Serendipity Ch. 20-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I did see Francis, and managed to get a few minutes alone with her. "Did you enjoy your meeting Thursday?"

"Oh God I've never been so distracted in my life! And your zoning change went right through once my sister had her say. But I almost wrecked the car on the way over feeling my nipples slide around inside my top. And I thought everyone at the meeting knew they were hanging out under my jacket. I had to go to the bathroom every break we took just to dry myself! But the trip home was worse. I couldn't take it any longer and had to get myself off stopped at a light. I didn't realize a car load of boys pulled up next to me at the light until they gave me a round of applause when I came with one of my tits pulled out of my top. I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't drove away!"

"But the question is did you enjoy it?"

"Oh God did I! I was playing with my pussy all night thinking about those boys watching me!"

"I can tell. I can smell your juicy pussy and see your hard nipples. I'm tempted to suck on one and finger you until you scream..."

She groaned and scrambled off around the corner, presumably to relieve her aching pussy herself. I saw Chuck, Christine, and Teresa on their way out. I gave the girls a nice ass squeeze and kiss and told them I would talk to Nicole and told Chuck that he should be hearing on the zoning Monday. I saw 'my name is William' over with a nice young lady! They waved when I went by, but were too intent on talking and ogling each other to do much more. I grabbed Jean and Sam, told everybody good night and headed inside. I was squeezing butt cheeks and kissing girls when we found Maria at the desk, holding Maya nursing her with one hand, and a pen and paper at the other with a worried look on her face. "You have the look of a woman with a problem Maria?"

"Hi Master Danny, I'm trying to figure out how to do all of this?" and raised her paper with all sorts of scribbles on it.

"And what is all of that?"

"Huh? Oh I was talking to some of the ladies about different dresses. They were complaining about not being able to get what they wanted done. Some of the places they were taking stuff were having to re-do things several times. A couple more of them were customers from the dry cleaners like the other one. One of them has a wedding next weekend and wasn't going to be able to get her dress done in time. Partially because I wouldn't be in the shop until Wednesday, but she didn't know that."

"And you offered to help her out..."

"I told her I had a little time tomorrow and I could get it done for her. She jumped at the chance and offered me three times what I was going to quote her if I could do it. Before I knew it she had several other ladies around me wanting to have dresses made too."

"So what's the problem?"

"Even with all the bra money and the alterations I only have money for about a third of the material and things I need to make these dresses even if I cut the material list REAL close..." She looked like she was going to cry.

"How much are you short?"

"About a hundred and thirty dollars..."

I whispered something to Jean. She grinned and nodded and tore off up to my room. She came back and put it in my hand. "Maria, hold out your hand." She did so slowly. I placed two hundred dollar bills in her hand.

"Master Danny, I can't take this..."

"Maria, you can think of it in one of two ways "You can think of it as payment for the first dress you made for Mistress Nicole and down payment on a second, or you can consider it a loan until you get paid for the dresses from the Bank of Master Danny. And now we're going up to have a nice shower." We left her there staring at the money. You know I thought this shower was big when Nicole and I tried it out, but with three it was almost crowded. We might have to rip things out and expand the shower! Especially when Maria came in and made it four. But then again being squished between three hot babes isn't all bad! No matter which way I moved, there was at least two nice tits and a pussy against me somewhere.

We finally ran out of places to rub and squeeze without going too much further. We piled out of the shower like a clown car empting at the circus. Maria had thought to pile towels outside the shower, and we all grabbed one. I wasn't drying off very fast watching all the jiggling and wiggling of three hot women. They noticed and began attacking me from all sides. "All right, all right already. Get in bed girls!"

"YES MASTER!" and they all jumped into bed leaving me a spot between Sam and Maria. Jean was on the other side of Sam. She knew what was coming and wasn't going to be left out. I saw Maya in the portable crib by the door, out like a light.

"Jean, would you call your Mistress and put it on speaker. Maria tells me she will be expecting our call."

"With pleasure Master." And rolled off the side of the bed to dial the number, hit the speaker and jumped back in bed like she didn't want to lose her spot.

"Hello Master. MISTRESS..., MASTER IS ON THE PHONE."

"And how did you know it was me Brittany?"

"Who else would be calling on this line on a Sunday evening Master?"

"You have me there little one."

"About time you called Master."

"You sound tired little one, too much shopping?" That made the girls on my end giggle.

"Who is with you Master?"

"I have Jean, Samantha, and Maria with me." Sam glared at me, but I put my finger to my lips and smiled.

"Who is Samantha and Maria?"

"Samantha you talked to on my trip out here and Maria made your dress."

"Samantha????...SAM! You tracked her down!!"

I pointed to Jean and waived my hand toward the phone. "Mistress, Sam is Beth's little sister."

There was silence for a bit and then Nicole broke out in a fit of laughter. It even got Sam giggling a bit. "So Brittany, you girls did a bit of shopping?"

"Uggg. I never thought of shopping as work before Master, but when you're shopping for information and not buying hardly anything it really is work. And all we really saw is what NOT to do. I never thought there could be so many stupid sales people out there." Jean and Sam were giggling now.

Nicole had finally settled down. "So you spent the better part of two days with Beth's little sister and didn't know it Master?"

"Looks that way my love. Now Brittany tells me you two have been power shopping."

"Oh God don't remind me! My feet hurt even thinking about it. I got a list of various retailers from my distributors for a friend opening up a specialty shop and we made the rounds. These shops are promoting the high end stuff, but pushing the cheap high profit junk in the store! Definitely NOT what we're looking for."

"The appointment only show room for quality items is looking better and better isn't it?"

"I think so Master. And speaking of those, how were you able to make me such a lovely dress Maria?"

"For such a simple dress it was not difficult Mistress. Master gave me your bra size from when you used to wear them," I heard Brittany snicker on the other end, "and Miss Jean gave me a bit more detailed description of you." That made Jean blush a little. "I made it approximate with some room for adjustment. I take it, it fit okay?"

"It fit VERY well little one. I look forward to having you make more for me."

"I would enjoy that Mistress." And she was all smiles.

"You may have to wait in line for your dress, it seems Maria had to show off her handy work with two dozen naked women around today."

"All I did was make a half cup bra to show off my nipples to please Master..."

"And..." I prompted her.

"And they didn't believe I made it and bet me I couldn't make another... I proved them wrong!"

"Sounds like we have a feisty one there Master?"

"And a talented one too, that bra bet turned into about fifteen more and several dresses. I understand there is even a wedding dress of some kind in that mix."

"So we weren't the only ones with a busy weekend? I hear you had fun helping Martin with the concrete Master?"

I groaned and Jean giggled and took over. "Master thought he was still a young pup. We went to bed VERY early. And to sleep TOO!"

That made Nicole and Brittany giggle on their end. "And you couldn't take it easy on Sunday could you Master. You HAD to go pick on some poor defenseless little girl."

"DEFENSLESS MY ASS. That little twit needs to be bitch slapped into next year!"

"Ouch Master. What did she do?"

"The little twit had the nerve to bring her boyfriend here and then get pissy when he was enjoying looking at all the naked women!" Everyone got silent for a while. "Sorry to ruin the mood girls, but women that play games like that REALLY PISS ME OFF!"

Sam finally broke the mood. "Damn Master..., Tell us what you really think!" and then started giggling. That got everyone giggling and laughing, even me finally.

"OK, OK, OK already! Maybe not next year but at least next month!" That got me a nice kiss from Sam, which I returned along with a nice titty squeeze and flick of the nipple jewelry. "Now while I have you all together, you will need to be thinking about something, and Nicole the final decision will be yours. Chuck and Christine have asked if they can have a naked wedding here, either outside or in the main room of the sorority house, depending on size and weather."

You know I've always heard the phrase 'the calm before the storm', but I've never REALLY experienced it until that moment. There was a split second of silence before everyone erupted. Five women were all trying to talk at the same time. Maria and Jean jumped closer to the phone as if that would make a difference. I got up and headed down the hall. The bedroom door was open to the room we hadn't been using. I peeked inside and saw a familiar back pack. I chuckled and shook my head as two arms surrounded me from behind.

"What's so funny Master?"

"I see you've decided to move in..."

"That was before all the fun started. With the painting project Jean thought it would be better if I stayed here instead of all the way over on the other side of town with Beth since I don't have a car." Her hand was working its way down toward my hardening cock.

"How do you go from a painting business to a backpack?" Her hand found my cock and began stroking me as her warm pussy fit up against my ass.

"Had to sell my truck and equipment to clear all my debts when the business went south." She was turning me to her and sliding my cock into her crotch up against her dripping pussy.

"So how are you going to get started again?" kiss kiss.

"That's a discussion," kiss kiss, "for another time. Right now," kiss kiss, "I have something else on my mind." Kissssssssss!! I broke the kiss long enough to start nibbling down her neck and lifting her tits to play with her nipple jewelry, but Sam stopped me. "We've done that before. I want what I didn't get the last time."

"And what is that?" She was backing up and leading me by my hard cock back to the hide-a-bed.

"When I pass out this time I want your hard cock in me instead of my dildo." And laid back with her legs spread wide holding her wet pussy open for me, the edges of her lips already turning purple. I knee walked to her and sank into her pussy slowly, feeling every soft velvety little bit of it slide over me as I fell on top of her, impaling her to the bed. "OH FUCK YESSSS" She hooked her ankles behind my back holding me in tight for a second flexing her pussy around my cock. Then she relaxed a little, "FUCK ME MASTER! FUCK ME TILL I OVERFLOW AND PASS OUT!" She was looking right in the eye.

"Hold your knees and watch my cock disappear into your hungry pussy." She did and I began an all-out assault on her hot and wet pussy. I could feel her pussy tighten up as she scrunched forward to see me fucking her, then relaxing a bit as she had to lay back and scream. Pulling up and dropping down hard ramming into her with full force watching her delicious tits jiggle. My balls were getting wet from her pussy juices and slapping her spread ass.

"OH YESSSSS! FUCK MY PUSSY MASTER..." I was watching her nice little tits bounce and her jewelry flip back and forth from me thrusting into her as I drove home. "OH GOD...OH GODDDDDD...FUCK MEEEE...HARDER...HARDERRRRRRRR"

Then it turned to screams and groans and then...oh yes... she was cumming like a fire hose. I could feel her flowing around my cock. Watching her nipple bells flipping up and down and ringing was HOT. I couldn't hold back after the shower and a good fuck, as I unloaded into her over and over. We were actually foaming from our mixed juices, adding my part to her growing puddle under her. I hope the girls put a liner under these sheets like they did on the other beds... And I collapsed on top of her.

I came to with Jean and Maria taking me and Sam back to the shower. "See what happens when you go off by yourself Master?" Jean was scolding me with a grin. She began rinsing me down and Maria was doing the same with Sam. It was a bit crowded, and Maria was a bit tentative at first touching and cleaning her. Since we had recently showered it didn't take all that long. We all dried off and Jean, Sam, and I crawled into bed while Maria pushed the portable crib back down the hall to her room.

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...

acup
acup
1,121 Followers