All Comments on 'Senior Man Learns to Suck Cock'

by LittleTommyTudor

Sort by:
  • 307 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
need to

I am 71 and married so I need to be discreet about this. No sex at home, been wanting to suck and be sucked by a man for a long time. It is time to do it. I am shy about trying, I need a kind person to get me started. 55318 area

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love dick

I sucked my first cock at age 50. I wanted to try it for years and always thought a mans hard cock was a exciting thing to behold. friend and I watching porn talked about sucking dick, and decided to try it. I sucked his 8 in cock and he cam in my mouth , and i just loved the feeling of his cock cumming and hot cum filling my mouth. Im now 78 and suck cock anytime I get a chance., Im not gay in anyway. but i love sucking cock. you guys sound exciting and if you ever get on I 40 in Ar lets hook up. plenty room for your RV here. Dennis

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comments

What a good story and comments on the experience and the desire shared by all of us here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wants To

I, too, am in my early 60s. Lately I’ve had desire to suck a cock. I’ve lost some weight and bought some new sexy underwear (jocks with a lift pouch, most of mesh so very sheer) and more tailored shirts and slacks. I’m man-scraping and liking how I look naked, and imagine taking my clothes off then slipping off my sexy jock, exposing my throbbing shaft.

Wife wife for over 15 years. Still pretty and sexy...but I want to wrap my lips around a thick, pulsing cock and devour it...why should women have all the fun?

But not sure where to begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
66 yo wanting to suck....again

I am 66 years old, married and retired. My wife and I haven't had six in 14 years since she started menopause.

The first time I sucked a penis was when I was 48 at an adult movie 'theater ' at an adult bookstore.

I was on a business trip and got horny and didn't have any pork and I didn't have a

laptop computer at that time to access the internet, like I would today. I decided to go to an adult bookstore I say in the way into town to get a Hustler or some other porn magazine. When I got there they also had 4 small 'theaters' playing different types of porn. You paid a fee then could go between the 4 rooms to watch what appealed to you. I went into the room showing straight mfm sex. At that time I was told totally straight, or so I thought.

There weren't seats, instead there were roughly constructed benches of plywood. I sat down on one just inside the door and was the only person there. I started watching and was hard and rubbing my penis over my clothes.

The door opened and a guy came in and stood just inside the door. He was

less than 2 feet away. He already had his small, soft penis out in his hand and was slowly masturbating. The way the benches were made, his penis was just below the level of my face. I got an unexplained sudden impulse, reached out and grabbed his penis, leaned over and started sucking him.

We were both surprised. After a few seconds he pulled away and left. To this day I don't know why I did it. I had never consciously thought about sucking a cock. After all, I was straight.

I thought about it a lot, a whole lot!

It wasn't until about 18 months later that I had the opportunity to try again. I was on another out of town business trip. I had done some research and knew there was an adult bookstore that had video booths that had glory holes in some booths.

I went in and bought a ticket to use the booths. I walked down the line of booths until I spotted one with a gh and stepped in and locked the door. I pulled down my pants, picked a video and started masturbating. After a few minutes someone came into the booth next to me. A video started and I heard a zipper and clothes rustling. I looked through the hole and saw a guy standing there with his pants down and his penis in his hand. He was about 6-7 inches long and hard.

After a few seconds he stuck himself through the hole. He had brown skin. Considering the location, he was probably Hispanic. This was confirmed later. I grabbed it and started stroking. It was very warm and strangely soft and hard at the same time. I bent down and took him into my mouth. He had an exotic musky smell and taste.

I started doing what I liked my wife to do when she gave me a blow joy. I sucked and swirled my tongue around the head. He moaned but then he pulled back. I heard him pull his pants up then he stepped out of his booth and tried it come into mine. He was saying something in Spanish and broken English and I understood he wanted to come into my booth with me. I was not comfortable with that and to go away. He eventually did and I waited while and left and went back to my hotel.

That was my last experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasies for years

I am an older guy and have the majority of life fantasized about touching another mans cock. I have recently purchased dildos and used them as a surrogate for the real thing. It worked for a short while but seemed to only enhance my desires for the real thing. I read the stories of men sucking cocks for the first time and think that's what I want to experience. The silky feel of the flesh, the warm mushroom shape of the cock head and yes the throbbing of a cock as it shots cum into my mouth. The problem, I do not know how to meet or approach another male with the intention of asking if I can suck their cock. I am not gay, I know that for I do not actually find men attractive but I do love looking at cocks, and cum shots on the internet. In fact I will spend hours looking at at pictures and video's of cocks. Any thoughts to help me fulfill my fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking for Cock

I am 73....have sucked a few cocks over the years....but need more. No reciprocation wanted, I don't get hard anymore. But would love to have a friend I could suck off on a regular basis. Eastern suburbs of Cleveland Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long time in between

I’m a 75 yr old man. Sucked a cock when I was 25 but didn’t like his cum. Tried it again about two years ago and now

I need a cock and cum whenever I can get it. I suck big or small, black or white. If I see a cock I want to suck it and

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah

Love to try it, 70+ and the thought of a load in my mouth gets me hard. I know my ass can take a dick and my dentures would meaj a nice smooth sucking. OOOh i wish it could happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like to find

I am 71 and married. Sexless marriage. Tried sucking cock 2 years ago and liked it. Have been trying to find someone close to my age that would like to join me. I am in North Carolina in Lincolnton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love to trying sucking cock

50s married in NorCal...always fantasized about sucking another guy off. Any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love cock

Im 60 and just really enjoy sucking on a mans cock it took me awhile but I love the taste of cum now

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cock sucking

I like both having my cock sucked and sucking a cock. Never thought it would happen, but there is no turning back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waited too long!

I too waited to suck cock until my mid sixties. And like the old commercial says "Try it, you'll like it". I did and do

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
S.D.

You might try silverdaddies online. I'm a 'free' member, so only 2 messages per day but so far (over 3-4 years) no problems with the site, and I've met several cool older guys to play with. From mild to wild, its all out there but in truth as a MWM I'm pretty cautious. been a lifesaver for getting cock since craigslist wimped out.

Good hunting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oklahoma

I want to try sucking cock. MWM 52

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SUCK

So many needy men who want to suck.

I’m 67 and sucked my first cock a few months ago. I want it all the time and cannot think about anything else, even when my wife is wanking me off. These posts are getting me very hard for spunk in my mouth. Is there something for getting older as a male that makes us want to be suckers. Now I dress up in a bra and my wife’s panties and want to be a cum hungry cock sucking slut for lots of needy men . I want their balls, their clocks, their spunk, in me, on me. But for covid and my wife, I’d be having continuous cock and spunk.

timmy8timmy8over 3 years ago
more like this

I'm 67 and feel similar to many of the guys commenting.I'd like to find more stories similar to this.If any of you guys have any suggestions leave the titles or authors here in your comment.I'm a member here and anyone can check my favorites.I encourage everyone to get a user name and save stories or authors.It helps your fellow horny readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wanting

I’m 66, and married for 25 years. We masturbate each other, maybe once a month.But she doesn’t know my secret. I want cock, need spunk. I have an online friend. Once it is safe enough, I am going to visit him as often as I can to make him cum, to fondle and touch him,to taste and suck him. Above all to worship his balls and his cock to love them until he pulses into my mouth. We both need this so much. He is long term married but has had no sex for many years. I want to give him him relief, to please him. I want nothing in return. Service is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dothan Alabama curious

MWM. Nothing at home. Like to find some one that wants to suck

AsterikAsterikabout 3 years ago
Web site for bi or gay older men

Didn’t know there was web site for bi and gay older men. I’m an older man that has been straight all his life. I have been interested in having a gay or big experience for years, but don’t know where to go.

I saw you mentioned a web site for bi and gay older men. Can you share the site’s address.

Liked your story though you still have a way to go, but you are definitely farther advanced than me.

Hoping to get there soon.

Sounding22Sounding22about 3 years ago

Such a good read. Sounds like my EX. I was lucky enough with my first cock that his wife joined, kinda directed. 2nd I did the sucking and I love the taste of cum, especially pre-cum.

One thing for sure most should know if you just want to bust a nut, my god BI is the only way to go

With the wife/GF it’s %#(;( Oh I didn’t hear you. Or some BS while my balls are no longer blue, more

Like blackberrys

Sounding22Sounding22about 3 years ago

I’m 64 and was not sure about eating cum at first! But what I did was start with the Pre-cum

That hooked me to the point I love my own! The rest will cum easy (Sorry about the pun)

But if you can have cock/pussy and eat them too, then open wide!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This whole thread is so exciting. I just discovered cock recently. The thought of sucking again soon makes me dizzy with lust. I’m 67. First suck last year.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 3 years ago

I’m so excited. I’m 67 now. I have a safe meet next week. I’m going to worship and fondle and lick his balls. Then take his cock into my mouth and pleasure him until I receive his spunk. I hope to get photos, maybe a video so I can relive it all again and again. I’m becoming a real cum slut, I love it, I cannot get enough spunk. What am I to do? Does anyone want an account of my encounter?

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 3 years ago

So many many men who want to be sucked and so many who want to suck. I want to suck and taste that sperm and feel that shape in my mouth. I’m older but there is still some time for me.

thclckthclckalmost 3 years ago

I love how this keeps going on and on. There is just so much desire of older men to suck cock and you know it when you find yourself eating your own cum (always) and looking at big cocks to make your orgasms. I ache to suck a man.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 3 years ago

Aching to suck. That’s right. I was like that for so long. I pay the price now for my long wait. I waited. 45 years, from 20 when I realised I wanted to, until 66 when I finally did suck cock. The price? Its liking it too much, wanting it even more now I know what it feels like, tastes like. The thrill, the rudeness, releasing something hidden inside, that I am a cock and cum hungry slut. And I like being so.

WhY did I wait so long? I needed a safe way of finding cock to suck. I refused to acknowledge that other part of my sexuality. Fear of being caught…..

I sucked another cock yesterday, I will supply details if anyone would like . This is not a story, it’s entirely true.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 3 years ago

I wish more people would post their arousing experiences…..This is completely true…..

My first suck, I was 66 years old, so so needy , nervous, excited.

I had to lie about what I was doing for an hour. I arrived at the guys house.Parked. He was waiting. He stood by the stairs. I knelt,down,as he dropped to his trousers and pants. He had prepared and was very clean and sweet smelling. I was so nervous and excited. I said imwant to feel his,balls, I fondled,them briefly, but couldn’t wait, I’m open my j lips,took his,cock in, sucked to create a vacuum. I could feel his cock,stiffen. But my I was very eager, almost frantic as. I bobbed up and down on his his cock, licking the cockhead fast with my tongue. He pulled my head towards him. He wanted his cock,deep,into me, so I slid my lips around the clock, from the tip to as near the root as I could get. I was going fast with the sucking and licking and slobbering. I could feel his cockhead expanding that was lovely. But then as he gasped I knew he was cumming. That was the best of all. I will never forget it, the spunk the taste his groans as he finished in me. I did not cum. But I just felt so proud and fulfilled. I had given a total stranger sexual satisfaction. In spite of being a sucker, I felt so empowered.

At that moment, I knew I was an addict. That I would want cock to suck again and again.

And I do.

The whole thing took 20 minutes or less. Then, I did not swallow, spat the spunk into a tissue.

When I was home I kissed my wife on the cheek. Little did she know what my lips had just done.

That night in bed, I was awake much of the night, replaying events , and sniffing the cum soaked tissue, that wonderful smell.

Since that day I have sucked six cocks,and wanked a few more. I’m getting swollen and sticky thinking and writing about it. Each cock was different. I remember each one, clearly. The first was utterly unforgettable.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 3 years ago

It’s my story. It’s ok. But I’m so greedy and needy. I need to suck some more. As soon as I have a chance, I’ll be on a cock waiting for the lovely spunk to cum .Soon I hope, I’m so desperate all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m about to turn 65, straight, LOVE sex with women. But a few years ago I found my self getting real curious about what it would feel like to suck a mans cock. Thank goodness for the internet. Arranged a hook up with a man couple of years older, we met in a parking lot and went to a motel. We got in the room, stripped and got in bed. He wanted to kiss, which I didn’t want, but I obliged. Then I couldn’t wait any longer, took his hard cock in my hand, it was about 5-6” long and respectfully thick. I licked it a couple of times and slowly sucked it into my mouth. I remember hearing him moan, and then got lost in the pleasure of feeling that cock in my mouth. It felt SO good. It felt twice as large in my mouth as it was. I could feel the vein on the shaft against my tongue and I just kept sucking. I went all the way down, feeling the head go into my throat and surprisingly didn’t gag. It was like time stopped and nothing else existed except his hard cock and my mouth. As I was lost in the rhythm of sucking it I suddenly tasted a strange new taste in my mouth, and instantly realized it was cum. His cum. I realized cock I had made him cum in my mouth. I started to wonder if I would be able to swallow it or not when I realized my body took over and I was already swallowing it. I gulped down every last drop, relishing the taste and the feeling of knowing I made him cum that big. After he was done and he started to go soft, I took it out of my mouth, looked at it all shiny with my saliva and gave it a firm, gentle squeeze. A last dollup of cum ran out and I sucked it down. He couldn’t suck me, he told me because he could only do it before he came, while he was so excited, so I jerked off. Felt funny having another man watch me do that. Especially while I could still taste his sperm in my mouth. Met again two weeks later and he sucked me off first and I came in a mans mouth for the very first time. I came a lot and he could only swallow about half, with the other half running out of his mouth and down my cock. I then sucked his cock again and he came very fast and huge, but I was able to swallow it all. Again enjoying the strange but flavorful taste. And that was the last time it happened. Still get the urge every now and again, but don’t seem to be able to find the opportunity. So every now and again I jerk off into my hand and eat my own cum, just to experience the taste again.

thclckthclckalmost 3 years ago

Every time I log in here there is more amazing inspiration! This last Anonymous has me cumming. I wish I knew you!

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 3 years ago

The last post from Anon. That was horny, thank you. As for me. It’s two months now since I had a cock in my mouth, since i sucked and flicked my tongue in the cockhead. Since I did that and felt his pleasure,heard his gasps then that wetness emerging in my mouth, the delicious taste of spunk from deep within his body. Feeling proud at giving pleasure I took a selfie, of my open mouth, his spunk in globs there. Then I swallowed all his cum, it’s now a part of me. Now, I have a chance to suck him again next week. I need it I crave it I long for it. I’m an old spunk addict, a cocksucker, a sperm slut and I love it and I'm not ashamed. Forty-five years I yearned for cock until finally I had some. I want to suck all the time. My wife would not be happy if she knew. This thread is brilliant.

Please keep these comments cumming !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm from the Somers, Montana area, a small town by any standard. I'm 67, and have been sucking off and getting fucked by local guys for 17 years. I find guys on Silverdaddies, but I still find Craigslist to be the most reliable for finding cocks to suck on short notice. It's not unusual to get a half dozen responses on the weekends I post. I am a bit picky, in the fact I like a cock to be at least 5" hard, and circumcised. If they are shaved, I'm going to suck their balls a lot. Anyone meeting at least the first two, are going to get sucked off. I keep sucking until I drain every drop, and the cock starts going soft.

What is surprising to me, although I suck some guys regularly, I always have two or three new cocks every weekend. Pretty good, for a small town.

If you travel the Glacier National Park area, get in touch, we will suck each other. rcriccarter@gmail.com

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

Yes. Lovely stuff. This is the best hottest thread on sex I have ever read. My mouth is watering. Even better, I’m meeting next week to suck a guys cock until he spunks in my mouth. He is desperate because he gets no sex at all from his wife. I need it because I am a cum addicted cock sucking slut who hasn’t sucked for too long. So in this way we meet each other’s need.

Does anyone want an account of our sex fuelled encounter?

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

Anon from Somers. Two or more cocks to suck every weekend, new ones. You are very lucky. Do you cum when sucking, or after you have mapped your guy cum? I just the love tge pleasure from giving pleasure. I try to cum as little as possible. I’m always horny when about to take cock into me, that moment when when I feel it in my mouth, lit my lips around it, flick my tongue on the cockhead, suck,, feel the shape, taste the precum so sweet. I am very picky in terms of cleanliness hygiene and discretion, plus availability. So I don’t get as much cock or spunk. But what I do get is completely memorable. I realise I’ve had more cocks in the past two years, have I’ve had women in the rest of my life . I do like to make connection with a guy, when I have his cock in my hands and in my mouth. So it’s not relentless cock hunting, in spite of my hunger for more cum

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

Update. Frustration and aching for cock in my mouth. My Mrs destroyed my arrangement inadvertently, by going shopping taking the car. So I could not get to my longed for cock. She does not know that i suck cock ,that I love cum, that I meet men when I can. When I have something to tell you horny guys about, I will post. I am desperate and needy, so I hope it will be soon.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

Yes. A few hours ago, I had my suck. His cock was surprisingly large, filling my mouth to the back, even though he did not get fully stiff. I felt his balls. I licked and sucked bobbing up,and down . Lovely. After a couple of minutes his body started to shake and I knew he was going to cum. I licked his cockhead faster. He dribbled not spurted into my mouth. I loved it but was a little disappointed at the amount. I wanted a lot of spunked. I sucked and cleaned the cock dry anyway . I wanted more cock, stiffer cock, bigger spurts and more spunk. Ah tge taste was lovely though. I took a picture of the spunk in my mouth. Yummy. Cheers. I’m a cum slut , no doubt about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am 62, Got divorced after 25 years, move to another town after I retired. A few months after moving in met a new neighbor. He is about my age, straight acting but right away I could tell he was into men. After being single for a few years and encountering a few bat shit crazy women, I had been thinking what it would be like to suck cock. It got to the point I'd JO thinking of sucking a big dick. I asked how he liked his new home and he invited me in to look around. I looked into the master bedroom and he had gay porn on the TV. I said nothing and he showed me the rest of the house. I said I had a different floor plan but liked his place. He said, so care to get a better look at the master? He walked closer face to face and said did what was on my TV turn you on? I did not say a word, just walked into his bedroom sat on the end of the bed and started watching. The video was of a mature hot man feeding a guy on his knees a big cock. My heart was racing, I new I was going to have my fist man sex. I started undressing as he did the same. He sat back down on the edge of the bed with his legs spread, I liked what I saw a 7" cut really thick cock with a big head and large hanging shaved balls. All my fantasies were of a THICK cock. My heart was racing, I could not speak so I got on my knees between his legs and was just looking at his cock, it was getting hard. I am just looking, saying nothing and nervous as hell, He says, get that cock in your mouth you know you want it. I took his cock in my hand and started licking his balls while stroking him. He became verbal and I liked it. He is now almost fully hard and says suck my cock cocksucker. I started licking and sucking his cock and found I really enjoyed it, perhaps even more than going down on my wife. He called me a natural cocksucker and urged me on. I went at in for 15 mins or so and he says get in my bed. He put me on my back, pillows stacked behind my head, he straddled my chest and started face fucking me, saying you like cock don't you, you want my load don't you cocksucker? I blurted out yes Sir I want your load. He pulled his cock out of my mouth told me to close my eyes and open wide. He JO'd a massive load into my mouth and on my face. I took his big cock head back into my mouth and I jerked myself off and came big.

He got a warm washcloth and cleaned us up. He says I am very discreet no on will know you suck dick, I want you over here a least once a week. I've been back almost every week. A few weeks back he included another guy who was also well hung and who shot a massive load. I like being a cocksucker, when I am on my knees and they walk up to be with those big cocks and tell me to suck I forget all about the ex.

I like cock, no bitch attached, no drama, no "relationship" just fun. Damn, I think I need to go suck him off now.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

That last post was good. That guy is now a cum slut like me, needing cock to suck and cum to taste. The thrill of making a man cum. For us cocksuckers, we are lucky, there are always cocks out there that need to be sucked until they spurt their spermy loads. Lots of married men who have wives who don’t suck or wank or fuck. Men with stiff cocks looking for a wet warm willing mouth. Yummy…..My mouth is watering now…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am 62 sucked my first cock 2 years ago. I was at Tim Horton's sitting at a table for 2. The place was packed when a well dressed man asked if he could sit at the table to have his meal. I was not too excited about it but said yes. He was a real estate agent 63 years old. He made small talk and he had the nerve to start asking a lot of questions about me. He was divorced and asked if I was happily married and was I happy in the bedroom (told you very bold).

After 45 minutes he asked if I was interested in meeting in his private office 10 minutes away. I said maybe what do you have in mind. He said he thought I would enjoy sucking on him and I should at least try to prove him wrong.

We went down a flight of stairs to his office. He locked the door behind us, took off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. I said well at least let me remove your pants. I did and saw his cock pushing hard through his boxers. I kissed his chest and sucked his nipples he moaned. I kissed my way down his stomach to his cock and removed his boxers. I kissed his inner thigh and just passed over his cock and balls with my tongue to each thigh. I heard him say please take my cock as his hands slowly moved my head so my mouth could take his cock in. I was shocked at how good it and to hear him moan really help keep me on task. I pulled away kissed my way back up to his nipples which he really enjoyed. Then He pulled my head up to kiss me and again I was like wow as we kissed long and hard. Then he asked me to please suck his cock which I was happy to do. He said he was going to cum "can I cum" I just nodded as he was releasing a huge load of hot sticky cum. I didn't think twice as he moaned the whole time unloading in my mouth. I drank down every drop he released in my mouth. He and I met weekly every Sunday for a year an a half before I moved. He fed me cock and rewarded me with huge cum loads. I am now looking for a new cock to suck.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

A regular cock to suck and lots of cum. Lucky you. You must be very needy for more….

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

I am needy. I want to feel cock in my mouth.Then after some mouth and tongue work taste beautiful spunk again..

I am a cum addict.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

Getting desperate. Needing sperm to taste. I want it inside me. Next week if all goes well there is a cock ready for me to suck dry on Wednesday. I need it in my mouth.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

Does anyone read this? Well today I sucked cock, at last, holding his balls. For about 30 seconds I knew he was going to cum in my mouth, legs tensing, gasps, he was beginning to shake. I licked abd sucked faster, then he spurted. The taste, yes! I have it all on video me sucking. It will be solace in dry times.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 2 years ago

I am getting worked up! Next Tuesday, it’s not confirmed, but I’m hoping . Stimulate him with my Estim first so he is fully aroused and stiff and feeling the need to cum. Then I’ll suck him until he spurts into my mouth while fondling his manly balls. Yum yum. I hope this comes to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes me hard as I read, considering visiting Tim's with more than coffee on my mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very interesting. Hopefully I can find someone like this. I live in Greensburg, Indiana,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm 65 yrs old and a confirmed and talented dick sucker, I absolutely love being on my knees with a good hard dick in my mouth, I didn't get started till I was in my early 50s and now wish I had started sooner, I don't have a desire for men, I just desire their dick, l

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I so bad want to hook up with old guys. Finger lakes, NY

OldsuckerOldsuckerabout 2 years ago

Two days ago I wanked a guy off. He came so fast I had little time to enjoy it. I ddnt suck him but his cock was very nice, with a big cockhead. I said I’d suck him next meet. I hope he messages me to arrange this but nothing so far. As soon as he had cum he zipped up and left. I thought he was a decent guy but I doubt he will contact me again. I’m not sure why.

OldsuckerOldsuckerabout 2 years ago

2/4/22

Wanked licked sucked a new cock today. Lovely, it got stiff and big. And my goodness I made him cum. He spurted spunk everywhere, on my t shirt, in my hoodie, on my lips, pulse after pulse was spitting out of his cock it didn’t seem to stop. He was gasping and shaking. I was amazed and impressed and aroused. The smell, the taste of spunk.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

At last. I’m so horny haven’t cum for two weeks. Desperate for cock. Today I had some. Started by licking his nipples , so he began to get hard. Then I got between legs legs fondled his balls, licked his cock. Then took it in my mouth, swirled my tongue round the head. Sucked . He began to gasp. I worked it faster. He spunked in my mouth, I made sure I tasted every drop. All very lovely. I wish I could have cook every day, more than once. I long for it constantly, I need it, I’m lost to it. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Found a guy here in Ohio on line and we hit it off he was a few years younger than i and he wanted older . it was a week be for we got together at his place in a farming area . all week i got hard each time iI would think about it . At his place we striped in his bed room and he wanted to make love the 69 . It was wild I got so hot that i almost shot my losd . his mouth was wet warm and the tast hmmmm .

Then he took my cock sucking me deep and we sucked each other 69 . He unloadet first then I and i did fill his mouth . we have did it a number of times and each time is different .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I hadn't wanted so long before I started sucking cocks. I'm retired now, and have three guys I suck off every week, at least once. If you would like to see pictures of me sucking cocks and being fucked email rcriccarter@gmail.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

To the guy who has done 69s. That’s very arousing. Glad you loved it. I’m getting hard thinking about it. Lovely.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

The guy who has three regular guys to suck , how lucky is that. Making up for being a late starter for sucking, and then some! Wow, I’d love to hear more about what he is doing .How did he manage to find thee ,each week, I’m very envious. All that lovely spunk to taste…..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. As O got older the women I was attracted to weren't attracted to me. So when I finally got up the courage to suck a cock I found that I enjoyed it

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

Yes you enjoyed it, your first suck, good. I’d love to hear more detail.

And, are you addicted to cock sucking now? Do you get enough?

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

At last, today just now.4/July/22.

I’ve sucked another cock. He called me bitch and made me beg for his cum. I rather liked that. I licked his balls too. Licked sucked wanked his cock. Tried a little Estim on his cock.I begged him to cum in my mouth.

I got him hard until he had to cum, I wanted it and sucked him dry. A lovely meet, and I want more cock and cum.

I took a pictures of his cum coating my tongue. I swallowed. His wife never swallows. I’m proud of my achievement.. Any comments will be well cum!

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

After a lifetime of wanting and having cunt,my, how things have changed in the last two years. Now my focus is on cock , pleasuring, On balls, fondling, licking,admiring, being aroused by. On spunk, longing for, getting, the taste the smell, swallowing, feeling so proud. For the last eight months the only sexual activity I’ve had has been with cock! Am I totally gay now? All my sexual focus is on the next cock I am going to have and suck to joyful spurting.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

The way I’m feeling now is that in the time I have left I’m going to have as much cock and spunk as possible, given my stringent safety requirements. It’s a wonderful world of different sex to explore and enjoy. I’m a pleasure giver with a man. Love arousing cock until stiff an proud and working it to the spurting release.

I’m not totally gay I realise, but cunt not available to me. In any event I might choose cock over cunt as my current preference. Fun and pleasure. With frustrated needy married men, preferably, giving them what they lack in the their intimate relationship. Any comments welcome, if anyone reads this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it makes me feel better about sucking cocks and doing 69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanna get naked and suck lick and fuck cock I'm new to swallow cum from a cock need friends who wanna meet up and have a serious sexual fun 8605012194 older men only 68 78 get naked and going camping together and the beach lake

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

It is indeed a lovely thing, sucking cock until it spurts . No need for guilt, pleasure all round, no harm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

at 70 I was very excited reading this. I had thought about do it but nver had the courage or place to play, I still want to trying sucking cock. IT excites me so to think about it

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

To the guy aged 70, you must try it . Men are grateful when sucked and made to cum. It’s a wonderful addictive activity, sucking. Sensual, sexy, the spunk when it comes is lovely with a sexy taste. If you need any advice, please contact me. Mostly I would say, find someone you can trust, at least a little, stay safe within your limits. I love a big cock, but smaller ones are easier to suck well. Good luck, I think you really need to try sucking cock. It’s wonderful.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

I should add I don’t think age has anything to do with enjoyment. There are very many needy frustrated men who want and need to be sucked to completion. Even more so if you are prepared to swallow. It surprised me greatly, and aroused me hugely, the number of men who need need sucking off, who want your mouth and tongue.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

Searching and hoping for another suck soon. The thought of tasty spunk to swallow drives me on and turns me on. My devotion is to pleasuring cocks now. No cunt is available or willing for me. Wife not interested. It’s not easy because wife is here with me all the time.new have a set routine pretty much. Any deviation could look suspicious. My wife doesn’t know that I service cock . I suppose I’m lucky to get the cock I do. I’m so grateful though when I suck , for being given this privilege. We have relatives living here out of necessity now, so even 8f wife is out, which is rare, there are people in the house. So accommodating a guy to suck him is almost always impossible.

As the days tick by, I get more desperate…..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad to hear there are other mature men in the same mindset about sex.

OldsuckerOldsuckeralmost 2 years ago

It’s good know there are others similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am pretty much in the same situation as oldsucker, with my wife 24/7, but not sure I would go thru with it even if I had the chance. I think if I was divorced or widowed maybe I would, but I think I would feel guilty right now and I worry about stds, but that is just me. My wife is still interested, but with her rituals, by the time she is ready, I lose my erection. She needs a lot of lube and my member needs some friction to stay interested. It's complicated. I don't really think I have ed, as I can keep an erection for an hour at a time on my own. I think if I could satisfactorily screw with my wife, once in a while, I wouldn't think about mwm sex as often, but as it is, it is a big temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an exciting and erotic story and so very appropriate given how many straight older men become fascinated by cock. Your story so correctly took us through the stages we go and I wonder how many of us are brave enough to take the last steps to be sucked and to suck. We have so many hangups which let us allow life and all its sexual wonders pass by. I am sure that stories like yours will help some of us to get out of our own way and fully enjoy all that we can. Time is short and becomes shorter every day just as our ageing cocks do. Go for it now. It harms nobody and the bucket list is shortened by one item.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Men know best how to pleasure other men's throbbing penises!

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 1 year ago

It’s good to know others are still interested in sucking.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 1 year ago

In about an hours time I’ll have my lips around a lovely cock and I will be working it until it ejaculates into my mouth. I’m so excited.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 1 year ago

I really need another cock to suck. I haven’t cum for two weeks. I’m so needy for cum in. my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's everything I have been thinking about trying. I'm sure men do a better job then women. Can't wait before I get a chance to suck a mans cock.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 1 year ago

You must try then and become a Cocksucking Cum Slut like me. You will love it. Good luck.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 1 year ago

On Sunday 30 October my wife is away for. Three days. So I am arranging to get as much cock as possible while she is gone. I’m going to wank cocks and swallow cum in our bedroom because the idea of that atttracts yet more cock. I’m going to be the slut. So I really am for these precious moments. Four different cocks already arranged with more in the process. My sexy see thru bra is ready, nd I’ll have on my wife’s panties. How much cock will I able to take? I don’t know but it’s all I can think about at present. At last as well, I can relax. There is time and no chance of discovery so I can suck a guy and wait, then make him cum again, if he wants. There is also my Estim, and I have loads of porn to help encourage the need to spunk more than once. I hope to take lots of photos and videos so I can wank in the years to cum by remembering whaypt I did. I will relate what happens here, if anyone is interested.. I hope to get covered in beautiful spunk, with plenty in my stomach too. Yummy.

OldsuckerOldsuckerover 1 year ago

Would you believe it. I had lots of cock lined up for me. My wife fell I’ll, and did mot go away.So I had to let down all those cocks wanting to cum in my mouth. Huge disappointment. My wife is still recovering…..

OldsuckerOldsuckerabout 1 year ago

It’s a while since I said anything on here. I have had a difficult time with my health. Very difficult. But I’m better now.

Sucking cock. Yes. I never managed to get much, but I love it,the taste of spunk, fe3ling proud when I see or feel a cock releasing its burden.

But I have a new plan. On the hookup site I have changed my profile, to offer up the best part of me. That is, my breasts and nipples. So I offer them to needy men who want breasts to lick and suck and fuck. And I must say I have hit on something almost instinctive, the need for tits. The response has been overwhelming and hugely arousing to me. Hundreds of messages to sort out. Im dripping with precum right now…. Rubbing my nipples. I cannot accommodate this amount of need. Because I only have so much safe time for sex with men. I have posed pictures of my breasts which generally are much liked, and they aroused so many cocks!

This afternoon I have a meet. Im so excited. He will love my tits and cum on them and in my bra. Lovely.

I may post more of my new adventure if there is any interest .

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66about 1 year ago

Love this story. I am 70 married and love sucking cock and most of all swallowing all of it. Kissing and swapping him is also a favorite of mine. I go to a Thursday men letting of older naked men and I try to swallow at least five loads each week. You and I would make a good match.

rangerb52drangerb52d11 months ago

great to see that im not alone with my desire for sucking and getting sucked anyone in green valley az who wants a suck buddy call me 5205018194

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So many amazing memories came back with this story. My first time with a guy was hitch hiking from college for Christmas break. I fell asleep on the ride south from northern New Hampshire. Somewhere around the Mass border I woke up to find the guy who picked me up rubbing his big bulge. I’d been dreaming of cock for years. When he saw I was awake he stopped and said “sorry”. I said “I’m not” and I reached over and felt his dick. He moaned and took the next exit. He parked and turned toward me saying “come and get it”. I unzipped him and a nice thick cock popped out in a mat of graying hair. He was so hard and I did what seems natural to me - I leaned in and ate his dick. When he cummed down my throat i nutted in my pants. He tasted delicious and since then for 26 years I’ve done everything I can to suck nice hard cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'M NOW 78 YEARS YOUNG AND I LOVE SUCKING COCK YO COMPLETION...YOUNG, OLD, WHITE BLACK BROWN WITH NO RECIPROCITY NEEDED. JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY ME DRAINING YOU. II LIVE IN CHINO VALLEY AZ AND CANNOT FIND ANYONE WHO DISCREETLY WANTS TO HAVE HIS COCK SUCKED. HELP PLEASE I WANT SEMAN IN MY MOUTH. I'LL SUCK MEN OR FRESHLY FUCKED WOMEN'S PUSSY.JUST LEAVE A WAY TO CONTACT YOU AND I'LL COME TO YOU.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

lOVED THE STORY. I AM NOW WIDOWED FOR 14 YEARS. When my wife was 51 she had an affair which I walked in on. It turned me on but I walked out and sat in the living room. She came out and begged forgiveness. To make a long story short, I told her I forgave herald honestly, it turned me on and that I had thoughts of sucking a cock. She told me that she loved me and that her lover had just cum in her. She asked if I would like to eat her. I got on my knees she spread her legs and I sucked her super wet cum filled pussy until she came twice. It tasted fantastic. We then agreed she could fuck anyone she wanted she..... was a beautiful woman. just as long as I could suck her pussy after they fucked her.. Eventually we really got into it and had threesomes. I started to suck my wife's lovers cocks while she jacked them off. It excited both of us. I loved the taste of cum from the men's cock or from her pussy.. She got a couple of men with huge cocks that I love to suck. A couple would let me take their first load of cum in my mouth so they could last longer when they fucked my wife. Eventually she only wanted two lovers. One was a 40 year old guy with a constant hard 8 inch thick cock and the other was a 22 years old black kid that love to fuck her and fuck my mouth in between fucking my wife, She was beautiful almost until the day she died in the car accident. I miss her terribly but I sucked her lovers for another 10 years after her death. The 40 years old guy got married and he let me duck her wife's pussy after he fucked he.....he would not eat pussy but his wife loved it.

Now everyone of them have moved away. I am left with a hungry mouth needing to have my face fucked and my mouth filled with cum. if interested in using my mouth call me at 9287130996.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Real and Believable

I liked the story and intend to read other stories by this author.

OldsuckerOldsucker9 months ago

This was and is the best part of Literotica. I love these stories and hope to add more to them as I experience more cock and cum in my life. I’m hoping to suck a cock on Monday and swallow the cum. Can’t wait! Thank you to all who write about their experiences. Yummy.

OldsuckerOldsucker9 months ago

No luck again. How many times is that, that arranged meets have been called off. About six in a row now. Many months since I had any cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like them a bunch i just wanted to try once so i knew a 73 yr old so one day he pulled it out said ill try once he was long thick once he got it in my mouth he held down on my head pumping wild some pre cum then he shot pretty good load he kept my head there till i swallowed it so i did it reg for few years but saddly he passed but man what a piece of meat it was now lookin for some more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved them i sometimes late at night walk around hopeing a older man picks me up lets me suck play with his cock like them 70 + so soft at first then he get excited lets some pre cum id like one now to play & suck on im discete come let me have yours

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really good. Im horny as hell after reading some of these i need 70+ cock love the softness at first so long thick um um suck balls first then lick that shaft making him moan then have him lay down while he sticks a few fingers up my ass then have him fuck my mouth deep hold head firm until i feel its on throat where are some good long fat older cocks

OldsuckerOldsucker9 months ago

All this cock talk, ilove it. But. It’s been almost a year since I had m E some cock and spunk. I’m desperate. No sex with wife these days. Dripping precum and horny all the time. I’m trying to get a meet, but for me it must be safe and that’s not easy. OMG I need spunk.Soon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i just got home after being with a guy i`ve been sucking his cock for a couple of months now ... i`ve telling him i`d swallow his cumm and today i did... i loved it... next week we plan on fucking each other with a dildo i bought..... i want him to fuck me with his cock he said he did`nt think he could but i`m sure i can talk him into it ... i can`t wait to feel his cock pushing in and out of my virgin ass.... WOW

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

if anyone want to text me about their cock sucking text me at 7047759003

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Senior Man Learns to Suck Cock is an enjoyable story, well written and relatable to all of us who came to cock sucking later in life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. I have picked up men in bookstores who have sucked my cock. They always ask if I have a place to go. I do but when we go there and try to start something I have a hard time staying hard. (I'm 80) I never have a problem in the bookstore but for some reason the privacy of my house doesn't seem like much fun. I fantasize about been fucked but, they also seem not to be able to perform. I guess the secrecy of the bookstore is the best place for illicit sex. When I was in my 50's, 60's, and 70's I had three older men taking care of my needs 2-3 times a week. Now I want to start to suck returning the favor I can't seem to find the right guys. Help!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I sucked my first dick at 58 and he was 75. It was scary but after I wrapped my lips around that cock I found it oh so pleasurable. We both had prostate cancer so no one could blast a milky load down our throats. We had a great time and found out each other's kinks. Me, I wanted to fucklick and he liked to be pissed on. When you admit to that anything goes after that. We jacked off while watching each other. The facial expressions that he made took away my intibitions. It was a dream. Unfortunately he is dying now and is 82. But I will never forget his cock that I took to the root.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous