Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 03

Story Info
Men are kept naked and used as sexual play things by women
4.6k words
4.38
44.1k
18
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a third chapter, and it would be best if you read the first and second chapters of "Sensitivity Can Mean a Lot" before you read this.

Chapter 3: Training Day becomes Training Night

Ms. White now looked at Beercan, and said, "The rest of the boys are heading for their showers before dinner. You will meet them all formally and now be instructed as to how you greet another boy properly. It is our version, the proper version of men shaking hands."

As left Ms. White's office and then entered the hall, the rest of the guys were lining up to head for the showers. TNA was in the front of the line, followed by Firebush, and then Firehose, who was still sporting a gigantic bone. No need to explain why he was Firehose. Kielbasa was at the end of the line, and there were five men in the middle he had not seen before. Even though he did not want to do so, the manscaping did its job and his eyes were drawn down to each guy's crotch. The one standing in front of Kielbasa, was the least endowed of all, normal but still.., Beercan realized that he had to be the man called Babydick.

Beercan looked around. There were ten guys here including him, with at least six women counting Ms.Triche and Ms. Leister. He began to think, "How can they pay for all of this? Even if my entire bonus went for it, it would not..."

He went out of his musings when he heard Ms. White's voice. She said to the line of naked men, "This is Beercan. He will be going down the line and you will formally introduce yourselves to him one at a time, and then head off to the showers. As you know, most of the resort's guests will be going home tonight, and we won't be getting a new group in until tomorrow night, which means that you will have the entire day off tomorrow. You can use all of the equipment, although you will be expected to continue your workout routines and play football and volley ball as if you were being inspected and rented out. You may use the pools, and the sauna without having to work. Even the staff will be giving you the day off."

The boys clapped and smiled, but thought, "Who'd thought I would be happy to get a day without getting my dick sucked, eating a ton of pussy, and fucking?"

She turned to Beercan and said, "But that won't go for you. Tonight you are going to get fucked so often that you won't be able to get out of bed until tomorrow night's welcoming party." The other boys laughed or snickered. Beercan smiled.

"Thank you, maam," he said, and she just smiled a lecherous smile.

Ms. White now said, "Good, we have a whole group of nice ladies who want to give up their last night at the resort giving you boys a nice relaxing shower, and then take you boys to dinner, and finally take you back to their rooms. You boys are getting some very nice tips, all in cash, so you never have to declare it on your taxes. Now tomorrow night you will be getting a whole new crop of playgirls who will rub you sore, so play good tonight and then get your rest tomorrow during the day."

She continued, "Now Beercan dear, go stand facing TitsnAss, face to face, just about arms length apart."

He did so, and she said, "Now look directly at his penis and testicles, and place your left hand completely around his balls and your right hand on the shaft of his dick and lift it up. Now, Titsnass, do your part. TNA now placed his hands in-between Beercans arms and grabbed Beercan's balls with his left and his shaft with his right.

Beercan was terrified that he would now be forced to jerk each other off, but Ms. White continued, "You have spent all of your post puberty years treating women as if they were nothing but vaginas for your pleasure. While you are here, you are nothing but dicks and balls, tits and asses, tongues and lips, with no other purpose than pleasuring the women who are our guests. You must understand that when you are here your job is to learn that objectification hurts, but that it can be enjoyable to be a sexual being and to even be able to recognize that your own body really is beautiful and that what is between your legs is not your junk. Once you realize those things about yourself, you will be able to treat women as equal beings who like being sexual beings and lusted over, but not treated as if they are nothing other than parts to be used. Now hold each other and roll your fingers around each other's ball sacks, and rub each others cocks for a count of ten."

She counted ten, and then said, "Beercan, now get on your knees and carefully look at his penis. Memorize it." Ms. Smith had walked over now and put two fingers on TNA's dickhead and lifted up TNAs cock. She said, "Memorize the underside as well." After another count of ten, she said, "Carefully look at the balls. Look closely at them, now TNA turn and bend over. Spread your legs so that this ho can remember your very pretty ass, but also your family jewels from the backside. Now, TNA, it's your turn. Beercan, stand up, and TNA kneel down." The whole routine was repeated, and TNA was sent to the showers.

Beercan was not terribly upset by any of it – well he was uncomfortable, but he quickly realized that he was kind of curious what each guy was packing, but that he really didn't want to have sex with the guys, but dicks were interesting. It wasn't much different from pledging his frat. His first real problem came when he got to Firehose, because Firehose still had the erection that Ms. Triches had created but had not relieved. He had never touched another man's hard-on, not even in his frat pledging days. When he grabbed Firehose's dick he realized it had pre-cum on it and that Firehose was still leaking. Beercan quickly pulled his hand away, and he thought, "I am going to get disciplined for this," but just as quickly he heard the voice of Ms. Smith who was standing next to them as she had each time before.

"Your wiener is making a mess isn't it, and you know that you have to clean up your messes, don't you? Lick this boy's hands clean. Common son, put your hand up to his mouth, he knows what to do; he has done it before. He leaks a lot, don't you slut?"

Beercan felt weird, but did it and when they both felt that his hand was clean, he looked over to Ms. Smith and was told to put his hands back to where they were. And just as quickly he realized that they were wet again, and so he put his hand in Firehose's mouth yet again, but he realized just the act of cleaning him up was stroking him, which was causing more leakage. Ms. White realized it as well, and decided that the line had to move to get all the boys showered and have dinner, so she intervened.

"This is stupid Beercan, just beat him off. You know how to stroke a dick, you probably did it four times a day from the time you were eleven. Just rub one out for him. And Firehose, you will lick it up wherever it goes, even on Beercan."

Unbeknownst to Beercan, Firehose liked boys as much as girls and two strokes later a huge gob of spunk flew off and hit Beercan right in his chest, and a second later another gob landed right in his crotch with a dribble running down to his dick.

Ms. White said, "Keep stroking boy and when he is finish have him clean you up."

After sucking Beercan's hand, Firehose had to get on his knees to lick off his crotch, and then his ball sack and dick. He was very thorough and did a long set of licks on Beercan's pubes before going to his chest. After all of that, Beercan still had to get on his knees and memorize Firehose's now soft genitals and ass.

The only other really memorable man in the line was Pegboy. He was huge, 6 feet 7 inches, and two hundred seventy pounds solid muscle. Other than his right arm that had a full tattoo sleeve, his skin was pale white with thick black body hair that looked as if he had pubes all over himself. All over himself that is, other than the area from navel to thigh, had been waxed smooth. The eye could not help but keep going back to the snake between his legs that had no pubic hair cover, and was relatively small considering the size of his whole body.

But it was his backside that caused Beercan the greatest curiosity. First of all, each cheek of his ass had been shaven so that it consisted of concentric circles of hair and skin that made a target. In the shaven area underneath the center area, there was henna a tattoo that read, "Use you hand in the area above." In the next circle below it read, "Use a riding crop here. In the last one it said, "Use a paddle or strop here." But what was tattooed on the shaved out area of his back inner thighs was what stopped Beercan cold. On each thigh was a henna drawing of a large dildo with the words, "For best results, Peg four times a day," on one thigh, and "For best performance, keep it plugged when not in use. Use the big buttplug." Both dildos were angled so that they were pointing at the center of Pegboys bubble butt. There was also no question as to why he was called Pegboy, but it wasn't clear why they had picked him to be the one pegged to take it that way. It would be a few nights later that Beercan would hear his story, but for now Beer can just finished his examination and stood up to let Pegboy memorize cock, balls and ass.

Sweetcheeks was another football player type with brown hair, hazel eyes, and his happy trail had been shaved into an arrow pointing south and the rest of his bush contained shaved out patches also in the shape of arrows all pointing to his dick and balls. But the ladies were correct; it was his ass that was his more memorable feature. It was round and solid and each cheek had the side indentions that you see in the statues of Greek and Roman warriors. It seemed to be naked by nature, but Beercan found out that his crack had to be waxed during his shower time.

Beercan realized that all of the guys had amazing bodies, nice faces and were no more than say early thirties. Babydick had a small cock for this group, but it certainly was not really small. Lowhangers was another redhead: short with a gymnasts body, and Prepuberty or Prepubes was a very tall blond boy who looked like he probably played basketball. He clearly had no body hair other than a very small strip around his dick. Beercan had to look very closely to see any hair at all, and even then, he couldn't tell if that was really all he had or if they had shaven him that way. Beercan thought to himself, "That is the way I looked at eleven."

Grower was of average height, but had a wrestler's build with dark hair, and a dick that was much smaller than Babydick's cock. Later on Beercan would see his intake photos and measurements and see that fully erect he stood close to 9 inches. You really can never tell. Finally, there was Tits. He was a boxer with an amazing chest. Even with his completely shaven crotch and henna tattoos that read, "Look at my cock," you looked at his chest. Even when Beercan's right hand was encircling his prick, and even when he was on his knees memorizing his cock and balls, his eyes still went back to the mammoth pectoral with large nipples and large, dark areolas.

Ms. White said, "Ok, you two, hit the showers."

When they got into the shower room it was quite different than it was when he, Kielbas, and Ms. Leister were there a few hours before. The shower room was filled with mostly older women, but a few in their twenties and thirties. They were all covered with plastic rain gear over their clothing. There must have been thirty of them, all engaged in shaving and showering the boys. Prepubes was standing at the cube pissing with a woman behind him holding his dick. Beercan heard her say to the woman standing next to her, who was holding Kielbasa's cock as he pissed, "Do you remember the film 'Personal Best'?"

The other woman nodded and said, "Just like this. I always wanted to do it after I saw the film, but I never had the courage to do it with my husband. And in any case, these boys are far better looking than he was."

Ms. Green now announced, "Ladies, this is Beercan. He just arrived, so unfortunately, he will not be available for purchase for the night, but we will put him in the big shower area and he will be there for a good long time so that you may use him as you wish."

There was a scream, "my goodness, Jason, is that you?

"Beercan," said Ms. Green

"Ms. Wourtz," said Beercan.

"I had him in high school, 9th grade and 12th grade English."

Beercan started to cover his crotch when Ms. Green slapped his butt several times, and he dropped his hands.

Ms. White said, "Beercan, get your hands behind your back and above your ass."

Ms. Wourtz said, "Let me get a good look at you. I think you look a lot better this way than you did in even in your basketball shorts and shirt in high school."

As she walked towards him, Ms. Green showed her his full frontal with erection picture, his erection close-up, his erection measurements picture, and his taking a leak photograph.

Ms. Wourtz took the erection photo and placed it to one side of his crotch. She looked at him and said, "Wouldn't it be nice if you dressed this way in class? Now how do I get you to look like your picture?

Ms. White said, "He's all yours."

Ms. Wourtz handed back the i-pad with the Beercan nude shots, and she began to caress Beercan's beer can. Thirteen years ago, she had been a twenty-two year old new schoolteacher when Beercan was a freshman. He had a thing for her then and an even bigger thing for her when he was eighteen and she was twenty-six. She was still hot at thirty-five, and Beercan realized that he was now fulfilling the masturbatory fantasy that took him through senior year. He must have beat off to the thought of her holding him after class and making him do exactly this a thousand times before he graduated. He immediately found himself stretching to full size and his now erect dick rubbing against her plastic shower gear.

Ms. Wourtz stepped back and Beercan was going to go with her when she said, "No, stay right where you are. Put your hands behind your back." She then looked him over, up and down for what felt like an hour to Beercan, but really was only a minute. She smiled and said, "I undressed you with my eyes many times, but this is so much better. Ok, now turn around. My memory is that you had a butt to die for."

He turned around and she said, "It is beautiful, but it is red already. I would have loved to have taken you over my knee for a little student teacher discipline, but, and I have to go home tomorrow, so I will have to focus on that front side."

Ms. Triche walked over and offered her office. She said, "Since you are old friends, and since I don't think he can get into the shower for another half hour, why don't you take off your shower gear and take him into my office. I have a very nice conalingus chair you can use and then if you want to you can fuck him on my desk."

Ms. Wourtz took off her raincoat and revealed a schoolgirl outfit with a very short skirt and a haltertop with no bra. She was the epitome of cute: red hair and freckles, with a button nose and thick, sensuous lips. And then there were her tits, big and perky. "I have been teasing the older men today from the triple Prime aged beer section. A few licks in this outfit, a bit of handwork, a little rubbing up against the backs or fronts and when the are hard, off I go leaving them in their agony. But Jas... er Beercan, you are going cum a lot."

She grabbed Beercan by his beer can and they headed off to with Ms. Triche shouting out the directions. When they got there they went into the back office where they found something that must have been very familiar to the lady, but unfamiliar to the lad. It was like a padded high chair for an adult. The seat with a leatherback was about five feet off the ground. It was supported by four stout legs, and there was a wooden beam going across the bottom from the left front leg to the right front leg. That board had two indentions cut out in that board. She told him to kneel and put his knees in the cutouts. She then directed him to bend over and put his wrists on a bar that was in front of him roughly at chest high. He saw that there were marks that read, "wrists here," so he put his wrists here, and she pushed a button that triggered two clamps to spring out of the bar and immobilize his wrists. He started to get nervous, but she said, "Relax, this is not for s and m; this is simply a precaution to keep you from touching your dick. Remember around here, your body belongs to the women. I will make you cum when I want to make you cum; you don't have permission from me, at least not yet."

She now pushed another button that pushed his arm bar and his knee bar forward so that he was now sitting with his butt in-between his ankles, his arms back akimbo to his chest, and his face directly the empty seat. He realized in a second she was going to get into that seat and his face was going to be right where he had wanted it to be in high school. She got into the chair, but her crotch was still covered with her short skirt, and the she pushed another button which raised leg rests that spread her legs while giving them support, lowered the seat a bit, and moved it forward so that her pussy was shoved into his waiting face.

He did not need more of an invitation. His tongue went directly to her clit. He rolled his tongue around it. He bit it. He sucked it. He shoved his tongue in as deeply as he could. He tried to use his nose to rub her clit. He licked her pubic area, which she told him did not do anything for her, so he went back inside her. He did straight up and down licks. He continued doing tongue arounds the clit, and biting and straight shots as deep as his tongue could go. All he while, he was fucking air. As he thrust the air, precum leaked out and covered his cock, and dripped into a bowl below.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, but was probably only ten minutes, she began moaning. She began to quiver, and shake and then began to scream. She said, "It's almost time to fuck you, but you have a mess to clean up first." She then pushed the button that raised the seat, dropped the leg rests, and returned him to his kneeling position. She pushed another button that brought his face down to the bowl that had been directly under his dick.

"Lick up the mess you made." He understood that meant lick up any precum that had gotten into the bowl, but she was more interested in something else. His butt was now raised above his head and she intended to enjoy it.

"Remember your senior paper that you half-assed through. I should have made you take off your pants and boxers in the classroom and paddled you there, but this will do just fine now. Even belated discipline is good discipline."

Beercan was amazed at how turned on the thought of that made him. He continued leaking like crazy as she got one of Ms. Triche's paddles and swatted his still very red right cheek.

"What do you say?'

"Thank you maam, I deserved this for not doing my work well.

"That was even better than I expected," she said, "Now this is for all the homework you didn't do." She realized that his underbun was still white, so she swatted it and it made a loud crack. He yelped, and then said, "I am sorry that I did not do my homework. Thank you maam for disciplining me."

She swacked him four more times until she was dripping wet and ready. She pushed the button that let him go and helped him up, but not by his manhood this time, knowing that one touch would trigger an eruption. She took him to Ms. Triche's desk and tied him to it in the same manner that Firehose had been tied before. She then straddled him and pushed down on his waiting member. She was right, she was only able to go up and down twice before he came. She let him exhaust every drop, and then she went over to straddle his face telling him that he had to clean up every drop before he could stop. She had two more organisms before he was finished, and he was hard again. She was going to ride him one more time, when Ms. White came in and told her that she had to shower him for dinner now.

12