Serendipity Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,118 Followers

"¡HOMBERS!" Maria said with a grin, and leaned forward to take me in as far as she could, massaging my ass and playing with my balls while her lips did wonders to my cock. Feeling her take me into her throat a little, working me with her tongue and lips while her fingers enjoyed my balls.

Maria was leaned forward enough, and from two steps up on the ladder I could see her ass undulate as she worked me with her wondrous mouth, framed by a pair of jeweled nipples on either side.

Maria was really getting into sucking me down, working almost three quarters of me in with some going down her throat and humming around me as she did. Then she played dirty... she took her fingers from my balls and snuck up between my legs. I was sooo enjoying her sucking and working me and trying to hold off cumming, I didn't feel it happen until her finger was at my ass.

"OH FUCK!..." I yelled as her finger went straight to my prostrate. In spite of the girls holding me to the ladder, I was bucking and pumping into Maria like I was never going to quit. Load after load until I thought I was losing my vision.

Then there was a screech around my cock, Maria's finger took a good hold in my ass... and she took me all the way down her throat, jumping and wiggling and twisting around me. I know somewhere along the way I lost all my strength, sliding down a bit until my ass caught on the next step.

After what seemed like a wonderful eternity Maria came up off me, sat back, and plopped down on the carpet, mouth gaping and panting to catch her breath, beet red, legs splayed open and pussy dribbling. When she caught her breath she started into what could only be called a Spanish tirade, aimed at Brittany. Brittany however, was just smiling and licking milk from her fingers.

MILK! It took me a moment to realize that the last screech and dive from Maria was probably the result of a nipple pinch and maybe fingers in her pussy from Brittany. That girl could have an almost ornery streak when it came to instigating orgasms!

But my attention was drawn to my spread legged Mexican babe on the floor. I did manage to let myself down off the ladder to the floor, (read I didn't fall flat on my face from being sucked dry), while I was on the quest for that aromatic pussy.

I made my way down, and there was just enough room on the floor between the ladder and her tender thighs to lay down and catch my breath... and lick and nibble on those tender thighs coated with her juices.

Her head came up quick, then she smiled and laid her head back down. Putting a hand softly on the back of my head and sighing as I got closer to her pussy. It wasn't one of those wild pussy eating frenzies, just a nice leisurely licking and cleaning, enjoying her nectar and possibly coaxing a bit more for me to lick. As I scooted down a bit, she lifted her head enough to look me in the eye and lift her legs a bit for better access. It seems she enjoyed watching me lick and tug on her inner lips, teasing her a bit.

Once I hade her pussy relatively clean, I kissed my way up her belly to one tit, and then the other getting a taste of milk from each. I was about to start in again when Maya cried from her workshop. Brittany put her hand down to help her up, and gave her a quick peck on the lips as she did. Maria muttered something as she left, but from the little smile on Brittany it wasn't all that bad.

All the while, with no spoken words from Maria and I, Sam, Brittany, and Jean were going right on with their work as if we weren't enjoying each other in the middle of the floor...

When I was able to stand, Brittany gave me a nice kiss, and I know she got a taste of Maria. Sam gave me another soft kiss with a knowing smile. And just to be ornery, Jean gave me a quick peck and a squeeze of my soft cock with a smile.

I managed to slip my jeans and shirt back on and stagger back over to the main house. Nicole was on her computer in the middle of what sounded like one of her The Boutique conference calls. She looked at me and puckered her lips momentarily.

I smiled and walked to her, giving her a quick kiss... and cupped a tit while I could. She gasped, trying not to make it obvious to those on the other end of the call, then gave me an ornery grin and handed me a stack of papers.

I looked down to see the stack of gate codes needing to be entered. She gave me a bossy grin, pointed to the gate and made a shooing motion with same grin still on her face. BOSSY TODAY! I thought I was MASTER of the house... sheesh!

I put my hand up in surrender, I get the hint. And while it had started to warm up, it wasn't quite comfortable outside with the cool wind. So being the ever resourceful MAN, I hopped in the van and pulled it right up beside the control box. Now I could sit in the open side door and enter the codes in the sun with the wind blocked by the van!

I was about three quarter finished when Jean and Dean came back, waiving as they passed. By the time I was finished I realized it was past lunch and I hadn't had much to eat. Dessert from Maria, breakfast, desert from Maria AGAIN!

I wonder if you could survive only on juicy pussy? It would be interesting to try... I bet I could make a million writing a 'Lose Weight By Eating Pussy' diet book.

I pulled back up to the house and parked in the driveway... here I have a two car garage now, and it's so full of stuff I can't park in it... welcome to the suburban lifestyle!

I went in through the garage, and was about to call out to the girls when I stopped short...

B - "... what's he going to do?"

N - "Well the other night when she was here he went from an 'I'll think about it' to a 'maybe'."

S - "Well that's a good sign."

M - "Well I remember how hard it was not having him for a week."

N - "Try oral only for almost nine months."

All three of them gasped at that. DID MY EGO GOOD!

S - "I don't know if I could go that long with him right there..."

M - "And all the things she did, I mean running out to the brothel is one thing, but that guy following her around for almost two months wanting her to dress up like a little girl..."

N - "I don't think there is a guy around that hasn't had that little fantasy once or twice." Somebody giggled at that. It did make me picture Gladys in a little girls outfit, pigtails and all...

B - "And you almost fit that bill yourself Mistress..." that got a little round of chuckles.

N - "And I keep thinking about what if it was the other way around. What if I'd had a full hysterectomy when I was little and could only take him partially in? I mean he'd have my ass for sure, but what if he wanted pussy instead of ass, or didn't want ass at all?"

S - "MASTER NOT WANT ASS!" they all giggled at that, and I was starting to get hard thinking about her ass the last time I had it. My white cock sliding in that chocolate ass...

N - "She and Francis came over the other night while we were shopping."

M - "Both of them?"

N - "No, Francis left right after he got back, but Gladys 'pleaded her case' a bit more. And Master made her pass out.." the girls were giggling at me..."she thought George had tattled on her, but somehow Master knew what she needed, and gave her a double finger fuck while she was giving him a nice blow job..."

There were a few groans..

B - "How does he do that?..."

N - "Don't know, we're just lucky I guess. I can remember the day he was moving my..."

I backed out quietly and came around to the front door. When I came in it was like entering a whole different house.

"What do you think Master?" Sam asked, putting her hands on her hips as she turned. Maria had taken the jacket in, but at the side seams, leaving quite the plunging neck line down well past her bra line. Her skirt was barely an inch below the jacket hem, and that wasn't much below her pussy.

"And me too!" Brittany's vest and skirt covered a bit more, but the skirt was pleated allowing it to come up as she spun, and the vest was thinner allowing her nipples and jewelry to show a bit more.

"Are you going to be wearing anything under them?" I asked, pulling Sam's jacket open to get a nice look at her jewelry.

They looked at each other grinning. "Probably wear our white bikinis if we have to." Brittany said.

"I would at least start out with them on under, easier to slip them off than on, right?" They smiled and giggled, and I got a kiss from each side.

Maria finished nursing Maya, and they headed back over to her workroom.

I caught Jean pulling her shirt on. "Got a minute Jean?"

She stopped, leaving her shirt hanging outside her tits, framing them NICELY! "Sure, what's up?"

"Have some projects upstairs I want you to look at." and waved her up. I followed her up the stairs, enjoying her wiggle and a bit of a side view of swinging tit as she walked. She stopped at the top, and I waved her toward the bedroom.

"I should have known," she said with a grin.

We got to the bedroom, and she turned to me, putting hands on hips and pulling her shirt back even more. "So what did you have in mind?"

Hmmmm, nice thick thread on her nipple bows, really stands out nice. OH yeah... the bedroom project. "Well to start off, the girls have informed me that my bed is too small."

She stood there a second, then burst out in a fit of laughter, her tits dancing nicely. "I should have guessed that one. What did you have in mind?"

"Get with them, they're the ones that drug all the hide-a-bed mattresses down to the living room and made a big bed."

She was trying not to laugh again, giving her chest a nice jiggle as she did. "What else?"

"Well the other big one is the shower." I walked over to the master bath area, and stopped just inside the entry holding my arms out sideways. "I'm thinking something starting here and going all the way back. Leave enough for a small sink here," pointing to one side, "And a linen cabinet here for towels," pointing to the other side.

Her mouth opened and the giggles quit. "DAMN!" she looked back and forth a bit. "What about the stool?"

"Not sure, my initial idea was up on a slightly raised platform and a couple of clear shower doors on hinges to separate it if needed."

"How many shower heads?"

"I was thinking lots of hand held units along the walls, and a few of the big rain forest heads in the ceiling. But especially a hand held near the stool for douches and things."

She grinned, "... and things?..."

I just shrugged, "Talk to Nicole and Sam."

"Sam too?"

I just smiled at her. She shook her head. "The other thing, since you'll have so much else going on up here." I walked to the window on the back wall and turned back to her spreading my arms again. "A big double French door set. I want to put a big deck off the back eventually, and I figured it would be easier and less messy to put it in now rather than later."

She stepped closer, either totally ignorant of the sway of her tits as she held her shirt open and behind her hands on her hips, or purposefully ignorant. But either way they moved so nice. "Well this isn't a load bearing wall, so it would just be a matter of a longer header."

She was about to say something when we heard Dean holler for her. She turned to leave when I said, "Hey Jean?"

She turned back, giving those beauties another swing as she did. "Yeah?"

"Nice collar."

She smiled a bit and bit her lip before responding. "Dean got me a few." As she reached up and touched it before scampering off. Yeah she was where she belonged.

I went downstairs to find my little chocolate pixie typing away at her computer. It had warmed up enough that she had dropped the robe. Typing away in her collar and nipple bands, black today, making those nipples look twice their normal size if you didn't look close.

I came up behind her, and leaned down to nuzzle her neck above her collar and below her ear. "Mmmmmm." She sighed, still typing. I reached under her arms headed for her chest. She lifted her elbows, still typing as I went for those beauties. She hesitated a second when I lightly ran my fingers across the sides heading for her nipples. I began running my finger tips very lightly around and around the tip, never actually touching anything but the center of her nipple.

Her typing began to falter, then "AAAHHHHHGGGGG! You know I can't concentrate when you play with my nipples!" as she brought her hands up to mine and 'forced' me to get a nice grip on them. I nipped at her neck and squeezed her nipples between my fingers, feeling her shudder under me.

"Good thing you weren't on the phone then, huh?"

"Mmmmmm. Oh hey! Dean gave the IT guy back at corporate some codes to enter into the phone system. If they work I'll be able to get calls through the switchboard to my computer. It'll be just like sitting at my desk.

I pulled my head forward to be able to look at her, still keeping my hands where they belong, cupping her chest. "So does that mean you'll be able to spend more time here?" giving them a nice soft squeeze.

She turned and stood, bringing my hands together behind her. "Probably seventy-thirty or better. Depends on what I can work out with Shelly." I pulled her in for a nice kiss, sliding my hands down to grab her ass when the computer sounded off. "Next conference call..." and she turned and sat back at her computer. I acted like I was going to reach for her, and got a finger shake and a mock scowl.

I was going to go watch the girls wiggle and jiggle... I mean work. I stepped out the front door and looked across to the rescue, and spotted them standing up the poles with a high loader and cement trucks around. Hey I'm a guy... construction and big equipment! I walked over to watch!

I walked up behind the crowd of mostly ladies. There was one guy operating the loader, and several others man handling the base of the pole. Setting it down in, leveling and bracing. Then a second pair doing the concrete fill. I came up beside a bundle of lumber, my little pipsqueak standing up where she could see over everybody else.

She jumped when I put my hand on her waist, then smiled when she saw me. "Hey stranger!" scooting close enough to put her elbow up on my shoulder and bring my hand around her waist a bit more.

"Hey pipsqueak, looks like you're making progress."

She bit her lip, then grinned, looked around, then leaned over and gave me a nice kiss with a bit of tongue. "Trying too," she said softly. Good thing we were standing behind everyone.

I raised an eyebrow looking at her, she smiled and bit her lip a little. I slid my hand up a bit further with no reaction, so I kept sliding it up until I was about where her bra band SHOULD have been. I slid my fingers up and down a little, then made like I wanted to look down her shirt. She glanced around again, then reached up, unbuttoned one more button, looked around once more, then pulled her shirt open enough to let me see her braless tit and a very hard nipple.

I made like I was licking her, and she grinned and released her shirt, but not buttoning it up. She shifted on one foot, turning enough to let me lean over and look down her shirt if I wanted to without being too obvious. I slid my hand back down to her waist, but kept going until it was on her hip.

We chatted about what was going on with the rescue, and when I thought no one was looking I would let my hand slide down further and cup her ass. The first time she about gave it away with a little squeak.

Once the repetition of setting poles sunk in, most of the crowd went back to what they were doing.

When we were alone, she turned to me. "Let's go over by the tractor." She turned to me and held her arms out for me to put her down like a little girl. But when I put my hands under her arms, she grabbed my elbows and pulled back a bit and pulled my hands in a bit, leaving my fingers under her arms and my thumbs on her tits. I smiled at her grinning, then massaged the sides of her tits and the edge of her nipples with my thumbs as I lifted her down.

We walked over to the front of the tractor still chatting. "Lift me up to the tire?" she said with a BIG grin.

I got a slightly lower grip on her, more along her bra line and lifted her again, but with a bit of an underwire bra imitation. She pulled me around between the tire and the tractor itself. The tractor blocking us from the view of anyone up at the tents, and the construction crew far enough off not to be able to see much even if they were looking.

Another quick look around, then she undid one more button, slid my hand in her shirt to her tit, then put both arms around my neck and pulled me in for a tonsil inspecting kiss, trapping my hand against her inside her shirt. I slid my other hand down to grip her ass as she moaned into my mouth.

Gladys pulled back enough to talk, but not enough to dislodge my hands from inside her shirt. "That was wonderful last night..." and gave me a quick kiss.

I slid my hand around her leg, now running my finger up and down the inside edge of her thigh. "So an upgrade from nice huh?" and brought my finger close to her mound before dropping back to run up and down her thigh.

"Definitely." and rotated her hips to put my finger between her thighs, spreading her legs enough to accommodate.

I slid my finger in and then up across her mound, getting a little hiss from her. "Might have to check again some evening, just to make sure I remember what it was like." As I ran my fingernail up and down the seam over her pussy.

She brought her hand down over mine in her crotch and pushed my finger hard up against her mound, almost forcing some of her jean crotch into her pussy. "I could live with that." As she closed her legs around my finger and leaned in for another deep kiss. Trapping that hand between us again and grinding into my chest.

When she came up for air, I pulled back and looked her in the eye. Time to see how serious she was. "Can anybody see us?" she looked around and shook her head. I kept looking her in the eye. "Undo two more buttons and pull your shirt open so I can nibble on your nipples."

I didn't look away from her, I didn't move either hand. No coaxing, she was either going to do it or not. I could feel her tremble under my hands, and then she calmed. She reached down without breaking eye contact, unbuttoned and opened her shirt.

"Well done." I slid the hand covering her tit down to her ass as I leaned forward to suck her tit and nipple while I massaged a cheek and did my best to stimulate her clit through her tight jeans. I could feel the heat from her pussy, and maybe a bit of moisture as I switched from one nipple to the other.

When her breathing became a bit more labored, I pulled off her nipple and looked her in the eye. "Do you want to cum for me?" as I kept working her ass and clit.

Evidentially what I said took her by surprise, and then she smiled, clamping her thighs around my finger even harder.

"On the count of three." I got a better grip on her ass, wiggling a finger between her cheeks near her rosebud. 'One," I pushed my finger harder against her clit, definitely feeling some moisture. "Two," leaning down to lick her nipple. "Not yet." as I switched to the other nipple, giving it a bit of a nip. "Three." And looked her I the eye. She tensed, not sure if she had stated cumming or not, but have to keep encouraging her. "Oh yes, good little sex slave. Cumming when you're told to." she gasped and then I knew she was cumming, her whole body shuddering and her juices wetting her crotch and my finger. "And if we were at the house, I'd be spreading you wide and lapping all the juice you're providing for me. Spread like a good little sex slave."

She squeaked and fell forward against me, jerking and spasming while I continued to play with her ass and clit. "Too bad your pants are so tight, I could have dipped a finger into you for a good taste." I whispered in her ear. She groaned again, gave a big shudder, and then collapsed against me, all her weight coming down on the fingers in the crack of her ass and the one in her crotch.

acup
acup
1,118 Followers