Serendipity Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

I thanked her for her help and she ducked out as Melissa was coming in with our drink order. She was taking our dinner order. I had my usual steak and potato, Jean had the lobster.

Sam wasn't sure what to order. "I haven't been here before so I don't know what's on the menu."

"I can get you a menu if you want, but for this table if we have the ingredients you can have it."

"OH... Uh... well if you have it I'd like...", and she named some French dish, ordering it in French I think.

"Not a problem, done that many times. And for you?" turning to Maria.

"I'm not sure what you call it. My grandmother used to make it." and she began describing a dish trying to find the right English words.

Melissa asked her something in Spanish. Maria's eyes popped open and then they were talking back and forth in Spanish for a bit. "No problem, we'll have it out in a bit." And turned to leave.

Maria, Sam and I were stunned. Jean on the other hand was giggling and trying not to laugh out right. "She does that without thinking about it. She's an Air Force brat Master. Been traveling all over the world since she could walk. She knows seven or eight languages well, and dabbles in four or five more I think."

"Jean, with the European pools I would suspect you get a number of international visitors here?"

"Not a lot, but a significant amount. Why Master?"

"Humor me, what kind of guy is Derrick?"

"Pretty fair with the servers, doesn't play favorites, an all around good guy. You'd like him Master."

Sam was on the outside opposite of Maria. "Sam, would you step out and ask one of the waitresses if they could have Derrick stop by when he gets a chance. Nothing immediate, I just have a question for him." Jean looked concerned. "Nothing to worry about little one. Merely helping an enlightened soul to further herself."

Sam returned, and shortly there after Derrick popped in. "I'm told you have a question Sir."

"Actually Derrick I have an idea I wanted to run by you. Please have a seat, and the name is Danny."

"Well...I...Uh..."

"It's quite all right Derrick, this is purely informal. Jean here tells me you're one of the better managers here and I just want to run something by you." He sat cautiously. "I'm going to present a scenario and I want your opinion. OK?"

"OK..."

"Say you're traveling in France or Germany, and don't speak the language very well. You go into a restaurant and happen to find a server that speaks English very well. You are able to order with confidence that you will get what you want. That would make your trip pretty nice wouldn't it?"

"Very much so."

"Now let's flip that around. You're a traveler FROM France or Germany staying at this hotel. You come down for dinner, and find that your server speaks your language and you get exactly what you want. Would you say that server was a valuable employee?" Jean's eyes got wide and she had a BIG grin. She figured out what I was up to.

"Most certainly! We have a number of international travelers from all over the world. While we have a number of people that speak Spanish, other languages are pretty rare."

About that time Melissa came back with our plates. I put a finger to my lips to keep Derrick quiet.

"Melissa, that was wonderful what you did for Maria and Sam earlier. Jean tells me you're an Air Force brat."

"Yes Sir. Been all over the world for as long as I can remember. We moved a lot when I was younger, not so much when I was in high school. Dad's out at Nellis right now." She was just about done putting the plates down.

"So how many languages do you speak?"

She had to stop and think. "Well let's see. I'd say probably nine or ten pretty well. I get by in about a half a dozen more if I have to. Depends on how much I get to use them. Why?" Derrick looked like he was going to feint.

"Oh nothing, I was just curious. It amazes me how some people can learn so many and I have trouble trying to remember simple phrases in anything but English."

"Is there anything else you need?"

"Not right now, check back in a little bit just in case."

"Will do!"

I began cutting my steak and buttering up my potato. "Now Derrick, one of the next few times I see Mary, I might happen to mention how nice it was to have a server that spoke Spanish for Maria here, and French for Sam. What you happen to do with that same information in the mean time is up to you."

He got up in slow motion, you could almost hear the wheels turning. "Derrick?"

He turned back slowly. "Yes Sir?"

"Does the hotel sell those little flag pins for various countries?"

"Yes Sir, we have several."

"You know if you looked, I bet you have them for almost every language Melissa speaks. Just a thought."

"Thank you Sir, Enjoy your meal."

"We will." And he stepped through the curtain.

It was silent for only a moment, and then all three girls erupted, bombarding me with questions. I let them go on for a bit while I ate, and then they finally subsided. "First off eat your meals before they get cold. Second, one at a time," and pointed to Jean.

"Master, how do you do that?"

"Do what Jean?"

"What you did for Melissa Master."

"First off, I didn't 'DO' anything." She started to speak but I put my fork up. "I saw a problem and the possible people to resolve that problem. I am not in a position to actually DO anything about it. I merely put a possible solution in front of the people that could and hoped they were people of good character that will not take undue advantage of that solution."

"But Master..."

"No Jean, I didn't DO anything. I didn't MAKE Mary hire Jake, I didn't MAKE any of the ladies have Maria do their alterations. I merely provided the correct atmosphere for it to happen if they were good people. If down the road they happen to be able to do me a favor someday, so much the better. But if not I have at least done something good for someone that didn't cost me anything."

"But Master, you paid to have my machines fixed."

"That is true Maria, but that was in thanks for what you have been doing around the house and for making Mistress a dress she had been wishing for working just from my description. Everything beyond that was all your own doing."

Melissa made her appearance again. "Has anybody saved room for desert?"

"Well I don't know about the girls, but I'm torn between two options."

"And what would that be?"

"Well I'm either going to stay here and have chocolate covered ice cream, or go home and have chocolate covered something else."

Maria gasped. Sam was bug eyed. Jean giggled. And Melissa didn't miss a beat. "Well I can't speak for your ladies, but personally I always go for chocolate covered something else whenever the opportunity... arises. Will there be anything else Sir?"

"I think I'll take your advice Melissa. Just the check if you would."

"Derrick said the meal was on the house, so you may leave whenever you wish. Have a nice evening." and left.

"Master Danny, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!!"

"Maria, some time back Mistress Nicole asked me something similar. I will tell you what I told her. I say what I think and what I feel. If you are my kind of person you will understand. If you're not then you won't and I will know that right away."

"Oh."

"You know something else girls. Maria seemed to respond AWFUL QUICKLY to the idea of being my desert. I think our self-designated cook secretly desires to BE the desert." Sam and Jean were looking at Maria, and Maria was NOT saying anything. "Maria, do we have chocolate topping at home?" She nodded quickly. "Then let's go home. I'm sure we can find a little plastic and a sheet to put down so we don't make too big of a mess." The girls were getting out of the booth in a hurry, and all three sets of napkins had wet spots!

I stopped at the waitress station to say thanks to Melissa for a nice evening. I kissed the back of her hand and slipped her two twenties at the same time. By the time I made it out the door Jean had the van running and was waiting in the drivers' seat. Sam and Maria were in the back with the side door open for me. The side door closed and we pulled away. Sam and Maria pealed their outfits off. Sam started to cuddle with me while Maria nursed Maya for a bit, draining her down but not emptying her out!

Sam turned around to start sucking my cock, and she was going for broke while playing with my balls. I felt her trying to take me in and running up against her gag reflex. But those little spasms of gag reflex were taking its toll on me. Maria sent me over. She was watching me watching her nurse Maya. She cupped her other tit and squeezed a drop on to her finger and held it out to me...THAT WAS IT!! "Here it comes!" Sam took the first few squirts in her mouth, and then shot the last two on her tits and rolled over quick. Maria and I watched her play with my cum on her chest in the light from the street lights.

I was getting my legs back as we turned down the drive. It was DARK. I hadn't thought about a street light, but when we got out of the van and I could look up and see all the stars, bright pinholes across a deep blue canvas, I changed my mind. Some low, motion activated lights at most. When we got inside, I sent Jean for a bed liner and sheet, Sam for a nice new dildo in my night stand, and Maria for the chocolate topping. Maria made it back first.

"Do you really want to do this Maria?"

She was all grins. "Yes Master!"

Sam and Jean came around the corner. I had them spread the bed liner and sheet in the middle of the living room floor. I handed the chocolate to Jean and laid Maria down on the sheet. "Jean, with seniority come certain enjoyable responsibilities. To start you will put dabs of chocolate on Maria for me to lick and nibble off...I wouldn't want to be accused of any...bias...towards any part of her delicious body." The girls giggled at that. "Since I can't actually fuck that delicious pussy I will use a nice dildo on her. When I do you both may join in as your comfort level allows. Do you understand?"

I got a THREE way 'Yes Master!"

I nodded to Jean and she placed the first dab on her forehead. I leaned forward holding my cock against her wet pussy while I licked off her first dab. She jumped a little when my hard cock touched her pussy. The next was on the tip of her nose. I ran my tongue around a bit before getting it all, making her giggle. The next was a large dribble all over her lips. Now this was more like what I had in mind! I ran my tongue back and forth across her lips before she opened them and I was able to give her a nice kiss until Jean had to interrupt by clearing her throat... What a party pooper!

Jean turned Maria's head and put a dab on the back edge of her jaw and another on her right ear lobe. I licked the little dab on her jaw and proceeded to her ear lobe. That got a nice groan from Maria. I figured I should quit before Jean cleared her throat again. She placed the next one on her neck so I got to nibble there. Now the next one was a nice dribble from shoulder to the top of her cleavage. As I nibbled my way down I had to pull my cock away from her wet pussy, making her gasp again.

The next target was a nice little puddle in her cleavage. When I came up from that one I got a glimpse of Sam playing with her clit as I went for the next dab on the underside of her right tit, followed by the next on the other side. Now Jean was teasing me, knowing my fondness for that location on any woman. She put the lightest dab yet on one nipple, and then the other. I got more gasps from Maria, along with the slightest taste of milk from each nipple.

I think Jean was getting horny as I got four dabs down her tummy toward her pussy, and it was smelling delicious! Now it was time for the fun! Jean got a finger full of chocolate and wiped it into Maria's pussy. I grabbed the dildo and began licking her dribbling pussy, while holding her open with the other hand. As I dived in I saw Jean put a nice amount of chocolate on each nipple and then latched on one herself. And a second later she went wide eyed but didn't let go. I'll bet she was getting a nice taste of Maria's milk for the first time. Sam started on the other side but didn't have the same reaction. She seemed to be expecting it.

Maria on the other hand completely lost it. She arched her back when I started on her pussy, and launched into a string of Spanish started when Jean started on her tit. I think it was still Spanish when Sam latched on to the other side. But when I slid the dildo into her dribbling pussy on low it became nothing but groans and grunts and other assorted noises. When she started cumming I took it to her full force. I turned the dildo up to full speed, tipped it up to get her g-spot, and gave her a good hard deep fucking. She was twisting, squirming, and flopping her legs. When the flopping started to let up I turned the dildo off and let her legs come down to hold the dildo in and rolled off to one side.

...And there stood Maribel. She said something in Spanish to Maria that didn't sound so good. I was expecting another Mexican cat fight, but Maria just flipped her off and turned back to me smiling. Maribel just raised her hands and went back upstairs, that made Maria giggle. When she finished panting she could finally speak. "Thank you... You don't know how good it is to feel loved and filled, even if it wasn't QUITE the real thing!" and she started giggling again.

That started Jean and Sam giggling again. Maria raised her legs to reach down and remove the dildo, but a good giggle made it shoot straight out, which made all the girls to giggle even more. I managed to get standing upright and got a wet cloth and towel from the kitchen. I went back into the living room, but Sam took the wet cloth from me and began gently wiping and cleaning Maria, Jean took the towel and followed behind her.

They managed to get Maria standing, and I picked up Maya still sound asleep in her carrier. I took her up the stairs behind the girls, gave her a quick kiss and squeezed her mother's ass sending them off to bed. They were going to sleep. I on the other had still had a raging hard on and two horny girls.

There was no respect for the Master tonight. Jean pushed me back on the bed and mounted me almost as soon as Sam sat on my face. Jean was cumming almost immediately. Her wet pussy sounded obscenely delicious as she rode me. I grabbed Sam's ass, playing with her rosebud with my little finger while I went for her clit to make her explode in my mouth.

I was concentrating on enjoying Jean's pussy sliding up and down my cock. Feeling a cool breeze when she lifted, that I wasn't paying attention to Jean sliding and twisting her velvet tunnel on me and was caught by surprise and unloaded into Jean. Since I had unloaded into Sam earlier it wasn't a full load but we still enjoyed it. The girls rolled onto their sides and we called it a night, too tired to care about covers or waking up sticky.

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...

acup
acup
1,120 Followers
12