Served Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Keep your arms up, Deen...My hands need to be all over you” Jay directed Denise, who complied with the order. His hands now free to traverse and caress his sister’s body, Jay immediately took hold of her shapely buttocks, angling his left hand inside of it like an arrow. “Mmphh...ohh...nuh..nuh..” she panted, feeling Jay’s fingers twist and turn inside her hole. Denise was now officially, one-hundred percent his, and he knew it. Her soft, moist insides felt like heaven; Denise’s reaction to being ravaged and taken like this confirmed agreement with the feeling. Inserting three fingers into her and making a claw-like formation, Jay swirled the inside walls of Denise’s pussy until her shrieks and begs caused him to halt.

“No more...please no more..Take me upstairs..Make love to me..Fuck me, Jay...NOW!” she urged, slumping against the wall. “It’s time, sweet Deen..Let’s go” he said, leading her upstairs to her bedroom. Denise’s glossy-eyed look spoke of sexual wanting, a requirement to be taken and made love to, for as much as her body could take. Then more. Jay positioned her in the bed’s middle, slightly sunken portion, spreading her legs fully and taking his place atop her sweating body. His own pulsating, hard member grazed over her pussy as Jay made himself comfortable, further teasing her. “Inside of me..Ineedyouinsideofme...Jay...doit” she begged.

Jay lowered his hips into hers, causing initial insertion. Denise turned her head to the left, moaning, as Jay pumped and thrusted into her. Her high-pitched shrieks were growing with each thrust and entry, and Jay was only beginning to pleasure her. Continuing the traditional sex position for about forty-five minutes, the two had developed a rhythm with one another, a back and forth, maximum insertion flow that caused numerous vocal outbursts. “God, Jay!! Give it to me!!! Ahhh!!!!” she exclaimed, impaling Jay’s back with her ten long nails. “Dig, Deen..Dig...Make me bleed and feel it..Dig!” he ordered his sister, who slashed and scratched at his back with her well-manicured aquas. Jay had always had a fantasy about his sister doing this to him, and, now that it had happened, he wanted it to be memorable. Judging by the next day’s mirror image of a back that looked as if sliced by razor wire during a prison break, it was deduced that Denise had fulfilled this fantasy well.

Alternatively during the evening and early morning hours, Jay would trade positions with Denise, allowing experiment of having her on top, anal, and the impromptu cock-sucking that she obviously enjoyed. He would spew on or inside of her several times, much to her delight. Denise had also surprised Jay when, during one particularly passionate and intense episode, she proved her agility had not left her, managing to bend her left leg to near shoulder level as Jay plowed her again and again. Denise’s background in dancing and performing obviously served her well. In the silence of her home, Denise would encounter wild lovemaking as she never had before, made even better by the fact that it was her own brother being the supplier of such pleasure.

Upon waking the next morning, wrapped within one another in pretzel-like fashion, Denise was first to exit the bed, well-satisfied and happier than she had been since shortly after her marriage. “Huns, you want breakfast or something?” she prodded Jay as he rolled around her bed, seeking her body next to his. “Umm..sure, whatever you feel like making. Or, you can come back down here and we can go at it again.” he suggested, tugging her arm and leaning her in for a good-morning liplock. “C’mon” she said, “I’ll make us eggs or something...Not that lying back down underneath you isn’t very tempting..I don’t know how much more I can take!” she said, observing as Jay took a standing position and stole another liplock.

The two then reentered the kitchen and enjoyed a full breakfast, along with honest conversation. “Jay..” Denise said, running her fingers over his face, “When can we do this again? I mean, we obviously like it, like being together, right? Besides being the best sex I’ve probably ever had, you and I really do have a bond. Whadya think?” Jay took Denise’s hand, caressed her palm and sinewy fingers, and, with a deep look into her eyes, responded. “Listen to me, Deen. I love you. You know that. What we did last night and this morning was, to me, the start of a long-term thing, the cementing of our already great bond. I’m willing to come up here, or, bring you to my house, on a regular basis so we can be together as often as possible. And (chuckling), the sex IS fantastic! I say we keep this to ourselves, and continue being happy with one another. I love you, Denise”.

Denise and Jay then agreed that this was more than a one-time, wild thing between brother and sister, reconfirming desire to continue such as a casual sexual relationship, with the added caveat of deep feelings for one another. And neither has been happier since.

12