Service Provider Ch. 14-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't miss the next action-packed chapter! For the first time, Matt's two submissives entertain for a party.

Chapter Twenty-Three -- Spring break party

Janice, Matt's sexy, young sub mother, and Lauren, their eighteen year-old slave neighbor, were not admitted into the den for several days before the party.

After spending a couple of hours at a local strip club, the wealthy men and their sons began arriving in expensive vehicles around 10:00 pm. They'd already been drinking and were excited. The men had no idea that Janice was Matt's mother. Once Matt had introduced his two submissives, the men immediately forgot their names. The two women served everybody strong drinks and were themselves plied with alcohol. The men snacked from a buffet table of hors d'ouevres.

"Gentlemen, you may use my slaves simultaneously in all their openings. However, a basic rule is that nobody is permitted to climax inside them. Nor are you permitted to cum in your pants. All discharges have to land directly on Lauren or Janice. Another rule is that our evening is over when I say it is. And everybody stays together in the den the entire time. This is a group scene, no private rooms. Does everybody agree?" There was a murmur of assent and a couple of jokes.

"Dance for us!" one of the boys yelled to Lauren. Matt began playing raucous, bump-and-grind dance music mixed with sexy R&B and some hip-hop. Then he started videotaping. The boys helped Lauren up onto one of the coffee tables. Matt adjusted the lighting so spotlights illuminated her. Lauren and Janice had been studying a tape Matt gave them of professional exotic dancers, and they'd had fun practicing their moves for a week, critiquing each other.

As Lauren began gyrating on the table, the boys gathered around her and started clapping and whistling. When Lauren began stripping, the fathers sat on the couch and yelled for Janice to strip as well. The two women synchronized their movements by removing articles of clothing at the same time. One of the boys (#1) picked up a spray bottle filled with heated massage oil while another (#2) grabbed a whip.

When Janice had removed her blouse and skirt, the men demanded lap dances. She started on a guy at the end by dancing suggestively in front of him, her bra-covered breasts and panty-covered pussy in his face. Facing him, she sat in his lap, rubbing her breasts in his face. The guy in the middle (#2) poked #1 in the rib. "Remember, Tom, no cumming in your pants!" Close to losing it, Tom grunted and pushed Janice off his lap, so she moved to #2.

Matt set down the video camera, took scissors and carefully cut slits in Janice's panties, both over her pussy and ass. When she turned back to #2, his cock was loose, sticking up. He pulled her to him and pushed her shoulders down till she was impaled on his pole. He licked her breasts through the bra but it didn't take long for him to reach the point of no return. She pushed off his dick, sat on his thighs and grabbed him in her fist. His cum spurted up onto her face and chest.

Lauren was giving the boys a great show. Once she'd removed her blouse and skirt, Matt also cut slits in the front and rear of her panties. Boy #1 would occasionally spray her with the hot massage oil while #2 would whip her, anywhere and everywhere. Kneeling at the edge of the table, she'd thrust her oil-dripping breasts in their faces or knelt with her head on the table and her ass pointing at them, spreading her cheeks with her hand, bumping and grinding. Once boy #1 shot a blast of oil at the top of her ass crack, boy #2 whipped her ass cheeks. Aiming carefully, he let loose a blistering hit that landed perfectly on the dark ring of her asshole. Lauren screamed and begged them to fuck her ass, as long as they wouldn't whip her there again.

While Janice had been fucking #2, #1 had been drinking vodka and lubing his cock. As soon as #2 had geysered onto her breasts and belly, #1 grabbed Janice's wrist, lifted her off #2's cock and spun her around so her back was to him. When #1 pulled her onto him he inserted his dick into her ass. He kept slapping her ass so she'd continue dancing on his cock while he yanked the bra down off her breasts and mauled them. About to climax, he pushed her up off his cock and spewed a load all over her ass cheeks.

The boys were standing at the edge of the table. Being young, they all wanted the thrill of a blowjob before any fucking. Lauren knelt at the corner of the table. One boy stuffed his dick in her mouth. She blew him while giving hand jobs to the oil-covered dicks of the other two. The boys had agreed to rotate so each would have a blowjob. They also agreed to cum in unison. Lauren was such a great cocksucker and giver of hand jobs that they erupted together, drenching her entire front with three mammoth loads of spunk.

Meanwhile, the men had half-led, half-carried Janice to a second coffee table where she knelt on hands and knees, dual strands of cum running down the rear of her thighs. While #1 caned her breasts unmercifully and #2 cruelly cropped her back and cum-covered ass with a flogger, #3 lay on his back while she lowered her cunt onto his shaft. She was aware of how hot she must look in Matt's camera, the cane breaking the skin of her breasts and cum flying off her ass as the crop lay into her cheeks.

Once the boys had hosed Lauren with their cum from three sides, they stood around, awkward and undecided, drinking thirstily. Knowing they were novices and eager to do her best for the video, Lauren suggested they clamp her tits. Boy #3 picked a pair of clamps with tiny bells and attached them to the girl's large nipples. "You're not going to bind my tits, are you?" she asked innocently. They took a long red nylon rope and crudely but effectively tied it around her fat breasts, much tighter than she had expected.

Matt, who was busy going back and forth shooting two scenes with two women, prompted the boys to follow the lead of their fathers with Janice. Fortunately for Lauren, the boys couldn't use the cane, which was currently laying into Janice's flesh, so they chose a cat. For a first-timer, #2 was surprisingly vicious as he flayed the kneeling girl. When he paused after three dozen brutal strikes, she sobbed through her tears, "Please don't whip my tits on the nipples, because of the clamps." The boys thought she was joking, so when #1 took the cat and began punishing her chest, he made no effort to avoid her nipples. When the cat met her nipples, she screamed so loudly that nobody could remotely hear the chimes of the clamp-bells. Sobbing in torment, they pushed Lauren onto her hands and knees, cum dripping from her downward pointing face and breasts onto the black table.

Janice's dual whipping, plus the presence of the camera, drove her into a frenzy, drops of cum from her lap dance with #2 falling onto the sweaty, hairy chest of #3. Once he had pulled his long, thin prick out of her cunt and sprayed his discharge onto her freshly whipped breasts, #1 and #2 stopped the beating. Guy #1, who had fucked her ass during the lap dance but not yet fucked her cunt, replaced #3 underneath her and rammed his prick up her hot cunt, sopping wet from the fuck with #3. Guy #2, who had never fucked anybody in the ass, shoved it in her rear and pumped away. Guy #1 drove his cock, dripping with her cunt juices, into her willing mouth. Always conscious of Matt and his camera, she gave an inspired performance during the triple-fuck. Matt was happy that her hair was cropped so short, so the camera always had an unobstructed view of her face as her thick lips and wide mouth blew the guys. Guy #3 was surprised when she brought him to another orgasm after five minutes, two minutes after #1 and #2 had their second climaxes of the evening on her chest and back.

Boy #1 was too shy and inexperienced to attempt a double penetration of Lauren. It was an incredible turn-on for all three of the kids just to clamp and whip their first submissive. So #1 fucked her cunt first, doggy-style, careful to shoot his large second load onto her welted back and ass. Then #2 crawled beneath her and pulled her hips down, driving his dick into her hot cunt, pulling her clamps and slapping her breasts. Boy #3, the bravest, cautiously oiled his cock and very carefully pushed it up her ass, inch by inch. After the pain of the initial double penetration had subsided, Lauren loved the power and sluttishness of her first double-fuck, a gift for her master, Matthew. Within three or four minutes after they'd been pounding into her in tandem, they pulled out of her, their cocks spitting shot after heavy shot, drenching her entire torso front and back.

The women thought it was over. The men and their sons collapsed on the sofa and chairs, slapping each other's backs, exchanging comments, bragging about their prowess and finishing their drinks. They left the women lying side by side on the adjoining tables, Janice sprawled on her back and Lauren lying on her side, facing Janice. Not only were they covered head to toe in semen, but they were lying in twin lakes of it. Moreover, flecks of blood crisscrossed their breasts, backs and asses.

Guy #3 noticed the clamps on Lauren's bound breasts, so he picked up a pair of two-inch wide rubber bands. He slapped Janice's bloodied breasts to wake her. She opened her cum-stained eyelids to see his sweating face leering down into hers. He drew the rubber bands over her breasts. She moaned as the bindings closed down on her fresh welts. He was impressed by how much the strong, thick bands made her breasts bulge. The other guys applauded. Guy #1 closed a pair of clover clamps on her nipples. She yelled and tried to raise herself. She had raised her torso up via her hands and feet when they slipped on the cum-drenched surface and she fell back, cum splashing up from the table and spraying Lauren's front. The men laughed.

Guy #2 whispered to his son, whereupon the boy picked up two more clamps. With another boy raising Lauren's limp leg, Guy #2's son sank a clamp into the girl's lower labia. Her eyes flew open in shock and pain. The boy quickly added the remaining clamp to the other pussy lip as Lauren cried out, the boys slapping each other's backs and doing high fives in congratulation of their inventiveness.

Only then was it really over. While the women were moaning softly, Matt stopped videotaping and the guests dressed, shook his hand, slapped him on the back and thanked him profusely. They said it had been an extraordinary, unforgettable evening. The fathers said they wouldn't forget Matt and promised that within a few weeks he'd be seeing their appreciation. Although Matt said it wasn't necessary, the guests also thanked Janice and Lauren, lying sprawled in a daze. The guests said the women would also receive gifts.

Once they'd left, Matt photographed the women with his digital still camera, recording their two bodies, inundated with a mix of oil, sweat, blood and cum on their tanned, bronzed flesh. It looked like a truck had dumped a full load of spunk on them. Although Lauren was barely conscious, he positioned his cock beneath her pussy clamps and roughly drove into her ass. Except for her bell-clamps, she barely made a sound as he ravaged her ass, snapping the rubber bands on Janice's breasts until he quickly came. His cock made a sucking sound as he pulled out of the girl's ass, followed by a gusher of cum falling onto the table.

Matt picked up a large serving spoon from the buffet table and cleaned it. He straddled his mother and dragged the spoon along the table's surface, filling it. He grabbed a handful of Janice's gooey hair and pulled up her head. There was one final degradation due her. He held the spoon at her mouth. Dutifully, she opened wide and, staring into his eyes, swallowed as he poured in the men's cum. He slapped Lauren's breast so she'd pay attention, the nipple-bell ringing. "I'm proud of you both. Your first gangbang. Lauren's first double-fuck and Janice's hot triple-fuck." He refilled the spoon and fed Janice another load. "You're both lucky. I didn't expect the men to focus only on Janice and leave Lauren to their sons. And the opposite as well: I thought the boys would fuck you too, Janice." Releasing her head, he tugged the slimy rubber bands off her abused breasts and undid the clamps from her nipples, her teeth clenched as blood returned to them.

Matt turned to Lauren and also spoon-fed her a couple of loads of cum from the other table. "Lauren, I can't wait for Mr. Wheland to see you on tape." He removed the red rope from her breasts and the bell-clamps from her nipples and unclamped the teeth from her pussy lips. "I'm sure he'll be pleased with your obedience tonight." She cried out as the circulation returned.

In the morning, Matt would treat their wounds. He guessed that in the light of day they'd barely be able to walk or sit. The spotlights would keep them warm overnight. They had passed out, legs spread wide as cum dripped from their four distended holes onto the slick table, both faces turned to the side, cheeks and foreheads resting on a sea of cum.

Matt went to bed, wondering how many days it would take for them to heal, so he could whip and fuck them repeatedly, all by himself. A week later, the gifts arrived. There were two first-class, round-trip tickets to Europe, a paid reservation for a suite at a four-star Paris hotel, a large gift certificate to an exclusive, specialty boutique, and a paid reservation for a week at an exclusive resort in the French countryside. According to the elegant brochure, it was a discriminating resort, available by invitation only, where men could relax and be uninhibited with their personal "attendants."

A cryptic postscript stated that Lauren was not appropriate for the club. Lauren was disappointed but accepted the situation bravely. So that she would not feel neglected, Matt made arrangements for her to attend another of the Vice Chancellor's pool parties and spend a week at his house. Matt also arranged for Lauren to spend a week with Father Hood as a special novitiate in his private chambers. Matt figured those two weeks would more than occupy Lauren.

Matt sighed. His friends were generous. Neither Janice nor he had been to Europe. He could imagine his beautiful submissive displayed in a classy Parisian hotel, like a tableaux in a Helmut Newton photograph. She would be strapped in front of a marble fireplace and freshly whipped, his cum running down the rear of her lacy French stockings. He could also imagine Janice, exposed and humiliated in front of the staff of an enormous chateau in the country, like "The Story of O."

Yes, life was good. Janice would be exposed to the educational strictures of a new culture and learn new French "recipes." Besides, didn't she already have a French maid's uniform?

However, Matt had no idea of the special nature of this restricted club.

In Part 3, master and slave experience new levels of submission and degradation, at Janice's birthday party and at a unique and exclusive French chateau.

1...5678910