Sensible Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa continued to stroke as Thor unbound Larry's hands. Teresa was dressed in a school girl outfit. She even had her hair in pigtails. Had Larry been able to focus, he would have seen that with this outfit on the 24-year-old could pass for 16. Thor dragged Larry out to the center of the carpeted floor and dropped him on his back.

Teresa moved over him and lifted her skirt. She kneeled over his cock and lowered herself onto him. Larry immediately started to pump her tight wet cunt. He stopped for a minute to try and see the girl fucking him. He could tell she had her head back and her hands were on her tits. Then his vision was obscured as another schoolgirl sat on his face. He barely had time to find her twat with his tongue before they were both gone.

"Did you get the shot, Thor? Quip, why don't you sit on his face again so we can get a shot of just his dick." Larry couldn't understand what was going on, but he didn't care enough to try. No one was whipping him and he was about to get his rocks off in some sweet young pussy.

"OK, enough. Get him on his knees again." Larry was not being pull around by big males' hands. Larry groped out to try and find the girls again. They didn't seem to be there. Before he knew what was happening, he was on his hands and knees alone.

But not for long. Grace walked by and ran her nails over his welts. Behind him she ran the handle of her whip over his ass cheeks as she talked. He trembled and just hoped she would not whip him again.

"Well, Candy man, you're on the last leg. I'm proud of you. You took it like a man. A dribbling, weak and ball-less man. But a man none-the-less. And for the final act, each of these real men wants to fuck you. Let's see who goes first."

Damien was in front of Larry before he could move. He grabbed a large hand full of Larry's hair and pulled back his head.

"Now, Candy. You are going to suck me until I fill your mouth with my mighty cum or our Mistress Grace is going whip the skin off your back." One small whack on his butt and Larry's mouth flew open. Damien put his cock in Larry's mouth and started to fuck it. He was hard and full length in just a few strokes. But he didn't plan to make this easy on 'ole Candy.

"Oh yeah Candy. I know you like this. You're just my kinda pussy. You suck like you do this every Friday. I can just see you crawling to the big boss and saying 'please let me suck you, mister boss man, please. Please fuck my cheeks and let me eat your jiz.' Oh yeah you must be real popular around the office." Damien continued to ram his big meat in and out. It was so big, all Larry could do was try not to gag.

"Candy, your enthusiasm is waning. I can feel it. You are just loosin' the mood. Thor, why don't you help Candy Ass here stay in the mood?" Thor moved around behind and pulled apart Larry's cheeks. Larry knew what was coming, but couldn't do anything about it. He could move, he couldn't protest. And he took it in the ass, as Thor pounded him with no mercy.

Damien kept hold of Larry hair and kept raping his mouth. "Oh Candy. You look so good with a man in your ass. Your wife is gonna love these pictures. And how about a big blowup picture for your office of my beautiful black meat in your weaselly white mouth."

Damien kept hold of Larry's hair but he pulled out his cock. Now with his free hand he stroked his dick, getting it poised to shoot. Larry's mouth remained open in silent cries of suffering, as Thor ravaged his ass. When Damien finally shot his wad, it landed in his eyes and on his nose and dripped down to his mouth. Larry tried to close his mouth, but Thor's final thrust had him groaning again in pain.

As soon as Thor finished, he pulled Larry upright attached him to another device on the wall. It went around his waist and effectively kept him on his feet.

"Well well, my Candy cunt, good job. It's not every whore that can satisfy both Damien and Thor in one male meat sandwich. You are getting into this. We just have to keep you. And look! You still have your little woody. I guess you deserve a good cum, after all you've done for us."

Michael came over and got on his knees in front of Larry. He took Larry's dick in his mouth and started to give a very effected blow job. At this point Larry didn't care what he was fucking. He just wanted to feel something besides pain.

"Oh dear! Stop Michael, I almost forgot! Thor. Damien"

They pulled Larry off the wall and dragged him toward Grace, who had been directing from her chair. "Usually only my favored clients get my mark. But you are special." Even in the fog, Larry could see Grace stand up and brandish her whip. Larry closed his eyes and flinched against the pain that would come. Was she to flay his cock? Cut off his balls?

They turned him so his back was two her. Five quick cracks and she had fashioned a bleeding "G" slashed in left butt cheek. They took him back to the wall and Michael continued. Larry couldn't hold up his head but he could grab Michael's head and push with each of Michael's thrusts.

Grace spoke again. "Michael is good isn't he? You'll get your rocks off soon. But hey, we're full service sadists here. Quip has a special surprise she saved until the end. We can't very well let you cum and enjoy yourself, now can we. This is actually a low tech, but very effective means of delivering pain at the exact moment of climax. It works effectively on men and some women and few even stay conscious. But most pass out. I imagine in your weakened and well-thrashed state, we won't be seeing each other again. So goodbye, Larry."

Quip had moved over to stand by Larry. She had a bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other. With a signal from Michael, she readied a spoon full of ice cream. With a second nod, she feed Larry two quick spoon fulls of the ice cold cream. Larry had already started to pump that first release into Michael mouth, as the brain freeze hit. Michael pulled away as Larry screamed out in excruciating pain as the combination of vein constricted from the ice and spasm from the orgasm caused his head to explode – or so it seemed as he black out in a peak of agony rather than ecstasy.

"Well now, that was fun. I don't know why I ever left," Grace said with a sigh. "I hate for this to end! Swing Larry out where I can get a last few whacks him." Thor and Damien moved to put Larry in position. But as Grace moved into position, Michael stepped up and took her whip from her. He knew she might get carried away. He wouldn't blame her, but didn't want to see her get in trouble.

"Mistress Grace," he said as she scowled at him, "you show a very slight lack of imagination." Grace began to forgive him as Michael passed out permanent marking pens. "Being the artists you said we were, we should sign out work."

They all signed Larry on the back and buttocks:

"To my sweetest Candy -Thor."

"I'll tell all my high school chums -Teresa."

"You were almost too easy -Q."

"Your Ass is mine -Damien."

"Cum for me big Daddy -Michael."

"I own a piece of you -G."

After the ink dried, Thor and Damien got him dressed and two other associates delivered Larry, still unconscious, to the agreed to location.

Grace and her friends finished the wine, undressed and had a rousing orgy - just for old time's sake. Grace quite sated and on top of a pile of flesh, declared "I'm taking that marketing job in Seattle. And tell them Mistress Grace is back in business. You will come see me sometime, won't you?" By way of an answer, she was soon covered with 5 pairs of lips.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Larry opened his eyes and immediately closed them. His head felt like it was going to crack in half. "Those drinks last night must have been spiked" he thought. With his eyes still closed, he remembered going to the strip club. He remembered drinking and watching Grace. And then it was just blank. Oh God, his head hurt. He ached all over actually, but his head had all his attention. He realized he was still dressed in the suit he had on last night. He automatically checked his pockets – his wallet, and room keys were still there. Where was he?

He opened his eyes. He realized he was in the back of the big auditorium at the symposium. There was a speaker just finishing up. Despite the pain in his head, he righted himself. As the other participants filed out of the room he rose to join them, acting as if he had just finished listening to the speech. As he walked he realized something wasn't right. He was conscious of what it was about the time they entered the lobby and everyone started to stare.

Someone he knew came up to him. "Nice sensible shoes, Larry" he said then walked away laughing. Larry looked down to find himself wearing a pair of women's low-heeled pumps.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Larry was on the plane home now. He had hurried up to his room after the "shoe" incident. He hadn't even changed. He just packed his bag and got out of that "town full of freaks." On the plane, after finishing his first drink, he reached in his coat for his handkerchief and found a note addressed to him. It read:

"Dear Larry,

You won't be seeing me again. This symposium turned out to be very productive. Among other things, I accepted a position with another company. I am not giving 2 weeks notice. If anyone at the company asks why, I know you will have a reasonable explanation. And please process paperwork that will provide me with the full severance package.

Oh, Larry. Wipe that look of disbelief off your face. All will be clear to you in two days. I suggest you delay any action until the two days are up. You'll be receiving a special package at your office. After seeing the contents I know you will give me your full cooperation. You will also not look for me. You will not look for any of my friends – even though I know at least one of them wouldn't mind seeing you. I doubt you return his affection.

And finally, if I ever hear that you have harassed another women anywhere in the greater Chicago area, I will come back for you. And your Candy Ass will be mine, again.

- Mistress Grace"