Seriously Inconvenienced Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see that the Iron Crowbar knows the true secret of a happy marriage. Take notes, Nash, Escobar." Griswold said. Martin Nash and Sandra Speer both blushed. Eduardo Escobar was also a married man, and he just nodded as The Chief said "Go ahead, Crowbar."

I said "In the Conan Doyle stories, Professor Moriarty had a top assistant, a Colonel Moran, who was a big-game hunter in India and who was the action-taker, and who tried to shoot Sherlock with an air-gun. Well... it's occurred to me that Henry Wargrave is the action-taker, the international hunter, i.e. arms dealer, and that Wargrave is working for someone else, who is the real Professor Moriarty! The real Moriarty hides in the shadows, not getting his hands dirty, and Wargrave has been doing the dirty work for a while now."

"Oh wow." I heard someone say, then I heard Cindy (of course) say "And how did you arrive at that conclusion?"

"It goes like this." I said. "I've been wondering for a long, long time why this Town and County has been the base location of these criminals' various operations. Why Ned was here, why Corrigan and Bartholomew Scott were here, why Ward Harvester and DynaCorp were involved, the Langs, the Fosters, Trish Donolan, Cat Clausen, and all that. Maybe even the Black Widow choosing to come here. I've always wondered 'Why?'."

I continued: "Oh, I know that there is industry and research and the School here. And Henry Wargrave is an alumnus, booster and Regent of the University, as well. But he's based in the City and always has been; this Town becomes important to him only when the University is involved, and of course when the football team is playing."

The last line had been meant semi-humorously, but my audience was too enraptured to realize it, so I just continued: "Yes, Wargrave has been the 'contact' man, if you will, and I think he's been behind some of the things going on. He may have been behind this attempt to kill you FBI agents. But now... I think I'm seeing another presence, the real spider in the center of the web, feeling every vibration of that web, knowing every thing that is going on, and being the true root cause of a lot of the criminal activity we've been facing."

Seeing the eyes looking intently at me, I said "Wargrave has played the Moriarty/Holmes game with me, which was actually started by me at my first confrontation with him. And he was happy to let me believe that he was the brains and the power in the County. But while he's a smart and extremely dangerous adversary, he's not the spider at the center of the web."

"So who is?" asked the Chief.

"That, I'm not sure of." I said. "But I can say this... the real Moriarty, the real crime boss, the real espionage power... he's basing here because he lives here, works here. In other words, our 'Moriarty' is a local resident. This is his home."

"His?" Cindy asked with a hint of a sarcasm.

"Or her," I said, "but I'm assuming for now that it's a man, no offense intended. But he has slipped, to the point that I can guess at the possibility of his existence."

"How did you even get to that?" my wife asked, total shock in her voice. As I was about to answer, I noted the merest gleam in the Chief's eyes. I answered anyway.

"The two messages left in mine and Cindy's offices." I said. "I believe that they were left separately. In this case, the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. Now the message in my office was left by Wargrave, through his agents. It's a threat upon my wife, whom Wargrave hates immeasurably." I was remembering the words told me by Dr. P. Harvey Eckhart.

I did not give Laura nor the group time to contemplate that as I said further "I think the message in Cindy's office was left by the real Moriarty. He got wind of the plan early; he knew to not take action that would give himself away. By way of contrast, Wargrave was in the City the whole time, and he was likely the action figure behind the attempt on our FBI friends here."

I added: "And that's why I think Wargrave didn't detect the ruse. He was too 'into' his own plan, and didn't realize we were turning the tables on him. He deliberately avoided being in the County when the crash occurred, he stayed off the phones just in case someone looked into his communications.

"However, 'Moriarty' caught on, and after the crash told Wargrave somehow, and then both had the separate bright ideas to send us little notes. Moriarty's was left in Cindy's office so that she'd find it and quickly tell us. The other was left in my office, where it might not have been found for some time. Ergo, Moriarty wanted us to know he knew; Wargrave didn't know or care."

"Why do that?" Martin Nash asked. "I mean, why send the map? Why not just let us think we've fooled them and sit there twiddling our thumbs?"

"Egos and emotions." I said. "The real Moriarty wanted us to know we'd been found out, to demoralize us but also to let us know that he knows. And Cindy, that's one reason I think 'Moriarty' is a man: a woman would have done as Martin suggested. A woman would've set aside her ego long enough to act sensibly." Cindy nodded and the women in the room grinned.

"As to Wargrave," I said, continuing, "I think he realized what happened, saw that we were coming after him, and became really angry. The note in Cindy's office was meant to be semi-humorous but condescending. The note in my office conveyed direct threats against Laura, here. All in all, two separate messages."

"Let's not kid ourselves here, folks." said Chief Griswold. "Wargrave didn't become a billionaire playing nice, and I mean no insult when I say he may be too big for us local officers trying to protect one county. I'm hoping you FBI guys can bring in some resources to help combat him, but in any case, you all be very careful, and don't let what we've discussed get out of this room."

The Chief turned to Laura and said "I can offer you police protection, Dr. Fredricson, but I'll defer to your husband on that, and also let you figure it all out at your level." By that he meant the Federal FBI/CIA level, I realized as the Chief finished: "In any case, you guys keep your eyes peeled, especially you, Crowbar. They've tried to kill you three times, I don't want a fourth attempt to be successful."

"I don't want for there to be a fourth attempt at all." Laura said. "And yes, we have resources we can bring to bear on this situation."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura hung up the phone after talking to Jeanine Burke. I had been talking to Teresa Croyle on my cellphone.

"Jeanine says the kids are all asleep, having had fun with each other all day, and the grownups are going to bed soon, totally exhausted."

I said "Teresa said we have two officers in an unmarked car in the driveway of Todd's house, well inside the shadows, and we have two other unmarked cars parked and watching the entrance to the subdivision, not to mention double our normal patrols driving through the area."

I began getting ready for bed, but noticed that Laura was looking out the window. "Honey, you okay?" I asked.

Laura sighed. "I guess I'm not the badass I thought I was, and certainly not what I used to be."

I went up behind her and put my arms around her. "You're my badass, and I love you for it. But don't worry about it; this is not the first time we've tried something that didn't work out."

"I know. Let's sit down." Laura said. She sat in the chair in the corner as I sat down on the bed. "When you said that about there being someone else, someone besides Wargrave and maybe over him, it made so much sense with me. I... and the Agency... have been very aware of the espionage situations here, which is one reason I came here in addition to overseeing Dr. Heinz's projects, and I'm sure you've figured out that it's why we had such a presence in DynaCorp.

She continued: "But it never quite made sense; Wargrave was always on the radar, but he never could be connected to a lot of things, and now we can see that he was acting as a distraction to move our attention away from the truth."

Laura took a breath, then said "When the Chief and the others brought you here, I had already fallen in love with you... but I really didn't think you'd get even this far. You've solved many crimes in the most brilliant fashion, but I never thought you'd be following and connecting these threads like no one I have ever known could do, except perhaps your mother. And the way my plan failed... what you said about women and their egos was right... but my ego is still feeling battered right now. You're the badass, I'm the has-been..."

I went over, but my hands under Laura's armpits and suddenly picked her up and flung her onto the bed. I jumped on top of her, covering her body with my own. "You are not a has-been, and never will be." I said, "And now I'm going to be the badass of the County- making love to the hottest babe in the world." I then began suiting the deed to the word, but as I nuzzled my wife's neck I had no idea that part of what was getting her aroused was thinking of the hot kiss she'd shared with my nephew Todd...

Part 16 - Night of the Long Penises

"Oh my God." said Jeanine Olivet Burke as she collapsed onto one of the sofas in the game room. The babies, all four of them, were asleep in the next room. "It's been fun having all the kids, but they are exhausting. I am so glad you guys were here to help."

"It was fun." said Seth Warner. He sat down next to Jeanine, handing her a drink. He had one of his own and was sipping it. "I think Carole considers herself one of the babysitters." Jeanine was wearing a red dress with black patterns upon it, and high heel black pumps. Seth was wearing a button-down shirt and slacks.

On the other sofa sat Todd Burke and Teresa 'Cunt' Croyle, also drinking. Todd was wearing a polo/golf shirt and slacks, but Teresa was wearing a tight t-shirt, cut-off blue jeans ('Daisy Dukes') and her favorite sneakers. They were simple white tennis shoes, well used and a bit dirty, and Todd knew that whenever Teresa wore those shoes she wanted to get fucked by his big cock. He intended to oblige her, and was getting aroused by her scent as well as the warmth of her body next to him.

Todd and Teresa had started drinking earlier, and were both getting a buzz. "That girl is going to be a handful when she gets older." Teresa said. "Does that run in the family, Todd?"

"You know it." Todd said. "I'm sure she'll be just as sweet and mindful as her Cousin Todd was growing up."

"Why do I have the feeling that's not 100% true?" asked Teresa, nestling into Todd.

"I have a feeling that she'll be more than able to handle those bad boys like I was, growing up, that will try to corrupt her morals." said Todd as he put his left arm around Teresa's shoulders. He then leaned over and began nuzzling her neck.

"Ohhhh... I'll give you two hours to stop that." said Teresa, enjoying the seductive foreplay. Jeanine didn't seem to mind, either; she watched her husband and the hot dirty-blonde policewoman as they began sharing kisses.

"Seth, you're not going to let them show us up on that, are you?" Jeanine asked as she turned to Seth. He did not fail, and pressed his mouth onto Jeanine's. As he sank his tongue into the black-haired beauty's mouth in a deep kiss, he was amazed at what was progressing, and how rapidly.

When he broke the kiss with Jeanine, Seth looked up and was shocked to see that Todd was already naked. He was sitting on the sofa, his massive, ten-inch-long weapon of lust sticking straight up, veins criss-crossing along the thick shaft as the huge helmet of Todd's cockhead strained upwards. Teresa had just taken off her shirt, exposing her large, firm breasts, her large nipples hard and pointing out like spikes, and she was settling back on the sofa to Todd's left in a way she could lean over him and begin sucking his huge man-meat.

"Oh, that's good!" Todd breathed as Teresa's mouth descended upon his huge meat pole. Teresa moaned through a mouthful of cock as she easily absorbed over seven inches into her throat. It took some time, but she worked her mouth down until she was hungrily gobbling up virtually all of Todd's cock.

Seth was amazed at the fellatio he was watching, even as he and Jeanine were exploring each other's bodies. Then Jeanine whispered for him to undress her and she stood up, facing Todd and Teresa.

Teresa kept sucking Todd as if his cock were the only thing in existence, but Todd was watching his wife. Their eyes locked as Seth undid Jeanine's dress, then slid it down her body. Todd watched as Seth cupped Jeanine's big breasts, massaging them until her nipples were hard. Then Seth's left hand dipped to Jeanine's fur-lined snatch, and he began to play with her cuntlips and clit, finally finding her hole and sinking his bird finger knuckle-deep into the sopping wet slit.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Toyota Camry drove up the road at just under the speed limit. The patrolling police car on the other side of the road gave it a good hard look, as did the parked police car at the entrance to the road to Todd and Jeanine's inlet. The middle-aged man did not act as if he were looking for any house in particular, and looked surprised when his eyes caught the eyes looking at him through the police car's windows. He drove on.

He drove out of that neighborhood and back towards his home in a more seedy neighborhood south of Downtown. The tiny cameras mounted to his car had already transmitted their digital data to a collection point, where it was already being analyzed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yeah, fuck her, Todd!" Jeanine almost yelled. Teresa's head was on a pillow on the floor, being forced down by Todd's powerful hand. Teresa's luscious ass was high up as she was on her knees, and Todd was slamming his huge mean deep into Teresa's pussy from behind. Teresa loved being fucked hard like this, almost forced into this position, feeling the pressure on her neck, unable to do anything but take the man's powerful male thrusts into her sopping wet, exposed womanhood.

For her part, Jeanine was loving watching Todd's hard groin smack into Teresa' firm, luscious ass as he pounded her cunt with his huge meat. Jeanine could see her husband's big cock sliding out of Teresa's filled cunt, only to watch him shove that slab of man-mean back into the hot policewoman with a driving thrust of his muscular ass. It looked as if Todd were easily fucking Teresa, his hands on her upper back to keep her head down, but in truth he was fucking her with tremendous power, and Jeanine could see that he was bathed in a sheen of sweat, as was Teresa, as the coupled with deep, wet intensity.

Jeanine was lying on her right side on the sofa, with Seth behind her, fucking her in a 'spoons' position. When they'd first began fucking, Seth came very quickly; he had not had sex in a long while, he admitted. Jeanine stroked him back to hardness, which also came quickly for the young man, and they began fucking again. This time, Seth had plenty of control, and he was pumping Jeanine's sperm-filled cunt into a messy, creamy lather.

Todd looked over at his wife as he brutally fucked the hot older policewoman whose ass and pussy had been so eagerly offered for his taking. He saw Jeanine reach back and pull Seth's face to hers, straining her lovely neck as they kissed deeply, her breasts proudly jutting out for Todd to admire. But Todd most enjoyed the clear sight he had of Jeanine's pussy being filled with another man's large, nine inch cock. Jeanine had her left foot on Seth's hip, and Seth's hand was pushing up her thigh to make sure their coupled loins were easily visible to the other couple that was rutting hotly on the floor.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"There's just no way we're going to be able to get in there." said one man. "They have police patrols, I would imagine there's at least one more car hiding in the shadows near the house, and there's some lights on in the house. I'd imagine they're on the lookout for us."

"Good." said the leader. "Let them exhaust themselves and their resources. No, we won't strike here, and not just at the kids. It's the Iron Crowbar and his bitch wife we're after."

"Boss wants the Iron Crowbar to know his kids were waxed before we kill him." said another man.

"And until he tells us how to make that happen, it's 'no go' on any more attacks." said the leader. "It's going to have to be his call. I'm not going to put my cock in a meat grinder like that without a hell of a lot better plan than we have now. That'll be up to the Boss."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Todd was on top of Teresa in the missionary position, driving his meat into her with long, deep strokes, again making it look slow, easy and lazy, but in reality splitting her cunt and filling it with hard, deep strokes. He had Teresa's shapely legs trapped under his powerful, muscular arms, her feet in the sneakers high in the air, a look of tortured ecstasy on her attractive face. Teresa had come hard four times already, and was being worked up to a fifth stunning orgasm.

Jeanine was admiring her husband's powerful, slender body, the rippling of his muscles making her cuntwalls ripple in sexual pleasure. She watched Todd's hard, muscular asscheeks clenching tightly as he fucked Teresa, and watched as well as heard Todd's huge balls, the largest by far that she'd ever seen, smack Teresa's asscheeks with wet, thudding slaps. She knew that soon Todd was be emptying those nuts deep into Teresa's sopping quim, possibly as Teresa experienced another body-shattering orgasm.

Seth was winding down, having pumped his second climax into Jeanine. They were also in the missionary position, and Seth was lying on top of Jeanine, his shrinking, once-nine-inch cock pulsing the last of his seed into the married lawyer's steaming snatch. As Seth nuzzled Jeanine's neck, she looked over at the other couple. Todd looked over at her, and she winked at him.

As Todd admired his wife's body and felt the pleasure of Teresa's cunt sheathing his cock beneath him, something about her wink made tingles of pleasure race through his whole body. He was suddenly realizing how lucky he was to have a wife like Jeanine, a wife that emotionally supported him, fucked him demonically, and now wanted to swing and let him sink his big meat into some of the hottest women in the County.

With a final series of driving thrusts, Todd felt himself on the brink. He then remembered his kiss with Laura Fredricson, and that drove him over the edge. He reached the crest and climbed Teresa all the way, then grunted as he began pumping his climax into her. Spurt after thick spurt of incredibly potent, virile semen jetted into the deepest parts of Teresa's spasming cunthole as Todd came inside her again and again and again, until he had shot an incredible nearly one half billion sperm into the woman's well-used cunt...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Unnh! Oh, yeahhhh!" grunted the man as he climaxed into the college-aged blonde beneath him. He loved fucking younger women, and he definitely understood why Jonas Oldeeds had enjoyed sampling the youthful flesh of the girls that worshipped him.

The Rev. Robert Patterson eased his penis out of the girl, and with a quick kiss to her mouth got up and out of bed, heading to the bathroom.

BUZZ!! BUZZ!! BUZZ!!

It was his 'burner' cell on the table of the hotel room going off. He answered it. "Hold on one moment." He ordered the girl to get dressed and get out, handing her four $100 bills. He waited until she left, then closed the door behind her. When he said "Yes?" into the phone, it was dead.

He looked out the window, seeing the streets and lights of the City in the neighborhood he was in. The phone rang again five minutes later.