Serendipity Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out a little. "You can feel her moving down your body, but not touching you. You can feel her breath as she is going down your tummy. You know she's headed for your pussy, but she's not touching you. You feel her breath on your mound, but she's still not touching you." I was starting to concentrate my finger movements toward the top of her pussy, starting to keep my attention near her clit.

"You feel her breath now in the crease between your mound and leg. Then she slides past your pussy and nips at your inner thigh, teasing you, making you want to turn to put your pussy in her face." She started squirming and Tiffany was getting a little noisy with three fingers in her pussy. "She kisses, nips, and licks her way to your pussy. Then you feel her slip her fingers into your rings to spread you wide open."

I pulled my finger from her pussy and hooked my fingers in her rings to spread her wide open and leaned close enough to lick. Damn she smelled good. "You can feel her breath on your spread pussy." It was my breath she could feel. "She's getting so close to putting her tongue in you. You know you want her to lick you don't you Cathy?"

I got a quiet little "Yes." Through clenched teeth.

"And you know when she licks you she's going to slide two fingers up into you, right to your g-spot and you're going to lose control. When she takes control of you, it's not your pussy anymore, its Tiffany's. It's her pussy to lick and play and finger as she chooses, to make you cum for as long as she wishes isn't it?" From the grip she had on her tits and nipples, it looked like she was about to pull them off.

"She's getting ready to touch you. You can feel her breath on your clit. You can feel her opening you up even wider to make sure her fingers go right to your g-spot." I tugged gently on her rings making her whimper. "She so close; and so are you. Why hasn't she touched you yet? You could swear you feel her saliva dripping from her tongue into your pussy. Oh, she's so close... and then..." And then I touched her clit as I blew on her spread pussy.

Her eyes flew open as she started to cum. Immediately she reached for my head to pull it to her pussy with absolutely no hesitation. With Tiffany cumming right behind us on the stool, who was I to argue? I started licking and sucking her through a nice medium orgasm. Just as she was starting to subside I took two fingers and did exactly what I had described. I hooked them up and pushed firmly against her g-spot and rubbed side to side. The way she screamed you would have thought she was poked in the ass with a red hot poker. This was a nice medium seizure orgasm, with a little bit of a squirt. I kept going a little and then backed off to let her come down as she released my head and dropped her legs.

"We're going to have to put this one on the calendar Master. You getting two women, one a devout lesbian, to squirt, even if it was a little one!"

Tiffany was still sitting with her legs still spread and pussy dripping when Cathy managed to sit up enough to look over the back of the couch. "I told you he was good, but nooooo, my little carpet muncher didn't think any MAN could eat pussy worth a damn, much less make her cum. And GOD FORBID he might attempt to make her squirt. That could NEVER happen." Cathy just stuck her tongue out at Tiffany and then fell back to the couch.

"Did Master enjoy the double feature?"

"More like a premiere and a side show!" That got me a raspberry from Tiffany. "So how are you doing?"

"Well I will never again use body paint without checking the date first! Now I have a new painted on g-string for a while." And she did, some kind of salve spread where the green body paint had been. I turned to look at her covered pussy and sat back against the front of the couch beside Cathy's still spread pussy.

"Oh, does Master need a little relief?"

"That would be very appreciated little one."

"With pleasure Master!" and Nicole sank to her knees and leaned over to take me in. Cathy gasped. Nicole was in the mood to put on a show and I wasn't going to argue. It was a nice long slow DEEP blow job. A few short strokes between running her tongue around the head of my cock, making me twitch as she did, but mainly long slow balls deep strokes that had Cathy looking past her pussy and over my shoulder. With the room wreaking of pussy it didn't take me long despite Nicole taking it relatively easy.

"I'm cumming!", and sat up straight! She stroked deep until I started blasting and then with a deep breath swallowed me deep and let me drain into her. I fell back against the couch exhausted.

"And the advantage of being able to do that," she said smugly as she got up and walked around the back of the couch where Cathay was leaned back, grabbed her chin and gave HER a tonsil inspecting lip lock, "is no aftertaste unless you want it!" She sauntered back to the bedroom like the queen of the house. Cathy's eyes were about ready to pop out of her head. I don't know if it was from the surprise kiss or if it was from Cathy realizing what had just been in that mouth. Either way I figured it was time to make my exit and stumbled to the bedroom.

There was my little chocolate pixie laid back on the bed with a naughty grin on her face. I shook my finger at her. "What can I say Master, maybe now she won't be so quick to judge either of us or anyone else?"

"And that's the only reason you gave Cathy a tonsil inspecting lip lock?"

"Well...."

"That reminds me," that got an Oh Shit look from her. "When I went to pick up Jake I could have sworn Shelly was in a different dress and your tube dress was in your car."

"Uh huh."

"So would like to tell me what happened after I left Shelly's office?"

"Well...."

"Come on. There was a BIG change from when I left her office. Did you enjoy being Mistress?"

"Oh God it's different that's for sure. I mean Grace was hungry for attention. But Shelly was thankful and subservient. I mean it's almost unbelievable. If you had told me a few weeks ago I would be sucking your cum out of my bosses pussy, or have her on her knees servicing me I would have called for the guys in the white coats. But here she was begging me to let her service me. Is it that way for you with me?"

"No, we have a different relationship than that. That's part of the problem when people hear 'Master'. Did you hear Cathy's talk abut her relationship from collage?"

"No, was it that bad?"

"For her it was. Her supposed girlfriend was recruiting her for her Master. It's also why she reacted like she did last night. When you get a chance ask her about it, but be sensitive about it. It was not a good time in her life. Now back to the subject at hand, Shelly."

Nicole gat a dreamy look. "Yeah, well like I said. She was really subservient. Right up to walking in the door at The Steak House it was Mistress with a capitol 'M'. She went for my pussy like you do when you want to take all night between my legs. Lavishing me and touching me. It is VERY different having a woman do me. Not better or worse mind you, but different."

"So what happened with the dresses?"

"Well once she got done with me then she went into 'worried slave' mode. Running around in her bra and stockings wondering what was going to happen to her after you left and would Jake take her in. I mean she was like an addict anticipating withdrawal! I finally got her calmed down enough to find out she had some other dresses in her closet there. We lucked out with the one she wore. The others were worse than what she wears to work. She was concerned about going commando under something a little opaque, but once I reminded her that you had commanded no underwear, it was like a weight had been lifted and a decision she didn't have to make. Once I told her it was a slave's objective to please and show off for her Master, and what Master didn't want his slave to be as accessible as possible she was wishing for a thinner dress!

"Any thinner and she would have been arrested!"

"No kidding. When we got to The Steak House we parked next to my car, and I switched dresses in between cars, even had one guy honk on the way out while I was changing. I just waved to him."

"You didn't?"

"Yup, he only saw my back side, but I guess he liked it! The real problem hit when we came in. We were about half way through the restraint when she realized it was Jake. If I hadn't been behind her she would have turned and ran. I reminded her that her Master was waiting for her. Again it was like flipping a switch. If her Master wanted it then it was OK. She did pretty good until Jake touched her and she came on the towel. We're going to have to get a bunch of those somewhere for our dining room chairs by the way."

"Good thought, now what about when Jake touched her?"

"Oh man you should have heard her in the bathroom. She was having a fit because she came without permission!" That got my attention! "Yeah that's what I thought. But all I had to do was remind her that you commanded her to tease and please and what man didn't find a woman orgasming over his touch to be a compliment?"

"So again it was a light switch?"

"Yeah, I thought she was going to lose it again when she realized her towel had been replaced by a stack of napkins, but then you know the rest of the story."

"So my little chocolate pixie is discovering life is not always as easy as it looks at the top? You should know this from the business world."

"Yeah, but you make it look sooo easy."

"So do you when you're comfortable with what's going on. I mean look at the plane ride home. That could have gone any number of ways. But you were comfortable with yourself and your body, and you weren't scared of the assholes in the back. But since you were cool, we gave Jake another piece of information to use. And don't tell me you didn't thoroughly enjoy today at the zoo playing little girl today, in spite of the body paint problem?"

"Oh it was fun leading them on, but I don't want to repeat the body paint problem EVER again. I mean the date on that stuff was as bad as the fine print on TV ads! There should be a source for that stuff you can trust! Tiffany said she didn't see it and it was expired barely a month after she bought it!

"Sounds like a job for SUPER SEX SLAVE!" I did in my best superman announcer voice. We both just fell back laughing. "Seriously babe, how are you doing?"

"A lot better than earlier, I have to rinse the salve off here in a bit before we go to bed, and I'll be a little tender for a few days, but other than that nothing permanent thank god."

"Well we'll take easy again tomorrow. A little sightseeing, maybe a show. Maybe even some shopping if you want. How's that?"

"Sounds like a plan, I'm going to rinse off and then crash. I'm exhausted."

I watched her walk to the bathroom and started to doze off as she curled back up with me.

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I still haven't seen any yet...

12