Separate Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely."

The silence closed in on them again. Mike drained his beer and decided he better head home. Diana might be trying to call him. Besides, he felt uncomfortable with Dawn. Although she looked unbelievably hot, he thought that it wouldn't be a good idea to hang around much longer. A couple of beers later, things could change.

He stood up.

"Well, thanks for the beer, I gotta go."

"No, thank YOU," she said, smiling at him.

"It was no problem."

She walked him to the front door and he opened it to the darkening sky. It was still hot, but not as bad as before.

"See you around, I guess," he said lamely and walked outside.

He heard her phone ringing in the house and she quickly said good-bye and shut the door.

Once back inside his own house, Mike let out a sigh and sunk down onto the couch. It would have been so easy just to fuck her right there in the kitchen, he thought. The whole time they sat there, her body language was saying she wanted him. It was an effort not to give in.

Then he heard the beeping of the answering machine. He played the message and heard Diana's voice telling him she was stuck in some little town in Arizona and her car was dead, but not to worry, she had it under control. She also said she was going to call back later.

He hung up feeling bad that her car broke down. He knew he should have let her take his truck since it was newer, but she loved that little Honda of hers. Of course she had everything under control. It was her nature.

Turning on the TV, Mike settled down with a fresh beer and began to watch TV until he dozed off.

It was sometime later he woke up. His head felt fuzzy from the beer and he realized he hadn't eaten anything in a while. He got to his feet, a bit unsteadily, and padded out to the kitchen. Fifteen minutes later he was out on the patio eating leftover spaghetti enjoying the night air. The AC had made the house too stale.

As he sat there, he gradually became aware of voices coming from Dawn's house. He stopped chewing and could hear two different female voices talking from the direction of the pool. Then he heard a splash. He resumed eating, wishing he had a pool too, until the curiosity got the better of him and he crept over to the hedge that separated their yards. Diana had found a good spying place and watched Dawn one day masturbate in the sun. From there, things had got interesting.

Mike felt a little foolish, but there he was peering through the opening in the hedge. He saw Dawn and another woman sitting by the edge of the pool. It was hard to see in the dark and only a few candles lit the area that they were in. But it was definitely light enough for him to see that they were naked. He decided it was worth checking out so he crouched down and got comfortable.

The other woman was a short blonde with big tits and, as he checked her out, he felt a slight stirring of his cock within his shorts. As luck would have it, they were beginning to caress each other and then their bodies joined together in a kiss. Mike caught his breath as Dawn pushed the blonde down on her back and began to seriously make out with her. He could see that she was very aggressive, no doubt reveling in her newfound sexuality.

The two women embraced on the towel spread beneath them. Dawn broke the kiss and lowered her head to suck on the blonde's tits. He heard her moans in the still night air and his cock stirred again and began to twitch. Without even thinking he brought his hand down to rub himself. He almost laughed thinking what he was doing was so adolescent, but he couldn't help himself.

Dawn continued to slurp and suck the blonde's nipples and Mike would have given anything to be closer to see them swell up in her mouth. Sweet moans drifted across the yard to him and he slipped his hand inside his shorts to stroke a little harder.

Eventually Dawn moved her body down and opened the blonde's legs. Without ceremony she dived in and began to lick and suck her friend's pussy. Mike could almost taste it from where he was. The blonde began to moan and thrash around on the ground. Her hands reached up and squeezed her full breasts over and over. Mike breathed harder and stroked faster. His cock was fully engorged and throbbing in his hand. He wanted very much to cum with this blonde and he silently urged them on.

Dawn's hands reached up under the blonde's ass and pulled her pelvis up so she could lick harder. When she managed to get a couple of fingers into the blonde's snatch, Mike almost shot his load right there.

"Oh my god! Yes, fuck me! Fuck meeeee!" the blonde cried.

"Oh yeah, I'll fuck you, you little cunt," Mike mumbled as he increased his strokes.

He closed his eyes and paced himself along with the moans coming from the next yard. Soon she was shouting she was going to cum and that was it for Mike. He totally forgot himself and let out a long groan as he shot his load into the bushes. At the same time the blonde was crying out that she was cumming. Mike heard her and felt spurt after spurt eject from his rock hard cock. He groaned again, not caring who heard. It felt so damn good.

Minutes later when he felt recovered; he stumbled into the house, exhausted and spent. If Dawn and her friend were going for round 2, he'd have to miss it. He fell into bed and was asleep in minutes.

+++

I was swaying to some sappy country song with Six. He was holding me closer than I thought was appropriate at the time, but I just went along with it. My hands were at his back and I felt the hard muscles through his thin shirt. He felt so good having this hard body next to me. His hands had wandered down to my ass where they gave it a little squeeze. I stiffened slightly and he murmured something into my hair, but I didn't know what it was.

We went on like that for while longer and I softened my pose and eased my body closer to him. It was exactly what he wanted, and his arms locked around me even tighter. My head drooped on his shoulder and I felt drowsy from the alcohol and the moment.

When the song ended, he pulled away slightly and whispered in my ear: "let's get out of here."

I nodded and we walked of the dance floor hand in hand. I noticed a few women giving us looks and figured he probably had broken a few hearts in this little town at the foot of the mountains.

He was uncharacteristically silent as we walked to his truck. He opened the door for me and I slid inside. Soon the engine roared to life and we began to head out of town. The radio came on and he tuned it into some classic rock.

As we headed into the desert, I could see the mountains silhouetted darkly against the night sky. We had veered off the main road and onto a bumpy dirt one.

"Hold on," he said as dropped it into four-wheel drive.

We bounced along the road and I was aware of the fact that I was with someone I didn't know too well in the middle of nowhere.

"Six? Where are you taking us?"

"Almost there," he answered and swung onto another road.

I looked out and saw nothing for miles.

After another fifteen minutes of jostling around in his truck we came to a stop. He killed the engine and suddenly it was quiet. The dust began to settle around us and I saw that we were on top of a high plateau. Stretching out before us was the valley we had just driven out of. I could see the lights of his town far below.

"This is my escape place," he said simply.

"It's beautiful. You can see forever...and the stars..."

There was no moon that night and the amount of stars we could see was phenomenal. I was awestruck. We were both quiet for a while as we took in the beauty of it all. Finally he spoke.

"There's something about you, Diana. I can't put my finger on it..."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You have this 'edge'. I'm not sure what it is. What else do you do beside the herb thing?"

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah, I do. Tell me."

I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure why I was hesitant to tell him, but I was.

"I'm a dominatrix," I said at last.

He turned to face me.

"No shit!" he said, laughing.

I laughed with him.

"Yup."

"Wow. I knew this chick in Phoenix that was one. She was intense."

"Did you have an experience with her?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. It was great. Freaky at first, but great."

I chuckled softly and was surprised that he had experienced it.

"So you get dressed up in leather and tie up guys and shit?" he asked.

"Well, not exactly. All my subs have been women."

"Women? So you're a..." he didn't finish.

"No, I'm not a lesbian if that's what you were asking. I'm bisexual. I like men too; I just have never dominated one." I took a deep breath. "I have a boyfriend, Six. He participates."

"Oh."

We were silent again. An Allman Brothers song played softly on the radio and I swore I saw a shooting star. Then he spoke:

"I need to take a piss. I'll be right back."

He left the truck and walked a distance away from it. I sat there wondering what was going to become of the night. I knew deep down that I wanted him. Not to dominate, but just have. I pictured his body above mine, muscles rippling. I sighed heavily and stepped out of the truck and went around to the front to stare at the sky. I leaned against the grill and got lost in the depths of what I was seeing. After a few minutes, I heard Six walk back and he joined me. He leaned next to me and his arm almost touched mine, but not quite.

We stood that way for a while - not saying a word and just enjoying the night sky. I felt my eyes close as I lay against the truck feeling the heat from the engine and the heat from the ground. Then, ever so slightly, Six closed his hand over mine.

That was all I needed. The tenseness of the situation finally got to me. I had to have him and I had to have him now. I turned to him.

"Six?"

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

He turned his body to me and pulled me close to him and pushed his lips to mine with such intensity, it took my breath away. He parted my mouth easily with his tongue and forced his way inside. I accepted him without question and swirled my tongue around his. His arms went around me and held me so tight I couldn't move, but I didn't care. The longer we kissed, the hotter it got. His hands began to roam along my sides, hips and finally my ass. When he grabbed me and began to squeeze I heard him moan deep in his throat. My own hands were gripping his biceps and enjoying the hardness there.

At last he broke away and we were both breathing hard. We had crossed the point of no return now, I thought. I leaned against the truck and reached out to rub the bulge that had formed underneath his jeans. As my hand pressed the hardness through the rough denim, I could feel that he had a good-sized cock in there. With my other hand, I pulled him towards me again. He wanted to kiss me, but I tilted my head back and exposed my neck to him. He began to lick it and then lightly suck. My hand was busy stroking and squeezing his cock. His groans increased each time I did that.

When his mouth got to the tops of my breasts, he pulled the front of my blouse so hard, the buttons ripped off one by one. Suddenly my front was exposed to the night air. He grabbed my arms and spread them out wide to the sides of me and held them there. I tilted my head back even further and pushed my breasts out for him. He began to suck on my nipples through the thin material of my bra. I moaned and thrust my pelvis out as well, letting him have his way with me completely.

When he let go of my arms, I kept them in the same spread position. He grunted and pushed up my bra to find my nipples were hard little points. I almost died when he sucked them into his mouth. His hands were cupping my breasts from underneath and pushing them together. Back and forth his mouth went, sucking and licking and gently biting. I didn't have to urge him on or direct him to my pleasures. He knew exactly what to do.

He lifted his head from my breasts and looked up at me.

"Spread your legs."

I complied with his request and he thrust his hand between them and rubbed my already throbbing pussy through my jeans. I gasped from the intensity and my body began to tremble all over.

"Oh, Six...fuck yes..."

He quickly undid my jeans and unzipped me for better access. Soon his hand was inside my pants and parting my wet lips. He roughly pushed his fingers into my slit and rubbed hard. My clit popped out and he found that. Satisfied with that, he went back to my nipples and sucked them very hard until it was on the verge of hurting, but not quite.

Leaning against the truck in the middle of the desert, I looked up at the night sky and was soon lost in the stars. My body was on fire by this wonderful man and I knew I was fast approaching the brink.

We said nothing to each other as he fucked me with his fingers. I was moaning softly and moving my head back and forth and he let out the occasional grunt, but there was just no need to say anything. He knew how to please me and I was content.

He began to sense my approaching orgasm and began to thrust harder. I thrust my hips at him again and again, riding his fingers. I wanted something larger there, but I figured that would come later. For now I was at the mercy of his rough fingers and his rougher mouth. My arms bent and my hands sought his head so at last I could clutch that blonde hair. And then it started.

"Ohhhhhh...I'm cumming...soooooo..."

I couldn't finish. Suddenly the night exploded around me and I came very, very hard. Six's fingers continued to pump me and I knew they were now coated with my cum. I screamed and cried out over and over as he kept it up. I didn't want it to ever end.


But eventually it did. Slowly he withdrew his fingers from my pussy and he lifted his head from my breasts. I was breathing very hard as I watched him lick my juices from his fingers. My legs were weak and I could hardly stand. As he watched me, he unzipped his jeans to free his cock. It sprung to life and when I reached out to touch it, I felt the precum already oozing out.

He pushed my hand away gently and told me to take my pants off. I kicked off my boots and pushed my jeans and panties down and stepped out of them. My blouse and bra were still on, but in disarray. I went to remove them but he took hold of my arms and spun me around.

"Bend over and hold on to the truck. I want you from behind."

I said nothing and went along with him. I bent at the waist and grabbed a hold of the grill and spread my legs wide for him. He moved behind me and pushed his cock into my wetness with ease. He groaned softly and I heard him say "so wet" very softly.

I braced myself and he began to thrust in and out of me. His body leaned over mine and one hand sought my breast where it squeezed gently. Gradually his rhythm increased and he thrust harder and harder. My breasts bounced all over the place and I thought my pussy would split in two from his size and intensity. I kept pushing back at him so he'd go deeper and he did. He was bumping up against my cervix with his deep thrusts. I was panting with the effort and tried to hold on the best I could.

His hands were wrapped around my ass and he used that leverage to ram me against his cock. It was all I could do to keep up with him. Then suddenly he stopped and let out a long groan. Although he didn't say it, I knew he was cumming. I could feel his cock twitching inside me and my pussy muscles milked it. He spent himself inside of me.

Slumping over me, he kissed my back and murmured something, but I couldn't hear. I was overwhelmed by the whole situation. It was so intense.

At last he withdrew and I felt the cum oozing out of my pussy. He got down on his knees and began to lick all of it. His tongue traveled up and down my thighs and across my swollen lips until at last I was clean of the all the cum from our fucking. I stood up and turned around to see his semi-hard cock and I knew I wanted to do the same thing for him. I got down on my knees and licked our sweetness from him.

When I finished I stood up and put my jeans and boots on. He zipped up and I tried to arrange my blouse so it covered me.

"Sorry about the blouse," he said. "I guess I got carried away."

"Don't worry, I have others back at your sister's house."

We both climbed in the truck and settled in for the ride back to town. No further words were spoken.

When we got back to Emily's house, it was dark and her car wasn't there. I asked Six about it and he told me she probably crashed at her friend's house. Sometimes it was easier to just stay put when you've been drinking and doing whatever else.

The ride home had been strange. After all the talking Six had done all evening, it seemed uncharacteristic of him. I wondered what he was thinking, but didn't ask. We went inside and he went to the kitchen to get some water for us. I pulled a t-shirt out of my bag and slipped it on. I would have to find all new buttons for that blouse, I thought.

He gave me the glass of water and showed me Emily's room.

"You can crash there," he said. "I'm heading off to bed."

I looked at him, but his face gave away nothing. There was no hint of the passion that was there before. It was like he turned it off after we fucked.

"Ok then," I said lamely. "Uh, thanks for, um, everything. I'll see you in the morning."

"Sure."

And with that he climbed the stairs to the loft and went to sleep.

I felt confused and somewhat used, but we both knew that nothing would come of this, so maybe he was right to be that way. But still...

I shook my head and got myself ready to go to bed. Suddenly I was very tired from the long day I had. I shed my clothes and climbed into Emily's soft bed and drifted off to sleep.

+++

Mike woke suddenly from a deep sleep. He wasn't sure what woke him up, but he saw by the clock that it was 1am. He lay there in the dark for a while and then he heard the music coming from Dawn's house. Because it had cooled down, he had the bedroom window open for some fresh air.

He sat up in bed and looked out the window. Lights were on next door and the music was a bit loud. He sighed and got up. Pulling on his shorts, he padded downstairs for a drink of water.

As he stood there by the sink, he could hear Dawn's high-pitched laughter and wondered what she was up to. He also wondered if her friend was still over there. Maybe he would just walk over and ask them to turn the music down. It wouldn't hurt and then he could get a better look at that blonde. So against his better judgment, he walked next-door wearing nothing but his shorts.

When he rang the doorbell all of the laughter stopped and Dawn opened the door with a look of surprise on her face. He looked in and saw that she was wearing next to nothing. She had on a skimpy t-shirt that just barely covered the panties she had on underneath. He didn't see the blonde.

"Mike! What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was wondering if you could turn the music down. It's kinda loud."

Dawn laughed a little and he could see that she was a bit drunk.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she apologized.

Mike didn't think she sounded sincere about it though.

"I don't mean to be a pain about it, but it woke me up."

He shifted uncomfortably in front of her door and then a smile lit up her face.

"Why don't you come on in and join us? Now that you're awake..."

Mike looked at her again and saw her nipples poking through her shirt and swallowed hard.

"Us?"

"Yeah, my friend Jasmine is here. You'd like her, she's real nice."

Before he could answer, she was literally pulling him inside. Suddenly there he was in the house and Jasmine was walking down the hallway.

"Dawn? Who's there?"

"It's my neighbor, Mike. You remember me telling you about him?"