Sensations Escort Services Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber said, "This means we've all had an Escort Experience in the past few weeks. I'd say we're in business."

Kat said, "Four customers does not a business make. We need to market, plus we want to hunt down that limo driver and give him a cut of what we got. I got his name and phone number from the guys."

Amber said, "If he's OK, let's use him as our limo driver for when we need one. His name was Dirk somebody."

The other girls agreed.

Amber said, "So, what now?"

"We wait for one of us to get a call. Where'd you distribute your business cards?"

Amber said, "I didn't. I spent the weekend putting up a website and doing a Facebook page for Sensations. I learned a lot in the process, since I kept looking at what other escorts were doing."

"Like what?"

"Well, for one, we need a USP or unique selling proposition, as the marketing guys call it. I think we have one for now, in that we're 'college girls' -- that's a distinguishing feature, just the way my virginity was a unique thing to sell until I lost it. We need a few others. We also need to raise our price a little. This market is crowded with other girls, but higher prices signal that the girls are of higher quality and a rarer find, not to mention the exceptional services they offer."

Amber went on, "Many of the other girls at the high end charge $500 an hour. I have the feeling from the times we've had that we'd just as soon spend a good portion of a night or weekend with a guy and not worry about a ticking meter. Thus, I think flat-rate pricing is better, and we can set a minimum based on what we do."

Edie asked, "What if they want to have another guy join in, or even a bunch of guys and have a gangbang?"

Amber shuddered at the thought of a large group fucking her; "We should have thought all that through and then stick to our price schedule. We can even act like we're not the ones able to change it. That would be good because it suggests a larger organization with some big mean men who'll protect us, and that might keep some of the guys in line."

"Should we give discounts?"

"For a referral, yes, or for repeat business. There's also something in town called the Escort Review Board. We should register with them, since they vet us and there also would be reviews of us and some of the clients various girls have had problems with. It costs $200, but I think it'd be worth it. Oh, I also took out a couple of ads in some local trendy magazines, and on several online sites. Nothing great -- I spent a hundred bucks, but it gets our name out there -- Sensations. The ads make us look big, with a stable of beautiful women."

"You've been a busy girl. Thank you. Did you think about how do we divvy up the business that comes in?"

Amber said, "Well, for each of us I posted two 'girl next door' photographs and one of our 'slut next door' photos in each place. No nudity, but I did emphasize our college status, height, measurements, hair color, and personalities. So, one way we'll divvy up the business is who and what the clients ask for. Otherwise, I suggest we just work on a rotating basis according to our availability. We chip in to a common pool for Sensations stuff, like co-marketing stuff, but other than that we keep what we earn."

Heads nodded.

* * * * *

After a long quiet period of three weeks, Amber's phone rang one afternoon as the girls were studying in their dorm room.

Edie and Kat listened to one side of the call as Amber talked. "Why, yes, this is Sensations." "We do." "We think we're all beautiful. No, nobody's overweight or ugly." "We would also prefer to meet ahead to time to see if we click." "Sure, the downtown Starbucks. What time?" "OK, I'll see you tomorrow about eleven a.m. If you have trouble figuring out which girl at Starbucks is me, call this number -- it's my cellphone."

After ending the call, Amber smiled, "We finally got a call from the work I did on the Internet. He found our website, and wants to check us out before spending the money."

"Could we all go?" Edie asked.

"I don't see why not. He didn't say only me or anything."

* * * * *

Late the next morning the three girls sat outside the local Starbucks talking and drinking their coffees. A man about thirty approached the table and studied each girl as they in turn assessed him. He wore sneakers that were nearly shredded to pieces, blue jeans with holes in the knees, and a t-shirt that had stains and grease on it. His hair was a long unkempt mop of black curls, and he sported a three or four day growth of stubble.

"One of you girls named Amber?" He looked right at her.

Amber replied pleasantly, "I am. You called yesterday?"

"Yeah. I'm Louis." Without asking, Louis pulled a chair over from an adjacent empty table, and plopped down in a full-body slouch. "I guess we both wanted to meet and see what each other looked like, and see whether we clicked or somethin'."

The girls had agreed that Amber would carry the conversation, and ultimately make the decision on whether to go further with the man.

Amber responded in her shy but squeaky voice, "Well, what kind of date did you want to go on? Did you want to go with one of us or all three?" Amber thought she'd throw him a curve ball and see how he responded. Already, however, she wasn't very impressed with the man.

Louis studied her, apparently to test her sincerity. "Just one of you. I doubt I could afford any more. I play in a band -- heavy metal stuff. I was looking for someone to act as my groupie, you know to help my image and stuff."

Amber and the girls started to ask about the band, where they played, and how large their audiences were. The conversation was polite but a listener would sense the coldness from the girls. This guy had 'Loser' written all over him.

They chatted with Louis, but the more they talked the cruder he got. He had a hard time making a sentence that didn't contain the word 'fuck.' Amber thought, 'I'm sure we've all had days like that, except in his case it was a verb and referred to what he wanted to do with each of us -- singly and as a group -- when he could afford it, and frequently got followed by a description he thought might be turning us on: 'I want to fuck you [or one of our names] on the hood of my car behind one of the concert gigs we're appearing at. You'd fucking love it -- the risk of having a fuck out in the open, and maybe even having one of my band mates coming to fuck you too."'

The girls learned he was a member of a band popular in the region. He made good money according to what he bragged about, doing three or four gigs a week in a six state area. Even in the middle of Starbucks he offered the three girls some weed he'd gotten the week before in Mexico. They turned it down, and in the process made some eye contact with each other that indicated this character was not getting high ratings.

After about fifteen minutes Kat and Edie each shook their head in the negative at Amber. They hadn't agreed on a signal, but this schmuck was turning them off. He was rude, crude, and had an ego the size of Texas.

Finally, he pushed Edie on prices for a 'fucking weekend' -- for just one of us or for all of us.

Edie smiled at him and said, "We're pretty upscale -- perhaps I should say very pricey. Are you sure you want to pursue this further? We're not trying to embarrass you." She checked with each of the others, and they could see where she was going. If they had to do business with Mr. Louis Schmuck, he was going to have to pay through the nose.

Louis said, "I really like you girls -- as I said, I'd love to fuck each of you one at a time, and then do you all together. My mates would like you too. Did I tell you there are four others?"

Edie said in a business-like tone, "Well, each of us typically gets twelve-thousand for a weekend, Friday dinner to late Sunday afternoon: no anal, no beastiality, no gangbangs, no BDSM, no rough stuff, and no movies or pictures with our faces in them. If our time would involve more than one guy, there'd be an additional charge of six grand per extra man. We get half up front a week before in cash. We book about five weeks ahead of time, but a couple of months or more would be better notice, with the advance payment for us to hold the date, of course."

Louis sat up and gawked at Edie, "Jeeze, you're serious aren't you."

Edie, Kat and Amber all nodded and tried to keep a straight face.

Amber summoned up some of her false courage and gave an obviously false smile; "We're that good. It's market prices, my friend."

Suddenly, Louis stood. He looked at each of the girls. "Look, thanks for the time. You're nice -- fucking nice. I need to tell you you're about ten or twenty percent higher than the last few escorts I talked to. I ... errr ... I have your phone number, so I'll be in touch if I decide to do a weekend blast with one of you." He turned, waved over his shoulder and walked away towards a small but battered red Miata sports car.

The girls watched him get in and drive away, and only when he was out of sight did Kat burst out laughing, "Oh, my god. What a fucking loser. I think we just did a good thing, and apparently we weren't the first to turn him down with outrageous pricing."

Amber laughed, "Do you suppose the Federal Trade Commission will cite us for price gouging?"

Edie chuckled and said in a tone to mimic Louis, "I'd fight them in 'fucking' court."

The girls laughed.

Amber said, "In the future, we need some kind of safe words with each other as well as some code to indicate we don't like the person we're with. Louis was so bad, there was no doubt, but what if one of us saw something the others didn't see, and they wanted to warn us before we committed to date?"

Kat said, "I read somewhere that a lot of people use red, yellow, and green as safe words, especially red or yellow. Either that or for a negative situation, how about we use the work 'Alaska'. None of us are from there, and it's unlikely we'll have clients from there."

Edie said, "So, with this guy today one of us might have said something like, 'Did you grow up in Alaska?' and that'd mean that the person that used that word didn't like the dude?"

"Right. If I agreed, I might even say, 'Yeah, I thought you sounded like an Alaskan too,' or Amber could say, 'I visited Alaska once and it was really cold.' You get the idea."

"Let's hope we don't meet any other guys that rate the Alaska story."

* * * * *

Amber came floating into the dorm room four months later holding her cell phone aloft. She looked at her roommates, "I just had a really dreamy telephone call with the guy that took my cherry."

"Mike called?"

"Yeah. He's coming back in town and wanted to spend another weekend with me. He'll be here in two weeks. He was so sweet. I felt as though he were asking me on a date instead of booking an escort."

Kat posited, "Maybe he was. He was really taken with you ... and you with him, if I recall."

Amber said, "I have a Saturday evening engagement that weekend with a guy I haven't met named Carl Schaeffer. He sounded nice. Could one of you handle him?"

Kat apologized, "I'm booked too."

Edie said, "I can do him, but is he expecting you or just one of us."

"The latter. He'll be OK so long as a sophisticated girl shows up at seven o'clock at the Hilton. He has tickets for the ballet. Apparently, you're joining this guy's boss and his wife. He thinks they might be swingers, so some flexibility and a willingness to play with another couple is part of the deal. He said he'd adjust our honorarium if things went in that direction."

Edie chortled, "Sounds like fun. My kind of weekend." She paused and added, "If you'd told me six months ago that I'd end up preferring group sex and be into doing other women, including you two, I would have told you were smoking bad dope. Now, those are my favorite activities -- and I do love you two."

"We love you too, but we have an organizational development exam to study for, and last I heard, you were having trouble with some of the material."

"I know, but I'm not going to flunk the test or anything. I'm just a little rough on some of the stuff dealing with confrontations. OK, I get it; I'm going to be reading tonight instead of licking pussy."

Amber said, "Well, ... couldn't we study for a while, and then lick pussy?"

Kat smiled, "Of course. All work, and no play makes Edie a dull escort. We need to relax her for the exam."

Edie said, "Eleven o'clock! If we can study hard until eleven, after that it's just sex and sleep. I promise I'll study hard."

12