Sensualist Ch. 10a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfuckinbelievable!

And when I thought it was coming to an end, Alice topped herself, finding my cockhead she stopped the milking and started nibbling. I can only say that it must be similar to when a woman has someone bite down on an already stimulated nipple. The sensations rocket from that point directly to the woman's clitoris. In my case the sensations took a shorter route-from the tip of my cock to my balls. I readied myself for the inevitable explosion as Alice worked the elastic hole over my cock head with such perfect control she might have been using her lips instead of her asshole.

"I'm going to cum, Alice!" I shouted.

"Yes, baby! Let it happen! Cum in my ass, baby! Cum in my ass!"

She began to piston herself on my engorged cock moving up and down over my imbedded member while tightening and loosening her sphincter. That did it!

With a loud "AHHHHHH!" I discharged jet after jet of sweet, glorious cum that coated the soft rectal tissues with hot sperm.

We collapsed on the sheets, on our sides, with my cock still in her ass. Every once in a while, as I slowly came down from the sexual high, Alice would tighten her sphincter around my deflating member, a gentle reminder of what she had just done to me.

I embraced her, spoon fashion, for a long time, not speaking, but planting kiss after kiss on her neck face and ears while gently kneading the plaint flesh of her right breast.

Eventually, my cock sort of plopped out of her ass from sheer exhaustion. It was a signal for her to turn her body all the way around until we were facing each other. Alice plastered the front of her very warm body against mine, threw her arms around my back and squeezed me even tighter.

Looking into her expressive, puppy-dog eyes, I could tell how much she had enjoyed our last scene; it was written all over her face. With the fingertips of my right hand, I smoothed away some hair from her brow. "You're fantastic," I whispered.

Alice smiled. "I'm still tingling inside my ass. Even my pussy remembers you," she laughed.

"I hope so," I said with a broad smile.

"I take back what I said before."

"Umm, what was that?"

"You can do anything you want to me, Donnie. Anything. Any time you want. My ass, my pussy, my mouth, they're all yours."

She shifted her position slightly and I felt her breasts flatten against my chest. She began lightly scratching the back of my neck with her fingernails, then pressed her pubis into mine, entwining our hairs there.

"And you can do anything you want to me, Alice. You don't have to ask. If you feel like doing it, anywhere, just do it."

"Won't the pharmacist get upset?" she laughed. "I mean if I get real horny when you're in there buying condoms.

"Only because he's not getting any!"

"Mmm," she said with a bright, sexy smile, "Maybe you'll make me give him some!"

"That's a possibility. I may rent you out, you know, to pay for a vacation," I laughed. "Oh, that reminds me. My mother's given me the use of our place in Hilton Head for a week. Any chance you might be able to join me?"

That caught her by surprise. "Oh, that would be so wonderful!" she said, and then frowned.

"What?"

"Fuck!"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My mother would never let me go with you," she said sorrowfully.

"Make up a story. Tell her your girlfriends are celebrating graduation by going to the beach for a week."

"What girlfriends? My closest friend is Linda, and my mother knows her mother. They're best friends."

"Think about it. Maybe someone else will turn up. I don't like going without you, Alice. It just wouldn't be the same."

"I don't like it either, because you'll find another girl there with no trouble. I'm sure of it."

It hadn't occurred to me, but she was right. I'd probably hookup with someone right away.

And for the first time I thought about a week without her. I hadn't had any problem finding a partner after Alice had stormed off the week before. Jennifer had happened along and she'd proved to be a very capable substitute for Alice.

I hoped these last thoughts hadn't expressed themselves on my face, and looked at Alice to see her reaction. There wasn't any, she seemed engrossed in trying to figure a way to join me at the beach.

________________________________________

I dropped Alice off and went cruising around town, saw a couple guys I'd gone to school with and stopped to see what was happening.

We shot the breeze for a while; the main topic of conversation was how to get hold of a couple of six-pack of beer. I was able to solve the problem for them when I saw the gardener for our neighbor getting out of his pickup and intercepted him, offering him $5.00 to get us a case of Budweiser.

Juan, was an undocumented Mexican, and the five bucks meant something to him. He understood that we were underage, but seemed non-plussed about it. With a wide grin on his face, he accepted our money and told us to meet him down the street after he made his purchases.

It worked like a charm and I was a momentary hero among the guys, of whom there were three: Derek, Lonnie and Brad.

I knew Derek well enough, having shared several classes with him, but the other two were new to me, having attended a different high school. Derek wasted no time in opening several beers and while we downed them, managed to tell the others that I was dating Alice, who they all had noticed at the mall the week before.

"You banging that, Dude?" Lonnie asked as he popped his second Bud.

"Sorry, dude, I'm not the kiss and tell type. "We went to the prom together, let's just leave it there."

Derek couldn't let it alone, adding, "Yeah, man, he did it up right too!"

"How so?" Brad asked, showing considerably more interest than he had earlier.

"Dude hired a fuckin' limo. Even took another couple with him."

"He's making it sound bigger than it was," I said, and opened my second beer.

"Umm, thing was in order to get to take Alice out I had to look like I came from money. You know, to impress her old man. So I hired a limo. That's not a big deal. Lots of guys do it for the prom. As for the other couple, the thing is... his car broke down at the high school and he had no way of getting to the dinner and all. We had plenty of room, so you can see it wasn't a big deal to invite them along. I mean, we were all going to the same place."

Satisfied they turned to different subject matter-namely other girls who put out, or were rumored to have done so.

I added no names to their list, but heard Jennifer's name mentioned as a possible easy lay. I nodded, but gave no indication that I had fucked her, and why would I?

One thing I took with me from the little beer party was that Brad and I seemed to hit it off. He wasn't anywhere as garrulous as the others. I noticed how he refrained from mentioning anyone in a derogatory manner, and didn't laugh scornfully when either Lonnie or Derek did.

And so, when the others took their leave, it was just Brad and me I told him I'd give him a ride home and he told Lonnie that he was riding with me.

During the short ride to Brad's house, I mentioned the beach house I had waiting in Hilton Head, and asked if he wanted to accompany me.

"Sure, why the fuck not?" he said and we bumped fists.

I didn't mention the possibility of Alice joining us, since it wasn't definite, and I really didn't know what if anything would transpire between the three of us if she did join us there.