Sensual Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry hefted the heavy brush into the air, letting it fall on the bounding cheeks of Samantha over and over again. She exerted all her might in twenty swift strokes on each of her luscious cheeks. Samantha flailed over Sherry's legs, and Sherry pressed down with her left arm into the small of Sherry's back careful not to cause any harm to the previously wounded part of her anatomy. Samantha did not howl out for mercy. She took every stroke in stride and accepted every whap of the wrist.

Sherry made sure to use the flick of her wrist to cause a little more bounce to her new friend's cheeks. She always held the brush to Samantha's heated skin and sealed in the agony of each stroke....if only for a blink of a second. These were secrets she had taught herself, through trial and error, over the years.

Staying silent, without getting up, she put the menacing brush down at her side. She rubbed Samantha's cheeks again.....feeling the inferno residing just under the surface of her skin. Her fingertips wandered further, down between the parted legs of Samantha. Sherry let the tips of her fingers on her right hand come in contact with the moist lips of her victim. Parting them, finding a sauna of warmth coming from her, she let her fingers penetrate her new submissive in a merciful teasing of her inner walls. Just inside to the first knuckle, she spun her fingers around and hooked them inside of Samantha. Samantha cried out as she reached her first orgasm without much exertion or work. Sherry smiled widely as Samantha's nectar dripped down her fingers. Taking the fingers to her own mouth, she savored the taste of Samantha.

For more than a couple minutes, Sherry observed the natural reactions of Samantha. Her legs quaked in a frenzy when she reached the pinnacle of desire. She looked down at the body of her patient noting her body was covered in a veneer of sweat. She watched as Samantha's hands gripped the edge of the table overtop of her bindings and she was holding on for dear life.

After this brief intermission, in the metaphorical eye of the storm....Sherry got up from under her now thoroughly spanked patient. Leaning down she gave Samantha a kiss on the crown of her head. Whispering into Samantha's ear, she asked her if she wanted more. I won't repeat her answer, but suffice it to say Samantha was a vast distance from surrendering for the day.

Sherry rotated the pivot at the head of the table, flipping Samantha over onto her back. Watching the subtle surprise of her patient and the biting down on her lower lip -- possibly out of inadvertent, suspenseful wanting for what would sally forth from the unknown or possibly due to the contact of her fiery bottom as it touched the cushioned tabletop—Sherry watched her subject with admiration. She was a strong little woman and resilient beyond her initial expectations and estimation. What good fortune!

Taking in the beauty of Samantha in her fullest nude glory, she took many deliberately loud and slow strides all the way around the table three or four times. Soaking in the scenery, she made sure the clicking of her stiletto heels made plenty of noise on the hardwood floors. Taking something from the tickle trunk, she wielded her trusty riding crop. She swung it through the air with the undeniably vicious sounds of the slicing through the air. Sherry watched as Samantha squirmed in place, tugging at her restraints.

Placing the crop at her new friend's aroused nipple, she clapped the folded leather flap against it lightly a few times. Gauging her ability to take more, she gradually let it bounce over her nipples with increasing magnitude and frequency. Watching her nipples harden and listening for signs of distress, she continued to tease Samantha's nipples. One stroke after another. Sherry watched as Samantha's legs began to quake in a frenzy yet again. The sign of a powerful orgasm. Sherry felt ingratiated with a sign of a job well done.

Not letting up for a moment, she trailed the tip of the crop along Samantha's belly. Overtop of the tattoo, which she never would have thought to find on the conservative doctor's skin, down to her already dripping lips. Insatiably, Sherry started to tap with increasing rhythm over Samantha's clit. Over and over again, Samantha squealed with a litany of expletives and encouraging praise. Sherry tapped the crop all the way down that slit of aroused skin -- up and down, over and over again -- tormenting every centimeter of teased flesh.

Without a warning, she slapped Samantha's clit with an unprecedented ferocity on her waiting clit. And three more swings with more power than she thought Samantha could take. But she urged her captor for more, and Sherry obliged her. After her next spellbinding orgasm and the subsequent fount of liquid squirting out of Samantha, she put the crop away for the day.

Samantha was collapsed on the table utterly spent. Did she still have some life in her? Sherry thought so. She climbed back up onto the table pressing her sizable breasts into Samantha's. Her nipples carefully ran over Samantha's and watched as the young doctor squirmed with further desire for her captor. Sherry leaned in and let her moistened lips touch Samantha's. Letting her tongue invade Samantha's, she let her tongue dance with the inviting tongue inside. She let the tip of her tongue tease the roof of Samantha's mouth. Far too many people out there didn't realize just how sensitive and erogenous this understated section of the body truly could be. Sherry and Samantha's kiss became adamant and ravenous and Sherry's wandering fingers found her nipples and twisted fiercely the already pinkened morsels of flesh.

Pulling back a slow retreat, Sherry kissed Samantha's arched neck. Suckling at the skin, careful not leave any more marks on her body that could be seen in plain sight, she could feel herself grow increasingly aroused. The fire in her loins was unquenchable at this stage, but she knew it would remain so. She was the benefactor of pleasure, not the recipient. Her pleasure would come later at her own whim once she was alone. Sherry smiled in eager anticipation of that future release.

Sherry kissed the unblemished, slightly freckled skin along the top of Samantha's chest. Reaching her nipples, she flicked the tip of her tongue over one and then the other. Watching Samantha's body flail in their bonds, she suckled at Samantha's nipples. Looking up at her blindfolded patient, she could only imagine how she would react if she could have seen the whole day unfold in front of her eyes. But first timers always needed this little preventative measure. They needed to hide so they could let their tenacity build for themselves naturally.

Kissing down Samantha's stomach, Sherry tickled the darling little navel. She marveled in the heat of the moment, she would definitely bring Samantha to her favorite tattoo/body piercing parlor and have her nipples, navel, and clit pierced very very soon. Little barbells through each of her delectable nipples. A little stud in her cute navel. A ring through her clit. Yes, that would adorn these teaseworthy parts of an already appealing woman.

Sherry's lips found that of her new beloved. Engorging Samantha's clit, enveloping it with her voracious lips, she suckled at the delicate flesh. She let her tongue penetrate Samantha tasting the delicious juices of the young woman. The honey was running with abandon from this hive and Sherry lapped it up with the hunger of a starved kitten. Sherry's hands reached under Samantha's body and grasped her fiery cheeks with both hands. She squeezed those warmed cheeks and pulled Samantha's hips into her ever moving tongue. Samantha came again.

This time, and this time only, Sherry decided to stop before she truly desired. She had a harness hidden in her tickle trunk with a dildo that was begging to be used. Next time, she thought. For now, she scaled Samantha's body and kissed her as she climbed. Reaching for the cuffs, she nimbly released Samantha's wrists.

Samantha promptly embraced Sherry. She held on for dear life. She wasn't going to let go. There, they cradled each other for who knows how long. Patiently, Sherry waited for the exhausted yet Samantha to speak. She asked if she was allowed to remove her blindfold. And Sherry simply reached up to take the garment off of her eyes. Samantha squinted blinking overtly as her eyes gradually adjusted to the light. Within moments, she saw the woman.

Tall at 5'9". Athletic. Perhaps about the same age of 35 or slightly younger. Well endowed with tiny little quarter sized nipples with a beautiful pinkish hue. Long, straight, velveteen soft blonde hair. The deepest, piercing blue eyes of the ocean. Utterly perfect.

Their solace was interrupted with words:

Samantha -- "You realize I'm coming back again."

Sherry -- "I was hoping you'd take me up on that risk free offer."

Samantha -- "Was it just me or was that the most powerful experience of my life? You realize that was my first time with a woman?"

Sherry -- (Pausing) "Would you do it again?"

Samantha -- "Of course. But you didn't answer my question, did you?"

Sherry -- "Sunshine. This was different. I couldn't stop myself today. Not very well anyways. I actually wanted you more and more. It took every ounce of strength not to take out one more toy and fuck your brains out."

Samantha -- (Biting lip) "I wish you had."

Sherry -- "There will be plenty of time for that. Would you stay with me today?"

Samantha -- "I'm not going anywhere until you throw me out on my very sore ass."

Sherry -- "What if I never kicked you out?"

Samantha -- (Alarmed yet pleased) "Then I'd better go home and pack up my mementoes and bring them by. I might have some snowglobes to decorate your den of pleasure." *Winking at Sherry*

Sherry -- "Are we saying what I think we're saying?"

Samantha -- "I think we just might be reading the same page."

Sherry -- "I think I might want to give up my other clients. I might only want one particularly fun one to stick around. I wonder what she'd say if I thought I might be falling for her? I wonder if that would be ....unprofessional."

Samantha -- "I think you have to be honest with yourself. And I think I have to as well."

Sherry -- "Good advice, sunshine."

Samantha -- "I think I might be falling for you too. Already. Isn't that insane?"

Sherry -- "Tie me up and throw me into the rubber wallpaper room then."

Samantha -- "And throw away the key."

Sherry -- "I love you Samantha."

Samantha -- "And I love you Sherry."

With that, they melted into each other's arms. Confident neither could ever want another human being for the remainder of their days, they convinced themselves they were in that perfect moment, in that perfect place, when the stars aligned with the moon. They convinced themselves they had found each other and had forever committed their bodies to the enrapturing pleasure of one another.

No, we didn't wander off into the horizon together....not yet, anyways. Many tales could be told of the ongoing adventures of the cosmically happy pair, but methinks I will stop while I'm still ahead. I am still ahead, aren't I?

Celly