had scored with a hand job made me giggle.

"I don't know, probably my old faithful black suit," Sonya sighed.

"Forget that girl. Let's go shopping!" I told her that I would pick her up in a half an hour.

On the way to the mall I updated Sonya about the audacity of my ex letting himself into my apartment that morning.

"That's typical Jared," she said, shaking her head. "What did he have to say?"

"Nothing really. That he's sorry and that he loves me, total BS. Oh, and he must have heard your message come over the machine because he had the balls to tell me that I belonged with him. He doesn't have a clue about what I want and need. Never did."

"And Jimmy is what you need?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Not you too, Sonya."

"I'm just worried about you Tina. You only broke up with Jared last week and already you are throwing yourself into something different with Jimmy. And it's different all right."

She murmured the last part of her statement under her breath.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed and pulled into a parking space.

"Well, it's just...you know. How much older is he and what is he, Greek? I've just never known you to swim in those waters."

She's my best friend but I got defensive anyway. "You don't know everything about me, OK? Anyway, you wouldn't even understand the way he makes me feel. It's like nothing I've ever felt before." I threw the key into my purse and headed for the glass doors. Sonya quickened her steps and joined me.

"It's just new to me, that's all," she said and opened the door.

"It's new to me too," I sighed, "And I'm enjoying every minute."

We found her a beautiful smoky quartz wrap dress that flattered her curvy figure. And I took her to see if my very helpful salesman was working in the shoe department. We spent some time there finding a pretty strappy heel to compliment it.

I was checking out a new stiletto for myself when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Startled, I spun around and threw myself a little off balance. He caught me under my elbow before I toppled over the display.

My stomach rolled for a moment, but I quickly regained my composure. "Rodriguez..." My lips curled in a naughty grin as I cooed. "I'm being good, I promise."

His jaw tightened while he leaned in, trying to throw his weight around. "You better be," he muttered through cinched lips while his muscles bulged in his company issue security blazer.

Tasty as he looked, I couldn't resist the bait. "Or what?" I challenged, and stealthily ran my hand up his inner thigh, remembering the vision of his cock sliding in my fist. I was inches from him now and could sense his elevated heartbeat. On the contrary, the rhythm inside my chest was relaxing by the second. My hand crept slowly up and into his crotch as I held his eyes with mine.

"Tina. What about these?" Sonya was calling me from the other side of the department and dangling a shoe on her finger.

I gave him a gentle tug and shook my head. "Nooo, I am not interested in any freebies today. But it was nice seeing you." I turned in dismissal and walked over to Sonya. He stood there half dumb-founded, half curious as to what I would do next.

I took the shoe out of her hand for inspection and she pulled me by the sleeve. "What the hell was that about?" she asked nodding over in the security guard's direction.

"Oh, that was nothing," I shrugged, still looking at the shoe.

"It didn't look like nothing. I thought you were going to kiss him." Her brow was wrung with confusion.

"He's just this guy I met the other day. Stop being so...so..."

"So what?" she put her hand on her hip.

"So nosey! He's just some random guy who I flirted with. No big deal." I was really getting fed up with explaining myself. "I'm a grown woman you know."

"Whatever." Sonya breathed and changed the subject. "Do you like these or not?" She said pointing to the shoe.

"They're perfect." I confirmed and signaled for the salesman to assist us with her size.

Conversation was tense between us after that. And when I dropped her back off at her house, I was really beginning to dread the luncheon the next day.

***

No messages on the machine and I had checked my cell phone all evening for voice mails; nothing from Jimmy, not a word. I lied down to bed that night after half a bottle of wine and some Cheeze-Itz. I 'm not exactly a gourmet cook and besides, I didn't feel like eating much anyway; I was craving something else.

I dozed off finally and began to dream of the night before. I was dreaming that after we made love Jimmy wouldn't let me out of his embrace. I was locked in his arms, first happily, but then I wanted to move and couldn't. I started to protest, but his grip became tighter. Then ringing, and more ringing. It was the phone.

I rolled over and picked it up, groggy and confused. "Yeah?" I said, still half asleep, but noticing the clock read 2:38 AM.

"Its me. I'm on your street. Which building is yours?" It was Jimmy. His voice sounded clear and awake.

"Number 125, on the left." I was coming to and sat up in bed. "Apartment 3A"

What a mess. I scrambled to try and tidy up both myself and the apartment. A bottle of Chianti and Cheeze-Itz on the night table was a bit too pathetic for words. I swished some mouthwash just in time for my bell to ring. Anyone else would have gotten cursed out for waking me up in the middle of the night, but not Jimmy. Not when I had been feeling like an addict in withdrawl.

The light from the hall left him as only a black silhouette from inside my dark apartment. "I brought you some goodies." he said, holding up a silver gift bag tied with a length of satin ribbon.

12