Service with a Smile Ch. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia returned with a small tube and held it out. "Desensitizing gel."

"What do you use it for?" I asked.

"Teething mostly."

I didn't ask what kind of animals had teething pain.

"We should only use a dab. Spread your legs as far as you can. I wish I had the proper tool to see inside your vagina. I'll have to just feel my way. At least I'll know when I find-"

"Ohhhhh."

"There it is. Along the roof about one and a half inches in."

Claudia put a bit of gel on her finger. "I have to do this quick or my finger will go numb."

Claudia jabbed her index digit into Inga's pussy. Inga flinched. "Sorry."

"So now do we wait?" I asked.

Claudia tapped her finger on the headboard. "Nope. Ready to test." Claudia waved us together like boxers in the ring. Inga was already laying back legs spread so I moved into fucking position.

"You'll need a spotter," said Claudia.

Inga's eyebrows tilted. "A what?"

"If your organs get too insensitive, you could fuck yourselves bloody. Pain hurts for a reason, so people don't overdo."

"So you'll stay and watch?" Inga didn't look too pleased at the prospect.

"Oh yes. And if this works, I'd like to do a paper on it."

"An academic piece on Inga and me? No way."

"It would be anonymous. We can leave your faces out of any pictures."

"You mean people would see pictures of my naked body?" Inga's knees rocked.

"Inside mostly, but probably some orientation shots of your pubic area."

"You wouldn't need pictures of my dick would you?" I asked.

"No. I guess not, although it's a beauty. Maybe I can use a dildo to show absolute depth."

All during our conversation I was slyly slipping deeper into Inga's cunt. No over-the-top reaction! Claudia's goop worked! For the first time, the pressure of her vaginal walls caressed my cock. I felt good inside Inga, but how was she feeling? Her hands on my ass, urging me deeper, provided the answer.

"Do you still have feeling in your penis?" Claudia asked.

"Yes. Oh yes." I picked up the pace. "Oh god yes." This was marvelous. Inga and I were finally fucking in the normal manner.

"You're going to cum in me, right?" Inga held onto my ass for dear life.

"Yes, oh yes." I pumped furiously. Desensitizing jell or not, I was going to climax in my little vixen, the one who offered me service and was now getting serviced by me, in the way only I could deliver. Inga cried out, reaching what I hoped was a vaginal orgasm. I shouted simultaneously with a penetrating spurt of cum, a thrilling climax, something Inga and I had never mutually achieved.

"Let me check for damage," said Claudia.

I pulled out and rolled to the side.

Inga got in bed with us. Instead of getting crowded out and falling on the floor, I stood up. Claudia stuck her face between Inga's thighs, mouth open.

Inga jumped at the touch of Claudia's tongue to her labia. "Shit. What are trying to do, make me into a lesbian?"

Claudia took a breather. "No, not at all. I'm bi. I like sex with men and women. It's just that, you're so cute and sexy, I got carried away. I wanted to share your experience with Mr. Marcus, without interfering. I couldn't help myself. Can I continue?"

Inga looked at me for my opinion, or permission, or something. "If it felt good, why not?"

Inga nodded. Claudia bent over and worked mouth magic on Inga's pussy. Inga wiggled and cooed with pleasure. Claudia's ass waved gently. Her legs were spread just a bit. With such an available target, I couldn't help myself either. I was always a sucker for tall Nordic blondes. I sidled up behind her and pressed forward.

"Oh god." Claudia hummed, which made Inga go nuts. Which sounded so erotic, I thrust faster and deeper. Which motivated Claudia to get even more aggressive at Inga's pussy. It was all too much to handle. I grabbed Claudia's hips and shot whatever I had left in one deep dive. Claudia moaned. Inga screamed. We collapsed in a pile of sweaty overlapping body parts.

"Norma asked me to try stuff with her but I always refused," said Inga. "I had no idea." I expected that Norma would get a pleasant surprise when she and Inga hooked up next. "You fucked her again, didn't you?"

I nodded. "I couldn't help it. She's so beautiful."

Claudia blushed, a change from her light complexion.

"You're right." Inga pulled Claudia's face close and kissed her, mouth open.

It was Claudia's turn to be surprised. She turned to face me, her mouth wet with pussy juice and Inga's saliva. "And you've been doing this all night?"

"Un huh. It's the company that keeps me going."

Claudia kissed me with love juice lips. Inga wept.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Making love with you was so good. It was worth waiting for."

Claudia sat next to her, comforting her with a hug. And a reach-around breast fondle. "There, there."

Annie stuck her head in. "Can you please keep it down? Some of us want to sleep."

After all of that sex and as many orgasms, it wouldn't be difficult to keep it down. Even a naked Annie in bed wouldn't get me erect. I wiped the thought before my brain could redirect blood flow to my genitals.

I patted the pillow. "Come on, let's get some sleep." I wasn't sure if Claudia would stay.

Inga glanced at the clock radio on the nightstand. "Shit! I need to go. I have a long drive, and Mom will wonder where I am."

"You didn't tell her you were going to visit me?"

"Are you kidding? Norma is covering for me." Inga walked to her clothes, scattered on the floor. I wrapped the sheet around my waist. It was false modesty.

Claudia headed for the door. "My clothes are in Tina's room down the hall. Thanks for the ride, Lone Ranger."

"No, thank you, my faithful companion, for helping me and Inga connect." It was the wrong word, but I was too tired to pick a better one.

Inga got dressed. Even watching her put on clothes was erotic. She did have a special place in my heart. And my pants.

"Drive careful." I stood and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. It was too fatherly a gesture.

"I will." She pressed herself against me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Her hand wandered down, taking hold of my prick. "And keep this in your pants for a change."

"I will." I knew that was a lie, and she probably knew it too.

Looking out the window, I watched Inga drive away. How would Inga's experience with Claudia affect her relationship with her best friend Norma? Would Inga pursue physical female-to-female intimacy? Better yet, maybe she'd climb into bed with her mother, the psychotic therapist. I'd buy a ticket to see that. I curled up, exhausted.

* * *

The next morning, I woke up alone in Annie's bed. No sign of my daughter. No Inga, probably already home after Claudia and I gave her a thorough workout. No Claudia, probably riding a horse instead of me. The others were probably still sleeping. I got semi-erect just recalling the sex marathon.

I put on my clothes and walked outside to the parking lot. When I reached into my pocket, I found my house keys but no car key. And the place I'd parked my car was empty! What the hell?

(continued)

* * * * * * * * * *

So, Mr. Marcus finally got Inga, plus a bonus, Claudia. And that doesn't count numerous penetrations before the main event.

But the story of his visit to campus isn't over yet. Where's his car? A simple tow by campus security, or something more complicated that leads to more sex?

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Yes, this chapter was way too late. But besides that, what do you think?

Send me an email.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12