Serendipity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The locksmith would be the first priority, but we could do a quick lock change on the front doors tomorrow and work on the master / grand master setup next week. If possible I would like to meet them out there tomorrow afternoon. That way I can get the ball rolling before I have to go back to The City to wrap things up there. One other thing to mention, if the discount warrants it, I will pay cash." That got her attention.

Mary thought about it a bit, "You know if it's the place I think it is, it's pretty isolated. It would be a great place to have the strip club meet." She said to herself.

"Oh I never thought of that!" Jean said perking up and giving her tits a nice bounce, "That would mean we could get together whenever instead of only once or twice a month!"

Now it was Nicole and I that had the look. "Care to elaborate on that?" I asked.

Mary grinned. "What you and Nicole came in on the other day was actually a get together of what we've come to know as 'the strip club'. There is a group of us that like to be naked out doors in the sun. But there are only three hotels with European pools and one private residence in the city where you can go naked. We can only go to the hotels every so often without causing problems and the private residence when the owners aren't home. Or more precisely the wife, as the husband and staff have no problem with a bunch of naked women, and one or two men running around naked all day."

"Now that brings an interesting picture to mind. But I'll do you one better. This will not only be a clothing optional residence, but not allowed for women. Except for special circumstances all women will be in their birthday suits with in five minutes after entering the door on my side. The only exception will be women on their period will be allowed to wear red panties. For regular visitors there will be only be four types of outfits allowed."

"Oh now that's interesting!" her nipples were starting to stand out on those big torpedos, "But that depends on what the outfits are."

"Well they are pretty basic. The first one is long shorts and a tank top. The top must not be lined or have a built in bra. Any bra worn must let the nipples stand out." Mary licked her lips slowly. "The second is an unlined bikini top and camel toe and cheek spreading short shorts. That got both Mary and Jean staring off into space. The third is a narrow tube top worn around your hips to cover your pussy and the bottom half of your ass cheeks, sorry about the top of your ass cheeks, and a micro bikini top that covers your nipples most of the time." That got Mary and Jean wide eyed looking at me, Nicole was just grinning. "Of course the fourth is the easy one. Just run around in your birthday suits!"

"That's my favorite, but we'll have to wear the micro top and tube top skirt so we don't get arrested when we go out tomorrow won't we Jean?" Nicole blurted out, Jean gulped and just nodded. I think Nicole was really enjoying this!

Now that I had thrown Mary for a loop time to bring her back to earth. "So what do you think Mary. Do you know anyone that fits the bill for this?"

"I have a few ideas. The lock and welding guys I won't be able to talk to until morning. And as far as the pool guy the only one I can think of is Martin. His company does all the hotel pools. He's done some significant repairs for us, so I think he could handle it."

"Oh hell yes! I've seen the way he looks at you in your little red bikini. What about the time he came over to change filters on a strip club day? He took three hours to change two filters because he kept staring at your tits! He'd probably do it for free if you asked him to join the club! He'd say yes just to be able to look at you up close!"

Mary turned red enough for her freckles to start to disappear. "He did not!"

"Oh yes he did. Probably spent half his time in the pump house jacking off to your tits and pussy! When you oiled up, he disappeared for quite a while!"

Mary just groaned and pushed her plate away and put her head in her arms. "He is kinda cute." We heard out from under her arms.

"So Martin is just a little infatuated with Mary's figure, and it seems Mary has a bit of an interest in him as well." That made her head pop up. "Well here's how it's going to go. Me and my little sex slaves are going out tomorrow to make some arrangements and will be at the house around lunch time. They will be wearing their tube skirts and micro tops until we get there at which point they will strip them off and run around naked until we leave, even after the contractors show up, Nicole grinned and Jean gasped. You will make your phone calls in the morning and give me a call by ten to let me know how it's going, I'll give you a number where I can be reached."

"YOU WILL get Martin to come by, and YOU WILL be wearing at most the short shorts and bikini top, the red one that Martin likes, if not the tube skirt and micro top. You may ask him to join the club if you wish, it's completely up to you. But you do have to tell him there will be naked women running around while he is there so I don't think you will have any problem getting him there. "

"If you agree to this you will be first in line to get her pussy eaten tonight. If not, you go to the back of the line. I'm pretty sure I can do two this evening, but I'm not sure I can do three. In addition, any women naked tomorrow at the house will get eaten or fucked or both depending on my stamina." It sounded good, but with Nicole and Jean it was probably wishful thinking on my part...

Mary looked like she had been hit by a truck. "So now Mary, you have a decision to make. You can either lay back on the table and spread your legs for the pussy eating you have been thinking about for the last hour, or help Jean up and watch her and then Nicole get eaten and hope I have the strength for a third. What will it be?" I leaned one way and took a quick suck one Jean's nipple, and then leaned the other way and sucked most of Nicole's tit and releasing it with a loud 'POP'.

Mary got up slowly, her pussy just above the edge of the glass table in her heels. She looked at Jean trying to make up her mind and then as if she suddenly made up her mind, put one of the cloth napkins on the table in front of me and laid back with her eyes closed. She swung her leg over and laid back with her knees up and pussy spread in front of me. I rolled off one stocking, then the other, making sure to touch and feel a lot more than necessary. She was already very wet and her lips were starting to turn dark.

Oh yeah, she was thinking about what was going to happen to her pussy! I put my hands on her knees to spread her even further, making her draw a quick breath. "You look absolutely delicious." I leaned in right above her pussy and inhaled noisily, "and smell even better." I said it staying right above her so she could feel my breath on her pussy. I could feel her legs quivering in anticipation. Nicole was watching, but Jean was entranced like she was when Nicole demonstrated her deep throat skills at the pool.

She had obviously never seen this kind of thing close up. I pulled away and started kissing and nibbling just above her left knee. I got to her soft thighs. "Oh Mary, you've been thinking about this for a while. You thighs tell me you've been dripping since you came up the elevator. I can taste your juices on your thighs." And ran my tongue real quick from mid-thigh to the crease at her groin and then went right back to nibbling at her thigh. That earned me a quick gasp and a little more flow from her pussy. I kept nibbling until I was almost to her crotch. She was trying to turn her pussy toward me in anticipation. DAMN she smelled good!

I blew lightly on her open wet pussy. "OH SON OF A BITCH!!!" It's a good thing I had a hold of her legs or she would have boxed my ears. Mary had a nice, quick little cum, and I think she thought that was it. She started to sit up so I started on the other thigh. "OH GOD!!!!" Her thighs were in an almost constant quiver. I kept kissing and nibbling down her thighs. No warning this time, I just made several licks from thigh to crotch. She was almost ready to cum again. I shifted my hands to behind her knees to lift and spread her even further. Now it was time for the big one. I put my tongue just above her ass and below her pussy.... and held it there. Her spread pussy right in front of my nose... it was intoxicating.

"That's not ni-YI YI YI YI....", as I made a quick lick from base to clit and Mary got another mini orgasm.

"Girls I believe Mary is ready. Each of you take a knee and don't let go until I pull away from her pussy." Nicole moved up, but Jean was locked onto me and Mary's pussy. "Jean..." She blinked and shook her head and then grabbed a knee. Mary was breathing very hard at this point and all she had had was a few mini orgasms. I put my hands on her thighs and my thumbs on her lips to pull her as far open as I could. I started licking, nibbling, and pulling on her inner lip and she started cumming, twisting and turning while the girls kept her spread to let me concentrate on that delicious pussy. She was saying something, but it was total gibberish so I just went back to her dribbling pussy.

I was 'forced' to lick at the base of her pussy to keep it from soaking the napkin.

Ya right, it was pure nirvana! Mary was really starting to shake, so I switched to the other lip and sucked it in, dragging it lightly across my teeth as I did and that ratcheted her reactions up another notch. I was almost going back and forth between sucking her lip in and licking her out. Her whole body was coated with an orgasmic sheen.

Time for the big one! I backed off for a second to take one hand to spread her pussy with finger and thumb. Other hand I curled index and little finger back to be able to put the other two in and go for the g-spot. Just as she was starting to come down I pushed fingers in and WENT TO TOWN on her g-spot while I practically inhaled her clit. Sucking and nibbling. Flicking her clit with my tongue as her pussy clamped down on my fingers.

"OH GOOOOOOO........" the rest was back to gibberish. Damn she tasted good, and her juices were starting to run down my arm she was flowing so much, even a few squirts! The feet were flailing around. I guess she was going to approve of this one. If I'm going to do this very often I'm going to have to make a chair to keep from getting killed by the legs! When the shaking and kicking stopped I moved down to enjoy the source of some of what was running down my arm direct from the source. It was almost like drinking from a glass she was flowing so well. Holding my open mouth against her flowing pussy and just swallowed, darting a tongue in occasionally to keep the flow going.

Damn she tasted good, not as good as Nicole, but damn good. Martin had no idea how lucky he was about to become. I had a feeling this was going to be the last time I had a chance to enjoy this dish, so I kept drinking and licking until I felt her collapse on the table, all energy 'drained' out of her... he he he.

I pulled back and sat back in my chair with a face full of pussy juice to quite a sight. Nicole and Jean holding Mary open with one hand each, and the other in their pussies, with dribbles running down to their knees. Nicole was just enjoying things after a nice cum, but Jean was still on the verge of a big one. "You girls can let go of Mary now. They did and fell back into their chairs. Jean was unsure of taking her fingers out of her pussy. "Leave them there Jean, keep playing and turn towards me." She did but was a little shy. "Now hook one leg on the arm of the chair and play with your tits with your other hand." She hesitated for a second, then nodded when I turned toward her and started stroking my cock. "That's a good little sex slave." Her eyes bugged out when she heard me say that. She honestly was a closet submissive and not just playing. "Now show me how good you are. Play with your clit and your tits, tell me when you are ready to cum. But don't cum until I tell you to."

"Yes Master, I'm almost ready now..."

"That's a good girl. I can see how hard your nipples are. I bet they are starting to ache a little."

"Yes Master, I'm ready to.."

"Shhhh. Your pussy looks so good spread like that for me. I love that you have it on display for me to watch you cum. Are you sure you need to cum?"

"YES MASTER, I REALLY NEED TO CUMMMM...."

"OK, On three you can cum. One..... two..... not yet..... wait for it.....THREE!"

"Agggggggg......" Her fingers flew on her clit so fast they were a blur. She looked like she was going to pull her tit off. And then she started squirting and convulsing.

"Oh not again!" I heard from Mary. I didn't realize she had come back to life and was watching Jean through the glass table with her fingers in her pussy. Jean's orgasm triggers another little one in her.

I walked around to Nicole and leaned forward to cup her tit and give her a quick peck. She looked at me strangely for a second. I realized I should have wiped Mary's juices from my face, but then she wrapped her hand around my head and gave me a big sloppy kiss that I know got her a taste of Mary. "Do I taste that good?"

"My darling, Mary tastes excellent..." she started frowning. "But nothing compared to you." That got a grin. "In fact, I'm a bit exhausted, but I'd really appreciate it if you would come back to bed and sit on my face so I can clean you out!"

"Oh you say the nicest things. I'd almost say you were trying to get into my pants but I'm not wearing any!" She led me by my cock to the bedroom and pushing me on my back. She started to climb up on the bed, but pulled the end of a pillow up and stuck it under my head. I probably had a strange look on my face. "Just wait. You're not the only one that's a problem solver!" And then pulled a leg over and laid on my chest and backed her pussy up into my face.

"Oh this looks absolutely delicious!" and pulled her back the last little bit and put my tongue in her. That got me a nice little groan. I was getting a nice taste when it was my turn to make noises into her pussy. Seems Nicole had figured out by putting my head on the pillow she could get half my cock into her mouth. It wasn't a deep throat, but it was still damn good!

Now it was a race. Me attacking her clit, and her on my cock. Running my tongue around and around then attacking her clit while gripping and massaging her ass cheeks as she did her best to concentrate on just the top half of my cock. Quick sucks in and out, running her tongue around the head and concentrating on the underside.

I'm not sure who was the winner though. She got to me first, but as soon as I started shooting off in her mouth she started in mine. And I even got a few squirts before Nicole collapsed beside me.... And then we heard applause?????

There stood Jean and Mary in the door leaning against the frame and each other. The glow of the city lights behind them showing the sheen of their juices running down there legs. "Do you ladies realize just how sexy that looks with the light showing the sheen of your juices running down your legs?" Mary smiled spreading her legs a bit and Jean blushed.

"Not half as sexy as watching you two get each other off at the same time. Jean and I are going to go take a shower so I can go back to work and not smell like a whore house."

"So what do you think Mary," I asked.

"Think about what?"

"The impartial opinion." Nicole asked. She just grinned and looked at Mary who was pointing her finger at her.

"You young lady were lying your ass off." Nicole's mouth came open to say something. "You didn't tell us even HALF of what you get. You were holding back on us so we wouldn't tackle him for ourselves." Nicole just grinned and stuck her tongue out at Mary. "You said he was good with his tongue, you never said he could make me cum before he even got it in me!" She was still shaking her finger at Nicole but grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

"I take it you approve, but I have to make a change from what I said earlier." I told Mary. She looked confused. "Your pussy gets wet so easy you'd soak the tight shorts and turn them transparent. Make it a micro skirt or tube skirt tomorrow, but no panties OF ANY KIND! I'm pretty sure Martin will have his finger in your pussy before you get to the house. And we wouldn't want to deprive him of your pleasures." Her mouth came open to object. "You're not going to disappointment Martin tomorrow are you?"

She grinned and blushed enough her freckles were in danger of disappearing again. She grabbed Jean's hand, "We're going to go take a shower!" and dragged Jean to the bathroom.

I scooted up on the bed, and Nicole turned around and snuggled up under my arm with those delicious nipples in my side and chest. "You're going to have to quit bragging on me. All I want to do is lay back and love you but I'm totally exhausted."

"This is loving me..." as she put a knee up on me and snuggled in even more if that was possible.

I was just about ready to doze off when Mary and Jean came out of the bathroom. Mary was dressed and Jean was naked with a worried look on her face looking at Mary's skirt. "Mary come over here." She came closer to the bed. "Closer so I can touch you." She took the last two steps to come right next to the bed. "Jean, how are you supposed to be standing?"

She looked surprised for a second, and then spread her feet shoulder wide and put her hands behind her back to thrust her tits out. "Thank you for reminding me Master."

"Mary, are you dressed properly?"

"Yes."

"Somehow I don't think so. Lift your skirt." Mary was looking a bit confused. "Lift your skirt...NOW!" As if hit with an electric shock she reached down and lifted her skirt showing her lace panties with a wet spot already. "Jean, what did I do earlier when I found you wearing panties?"

"You made me take them off Master..." and then with a grin, "But I hadn't been instructed not to wear them yet Master." Mary's eyes flashed open and glared at Jean.

"That is true." I winked at Jean and nodded toward Mary before Mary turned back to me. "Pull Mary's panties down around her ankles and then hold her hands behind her back." Jean moved like lightening. Before Mary had let go of her skirt her panties were around her ankles. As she let go of her skirt Jean stood up and grabbed her wrists keeping her hands pinned and her skirt still bunched around her waist. "Very good Jean," as I lifted the front of Mary's skirt and tucked it into the waistband of her garter belt to keep her pussy uncovered just in case. "Oh Mary, you look absolutely delicious." As I ran a finger over her lips getting them wet and bringing them to my lips in front of her to taste her. "But somehow I bet you're still not properly dressed." I stood up and unbuttoned her vest to see a nice lace bra behind her top, and hiding her nipples. "That's what I thought, you're hiding your nipples in a bra."

I stood up to unbutton her top and nestled the tip of my cock in her wet lips. That caught her by surprise and she gasped. "I told you that you were not supposed to hide your nipples.", as I pulled her shirt open exposing her tits and bra. "Tits like this," I reached in like I had been instructed on the half cup with one hand and folded the cup in to expose her nipple. "Should always be out," I reached into the other cup and did the same but much slower dragging my palm over her hard nipples. "Where they can be appreciated." I ran both hands up under the cups up to her nipples and gave them a flick. "Now isn't that better?" and licked from the center of her bra up to her neck and gave it a little bite.

"NOT AGAIN!" and she came just a little on the tip of my cock. I pulled her shirt up and buttoned it making sure to rub the back of my hand across her nipples as much as possible. They were standing out obscenely hard.

1...345678