Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaFem45
CaFem45
38 Followers

Suddenly the overhead mood lights come on and David finally sees what's been concealed from him.

OH MY GOD! Gone is the somewhat modestly sexy woman from the train and in her place is an overt, complete fetish fuck fantasy!!!!

Her gorgeous auburn hair has been released from the sexy ponytail and is now cascading around her shoulders and down her back in beautiful, soft 50's pin up style curls. Her daytime makeup has been replaced with deep dark colors emphasizing those hypnotic green eyes. Oh, God, she's also wearing incredibly long, thick black mascara'd false eyelashes. They must be at least 2" long and are beautifully curled so that when she closes her eyes for a brief moment they lie like twin fans against those high, chiseled cheekbones. The cock-teasing fire-engine-red lipstick of the morning has been added to. Now applied so incredibly thickly and lusciously on those perfect lips. Again covered in the slickest, wettest, drippingest gloss. Suggesting something else that he would love to see dripping from those cock-teasing lips.

Gone is the white tailored blouse from the morning and in its place is an incredibly tight off the shoulder, red ribbed knit sweater. Jesus, her incredible high, firm breasts are so defined in that tight, tight sweater. And her nipples! Ooooh, again poking and protruding so hard against that soft material. The front of the sweater is done up with sexy square white buttons, opened just far enough to see a peak of a beautiful black French lace strapless balcony bra, and at her waist again is an incredible 4" black patent leather belt with a 5" square black buckle. She is again wearing his fantasy black pencil skirt, but this one has a wicked slit all the way up one side; starting at the hem, which rides just above her knees as she sits on the bench seat, going all the fucking way up to her gloriously curved hip. She's sitting with one silk stocking covered leg crossed over the other and he can see through the slit in her skirt the nasty, kinky, black leather, eight-strapped garter belt she's wearing. His cock takes a vicious jerk at the sight. Continuing his downward gaze he takes in the beautiful, incredibly expensive, black silk, fully fashioned Cuban-heeled raised seam stockings covering those deliciously long, toned legs. Finally, finally his gaze reaches the end and, OH GOD YES!!! She's wearing the most incredible black leather, 6.5" skyscraper high, needle thin stiletto heeled shoes! Fuck! They look incredibly wicked, with amazingly pointed toes and the skinniest, tallest heels David has ever, ever seen. As she turns her foot just so, he can now see that the heels are of vicious looking silver. Oh, fuck me!!!

David finally tears his eyes from those wicked, wicked shoes and looks up to see a wide, knowing smile on the gorgeous face before him.

"What's your name?" she asks in that sexy, husky voice.

"David" he replies.

"Well, David, I'm Mistress Victoria, and I'm in need of a new playmate. Do you like to play, David?" she asks.

"Oh, yes!" David replies eagerly.

"Yes, what, David?" she asks somewhat sternly.

Quickly understanding, David answers somewhat meekly, "Yes, Mistress Victoria."

Oh, God, he is fucking loving this!

Her wicked smile widens with the knowledge that he fully understands and appears to share in her naughty, kinky pleasures.

She asks him if there are any limitations, and he answers, "No, Mistress. Anything you want to do to me, please do."

Obviously this was the answer she was looking for, as she picks up the receiver of the car phone resting in the center seat console and says, "home, Antonio."

Glancing through the darkly tinted window, David sees that they have been driving in the ritzy Pacific Heights neighborhood and are now pulling into the drive of one of its huge hillside mansions. Oh, yes, he knew this was one rich bitch!

The limousine stops and when the driver opens her door she looks at David and says in that cock-teasing Kathleen Turner voice, "follow me, David."

He watches her swing those gloriously long, silk covered legs out the car door and sees for the first time the young, thickly muscled, swarthy complexioned chauffer waiting to assist her from the car. He takes her by the hand and gently pulls her through the door whereupon she purrs, "mmmm, thank you, Antonio." David watches as an undecipherable look passes between them. He's not sure what it means, but he sees upon exiting that the young stud is sporting a massive bulge behind the fly of his uniform trousers.

David follows Victoria inside her opulently decorated mansion. He notes with appreciation Persian carpets lying on the darkly stained hardwood floors, original works of art and exceptional antique furnishings. The foyer is illuminated with an incredible sparkling crystal chandelier and he sees through the doorway to his right that the formal living room has a complete wall of windows, which showcases an incredible view of the city lights below.

He continues to follow her up a massive, grand staircase. Marveling at how well she walks in those fetish shoes and how arousingly seductive her hips sway and her gorgeous pencil-skirted ass wiggles as she glides up the stairs. Fuck, he so wants to feel that ass against his swollen cock again!

His attention is caught by a sudden sparkle coming from her left hand trailing lightly across the highly polished banister. For the first time he notices the huge, square cut diamond ring she wears. Jesus, it must be at least four perfect carats! Suddenly, beginning to feel a little unsure, David begins "your husband...."

"Is away on business" she quickly interjects. "Don't worry, David, we have hours and hours and hours of uninterrupted play time ahead of us." She turns and gives him a wickedly suggestive wink, then adds, "that is, if you're sure you want it to be uninterrupted."

Oh, fuck, what does she mean by that?

They finally reach her bedroom suite and again David takes in with appreciation the gloriously opulent, sensually decadent furnishings. Silks and satins and furs seem to drape every surface. Her incredible scent permeates the room. He's somewhat surprised and disappointed to see that the room only contains one mirror over the dressing table. Not what he would have expected from this fetish fuck queen.

She moves to a door at the far end of the room, and thinking it is a mere closet, David stops in the middle of the room, standing near her huge four-poster bed. She opens the door reaching inside to flip a light switch, then turns to crook her finger and motion for him to continue to follow her through the door.

He steps in behind her and can't contain his gasp of shocked surprise. OH MY GOD! It is a fully furnished fetish fuck chamber!!!!

His gaze flits around the room taking in all the incredible, erotic, perverted furnishings and implements. On one side of the room is a raised dais containing a huge round bed covered in a sexy mink spread. The mirror above guaranteed to reflect every fucking perverted detail. Nearby, hanging from the ceiling, is a swing, with strategically placed straps for legs and arms. Numerous floor-to-ceiling mirrors are placed all over the room. Oh, God, his cock swells even further at the sight.

Briefly glancing at other incredibly nasty, kinky fetish furnishings scattered about the room, David's attention is caught by a nearby table and the incredible articles lying upon it. OH FUCK! He feels a shiver of excitement and a bit of trepidation as he gazes at the incredible pieces. Silver cock rings, nipple clamps, leather strops, leather collars attached to silver linked leashes, strap on dildos, wrist and ankle restraints, blindfolds and more. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

He watches as she approaches the table and selects a diamond studded leather choker and places it around her neck, loving the way her raised arms lift and accentuate her gorgeous hard-nippled tits. She then selects a pair of opera length, gleaming black leather gloves and slowly and sensuously slides them up her arms.

Moving to stand in front of the mirror several yards in front of him, she stands with those cock-teasing 6.5" stiletto heel shoed feet slightly apart, leather covered hands on hips, and tells him in an incredibly sexy, incredibly haughty tone, "Now, pussyboy, I want you to strip, butt...fuck...naked!"

Eagerly he begins to comply as she turns to the mirror once more allowing him to view her incredibly round, high pencil-skirted ass, those fucking sexy fully fashioned, Cuban heeled, raised seamed stockings and the wicked, wicked gleaming 6.5" needle thin silver heeled fetish fuck shoes. Watching as, replicating her action on the train, she viciously arches her back, thrusting that gorgeous ass incredibly further up and out. Oh, fuck, yes!

Seeing in the mirror that he is now completely butt...fuck...naked, she turns and returns the favor of running her eyes over his form and features. He's gratified to see her smile with appreciation at the sight of his muscular athletic body and sees it widen further as she focuses on his incredibly thick, 9" hugely swollen cock. He can't resist giving a little thrust of his hips, thrusting his obscenely large cock towards her.

She moves towards him, coming to within inches of him and says, "Now, pussyboy, you are only allowed to speak when spoken to. Do you understand!"?

"Yes, Mistress Victoria" he replies.

"And you're only allowed to touch me or yourself as, and when, instructed. Do you understand, pussyboy?!"

"Yes, Mistress Victoria."

"Mmmmm, I do believe that you're going to be the best pussyboy ever!" she purrs.

When she turns her back to him once more, he expects that she is going to move away, but gasps in pleasure and surprise when she moves backwards and nestles that gloriously rounded ass against his swollen, throbbing cock. She raises one leather covered arm and wraps it around the back of his neck, using it to anchor herself to him and assist her in viciously arching her back which pushes her ass incredibly tighter against him.

Watching them in the mirror, seeing and feeling this incredible fully clothed fetish fuck fantasy woman sensuously rub her delectable ass against his raging hard-on, being butt...fuck...naked before her, David thinks he can't possibly get more excited, when she turns her head and quickly darts her hot, pink pointed tongue around the whorls of his ear. OH. MY. GOD! Her hot breath and wet tongue are driving him fucking insane!

David's body gives a vicious jerk and incredible wracking shudder when she begins to whisper in his ear the dirtiest, kinkiest, nastiest suggestions that he has ever fucking heard. Telling him that she's going to make him lick the heels of her shoes, slowly, deliciously before moving up her legs to lick, up and up and up her incredibly long legs, up that oh so straight raised seam then move up and bury his face in her pencil-skirted ass. Licking up the crack of her ass, the seam of her nasty, naughty kinky black nylon streetwalker panties so clearly visible through that fucking tight pencil skirt.

When she whispers in his hear that she's going to have her 18 year old, gorgeous latina maid, dressed in the kinkiest, naughtiest school girl outfit – short plaid skirt, cropped white top, matching plaid tie, white knee socks and wicked, 6" platform mary janes – wearing little girl pigtails, come into the room, kneel behind him and lick and rim him asshole while he cock rapes her pencil-skirted ass, David can't control himself any longer. Her roughly grasps her hips, pulls her ass tighter against him, thrusting furiously against her until he spews all over her fucking pencil skirt. Cumming and cumming and cumming harder and longer than he's ever cum before.

She steps away from him and he shudders again at the sight of his hot, white, sticky spunk dripping from the back of her skirt. Struggling to bring his breathing under control he is alarmed to see her head to the door leading to her bedroom. As she reaches the door she turns to him and says, "Oh, I think someone broke the rules." He shudders as he sees her gaze at the fetish loaded table before looking at him with the wickedest smile yet and tells him before exiting through the doorway, "Prepare yourself, pussyboy. The night has just begun."

............

CaFem45
CaFem45
38 Followers
12