Service with a Smile Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it? Sleep with your kid? What's the catch? She's underage and you'll have me busted?"

"No tricks. She's college educated, and quite brilliant. Unfortunately, she's completely inadept, socially. She's never dated, and to the best of my knowledge, never even kissed a boy. Your task is to have sexual intercourse - before we leave the resort."

That left only two days, and we hadn't even met. If she was that smart, then scams and tricks would be obvious. Somehow, the challenge excited me. Why couldn't I do this? Despite the time frame, despite Harriett's presence, despite the intellectual capability of my target and potential partner? "You've got a deal." For the first time, we shook hands. Hers was soft and clammy.

"You're supposed to be having a good time, Mum. Must you always do business?"

The voice, deep and raspy, came from a lanky woman, at least six foot two, in a long skirt, short sleeve blouse and dark hair pulled up into a bun, standing above us. A matching suit jacket draped over one arm.

"Olivia!" Rianne stood and hugged the newcomer. This was her daughter? There was almost no meat on the bones of this young lady. Shit, my cock would split her in half if we fucked. Why did she look familiar? She couldn't have been at Zenellis's Wisconsin orgy, could she? No, that wasn't it.

The two women broke their embrace. "Harvey, this is my daughter, Olivia, the one I was telling you about. Olivia, dear, this is Harvey Marcus, Harriett's husband."

The difference in their heights was comical. And then it hit me. Comic. Olivia. Olive. Damn, it was as if she'd stepped out the pages of a Popeye comic book. Skinny, bowlegged, pointy nose, like Olive Oil. All we needed now was a sailor with bulging biceps and a fat guy begging for a hamburger.

"Mum, you know I prefer O. I hate the name Olivia. It reminds people of olives."

I could see why. I'd been asked to stuff an olive, fill her pimento pussy. My internal joking must have shown up on my face.

"Did I say something funny?" Olivia asked.

"No, of course not. I love olives."

"Marvelous! You two will have the chance to get to know each other better." Rianne's smile was crooked. "You'll be sharing a suite."

"What?" Olivia's attention jumped back and forth between me and her mother.

"Harriett and I will be working like dogs, day and night, to turn this week's contacts into customers," said Rianne. "It doesn't make sense for us to be separated, for even a moment."

"But Mum, I wanted some quality time with you. There are things we need to talk about-"

"It's done. Now, let's go back to our rooms and freshen up for dinner. Do you have a key, Harvey?"

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the plastic card.

"I'll give Harriett my spare for our room. Now run along."

Olivia and I shared an elevator up to our quarters. Just inside after the door oozed shut, Olivia exploded. "I don't know how you forced my mother to make this ridiculous swap-"

I held up my hands. "Don't blame me! This was your mother's idea. Didn't you see the look on my face? I wasn't smiling." I was, inside, watching her mother engineer the set-up.

"Why would she do this? Throw us together like this? I wanted some quality time with her. And now, I get to share this - space - with you."

Our shared "space" was a suite of sorts, a kitchenette and living room combined, but with a single bedroom. Thankfully, twin beds. A king instead, and I believed Olivia would have stormed out.

"We'll make the best of it," I said. "There's only two more days. You want the bathroom first?"

"Yes." She turned and walked into a wall, shook her head, and on second try successfully missed the door frame. "Just so you know. I'm not that kind of girl."

What, not a klutz? Or not an easy lay? "Got it."

This was going to be a lot tougher than I thought.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Send me an email and tell me what you think. Copyright (c) 2007, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12