Separate Lives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longhorn__07
Longhorn__07
3,240 Followers

Karen's fingers got busy unzipping my trousers and releasing the hardon that had become too large for comfort inside my boxers. We kissed and explored each other until the horns and shouted suggestions to "get a room somewhere" became too intrusive. We broke apart, grinning like children caught being mischievous.

"We have a room," she breathed into my ear.

"Wehave an apartment," I said, "but the room is closer."

"Drive fast?" she said with a little giggle.

"Ohhhhh, yeah," I replied. The motor was started, the transmission in gear, and we were rolling in less time than it takes to tell. On the way, Karen pulled my cock out of my shorts and slowly massaged me. Halfway to the hotel, she slipped lower on the bench seat and took me in her mouth. I sensed she didn't want to make me come, though I'm not sure she understood how long I'd been without a woman. She almost miscalculated the effectiveness of her tongue on me. She wanted to give me a little pleasure and saw no reason to wait until we were behind closed doors.

I liked the openness of that. It was honest and clean when compared to the dirty, sneaky sex between my wife and her lover that I'd had to deal with for so long. It was good—so good that I don't remember much of the last half of that trip.

********

Once in the hotel room, Karen locked the deadbolt and turned to face me. Smiling mischievously, she reached behind her head and undid a couple of buttons. Pulling the thin spaghetti straps off her shoulders, she let her dress fall in a shimmering slide down her body. The breath hissed between my teeth when I saw her nude for the first time. The woman was a walking sex bomb, and she knew it. She looked at the bulge in my pants and licked her lips.

"This is going to be fun," she said. I had to agree. I think she saw my agreement in my eyes.

Confidently, she walked up to me, still in her heels, and wound her arms around my neck. Our lips met and her tongue snaked into my mouth and weaved a dance with mine. I beat hers back and thrust my own through her lips to repay the favor. In seconds, we were breathing hard through our noses, unwilling to break apart just to breathe.

I took her right breast in my left hand. She was bigger than my wife. Sherrie wore a bra with a comfortable "B" cup. On her best days, I told her it was a B+ and made her believe it with extra attention to her breasts before we made love. Karen's titty was a somewhat bigger than Sherrie's—more than a mouthful, more than a handful even...and I have big hands. I kneaded her breast for a time, thumbing her nipple gently because I hadn't had time to moisten my fingers yet. It was hard to think with Karen's body mashed against mine but I finally hit on the idea of slipping a finger inside her and using her own juices to wet her nipple.

No sooner thought of than done. My hand roamed down from her breasts to her hip and inward to her mound. She accommodated me by pulling back slightly to let my hand glide over her satiny skin down between us, over her faintly rounded belly and down into the "V" between her legs. In seconds, my middle finger was slipping inside her outer lips, and then deeper to tap into the hot wetness within. My index finger joined the other and they began sliding inside her as one.

"Oh geeeeez," Karen breathed softly. Karen writhed under my hands, working her hips up and down against the invading fingers. She broke off the kiss and threw her head back as she humped my hand, breathing hard and fast. I never got my hand back up to moisten her nipple.

"Seems to me like we should keep the foreplay to a minimum?" I breathed into her ear. My fingers were moving faster, sliding in and out of her more quickly. It took her a while to respond.

"If you don't," she panted, "I'm starting without you!" I chuckled. Karen was a lusty woman, unafraid of saying what she wanted. I'd been used to a more withdrawn woman for years. When I was married, I'd wanted Sherrie to open up as Karen was, but Sherrie had never quite gotten there.

I wanted to show Karen I was equal to the task of satisfying a woman so free and expressive about her needs so I determined to hold off on my climax as long as I could. I would have anyway, but I wanted this to be extra special for both of us. I shifted a little to her side and pressed her up against the bathroom door so I could put my palm flat against her belly and on the midline of her body. Sliding my hand down, my index and middle fingers naturally entered her slit and slid over her clitoris before diving deeper into her vagina.

Once my fingers glided over her clit, I curled them inward so they pressed against the front wall of her cunt. Finding that little bean-shaped, raised area already prominently developed in my new lover, I worked her G-spot for all I was worth. The dual stimulation on the nubbin of a clitoris and on the sensitive tissue a couple inches deep inside her was too much.

Before long, Karen was sobbing for breath, telling me over and over not to stop—as if I had any thought of doing that—and shuddering with each new sensation that welled up from her sopping pussy.

I don't know how long it was but in surprisingly short time, Karen stiffened for a long moment before relaxing again. I slowed my hand, making the caresses long and slow while she recovered from a small orgasm. We never stopped though. Her hands were darting all over; touching my chest, my arms, down to my waist, plucking at my shirt as she tried to find a place for her fingers to anchor themselves.

She began humping her groin into my hand again, slowly at first, then with greater urgency. We found a new rhythm, my fingers stroking in and out over her clitoris and G-spot while her hips bucked up to meet downward plunging fingers. She was panting hard now, sucking in her breath and puffing it out again just as fast. I could feel her upper body trembling; her high heels beat a quick tattoo on the tiled floor as she shifted her feet to accommodate my fingers just a tiny bit better.

"Baby, baby, baby," she chanted. I could feel her vagina begin to snatch at my fingers, trying to keep them inside her for non-stop stimulation but I wouldn't cooperate. I worked my fingers deeper, my palm sliding over her mons and rubbing hard against the small, blood red clit. My fingertips slide over the textured G-spot and beyond, racking over it both going and coming.

"No...anhhhhh," Karen gasped. Her body become rigid again, even more unmoving than before. It was as if she were pinned against the wall by my fingers as they worked in and out of her cunt. Her head was thrown back, her flushed face twisted in concentration as she slowly worked her hips in a tight circle. She stopped, freezing in place...and I felt her juices pour down my fingers and down her thighs. She sighed, unable to move for a long moment. Leisurely, gently, I caressed her upper thighs before working my way up to less sensitive places...the heaving of her chest eased enough that she was able take in great gulps of air and let them out slowly.

"Hold me up," she pleaded. Her knees weren't as steady as they had been. I pressed my body against her, propping her up and holding her firmly against the wall.

"I think I'm making a mess in the floor," she said ruefully and giggled

"I know you are," I told her, "and you taste delicious." I stroked between her thighs once more and brought my fingers back up to lick the thin, pungent syrup of her G-spot fluids. She giggled again, and caught my wrist, pulling my hand to her mouth. She took my fingers, one by one, into her mouth and slowly licked and sucked them dry.

"You're right...I do," she said finally. "You are soooo lucky to have me." I had to agree. We kissed for a long time, sharing the taste of her orgasm once more.

"I want you inside me," she whispered finally. She finally had her breathing under control again. I took a step backward.

"Undress me?" I asked. She didn't bother answering before kneeling in front of me and yanking my shoes off. She tossed them into the closet behind me and followed them with my socks. Seconds later she had my belt undone and my pants around my ankles. I felt foolish, but there was no one there to see except Karen and she was concentrating on something else.

She was pleased—she looked up at me and grinned—when she saw how hard I was. Still looking me in the eye as much as she could, Karen began licking the underside of my shaft from my scrotum to the little slit in the end of my cock. She took the head inside her lips and then deep into her hot mouth. I shuddered with the dual pleasure of seeing what she was doing and feeling the sensations coming from my penis. Karen felt my body tremble and glanced up again with a sparkle in her eyes. Her tongue swirled all around my cock, wetting it thoroughly before she let me out again.

Working slowly, she eased my foreskin back over the glans a little bit at a time, using her tongue to spread more lubrication as she went. She seemed to know just how much my flesh could stretch before it began to hurt and she never went faster than I could take it. Even so, it wasn't long before my foreskin was tucked securely behind the mushroom shaped glans and Karen, took me into her mouth again.

This time, the heated wetness of her mouth and throat; the motion of her tongue swirling all over the head...it all made my knees begin to buckle. She began a slow bobbing motion, letting the purple head of my cock slide in, then letting it nearly fall completely from her lips. Her tongue slid enthusiastically around the underside, stabbing into that tiny "V" shaped area at the base of the glans again and again.

I couldn't take too much of that. She had me groaning aloud in just a few minutes. I took her wrists in my hands and pulled her back up. We melted against each other, my cock sliding along her soft belly while she cradled me, rocking her hips back and forth to massage it between us. We kissed, our tongues diving deep and insisting upon twining, and twisting around the other. We broke the kiss, breathing deep from each other's breath.

"I want you...now," she ordered. I kissed her lips once more just to taunt her.

"How do you want it?" I asked teasingly. "Tell me how you want it," I insisted. My hand was busy on her mons veneris again; my fingers were stroking in and out of her in a demanding rhythm. Her chest was heaving against me; her hard-pointed nipples scraped against my chest with every breath.

"Hard," she whispered, trying to adjust her body so that my cock would slide into her of its own accord. I kept my body high, not letting her have it.

"Just hard?" I asked. "You want me to take you hard...just hard?"

"Hard and fast," she said, "and now," she added. There was a tiny pleading note in her voice as our little game played out.

"Hard and fast?" I asked. I could feel her nodding though she didn't speak. She needed her breath too badly to supply an overstressed body with oxygen.

"Then that's what I want too," I said.

Dipping low, I pressed the head of my penis inside her outer labia. Working it up and down her slit, I coated it with the juices from her vagina and remnants of her ejaculation fluids. When I was ready, I guided myself lower to the spreading opening of her sex. Pushing a little further inside, I could feel when I was seated securely in the front of her vagina. I bent my knees a bit more, shifted my feet and thrust deep inside Karen's cunt with a single, long plunge.

Karen's head tilted back spasmodically. She cried out so loud I was afraid someone passing by the door would hear and think it a scream of torment. I knew it wasn't. Her vagina already had been open its whole length and was more than ready for me. The tip of my cock nudged her cervix and I felt her wince slightly. I knew how deep I could go now and I adjusted my feet a little. It probably wasn't necessary. In seconds, I was plowing just as deeply again and there was no contact. Her womb had done its magical little trick of withdrawing and I could now pound my hardness deep into her body.

Karen was pinned there against the wall by my penis and her own desires. Our bodies strained at each other as we worked hard to force pleasure from each other's body. I powered into her, pistoning in and out with abandon. She'd wanted it hard and fast? She got it.

Harder and harder we fucked, pushing and mashing ourselves against the other in an ever-increasing pace. I changed what I was doing abruptly and slammed balls deep into her while I whipped my groin around in an arc to make my cock corkscrew down inside her. I did the same thing in the opposite direction when I withdrew. She gasped and nearly lost her balance as she set herself to take my new tactic.

She was bucking back into me now. When I stabbed in, she met me with an equal push out. Our groins were mashed tightly together now. Neither of us could move. There was little thrusting or riposte. Our straining, overheated bodies were soaked with sweat, our muscles tiring quickly.

I could feel the tightening in my scrotum as semen pumped upward – I imagined I could feel the muscles in my groin flex and contract as salty fluids from my prostate were added to the mixture. I felt the mass working through muscular tubes in my lower abdomen and from there into my penis. Thick, liquid heat was pumped the length of my cock as I summoned the strength to push deep into Karen one final time.

The milky white come spurted from the slit at the end of my cock and splashed inside her onto the walls of her vagina. Once, twice...I felt a third eruption launch itself inside my lover. The fourth time was almost painful but I lurched forward anyway, planting still more cream inside her cunt.

The sensation of the hot come jetting into her vagina must have set Karen off too. Her own orgasm had built until she was beside herself with the need for completion. Her legs splayed wide as she balanced on her high heels, she whipped her groin up at me as I continued to thrust inside her cunt. She rode my cock hard, adjusting her stance to make my cock rub harder against her special, sensitive places. When the last of my come spurted into her, she screamed out her need, pushing back and rotating her hips one last time.

She jolted to a stop, her body freezing into place with the intensity of her ecstasy. I felt her tummy contracting in time with the ripples spreading along the length of her cunt. Her vagina tried to milk a few more drops from my balls, but I had no more to give her for now. Her leg muscles spasmed, jerking uncontrollably and she avoided falling only because my cock was holding her in place. I held her up, propping her body and mine against the wall as well as I could while I gulped in huge lungfuls of air. I watched Karen come back down from her orgasm.

I felt the intense sensations emanating from her vagina slowing, lessening, and finally giving up their lock on her body. She was breathing as heavily as I was, almost gasping in her need for oxygen to fill overworked lungs. Gradually we recovered, but it was a while. When we could breath without panting, her arms tightened around my neck and she pulled me into another long kiss.

"Hey," she said softly.

"Mmmmmmm?" I answered.

"You do know there's a bed in this room, right?" she asked teasingly. I chuckled and bent my knees to allow my barely tumescent penis to slide out of her. She whimpered in protest but I caught her hand and began pulling her farther inside the hotel room.

"Wait!" she protested. I turned to see her slipping out of her heels and tossing them aside. She raced past me and got to the bed first, skidding across the satiny bedspread and landing on her back with her head on the pillows and her legs spread wide. I wasn't far behind though, and I was hard as a rock again before she could find me and guide my cock inside her. Her enthusiastic, open sexuality had an effect on me far greater than anything that could ever be stuffed into little pills and sold on the open market.

There were actually two double sized beds in her hotel room. We played on one of them for hours, took a long lazy bath together, and then played some more. Sleepy and almost exhausted, we stretched out between the sheets on the other bed so neither of us would have to sleep on the wet spot—the wet puddle actually—on the other bed.

********

After that first night, Karen checked out of the hotel and spent the rest of the weekend with me in my apartment. I'd thought I'd show her off by taking her out Saturday night again, but we wound up spending all of Saturday and Sunday indoors. I couldn't get enough of her body and it seemed to me she felt the same about me. We wound up not wearing a stitch of clothing the whole time and had sex in every room.

The bathroom, with its inexhaustible supply of hot water in the shower, got a lot of attention, as did the bedroom, but Karen spent a good amount of time bent over various pieces of furniture in the living room too. She loved to ride me "cowgirl" style for an hour at a time, teasing me by freezing an instant before I would otherwise come inside her. She'd let me recover for a minute or two and then begin rocking her cunt over my cock again. When I finally came, I gave her more ejaculate than I can ever recall gushing out before.

She enjoyed a few hours on the dining room table too—with her legs splayed wide while I licked her pussy through as many orgasms as I could give her. When I slipped my cock inside her, she would whimper softly and wrap her arms around my neck, holding on until we worked ourselves up to more climaxes. By Sunday evening, we were exhausted and even a little bit sore in places.

When Monday morning came, I drove her to the airport and put her on a Sacramento bound aircraft. We'd agreed not to call each other until Saturday came around but when it finally came, we both got busy signals because we were calling each other at the same time. From then on, we met whenever we could. The sex was great and so were the times we made it different...the times we made love.

For a time, we were making American Airlines rich with our travel back and forth, but my move to Denver finally came about and the trip was shorter. We saw each other every couple of weeks for a year and a half and took two weeklong vacations together, one in Vail and the other in the Bahamas.

I finished the flying lessons I'd let lapse years earlier and got my certificate. I promptly bought a small, single-engine Cessna whose upkeep and operating costs were even more than airline tickets, but I could fly on MY schedule. The memory of the time I took Karen up and we initiated each other into the mile high club high over the mountains kept me smiling for weeks.

Chapter 6

Melissa's Diary:

I was happy for Ron. After seeing him so miserable for so long, it was good that he'd found someone he could be happy with and who seemed to have his best interests at heart. They made a beautiful couple on the three occasions Cal and I saw them about town and especially on the dance floor at Fischer's. Ron, I could tell, had taken some dancing lessons, though I didn't know when he'd found the time. Their effect was more than evident. He and Karen would glide around the ballroom floor almost effortlessly, their arms wrapped around each other and their attention focused completely on each other.

It was clear they were in love and I had mixed feelings about that. I'd been Sherrie's best friend since high school and Ron was a comparatively recent addition to my list of close friends. But he was so happy...and I couldn't blame him one bit.

Karen was so beautiful and Ron was a much better looking man than he knew. I knew more than a few women in the club who would have left their dates, and some their husbands, in a heartbeat if Ron had crooked his finger and beckoned them to come to him. But he'd never do that. I knew my Ronnie. It's enough to say that the two of them just seemed to fit perfectly together.

Longhorn__07
Longhorn__07
3,240 Followers