Serendipity Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Natalie, when we left the other night, was Suzanne's shirt collar open?"

"Yes it was...."

"Think back, was she wearing anything under her shirt that you noticed?"

She thought a few minutes. "A wide silver necklace!" she said with a realization.

"You are correct. Do not ask her about it directly, but let it come up in conversation. I needed you to make the connection. Brittany, you have known Grace and Melody long enough to know their feelings toward their Master. Natalie you have known Suzanne for quite some time, and know her feelings were strong enough to take time off to be reacquainted with the same Master. Their Master and I have known each other for quite some time and have had some business dealings with each other."

Nicole jumped in. "Enough to buy me an estate with two houses and a house full of furniture."

Brittany and Natalie were staring at me now. "Now Nicole, that's not quite accurate."

"But it is Master." She turned to Brittany and Natalie. "Wouldn't you call seventy five acres with two houses in the middle, an estate?" They got a little bug eyed and nodded. "Three against one, we win Master" she said with a triumphant smile and a turn with hands on hips giving her chest a nice little jiggle.

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. "Regardless, that was merely to give you some reassurances. The next part is rather serious. You two have gotten a glimpse into our life style, and seem to be interested in knowing more. Is that a fair assumption?" They both nodded. "I'm sorry ladies, for this I need you to say it."

Brittany immediately popped out , "Yes Master."

Natalie was a little slower, more tentative. "Yes.....Master."

"Thank you ladies, it is very much appreciated. One thing you must ALWAYS remember. This is strictly voluntary. I believe it is your turn Nicole."

"Thank you Master. Ladies, by now you have realized what the collars denote. What you may not know is the width of the collar also signifies status. As Mistress of Masters house, I wear a wide collar. Those others within Masters control wear a narrower collar. For those considering the decision a smaller collar can be worn. In your case, these narrow ribbons. White of course to signify whose house you are a part of. Do you understand?"

They looked at each other and then looked at Nicole. "Yes Mistress." They said almost in unison.

"Thank you ladies, that means a lot to me. But there is something you should know about tonight. Brittany knows the first part of it, but I will repeat it for Natalie. Due to my not reading a label on some old body paint my pussy is too sore to service Master this evening. Because of that I have asked Master to allow me to use my ass to service him this evening, and because it was my mistake with the paint I will be on top. Also because I am still getting used to this I have been wearing increasingly larger plugs all day to prepare me for my Master. I have the largest one in now."

Brittany was stunned. Natalie was ready to cum again. "You mean you've been sitting there all evening with your ass full Mistress?"

"Yes I have Brittany, and it's been wonderful." Natalie's hands were heading for her tits. "You may play with yourself Natalie, but please refrain from cumming if you can. [DV1]It will be worthwhile for you."

"Yes Mistress."

"Up until now you have been calling us Master and Mistress out of courtesy, and it is appreciated more than we can say. But in a few moments you will be offered the white collar. You may refuse and call it an enjoyable evening. Or you can accept and return with us for a very interesting evening pleasuring each other and Master. You may participate either directly, or in him watching us pleasure each other."

"In addition Natalie, since you have a few hours before you can get away you will receive a special gift from Master before we go. It will be an exquisite torture until you can rejoin us. Is this something you ladies wish to proceeded with?"

She looked to Brittany. "Yes Mistress."

And then to Natalie, "Yes Mistress." but a bit slower.

"Thank you ladies. The first step will be rather simple. We will place a length of white ribbon in front of each of you. You will pick it up and offer it to us to put on you. When it is tied, you will thank us for it. Nod if you're ready." They both did. I set one ribbon in front of Brittany, and Nicole set one in front of Natalie. They both picked them up and handed them to us.

I tied Brittany's on first. "Thank you Master." She was practically purring!

Nicole took a little longer with Natalie, I think she was teasing her a little. "Thank you Mistress."

"Thank you both. One further thing, when not directed otherwise by Master, my position is one half step behind Master. Your positions are one half step behind me. Now Ladies we need to be presentable for a few minutes while Natalie has the table cleared. Stay behind once it is cleared Natalie."

"Yes Mistress." As she buttoned up her top and vest then disappeared through the curtain. Brittany and Nicole pulled their tops up to cover their tits for the time being. The staff made a quick appearance to clear the table and then they were gone. Natalie looked a little nervous as Brittany and Nicole bared them selves as quickly as possible.

"Natalie, remove your top, vest, shoes and slacks, leave only your bra and panties."

"Yes Mistress."

"Natalie you are going to fulfill one of Masters wishes. For some time now Master has wanted to have hot juicy pussy for desert on the restaurant table. We have made plans for it to be me or one of several other willing ladies, but circumstances have not allowed it to come to fruition. Would you like to help me fulfill Masters wishes?"

"Most definitely Mistress!" Her nipples were standing up nicely.

"You may change your mind when you hear the rest of the situation. Because you have such delicious nipples I plan to enjoy them while Master is enjoying you. I expect you to be playing with my pussy in gratitude of my playing with you. If Brittany decides to do the same on the other side, you will afford her the same gratitude."

"I can barely wait Mistress."

"We will all wait ladies. While Master is enjoying your pussy and you are playing with ours, we will not cum. Master will be wetting my medium plug with your juices. Unless Master commands otherwise you will not cum until he seats it completely in your ass. Once you cum then we will, is that understood ladies?"

"Yes Mistress." They said together.

"Natalie, climb on the table. Slide your panties down to your ankles but do not remove them. Hook them behind Master's head and spread your knees for him to pleasure you."

"Gladly Mistress!" and she climbed on the table and pulled her panties down. And put her ankles behind my head.

"You smell divine Natalie."

"Only because of you Master."

"And Nicole, you may want to remove your nipple rings temporarily. If earlier was any indication, you may need to quiet Natalie and we wouldn't want her to choke on one of your rings."

"Quite right Master. Here is the plug for our newest recruit." Handing me her medium plug.

I reached around a leg and spread her pussy with thumb and finger. Her lips were almost totally purple. She had been aroused for quite some time. Her juices were already flowing past her ass. I took a flat tongue lick from just above her ass to her clit. She started quivering. "More!" she groaned. I slid the plug up and back down her open pussy. "Mmmmm Yesssss." Then held the tip against her ass, she opened slightly wanting it. "Please!" I pressed the plug a little more and began enjoying my juicy pussy desert. I relished tugging at her lips with my teeth and swirling my tongue in and around her hole. Darting my tongue in and out while I rubbed her clit with the tip of my nose had her jumping and twitching with my every touch to her spread pussy or nudge on the plug.

After seeing her grit her teeth on one of my better explorations into her pussy, Nicole decided to use a napkin to keep her quiet instead of her tit. The girls went back to feasting on her hard nipples and Natalie was having trouble lying still. She was flowing so much I didn't think she was going to hold out any longer. So I pushed the plug home and latched onto her clit. She immediately clamped her thighs around my head and her juices literally poured out while she was bucking on the table, biting the napkin like she was going to chew it in half and it barely containing her scream. In one brief chance, I slid two fingers in and found her g-spot. That started her all over again and I got seconds! Licking and sucking down her juices as she spasmed in front of me, her spread pussy all mine for the enjoyment.

After enjoying delicious flowing pussy for a bit, I backed off and let her orgasm subside. With her ankles still in her panties her feet slid down my back spreading her knees outside my arms spreading her legs and therefore her pussy in a most erotic display.

"You didn't quite make her pass out Master! I will still have to work on that!," she said putting her nipple jewelry back on.

"Master, as my first service, may I be allowed to clean Natalie?"

"Why certainly little one, I would truly enjoy watching you do that." This would tell me what her comfort level with women really was. She pulled Natalie's foot from her panties and lifted her leg allowing me to slip to one side toward Nicole and her to slide in spreading Natalie even wider with her ankles out on either side of the two of us. She then lifted Natalie's legs high and wide to put a couple of napkins under her, but kept them up to take in her inflamed pussy. I was pleased when she didn't get more napkins, but leaned in to gently lick Natalie's juices from her skin.

"She tastes delicious Mistress. I hope I taste as good when Master allows me to cum for him."

"Master has informed me almost all of us taste good in one way or another."

She continued to clean Natalie gently, getting closer and closer to her pussy. "That would be an interesting theory to put to the test Mistress." And gave Natalie one last flat tongue lick from just above her plugged ass to her clit.

That brought Natalie up with an "I yi yi yi, you're a naughty girl miss Brittany!" before laying back down panting, still spread before us.

"Why 'almost all of us' Mistress?"

"According to Master there are some women that don't like sex or having their pussy eaten. I wonder if that's where the expression 'Sour Puss' comes from?"

Brittany giggled at the thought. Natalie groaned, "They must be insane not to like that!" and lay back down on the table after trying to find the strength to get up again...

"Natalie, as gorgeous as you are laid out like this for me, I believe you still have a couple of hours left on your shift."

"Oh Master, all I want to do is go home with you and continue this for a few days!" reaching down to run her fingers through her soaked pussy, spreading her lips and dipping her fingers in a bit before running them around her clit a few times.

"Natalie, I'm assuming you keep a vibrator in your purse or car?"

"How did you..." and she rose up on her elbows. I stopped her with a raised finger.

"Is it short enough that almost all of it will fit in your pussy, or is it a monster that gives you a good hand hold to ram it in?"

Now she was really blushing. "I have one of each Master."

"I like a well prepared sex slave," She got a silly grin. "I will allow you to make an excuse and leave early on one condition."

"Anything Master!"

"When we leave, you will get the little vibrator that will fit up in your pussy, put it in, and go back to work with your thong holding it in, you must not turn it on, only let it fill you." Her eyes got really big. "Now here's the fun part. You must cum five times, and yes the little ones do count, but you cannot touch yourself below the waist. You can bump and rub all you want against your plug, vibrator, or clit. BUT NOT YOUR FINGERS!"

She looked at Nicole and then back to me grinning, "Yes Master! I understand."

"When you arrive you will strip to your underwear before coming to the door, it will be left unlocked for you. You may fold your bra cups up if you have to, but I would be greatly disappointed in that."

"It... it will be as you wish Master. May I get dressed and get back to work Master. The sooner I get started the sooner I can leave."

"Certainly little one, but don't rush getting dressed. Sometimes it can be as sexy as undressing."

"I will do my best Master." She rose from the table leaving her legs spread as long as she could, and then still stood with her legs spread a bit as she put her top on, but left it pulled back to keep her nipples exposed. She slipped her thong on and pulled it up nice and tight, and then wiggled her ass at us as she bent over to pick up her slacks and vest. Natalie made sure to shake her tits as she bent over to put her slacks on, and then jumped a little when she had them up to bounce her tits again, but left them unzipped to let her panties show. Only then did she button her top and tuck it in. Finally putting her vest on and buttoning it.

"Natalie, that was almost as sexy as you pulling your top open and shoving your hand in your pants!" Man she blushes easily.

"Thank you Master, I can get carried away if I'm not careful."

"There is no such thing around me little one, but I think you might want to get some air freshener in here before anyone else comes in here or they will know exactly what you smell like."

"Yes Master, and you may leave whenever you wish. We have started an account for you so you don't have to be bothered with the check per Miss Suzanne."

"Please pass my thanks on to her if you see her before I do. You ribbon shows up nicely against your skin little one. Make sure you do not cover it."

"Yes Master. Enjoy your evening. I will see you as soon as possible." And we went to the door. I made sure to walk slowly and show my girls off to the incoming crowd. Since Nicole was driving, Brittany and I sat I the rear. Just as we were pulling away Natalie came scurrying out walking a little unusual. "Mistress, could you push the vibrator in a little further for me please. Master said I'm not to touch myself below the waist once I had it in."

"Certainly little one," and reached out the window and cupped Natalie's mound to push it in.

Natalie gasped and shuddered. "Oh Yes Mistressssss, right up into my cervix." As she continued to shudder. "Thank you Mistress, only four more to go!" and went back to the restaurant grinning.

I just kicked back in a big belly laugh. "Nicole my dear, you picked a wild one. I would lay odds that if you drove slow she just might beat us back to the apartment even if she still has four more to go!"

"I'd better not drive slow then Master." True to her word she made good time getting back to the apartment. I went up to the apartment with an arm around each waist and a tit in each hand.

We walked in to find not two but three naked women on the couch. The one in the middle brought her hands up to cover her tits, but started to lower them as Nicole, and then Brittany started to remove their clothes, so she let her hands drop back down. "Hey Danny," hollered Tiffany. "We ordered pizza, and kept the delivery girl! What did you do?"

"I took Nicole out shopping and then dinner. She got me two more sex slaves."

Cathy looked like she was going to come unglued, but Tiffany cut her off. "Two? I only see one."

"The other one should be along pretty soon depending, so if you have a sexy lady come through the door in bright red lingerie direct her to Nicole's room."

"What do you mean pretty soon depending?"

Now it was Nicole's turn. "Oh Master was ornery!" That woke the delivery girl up a bit. "She wanted a plug in her ass and got it, but she still had two hours left on her shift. So he gave her an option to leave early. Not only with the plug in her ass, but a vibrator in her pussy, not on mind you just filling her, under her uniform pants. She has to have five orgasms without touching herself below the waist before she can make up an excuse to get out of work early and come over here."

Now Cathy really did come unglued. "You what!"

But Nicole interrupted her. "That's not the best part. The little twit managed to trick me into giving her the first one before we even left the parking lot. I don't think it will be very long before she comes through the door."

Cathy looked at Brittany. "And you let him put a collar on you too?!!!" pointing at me but looking at Brittany.

"Hell yes! I saw Master make Mistress cum just by talking to her, and he's made me cum twice just by touching my clit! You think I'm going to pass up a chance to see where this goes?" Now the pizza girl, I think her name was Shelly, was starting to play with her pussy.

"Um, Cathy? Isn't that what he did to you the other night?" Tiffany asked.

Cathy just shook her hands in the air. "Aghhhh!" and sat back down to play pong like the conversation never happened.

Nicole grabbed mine and Brittany's hand. "If you hear screaming from the bedroom don't call for help, just send in more lube!" and hauled us off to Tiffany's laugh and Cathy's scowl. I think Shelly was just plain lost.

Once we made it back to the bedroom Nicole took charge. "Brittany, please undress Master And keep him ready for me to service him, and make sure there is some lube handy, just in case. It will take me a little while to properly cleanse myself for Master,"

"Yes Mistress." And Nicole disappeared into the bathroom. Brittany started to remove my shirt, a little unsure of herself.

"Brittany, just enjoy yourself and enjoy the role. It may or may not be what you want, but either way you will know without being pressured into anything."

"Yes Master!" she said a bit more relaxed.

"And Brittany, while your Mistress is not here, I have another request for her jewelry."

"Yes Master?" as she unbuttoned my shirt, running her hands over my chest like she did while buttoning it up.

"In addition to the white one we discussed, I would also like you to make a bright sparkly version, maybe rhinestone or something." She looked confused. "It is to be a surprise. I'm looking for something befitting a queen, but without the worry of the value to wear it out somewhere. If you get a chance, ask your Mistress about her dining room chair. It will make more sense."

By now she was kneeling removing my pants. "Master, may I enjoy you?"

"With great care little one. You may enjoy, but the first load is for your Mistresses ass."

"So she is really going to do this Master?" as she slid my boxers down freeing my hard cock.

"She saw Tiffany do this some time back." That got her full attention, looking back to the living room before taking me slowly into her mouth.. "I have TAKEN her ass several times, although VERY, VERY carefully. This will be her first time GIVING her ass. In fact it was seeing Tiffany do this is what gave her the idea that anal sex might be enjoyable in the first place. Until that time, all she had ever experienced was a finger or small vibrator. Incidentally if you're not really thirsty for your Mistress, you may want to get a large towel from the linen closet before we get started."

Brittany got up and grabbed a towel as I pulled the comforter off the bed and spread it out on the floor. "What makes you say that Master?"

"Your Mistress is a squinter."

Her head snapped around, "WHAT?"

I just smiled at her reaction. "You heard me little one, she will squirt a little almost all the time, but when she really loses control as I think she will tonight, she will squirt like she's peeing and hasn't emptied her bladder all day." Brittany turned back and got a second towel. "A wise precaution little one!" and chuckled.