Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupid got himself a tux for tomorrow and rented a limo as he prepared to woo her like she had never been wooed before. He also planned to tell her the truth of who he really was.

That night, both of them went to bed with anticipation and anxiety of the day that lay ahead. For Beth she worried that Cupid was hiding a dark secret, no man was as perfect as he seemed to be; Cupid, meanwhile, had made a decision, he would tell her the truth and let her decide his fate.

.....

Both spent all day filled with excitement and trepidation at the hope that maybe this was the one...again.

After work, Beth went home and got dressed for her hopeful romantic date. She dressed in the thong and thigh high stockings she had bought last night as well as the fire engine red dress she had purchased yesterday. Her hair was down, something she seldom did, and she actually wore a bit of eye liner and blush. She had just slipped on her three inch heels, something she hadn't worn since a wedding a couple of years ago, when there was a knock at the door.

Cupid had on a tux and champagne cooling in the limo. Butterflies tickled inside as he waited to see the woman he felt he loved. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

"Wow," Cupid said, speechless as he looked at Beth.

"Wow, yourself," Beth smiled, feeling both the warmth of feeling the sincerity of the impact she had on Cupid and the instant tingle down below at seeing Cupid in a tux. He was utterly gorgeous.

Cupid felt his cock rise just looking at Beth as he stammered, "You look radiant."

Beth complimented back, "You clean up pretty nice yourself."

"It's the tux," Cupid joked.

"I disagree," Beth retorted.

After a brief silence, Cupid said, "Well we should go. I have us reservations at Ardells."

"You do not," Beth gasped, unable to believe Cupid could possibly get a reservation at the most prestigious restaurant in town, on Valentine's Day no less.

"I do," Cupid said, smiling at how he got the reservation with one shot of his arrow, killing two birds with one stone. Offering his arm, "Shall we go, my lady?"

"Why yes, my gentleman," Beth replied with an English accent.

Cupid led her outside and Beth stammered, "Y-y-you got a limo?"

"My Porsche is in the shop," Cupid joked.

"Well that explains it," Beth laughed as they reached the limo.

The driver opened the door for the couple and Beth slipped into the limo. Sitting down, she couldn't believe just how amazing the inside looked. There was light jazz playing on the stereo and champagne chilling. Cupid joined her and asked, "Can I offer you a drink?"

"Yes, please," Beth replied, beginning to feel like a celebrity.

Cupid poured two glasses and said, "A toast."

"To what?" Beth asked, although she could think of a few things.

"To new beginnings," Cupid said, the full meaning of his toast not yet revealed.

"To new beginnings," Beth agreed wholeheartedly.

Their glasses went clink and they drank their champagne their eyes locked on each other.

The next two and a half hours were the best two and a half hours of both Beth's and Cupid's life. They drank, they chatted, they ate, chatted some more, both offering new tidbits of information about each other. The five course meal was the best Beth had ever had and the best in years for Cupid (travelling the world for centuries he had way too many favourite meals).

Once desert was done and the bill paid, Cupid decided it was now or never. He asked, "Beth do you trust me?"

"Of course," Beth answered, realizing she did completely. He was everything Jared wasn't.

"I have something I have to tell you," Cupid continued.

Beth let out the slightest of sighs. That one sentence bringing every insecurity in her to the forefront. That sentence was never good news. She tried to hide her worry, "Ok."

Cupid saw the shift in Beth and trying to comfort her explained, "It is nothing bad, Beth. I am not married, or crazy, or anything, but what I have to tell you is a bit hard to believe."

"What is it?" Beth desperate to know, feeling a mixture of curiosity and fear.

"It is best if I show you?" Cupid said, standing up and taking her hand.

Beth followed Cupid out the door and into the fresh air. He led her silently to a secluded spot and said, "Now don't be scared, but this is going to get weird."

"How do I not get scared when you say that?" Beth asked, her mind spinning with anxiety over the vague explanation.

Cupid took her hands and asked, "Have you ever been to the Eiffel Tower?"

"What? No, why?" Beth asked.

"That is where we are going," Cupid replied.

"When?" Beth asked, trying to keep playing along with Cupid's strangeness.

"Promise you won't freak out," Cupid asked.

"Yes, I promise," Beth said, frustrated.

Instantly, they were at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Beth's eyes went big as she was high up on what seemed to be the Eiffel Tower. "What, how?"

"Relax, my love," Cupid said, holding her tight.

The words 'my love' did relax Beth as she took a deep breath and looked around. She was definitely in Paris in the early morning. But how? "H-h-how did you do this?"

"I'm Cupid," Cupid answered.

"I know that," Beth began, before clarity hit her. "You...are...the...real...Cupid?"

"Yes," Cupid nodded.

"Wow?" Beth said, her head spinning at this revelation.

"It gets stranger," Cupid said.

"How is that possible?" Beth asked, unable to fathom the true reality of the moment.

"I have been searching for the perfect woman for centuries," Cupid began.

"Centuries?" Beth repeated as a question.

Cupid nodded and explained, "And when we bumped into each other I felt something I had not felt in decades and as I got to know you better I knew you were the one."

"Me?" Beth said, suddenly feeling like she was dreaming.

"Yes you, Beth," Cupid smiled, "You are perfect."

Beth's heart melted as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Cupid continued, "I love you, Beth."

Beth knew as sure as she knew she was on the Eiffel Tower that she loved him too. "I love you too, Cupid."

Their kiss was intimate and sweet, yet passionate and hungry and it lasted an eternity. Cupid never wanted this moment to end, but he couldn't keep back the secret that was still inside him. Breaking the kiss, he said, suddenly nervous, "There is one more thing."

Beth could see Cupid's anxiety as he looked into her eyes. She asked warmly, "What is it?"

"I-I-I am a virgin," Cupid admitted.

"Really?" Beth asked, thinking that seemed impossible. "But you have lived for centuries."

"Ay, there's the rub," Cupid smiled, quoting Hamlet.

"I don't understand," Beth said.

"I have kissed girls, but the rules of being Cupid are pretty clear. I must stay untainted. If I make love to a woman I become mortal," Cupid explained.

Beth just stared at Cupid, before finally asking, "Y-y-you stop being Cupid?"

"Yes," Cupid nodded.

Suddenly Beth was conflicted. She knew without questioning it that she loved Cupid, yet she also didn't want to be the one that took Cupid away from his duty of spreading love throughout the world. "I don't know what to say," Beth finally said.

Cupid smiled, "I have already made up my mind, Beth. I want to be with you."

"But what about all the good you do?" Beth asked.

"Well the way I see it, people will fall in love with or without me. There was no Cupid that brought you and I together," Cupid explained. Beth gave him a look, and Cupid defended, "I did not use my arrows on you Beth, I swear."

"I believe you," she said, leaning in for a kiss. Breaking the kiss, Beth asked, her hand going to his crotch, "So how do we go about making you human?"

Cupid blushed as all the blood shifted from one head to another. "W-w-we need to make love."

"Hmmmmmm," Beth purred, her hand squeezing his hard cock as her mouth went to his ear. "No one seems to be here this early in the morning."

Cupid stammered, "Well, it is five thirty in the morning here."

"France is six hours ahead of New York?" Beth asked, still trying to come to grips with the weirdness of it all.

"Yep," Cupid shrugged, before taking Beth's hands and asking, "Ready for our next rendezvous?"

"I am ready for anything as long as it is with you," Beth replied.

A second later they were in a luxury hotel room.

"Where are we?" Beth asked.

"Venice, I booked a room here and checked in last night Venice time," Cupid smiled.

"A little presumptuous, don't you think?" Beth questioned playfully.

"Better safe than sorry," Cupid replied, "I wanted tonight to be perfect."

"Looks like it is morning," Beth replied, looking out their balcony and to the river, where people just seemed to be waking up for the day, another reminder of just how bizarre the whole thing was, it wasn't even midnight her time.

Cupid came up behind her and said, "Venice is one of my favorite places."

Beth turned around and into his arms, "Well it is quickly becoming my favorite place."

The kiss began soft and tender, each exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. It started tentative and sweet, but as time passed the intensity increased. Five minutes became ten and ten became twenty before Beth finally broke the kiss. There was an undeniable hunger in her eyes as she lowered herself to her knees. She unfastened his belt, pulled down his pants and underwear, releasing Cupid's cock from its captive position.

Cupid watched in awe as she opened her mouth and took his cock in-between her sweet lips. If Cupid thought she was beautiful before, it didn't compare to the sight of her slowly moving back and forth on his cock.

"Oh yes," Cupid groaned, as the seemingly innocent Beth revealed another thing she was very good at. Cupid had had oral sex before, both giving and receiving (absurd but the definition of sex was clearly defined as penis into vagina and thus oral sex doesn't count), but like every other experience with Beth this was like the first time all over.

Beth loved hearing the soft moans from Cupid and wanted to make him come with her mouth so the love making session would last longer. Although shy in public, in the bedroom Beth came to life. She enjoyed giving head, she liked taking risks and just letting go.

Cupid knew he wouldn't last long, not having received oral sex since the 1950s. He warned after only a couple of minutes of Beth's lips wrapped around his cock, "Damn, Beth, I am going to come soon."

Beth didn't slow down, she sped up, hungry to taste the God of Love's cum. She was not disappointed as a few seconds later Cupid's sweet cum coated her throat.

Cupid couldn't believe how great his orgasm felt as Beth took all his cum.

After receiving every last drop, Beth allowed Cupid's cock to slip out of her mouth. Getting off her knees, Beth moved back up and pushed Cupid onto the bed. She pulled off his shoes, yanked off his pants and socks and crawled onto him.

This time it was Cupid's turn to take control. He flipped Beth onto her back and kissed her passionately. It was now his turn to be hungry. He had pleasured many women with his tongue over the centuries and had mastered the skill including the elusive g-spot mystery. He pulled her up and Beth quickly discarded her dress, now only in bra, thong, stockings and heels. "Hmmmm, stockings, I love stockings."

Beth smiled, flipping her heels off and rubbing her stocking-clad feet around Cupid pulling him back down onto her. "I will wear them every day for you, Cupid."

"Delicious," Cupid replied, again slowly moving down Beth's beautiful body. Reaching her breasts, he buried his face between her small, but firm breasts.

Beth chuckled, "Would you like better access?"

"That would be very nice," Cupid replied, and watched amazed as Beth quickly took off her bra like it was a magic trick.

As soon as Beth's fully erect nipples were free, Cupid took each one in his mouth, going back and forth between the two. Beth moaned, her nipples being excessively sensitive and a direct trigger to her pussy. "Oh, that feels so nice, Cupid."

Cupid continued the lavish attention on her breasts for another minute or two, before he slowly moved to her thong covered pussy, a wetness already displaying her excitement. He put his lips on her pussy through the thin fabric and breathed hard onto her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Cuuuuupid," Beth whimpered, the direct contact creating a burning desire instantly.

Cupid put his hands on her lips and Beth naturally lifted up her ass. Cupid slid the thong down Beth's stocking-clad legs and once off, instead of returning to Beth's pussy, he took her feet into his hand's and kissed her silk-clad toes.

Beth had never had a man pleasure her feet so intimately and it only enhanced the burning fire inside her.

Cupid sucked each toe into his mouth before slowly moving down her leg and back to Beth's wet glistening pussy, her swollen clit begging for attention.

Beth begged, suddenly desperate to feel Cupid in her, "I need you in me now."

Cupid instead buried his face in her pussy and began licking slowly, parting Beth's lips with his tongue.

"Oh, yeeees," Beth moaned.

Cupid continued the slow simmering for a couple of minutes before swirling his tongue around Beth's clit and then flicking her clit with his tongue.

"Oooooooooh please, stop teasing me, baby," Beth whimpered, his tongue driving her wild.

Cupid sensing she was close, he slipped his finger inside her and quickly found her g-spot. As he put pressure on Beth's clit with his mouth and began to shake his head left and right, he tapped on her g-spot like a drum.

"Oh God, oh God, shiiiiiiiiiiit," Beth screamed, Cupid bringing new pleasure she never knew existed. The orgasm was the most intense she had ever felt as her legs stiffened and her body quaked and quaked, a solid 9.9 on the Richter scale.

Cupid lapped the sweet champagne from the most beautiful girl in the world and it tasted better than water after being lost in the desert for years.

Beth pulled Cupid's head deeper into her as the never ending orgasm continued to riddle her body. Finally, she let go of Cupid's head and Cupid slid his finger out of Beth's leaking pussy.

Cupid looked at Beth's red cheeks, his cock hard and ready to end his time as the God of Love by finding love himself.

Beth opened her eyes and looked into Cupid's. She could see through him and she said, "You were there when I got the flowers, weren't you? When I found the candy?"

"Yes," Cupid replied, you looked like at me each time.

"I could sense someone there. I thought I was going crazy," Beth smiled.

"I'm crazy for you," Cupid playfully replied.

"This whole thing is crazy," Beth said, pulling him to her.

"Let's be crazy together," Cupid suggested.

"Are you ready?" Beth asked.

"I have never been more ready than I am at this moment," Cupid answered.

"Make love to me, Cupid," Beth said, opening her stocking-clad legs.

Cupid positioned himself between Beth's legs and moved his cock to her pussy.

"I love you Beth," Cupid said, looking into Beth's eyes and seeing forever in them.

"I love you too, Cupid," Beth returned, seeing the man behind the God.

Cupid looked up, saying goodbye to the Gods, before he leaned forward and began his life as a man.

THE END!!!