Serendipity Ch. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mud hadn't dried yet so I was off to the hardware store to get some box fans for the windows. I got back in time to unload carpet. It was pretty nice for coming from a surplus store. It looked like mostly roll ends, but big enough for the smaller rooms. We unloaded it all in the main room. I put box fans in the windows to dry the mud, and we called it a day; well almost all of us. Sam still had to finish the room she was in. That left one room on the second floor for her to do while we sanded and primed the third. Hopefully we could knock out the third floor later in the day and be all ready. I headed back to the main house to email Nicole.

Hey babe, finally made it out of the sorority house. Things are coming along. I wish you were here to make some of the decisions. I'm relying on Jean and Sam a lot. Looks like this weekend will be a humdinger. The interior portion of the sorority house will be painted and either carpet or linoleum, so the rooms will be useable.

We still have to string the phone and video feeds, so we're holding off on the hall area. Martin says the pool deck will be semi-useable tomorrow. Okay for foot traffic but no loungers yet to dig into the concrete. The gunite is setting up nicely so we're probably going to be ready to start filling Friday. Chuck has the agreement paperwork for the strip club people ready and the gate will be operational so we can do the signature and issue codes thing. Things are looking good over at the rescue. They have a frame work up and should have the outside skin on by the end of the week. If they get it closed up before we get any rain they think they could have horses in stalls in about three weeks.

Talk to you soon, Love Ya.

I shut the computer down and was headed up to take a shower when Maria stopped me. "Master Danny, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course Maria."

"When you said earlier that if I wasn't married you'd chase me, did you mean that or were you just being nice?"

I didn't answer, I cupped one butt cheek with one hand, put the other behind her neck to pull her in for a really nice slow kiss as my cock hardened between her legs and pushed up against her pussy. "I was about to take a shower, would you care to join me?"

"Yes Master!" She grabbed Maya and we headed up. She put Maya in the roll around crib and pushed her down the hallway to our room, her ass and hips wiggling nicely in front of me. She slipped her half cup off and then undressed me. I reached for her narrow collar to remove it and she pulled away.

"I'm only removing it for the shower Maria; to keep it dry. Then I will put it back on myself." She stepped forward and lifted her chin for me to untie it. I put it on the counter and we got in the shower, but Maria kept me away and began to lather herself up for me to watch. Shampooing her hair and lathering her body was getting me all worked up. I was getting the distinct impression that was her intention as she smiled watching me watch her lather herself! Running her hands up and over and around her tits. Spreading her knee enough to let me see her pussy before covering it with thick lather.

She confirmed it when she lathered me with her body instead of rinsing off. After nicely lathering me up with every part of her body, she was particularly focused on rubbing her tits all over and up and down my hard cock. The little minx was stroking my cock in her cleavage, but NOT letting me cum! Once she had me sufficiently worked up she stood up and rinsed us off, then got out as if nothing had happened. Which I guess it didn't...

Once we were dried, with a lot of hands-on help from her, she got her little string collar, kneeled and presented it to me with her chin up. NOW I'M GETTING THE PICTURE! I took the little piece of lace and tied it back around her neck. I had no more released the ends and she dived onto my cock. Now it wasn't totally unexpected, but MAN it was nice! Just like the other day, she was working her lips up and down and around while her hands were all over my ass and balls. I held back as much as I could before I detonated, but watching her tits jiggle on either side of me as she REALLY enjoyed herself while remembering her fucking her soapy cleavage moments before was more than any mortal man can take! I grabbed her head and held on, pumping load after load into her waiting mouth, feeling her lips and tongue working the last bit she could extract from me while I did my best to remain standing.

Maria took it all in stride, swallowing everything I gave her with a smile. Once she had me weak kneed and falling back on the bed she promptly got up, and grabbed her half cup off the counter. She was making quite a production of putting it on and showing off her tits and nipples to me. She went to the roll around crib, taking Maya out as if it was all completely normal. "Since you went to all the trouble to get a TV, I'm going to pop some popcorn and find a movie." She went down the hall as I fell back on the bed, totally drained. Thinking I wanted to sit up enough to see her wiggling ass, but not having the strength to do so.

"That's what happens when you go off on your own Master." Sam snickered and stripped to get in the shower next. Either I fell asleep or Sam took a quick shower. Next thing I know she is standing next to me with a towel on her head putting her collar back on. She grinned and said, "I smell popcorn!" And promptly disappeared down the hall.

Maria left the new collar on the dresser as I requested. I took a marker from the drawer and made a mark about an inch in from the end of the red thread. Not noticeable unless you looked, but something I would be able to see if looking for it. I went down and Maria found a movie she liked. Thank God it was in English! It was something I had seen before, but it was an okay movie, leaving me to be able to munch popcorn and ogle naked women on either side of me!

Jean finally made it back and plopped down for a bit, her shirt unbuttoned a bit more, time to test a theory. "So Sam, what made you decide on another collar?"

"I remembered what you told Brittany when you and Mistress were talking in the van. How you pick her first collar and then she chooses the rest. They just have to be white for your house." The commercials were over and we dropped the conversation. I'm not sure if it was from the conversation or not, but I did see Jean touch her collar later on. Next commercial break and she headed upstairs for the shower.

I kicked back with a woman under each arm and a tit in each hand. Maya started to cry, letting us know it was feeding time again. She got up to get Maya and Jean slipped in her place. Maria looked disappointed but Jean and Sam were officially part of my 'harem' as Gladys put it. But I noticed the mark on the end of the red string so she did put new strings on her nipples. But she still had her old collar on. I'll give it a few days, but by Friday or Saturday it was going to come to a head. Maribel even graced us with her presence! We finished the movie and Sam, Jean, and I headed off to bed. I curled up behind Sam, jeweled nipple in hand, with Jean behind me wiggling back against my cock as she settled in.

24 - Full service for Sam

Wednesday morning came MUCH too early. Sam wasn't a morning rooster, but she wasn't too far behind. Jean grabbed a quick bite and was out the door with Dean today, and Maria was waiting with breakfast for us. She watched me put her milk on my cereal while I watched her nipples harden as I did. She smiled when I finished my cereal, then squeezed her nipple a bit to get a fresh taste from my fingers. I went over to the garage and did a quick sand and varnish on the door before I checked email, there was one from Nicole.

I see you got your computer and data lines up. It will be nice to be able to access some things from there at least. Sounds like your days are going like mine. Spent all day yesterday on the phone arranging client meetings for Wednesday and Thursday. At least the two out of state we can do by conference calls. I was NOT looking forward to flying to LA one day and Boston the next and still do the local meetings. Especially after flying with Justin, he kinda spoils you. Brittany has been having fun in her short skirts and silky tops. Seems she has taken to going to the other malls doing our store research and practicing her flashing at the same time! She even rigged something up to let her buttons pop off when she pulls a string! But back to business.

I have been going over a lot of the things we want to have in our little shop. After seeing some of the things our vendors have been pushing in the riskier lines I'm not sure if we want to buy from them, or see if Maria can make them. If she's half the seamstress she appears to be I think we would do better with custom or custom modified items. The toy lines are pretty good because they have to be, and a lot of the stuff we sell here will do. But too many of the wild costumes look like wear once and hope you don't have to put it on again.

I'm headed out to meet with customers so I will email or call later.

Love you.

Hey babe, got your email. Today will be a full day here on the other house, so I may or may not survive long enough to email tonight. Have to get the walls done for James to come over tomorrow and lay carpet and linoleum. Soon as he gets the linoleum down in the bathroom and kitchenette, I can do plumbing before we set countertops.

I tried a little test with Jean last night. I had Maria make another collar and I left it up by her spool of red thread. Don't remember if I told you, but Sam got a fresh piece of narrow ribbon from Maria so she would have a nice clean collar. I made a point of asking her about it with Jean around and we talked about the conversation we had with Brittany in the van on the way out about picking her own collars after the first one. When she went up for her shower she put on fresh red strings, but her same old collar. If I don't see anything in the next few days then Friday or Saturday I'll have to have the Dean or Me confrontation. If he wasn't already cool with it I don't know if I could do it without you here.

Well I gotta head over before the girls accuse me of sneaking out of my sanding duties. They already know I don't have the patience for painting, so I get sanding and sweeping up after them... Works for me!

Love you and miss you

I shut it down and headed over, Sam was going to town on the painting and Maria had started sanding already. I had to stop a second and enjoy her wiggling and jiggling for a second. "Stop ogling and start sanding. I have to get the primer on so it will dry in time for Sam to paint."

"YES MA'AM!" and squeezed a butt cheek. She giggled and together we got the sanding done pretty quickly. You could definitely tell the difference between what Sam did up here and what the girls did down stairs. It barely needed sanding compared to making lots of dust downstairs, but then Sam had been doing it for a living for a while.

I managed to finish the sanding about lunch time, Maria finished priming the bathroom a little before me and went to make sandwiches. Sam was just finishing painting the first room when I came around the corner. "Damn, and here I thought I opted for the naked painter!"

"Hey Master! You just want the naked part."

"Always! Maria left a few minutes ago for the main house. We should have sandwiches ready by now." Sam stripped off her t-shirt and let her bells jingle while she cleaned up and covered her painting stuff. "Man I could watch and listen to those bells all day!" She stood up for a second and did the shoulder shake things that women have in their DNA, wrapped her t-shirt around her neck, and we went over for lunch.

There was a message from Chuck on the answering machine. I called him back and we talked over the membership agreement. It was nothing serious, but he had called just after I went over to the sorority house. My project after lunch became hooking up a line over to the other house and using the phone from the basement until we got something else. I left a message at Dean's shop for Jean that we could use any of the bathroom and kitchen stuff they could manage from the surplus shop. Emphasis on the bathroom stuff. Even without the right tools I managed to make the connection to the sorority house and get a working phone over there. Twist and tape wasn't pretty, but it was functional until I could do it up right when we got a phone system in.

I finished in time to go and help Sam clean up her equipment. We would be ready for James in the morning. We finished that in time to help Dean and Jean unload the stool and tank, sinks, and vanities. I reminded them I was still looking for a small phone system. I went over the list of fixtures and all the other things I needed to change in the wet wall.

Sam had instructions for James to get the bathroom and kitchenette floors on the second floor down first so I could come in behind him and start the plumbing. Of course that meant I got to sleep in a little. Wasn't that just a shame! It was early enough that I still had a little over an hour until the plumbing supply house closed, and I was able to pick up my supplies and get ready for the morning.

I made it back to an almost empty house. Maribel was watching something on Spanish TV, Jean had went back out with Dean, I didn't see Sam, and Maria was working on a dress. "I just realized you didn't go into work today."

She looked up from her sewing with a smile. "I called in this morning to see if I needed to come in today or just my usual Thursday and Friday. They told me several of the customers came in to take back their alterations and I probably wouldn't have to come in until Friday. I wonder where all those people are taking their alterations now Master?" She grinned even more.

"I heard some hot little Mexican was taking all their business. You wouldn't know where I could find her would you?" and gave her a nibble on her neck.

"Anytime, anywhere Master," and turned to me for a really nice kiss. That got a string of Spanish from Maribel and a finger from Maria. Seems the sisters have a difference of opinion but it wasn't worth a cat fight anymore.

"So what do you want to do if they want to string you along one day a week?"

"If you don't mind Master I'd like to give it a go here." as she brought my hand up under her tit. It seemed to know exactly what to do and began stroking her tit right at the edge of her shelf bra.

"Well Mistress Nicole and I are thinking of putting something together. Maybe we could incorporate your stuff into the operation? At least for as long as you are in town." Letting my hand slide up a little further to let my thumb go back and forth across her nipple.

"I think I'd like that Master... I..." she got a concerned look on her face.

"What is it Maria?"

"...nothing Master, nothing. Go take your shower. We have a long day again tomorrow."

I headed upstairs and came in to the bedroom as Sam was putting her collar back on. She hadn't seen me and I stopped to watch her. She tied the bow, and then had to turn the bows just right, and straighten out the tails to drape just so on her tits. She seemed like she really enjoyed the way it looked, running her fingers down the bow tails and then to her jeweled nipples smiling, and making sure it looked perfect on her. She heard me as I walked up behind her. "It looks good on you."

She looked at me in the mirror. "Yeah it does, doesn't it? I..."

I shushed her. "No need to say anything. It's a lot to take in, and a big change in the way you look at things. Just know you are always welcome, and always free to go." I put my arms around her with my hands on her tummy, and then started my hands up towards her tits, stopping just below them. While still looking at the reflection of her eyes in the mirror, she nodded slightly, and I brought my hands up to cup her tits. I played with her jewelry as she closed her eyes and put her head back against my shoulder.

"It's nice to have a guy go for my tits instead of them being a pit stop on the way to my pussy."

"Oh I'll get there eventually.", as I tugged up on her jewelry a little, making sure to let go before she came. "But I can enjoy the rest of you can't I?"

'Yessssss..." I turned her to me and held her close, nibbling on her neck above her collar.

"What do you say I grab a shower and we continue this in bed?"

"I would enjoy that Master," and she pushed me to the shower. When I finished she was waiting there with one of the big towels. I tried to take it, but was over ruled. Seems part of drying me off is rubbing tits and nipples all over to get me hard again, so she could use it to pull me back to bed. She seemed to enjoy running her nipple up and down the underside of my cock, then licking a bit of pre-cum from the tip. That makes two of us.

I pushed her back on the bed and rolled in beside her, feeling her nipples and jewelry up against me. "This is almost like being back in the van again, but with more head room."

"And this time I get something besides my dildo. I'm going to ride you tonight Master!"

"Eventually." And began kissing my way all around her. I made my way from her lips, along her jaw to her neck and ear lobes. I love lightly nibbling on her ear lobes and neck, acting like I was going to give her a hickey, before kissing my way down her shoulder to the top of her tits. The tits and inner thighs are some of the most tender and delicious parts of a woman. I licked, kissed, and nibbled all around her nipples without actually touching them.

I did make a few 'accidental' licks at the edge of her areola, making them pucker up nice. I played windshield wipers going back and forth between her tits until I could smell her pussy. Then I dived for one nipple, lifting her jewelry with my teeth, while pulling on the other with my fingers. Sam went from a few moans and groans to screams and hollers, resulting in a nice little orgasm. Of course, since I made the mess I guess I better go clean it up. While she was catching her breath I kissed my way down her cleavage, past her belly button, and into the promised land.

Sam lifted and opened for me as I approached her pussy. Her glistening slit became a glistening valley. When I put my thumbs to her outer lips to open her she actually started to flow a bit. Looks like I did the first course okay. I ran my tongue from base to clit. OH GOD THIS IS GOOOOOOD! We were back to nice moans and groans.

What Sam lacked in bedroom vocabulary she made up for in volume. I began licking around her lips, sucking the inner lips in and nibbling. Darting my tongue around and around and in and out of her pussy, trying to get every last drop. Then going back up to her clit to make more.

When the volume increased and she seemed like she was going to cum again, I went for the big one. Middle fingers in to her g-spot, index and pinkie holding her open while I sucked on her clit, and flicked it with my tongue. When she began cumming, flopping and speaking in tongues as I took her to the last step; and started finger fucking her ass.

It might have been a while since she had had anyone in her ass, but she still recalled how to enjoy it. All sounds ceased when she clamped her thighs around my head and began quivering and trembling. Not to mention streaming like crazy around my fingers. To hell with the clit! I planted my face on her pussy and licked and sucked every last drop out of her I could find.

When she quit moving I licked up the last of it and crawled back up beside her and pulled her to me. I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye, but again nothing was there. I can't wait to get the video cameras online to review these fleeting images.

Sam regained consciousness and draped an arm over me shaking a finger at me. "That is not nice taking advantage of a poor defenseless girl," she was trying not to giggle. "It was WONDERFUL Master!" and fell back against me giggling. I was enjoying cuddling and was starting to soften. "OH NO YOU DON'T!" and she turned and swallowed as much of me as she could. She was determined to keep me hard, and a dripping pussy beside me didn't hurt. Once she was satisfied I was hard enough she swung a leg over and impaled herself, dropping hard and fast while hanging those delicious tits above me. I began to reach for her tits. "Now play nice. I want to feel you fill me." I cupped and squeezed them, not ignoring her nipples, but not sending her over the edge. "That's a good boy, now I want to feel you in every part of my pussy!" and she began some unusual motions.