Separation Anxiety

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pointless
pointless
298 Followers

"Only if I can taste you, too," Paige finally said as she felt Ally's other finger begin to ease its way past her sphincter. It was truly odd that she liked this sensation. Before Ally had talked her into letting her play with her butt after being with her for about a month Paige had absolutely hated anal play. With Ally though it was nice little diversion that she'd learned to love quite a bit quite quickly. There was just something about the way she went about it that just made what had in the past been a somewhat painful experience just another small pleasure to share between them.

She was almost disappointed when Ally voiced her agreement and, after yet another lingering, loving kiss, withdrew her fingers before rolling Paige onto her back and turning herself around. Ally then lifted a leg over Paige's head and maneuvered herself until her pussy was directly over Paige's face and she herself was gazing longingly into Paige's pretty, pink and wet flower as Paige thoughtfully folded a pillow and stuck it under her head before placing a soft kiss on Ally's thigh followed by a bite.

"Mmm," Ally moaned before leaning down a placing a kiss of her own on Paige's smooth thigh. "I love it when you do that." She then returned the favor, but went a little bit further as she placed a series of soft nips down one of Paige's thigh and then up the other while Paige cooed and writhed a little under her.

"And I love it when..." Paige started, but was interrupted by Ally's tongue licking her from her clit to her asshole and then back again before taking Paige's clit between her lips as her finger eased its way inside of Paige's pussy. For a moment Paige could only groan lightly as her hands pawed at Ally's soft ass cheeks while Ally licked and fingered her pussy. Soon, however, she regained enough of her senses to remember the beautiful pussy pouting so temptingly above her and she gave it a loving, tongue filled kiss.

For the next fifteen or so minutes their bedroom was filled with a beautiful symphony of soft moans, long, lusty groans and the occasional soft squeak of the mattress springs straining whenever Paige or Ally became too excited to control the impulse to hump against the others beautiful face and fingers. Each girl tried their best to control their pace, but for some reason they remained keyed up. Whenever one of them would get the other going with some little thing that felt just perfect and right the other would feel compelled to try and do the same. Still, they were somewhat successful at keeping themselves and each other under control, but it couldn't last forever. They needed each other too much.

Paige came first soon after Ally managed to find a way to fit all four of her fingers from one hand inside of her as she used her tongue to savage Paige's clit. Ally soon followed thanks to in no small part to Paige's amazing ability to keep her fingers and tongue working almost without pause even as her own orgasm wracked her small, thin frame. By the time they were both done coating each other's fingers and faces with their juices they were finally satisfied enough to take a break and slowly they maneuvered themselves into a silent kiss that lasted quite awhile before either could even think of speaking.

"God," Paige said in a soft, blissful voice after finally regaining her thoughts enough to speak. "I'm going to miss this so much when you leave."

"Oh, you'll survive," Ally said, smiling at her lover before continuing. "I'm sure you'll find some other girl to finger that beautiful pussy."

If any of her other lovers from her past had said that Paige would've taken it as an insult or an accusation that she was going to cheat, but she knew what Ally meant by it was nothing of the sort. They'd actually had this discussion several times over the last week as Ally's trip back home grew nearer and she knew in her heart of hearts that Ally really wouldn't mind if Paige found herself sharing her bed with a few temporary lovers while she was away and unable to join her herself. To Ally sex and love were not the same thing. Sure, sex was best when shared with one you truly loved, but if they weren't going to be around and you knew in your heart who your true love was there was no harm in using a back up lover to satisfy your baser needs.

Still, Paige wasn't quite sure she could handle that and had said so before as she did now. Ally just smiled and repeated essentially the same thing she'd been saying. "Don't worry. If you do you do, if you don't you don't. I just want you to know that you can and as long as you don't replace me in your heart it won't matter to me one bit. Hell, if you do maybe we can share her when I get back..."

"Aha," Paige said laughing softly at this new twist. "So that's your angle, huh?" Threesomes were actually something they'd just started bringing into their relationship and honestly, while Paige had never been a fan back when she was still fooling herself about being straight, she was definitely beginning to see the appeal. In fact, the last one (of only three so far) had been a blast. It had been with one of Ally's many former "friend's with benefits" and she, her name was Tori, had been just perfect. Paige almost hated to admit, but Tori's tongue was a gift from the god's. She even put Ally to shame and Ally was simply ungodly good in that regard.

"Shhh," Ally said with a slick smirk tattooed on her face after kissing Paige again, "You weren't supposed to guess."

"Don't worry," replied Paige in a soft, sweetly seductive voice, "If I do find me some pussy on the side I'll make sure to share her with you when you get back." She was kidding a bit when she said it, but as soon as the words were out of her mouth she couldn't help but be aroused by the thought. It just helped to add to the desire that had already been building swiftly inside her to return to Ally some of the pleasure she'd just received. In fact, it keyed her up so much that Ally was barely able to get out her response of "Promise?" before she felt Paige's hand caressing her bald, wet pussy.

"Promise," Paige responded as her finger eased its way inside of Ally's pussy and Ally sighed with sweet contentment before Paige leaned in for a kiss. A long, luxurious session of mutually fingering followed before they were finally satisfied enough to take a break for a shower and some lunch, but for the rest of the day they kept finding themselves drawn to each other like two newlyweds on their honeymoon.

By the time morning came and Ally finally found enough time to finish packing and place her small amount of luggage in her car for her trip they both new that when she finally returned two months later there would be a lot of catching up to do. They also knew that nothing that could occur over that time span could ever spoil the love and not inconsiderable amount of lust they had for each other.

Still, Paige did find herself thinking if maybe she really should do as her lover had suggested and find herself a friend to satisfy her needs until Ally returned. It was definitely an intriguing idea, but she still wasn't sure if she could handle it or not. The seed had been planted, though, and only time could tell if it would actually take root.

pointless
pointless
298 Followers