Servant to Her Desire

Story Info
A story of submission and sexual servitude.
1.9k words
4.26
25.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been good, slut?" she asked innocently.

"Yes, my Mistress," I replied, obedient and kneeling before her, naked as she was naked.

I was hers, a slave to her whim, a servant to her desire. Hers to be used however she wished, to do whatever she wanted me to do. I had been ever since I first met her, and knew I would be for the rest of my life. And I wanted nothing else but for that to be.

Out of a bag she took a thin silver collar and placed it around my neck, and attached to it a lead that ended on a strap around her wrist. A tug on the lead gave silent instruction to follow her into the bedroom, where she sat on the bed and gave a second tug on the lead directing me to get on my knees once more in front of her.

Without a word spoken she lifted her left foot and I took it gratefully in my hands, gently holding it in place as I leaned forward and started licking it, first the upper side and then the sole, tasting her fresh skin as I caressed her ankle and lower calf. Sensuously taking each toe into my mouth and running my tongue around it before moving on to the next, licking between them and sucking each one individually, then two and three and four at a time, stretching my jaws to take as much in my mouth as I could. After a few minutes she lifted her other foot for me to attend to as I had the first.

"You'd like this now wouldn't you, slut," she said after a few minutes more, pulling her foot away before opening her legs teasingly to display her cunt to my eager gaze. She never called me by my name; I answered to slut, which is what I was to her.

She laughed and closed her legs once more. "Come with me then," she said as she stood up, pulling me up and after her to the ensuite bathroom and into the shower stall where she had me get back down on my knees in front of her.

"Stick out your tongue," she ordered and I complied willingly. Her sex was only a few inches from my face and I held there agonizingly waiting, knowing from previous experience that any attempt to close the distance myself would see her withdraw my prize and withhold it from me for the rest of the night, making me watch her pleasure herself with one of her toys whilst I had to sit in a chair by her bed with my hands tied behind me, preventing me from touching my aching cock and giving myself the release that I so desperately needed.

"Ask me nicely, and you can have it."

"Please Mistress, can I lick your cunt?" I asked imploringly.

"Hmmm, is that as good as you can do? I guess you don't really want it then," she said, moving a half step back and away.

"No Mistress, I do want it," I begged. I pleaded. I would have done anything, and she knew it. "I need so bad to lick you and taste your juices in my mouth. I want to pleasure you, to make your cunt hot and wet and dripping onto my face. I need to serve you...I exist to serve you."

"That's better," she purred, and moved back closer and pressed her sex to my willing mouth. Immediately I licked her slit from bottom to top, flicking her clit at the upstroke before sliding my tongue between her parted lips and probing deep inside. Working inside and then out, coating my face with her hot juices, devouring her cunt for all I was worth. Her clit was a hard nub that I rubbed with my nose as I licked her, increasingly pursing my lips around it and sucking hard, feeling immensely proud with every soft moan my attentions prompted from her lips.

"Enough," she said breathlessly, abruptly withdrawing herself from my thwarted desire. "Very good, slut, very good. You deserve a treat -- sit back, and open your mouth."

Flushed with her praise I complied, leaning back and resting my hands on the tiled floor as my Mistress parted her legs slightly wider and placed her hands either side of her pussy, pulling her cunt lips apart. The first hot jet of her piss landed on my chest, before she guided the stream down to my rock hard cock, then back up to my face and into my waiting mouth. I swallowed eagerly as the overflow poured over my face and dripped down my body. As the stream subsided -- all too soon - she leaned back in for me to clean her with my tongue once more.

Once I had finished that duty she pulled me back to my feet and led me back into the bedroom. Freeing the lead from her wrist she guided me onto the bed and instructed me to lay on my back with my hands above my head as she fastened the lead to the bedstead; then I felt soft velvet bindings circling my wrists as she bound me to the headboard. Next she had me lift my legs up so that my knees were against my chest, before placing a pillow underneath my lower back for support. Opening my legs wider she attached more bindings around each ankle that connected to the head of the bed, and a long thin rod between my feet, preventing me from closing my legs.

"My, you do look good," she said admiringly. "Such a willing slut, ready and waiting to be fucked like a good slut should be. And you do have such a beautiful cock...its no wonder you're my favourite."

Once more I felt humbled with pleasure at her compliments. "Thank you Mistress."

She reached between my legs and cupped my balls in her hand, giving them a gentle squeeze before grasping the root of my cock and stroking slowly along its length. Standing at its full 7 inches and wide girth it strained beneath her touch...I had not cum for over two weeks, as per her instruction. Leaning forward she took the head in her mouth and licked around the glans, sucking it deeper into her mouth, once and then twice before releasing it to my frustrated gasp.

Next she moved to a chest of drawers beside the bed and from one of them she took out a dildo that was realistic in appearance and roughly the same length of my own cock but not nearly as thick, and with that a small bottle of lubricant. Returning to the bed she poured some of the lube onto the dildo and applied some more of it to my asshole, before placing the head of the fake cock to my hole and began slowly rotating and pressing it inside, working gently against the muscle until my hole was wide enough to take the head inside.

Feeling it slip inside me, my sphincter tightening around the top of the shaft, I gave a deep sigh of pleasure. Slowly she worked it in deeper, small shallow strokes that invaded my ass more with each turn and inward thrust, applying more lube to enhance the penetration. Soon I could feel it pressing the sensitive gland inside my ass, a feeling of bliss that I could not have put into words if I had tried, each slowly measured stroke stretching and widening my hole to suit her purposes. Eventually she had the toy sliding in and out of my ass with ease, fucking me gently and slowly with it all the way to its base.

When she was satisfied that she had opened me up enough, she took the dildo out and got off the bed. Standing clear in my sight she watched my avid gaze with a coquettish look on her face as she slowly ran her hands over her body, stroking her nipples and cupping her breasts teasingly, moving down with one hand and casually stroking her cunt. Laughing at the desire that plainly shone in my eyes she then took out a strap on vibrator from the drawer, longer and thicker than the dildo she had just used on me. It also had a double end that penetrated inside her cunt, and a vibrating bullet that I knew when worn rubbed directly on her clit. Still watching my expression she slowly put this on before climbing back onto the bed.

"Now, slut...are you ready to be fucked?" she asked.

"Ohh, yes Mistress!" I begged. "I want you to fuck me so bad! I want you to work your cock inside me and use my ass for your pleasure. I want to be your slut and to make you cum so much!"

She laughed delightedly, wickedly. "You do please me, I have to admit. You know I shouldn't tell you this but it feels so good when I make you my bitch. No-one has ever had such a craving to please me as you do."

So saying, she rested one hand on my upturned thigh and guided the vibrator into my asshole, leaning forward and working it inside. With the press of a button the vibrator was switched on, inside me and inside her. Now she did give a loud, pleasured gasp as her sex responded to the buzzing on her clit and G-spot. The sensation in my ass heightened to a new level of ecstasy and took away my breath as she slowly ground her pelvis against me, pushing herself even deeper inside me.

Placing both hands on my legs she slowly rocked backwards and then forwards once more, gently thrusting inside me and rocking her hips in a forward circling motion before withdrawing until only the tip of the vibrator was inside me...and then pushing it all the way back in, penetrating my ass until I thought she could not get any deeper, that my pleasure could not get any greater. Then over and again, fucking me faster and harder, her simulated cock sliding in and out as easily as if my ass was a real cunt.

Her breaths came in heavier gasps as her skin became flushed and beaded with sweat, her nipples standing erect and prominent. In the midst of my own blissful subservience I could see her expression becoming one of sexual rapture, carnal desire overriding awareness.

I could see her nearing orgasm, hear it as her moans became louder and longer. Suddenly she stopped thrusting and just ground herself against my ass, bucking her hips into me as she took hold of my cock and started jerking me off. Crying out with abandonment she came loudly, and the long withheld release of my own climax was finally granted as cum erupted from my cock, spurting up to my chin and covering my chest and stomach.

Gradually her breathing began to return to normal rhythms as she brought her motions to a halt, switching off the vibrator and withdrawing it from my ass. Wordlessly she unhooked the bindings on my ankles and lowered my feet back down to the bed as I lay there, covered in my own cum, sated and immensely proud that she had satisfied her needs on my willing body.

"One last reward for you, slut," she whispered huskily as she leaned in and started licking the cum from my chin, sucking it into her mouth; then moving up, pressing her lips to mine and French kissing my jism into my own waiting mouth. Then again, to collect and transfer it from my chest and stomach, until there was no more and I had swallowed it all.