Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers

"This was your father's bachelor party and his best friends talked me into being the girl in the cake," Karin told them with a laugh. "Boy, was he surprised."

"Weren't you nervous being naked in front of everyone?" Kelly asked, turning to look at her parents, one foot on the ground, her pussy wide open.

"This was your father's wildest dream, for me to fuck all of his friends," Karin continued. "So I decided that the last thing I'd do for him is give him his wish before we got married, that way it would be out of his system."

"I can't believe it," Kelly said, watching as Jason flushed bright red as Karin obviously massaged his cock through his trousers in front of Kelly.

"Don't you think we should turn this off?" Jason asked Karin, suddenly very uncomfortable. "Is this something they need to see?"

"Oh, dad, don't be so square," Kelly said, turning back to the screen. "You were obviously cool once anyway."

As they watched the screen, Karin was pulled to the floor on her hands and knees and one of the men got behind her and shoved his cock into her while another man knelt in front of her and she began to suck his cock. The only sound in the room for the next 30 minutes was heavy breathing as they all watched Karin fuck and suck every one of the men at the party, finally sucking and then fucking Jason on a table in front of everyone. When the video ended, Kelly got to her feet, her face flushed.

"You two are so cool!" Kelly said. "I can't believe how that turned me on," she said, rubbing herself under her t-shirt. "I'm going to bed now. Good-night," as she leaned over and kissed them both on the cheek, managing to press her hand into Jason's lap and squeeze his cock, never mind that Karin's hand was under hers.

"Yeah, me, too," John said, getting to his feet. "Pretty incredible video."

"Oh, Jason, let's go to bed and fuck, please," Karin pleaded after their children left the room, her hand massaging his hard cock.

Without a word Jason got to his feet, pulling Karin after him into their bedroom, pushing her onto the bed and jumping on top, savagely taking her and fucking her until he came, then he rolled over and seemed to sleep. Karin smiled to herself, very pleased with the progress of the evening so far. She had enjoyed seeing the video again. It had been over 18 years since it happened and she had only seen it once before, on their honeymoon. She drifted off to sleep, setting her internal clock to awaken her if and when Jason got up.

She almost missed it, so gently did he get up from the bed. Karin watched him through nearly closed eyes as he tip-toed naked from their room. She waited 30 seconds and then silently followed him, just in time to see him slip into Kelly's room and shut the door behind him. Karin followed him down the hall but went into John's room, sliding into his bed and waking him up before crawling under the covers to suck his cock hard so he could fuck her.

Meanwhile, Kelly awaked to the sensation of Jason sitting on the edge of her bed. Opening her eyes, she saw his cock standing up from his lap.

"Oh, dad, you did come," Kelly breathed, letting her hand wrap around his cock. "Will you fuck me now?" she asked, leaning over and licking the head of his cock.

"Get on your hands and knees, Kelly," Jason instructed. "We don't have much time. I need to go back to my bed before your mother wakes up and misses me."

"Okay," Kelly said, turning over and getting on her hands and knees, presenting her ass and pussy to her father. "Fuck me now, dad, fuck me hard."

With an almost animal-like cry, Jason Redson plunged his hard cock into his daughter's pussy, almost dying when he felt the velvety tightness of her squeezing his cock. He began stroking and stroking, delighting in the sensations her pussy caused him. Kelly was ooohing and ahhing and wriggling her ass against her father as he plunged his cock again and again into her pussy.

"That's it, dad, fuck me, fuck me," Kelly panted, knowing that he wouldn't last much longer. "Cum inside of me, dad, cum inside of me," she implored him.

Jason groaned as his balls exploded, cum shooting into his daughter's pussy as she continued to milk him. When Jason finished cumming, Kelly fell forward, banging her head into the wall.

"Be careful, Kelly," Jason told her. "You don't want to wake anyone up, do you?"

"No. I'm sorry, dad," she said, turning around and laying on her back, her pussy wide open and dripping with his cum. "I loved the feeling of you fucking me," she said. "I can't wait until we do it again."

"Yes, I liked it, too," Jason agreed, "but I have to get back to my room now. Are you okay?"

"Umm, I'm fine," Kelly said. "Thank you so much."

"Good-night, Kelly," Jason said, carefully opening the door and backing out, shutting it quietly before turning to go back down the hall.

But as he turned, he ran into Karin as she carefully shut the door to John's room, her naked body against his naked body.

"Karin!" Jason started. "What are you..."

"What are you doing coming out of Kelly's room naked like that?" she asked, her hands on her own naked hips. "And what is that all over your cock?" she asked, reaching out and grabbing it in her hand and feeling the still wet slipperiness of it. "Have you been fucking Kelly?" she asked.

"Karin, I can explain," Jason tried to say, terrified of being caught like this.

"What's going on?" Kelly asked, opening her door and seeing her parents naked outside of her door.

"Kelly, has your father been in your room tonight?" Karin asked her.

"Well, yeah," Kelly admitted.

"And what happened?"

"Well, he, uh, you know, he fucked me," Kelly said, standing naked in the hall next to the two of them.

"Jason, what have you to say for yourself?" Karin asked, indignant.

"But, but, but what were you doing coming out of John's room?" he asked suddenly, trying to shift the attention away from himself.

"That's not the question," Karin said.

"You were coming out of John's room naked like that?" he asked. "Why?"

"Check her pussy, dad, see if she's got John's cum in her like I have yours in me," Kelly suggested, laughing.

"Don't you dare," Karin said as Jason grabbed her by the arm and jammed a hand between her legs, withdrawing it dripping with cum. "So what!" Karin said defiantly, sticking her chin and her chest out. "You were in there fucking Kelly, so I went and fucked John. What about it?"

"But he's your son."

"But she's your daughter."

"I think we need to talk," Jason said, "in our bedroom."

"I think I need to have a talk with Kelly," Karin said, "in her bedroom. I don't know if I want to sleep in your bed anymore."

"Karin!" Jason said as she took Kelly by the arm and led her into her room, shutting the door behind them.

"You and I are going to have a talk," Jason said after opening the door to John's room and sticking his head in.

"Sure, dad, whatever you say," John agreed, laughing silently to himself.

Fuming, Jason went back to his own bed by himself, waiting for Karin so they could talk. But she didn't come and he got tired and fell asleep, not waking up until morning to the sensation of his cock being sucked. Looking down, he saw Kelly between his legs swallowing his cock. When she saw that he was awake, she crawled up his body and easily impaled herself on his now-hard cock, smiling at him.

"Good morning, dad," she said, riding his cock. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Kelly, what are you doing?" Jason asked, groaning in pleasure as her pussy milked him. "Where's your mother?"

"Oh, mom's fucking John again," she said. "And I figured that since you got to fuck me last night, it was my turn this morning"

"Does your mother know?"

"Oh, yeah, she knows," Kelly said, rocking her hips back and forth.

"And she doesn't care?"

"Oh, she cares, but she also likes John's cock, I think," Kelly told him. "She says he's bigger than you are."

"She says what?" Jason asked, his cock flagging as he heard this.

"Oh, don't go getting soft on me," Kelly said, increasing her tempo.

"Breakfast will be ready in five minutes," Karin said from the doorway. "Will you two be done by then?"

"Karin!" Jason exclaimed, trying to sit up.

"I'll have him cumming in no time, mom," Kelly said, grinding herself into him.

"Oh, my god," Jason said, laying back as his orgasm started, cum shooting into Kelly's hungry pussy.

"Yeah, that's it," Kelly said, humping him like crazy. "Cum in me, cum hard."

When it was over, Jason lay like a dead man, worn out physically and mentally.

"Come on, breakfast is waiting," Kelly said, pulling him from the bed.

Jason grabbed his robe and followed a naked Kelly to the breakfast table where John was already seated, a smile on his face.

"So, you two finished finally," he said. "It's about time."

"Mom, you have cum running down your legs," Kelly said with a laugh.

"So I do," Karin agreed, spreading her legs and looking down.

"Let me help," Kelly said, quickly scooting to her knees in front of her mother and licking at the trails of cum that ran down her thighs, then sticking her face right into her mother's pussy and sucking on it while Jason watched with his mouth hanging open. "Umm, that's so good," she said as she got to her feet and took her place at the table.

Jason ate in a daze, hardly daring to believe what had happened to him in the last 12 hours. Karin finished eating and got up to wash the dishes.

"John, do you mind helping me?" she asked.

"Sure, mom, what do you want?"

"Jason, you're going to be late to work," Karin noticed, looking at the clock.

"Oh, god, I better get dressed," he said, jumping to his feet.

"Fuck me from behind while I'm washing the dishes, John," Karin requested as Jason stood there dumbfounded.

"Sure, mom," John said, dropping his shorts and moving behind her while she spread her legs wide.

Jason stared in amazement as his son's huge cock, and it was certainly larger than his, he noticed, eased into Karin's pussy from behind. John began to slowly fuck her while she continued washing the dishes.

"Umm, that's nice, John." Karin said, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Now fuck me hard," she said, resuming her dishwashing.

Jason shook his head as he left the room to go get dressed. His whole world was unraveling. When he finished dressing and went to leave through the garage, Kelly was on her knees next to her brother and mother as John pulled his cum-shooting cock from Karin's pussy and Kelly sucked it into her mouth, swallowing him easily as he continued to cum.

"See you later, dear," Karin said, standing up and watching as Kelly finished sucking John off.

"We're going to the movies tonight," John said to his father as Kelly continued to suck him. "So we'll see you later."

Jason was speechless as he left, getting into his car to drive to work. He had to be dreaming.

Karin, Kelly, and John were rolling with laughter when Jason drove off.

"You two are wonderful," Karin said, hugging them both. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you. That worked just wonderfully. But you'd better get dressed and get to school, and Tom's due to arrive any minute."

John and Kelly went to get dressed for school, laughing the whole time.

Tom arrived not two minutes later and immediately pushed Karin over the back of a chair, pulling her robe up and exposing her. When he saw her pussy, he smiled, realizing that she had already been fucked very recently. So, wetting his cock in her pussy, he pushed it up and drove it all the way into her ass in one stroke, causing her to gasp out loud. Quickly he was slamming his cock in and out of her ass, fucking her like crazy.

"Oh, hi, Tom," John said when he saw him.

"Hi, Mr. Henderson," Kelly said, reaching between his legs to fondle his balls. "Hope you have a nice day, mom."

"Bye, you two," Karin gasped, turning to look at them. "I'll see you later."

"You sure do have two great kids," Tom said to Karin as he fucked her ass. "I only hope Becky turns out half as good."

Becky was very much on Kelly's mind as she and John rode to school. She still had not confronted her about trying to sabotage them at Bob and Kathy Adams' house, but she still had her doubts about her. Tonight would be the real test. If she came through, she would be fine and she'd help them make lots of money.

When Kelly finally caught up with her at school, Becky was sort of aloof.

"Becky, I haven't seen you in days," Kelly said, hugging her. "Where have you been?"

"I've had things to do," she replied, outwardly neutral, but inside feeling her stomach churn with excitement when she felt Kelly's embrace.

"Well, we're expecting you to join us tonight," Kelly said. "Don't you remember?"

"About what?"

"We're going to visit your father at his office tonight," Kelly reminded her. "And we're going to blindfold him for the entire evening. That way he's going to eat your pussy and fuck your pussy and your ass and he'll never know it's you."

"I don't think so," Becky said. "I've changed my mind."

"Well, I don't think so," Kelly told her sternly. "You're being silly and you know it. You love it. I've seen you. You be at your father's office at 8:00 or you'll never ever get to talk to me or John again. And I mean it," Kelly said, turning and storming off, really pissed off at Becky and hoping that her threat had worked.

When they got home after school that afternoon, Karin was laying on the sofa naked, playing with herself.

"Hi, mom," Kelly said, bending over to kiss her. "How was your day after Tom left?"

"Oh, okay, I guess," she replied, sitting up. "How was school?"

"The same," John told her, a grin on his face.

"Hey, mom, why don't you meet us later on this evening," Kelly said suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Karin asked.

"Well, drop us off downtown and then meet us again at say, 8:30," Kelly explained.

"But where, at the movie theater?"

"No, why don't you meet us at Tom Henderson's office," Kelly said, nodding her head.

"At Tom's office!" Karin exclaimed. "Why on earth?"

"Will you do it?" Kelly implored. "Please?"

"Well, okay," Karin agreed. "But that's really strange."

"John, mom looks like she needs a pick-me-up. How about it?" Kelly asked.

"Great idea," John said, dropping to his knees next to the sofa and taking Karin's legs and throwing them over his shoulders. "And I'm hungry, too," he said as he dove into his mother's pussy.

After John ate his mother's pussy for several minutes, he pulled his cock out and fucked her. Karin just lay there sighing as her son pleasured her. Kelly watched for a bit, then went to her room. When John finished fucking his mother, he let her suck him clean, then went to his own room to rest. And that's where Jason found her when he got home from work, a little early for a change, still asleep on the sofa, totally naked, her legs splayed wide open exposing her pussy. Unable to resist, Jason dropped his clothes quickly to the floor and lowered himself onto his wife's sleeping body. As Karin woke up, he was sliding his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, Jason, how nice," Karin said, wrapping her arms around him and lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. "Fuck me, Jason, fuck me," she cried as they began to thrash like two wild animals.

They both cried out as they came, together, pressing as hard as they could as they lost themselves in each other's pleasure. Jason lay panting on top of Karin when they finished, trying to catch his breath.

"Wow, dad, you can really fuck," John said from the doorway where he leaned against the jamb.

"He sure can," Kelly said, stepping into the room. "John and I will get dinner ready so you two can keep on doing what you're doing," she said, turning and dragging John after her.

"We've got the best kids in the whole world," Karin sighed to Jason. "It's hard to believe."

"Karin, I can't believe you're behaving like this about this," Jason said, propping himself up on one elbow to look down at her.

"I don't know what you mean," she replied, a blank look on her face.

"Karin, we're having sex with our children. Do you really think it's okay?"

"No, but I don't care. They're both fantastic lovers and they have such healthy attitudes, I've never been happier with my family. And you, are you telling me you don't just love sex with Kelly? She's incredibly beautiful and so, so horny all the time."

"She looks just like you, only 15 years younger," Jason said, kissing her.

"And you liked fucking me then, didn't you?" Karin asked, reaching down to stroke his growing cock.

"And I still do," Jason said, reaching down himself and guiding his cock back into Karin's pussy.

He pumped and pumped, aware at some point that Kelly and John had entered the room and were standing right next to them, watching them fuck.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, dad," Kelly said to her father, running her hand over his ass. "I want to taste the two of you at the same time."

"Oh, god," Jason cried out, driven over the edge by Kelly's lewd talk.

He felt his balls contract and spew cum into Karin's pussy. He abruptly pulled himself out and there was Kelly, grabbing his slimy cock and sucking it into her mouth, making it disappear down into her throat as she sucked long and hard on him, swallowing all of the cum and licking him clean before sitting back on her heels.

"That was so good," she said, a big smile on her face. "Can we eat dinner now?"

Everyone laughed as they went in to the other room and sat down to eat. They talked of the normal things a family with twin 18-year-olds would talk about, school, sports, everything but their now totally incestuous family relationship. That was never mentioned. When they finished eating, everyone pitched in and cleaned up and Kelly and John reminded Karin that she had said she'd give them a ride to the movie theater and pick them up.

"Oh, let me put some clothes on," she laughed, looking down at her still naked body.

As she drove them in to town, Karin tried to ask questions about what Kelly was doing, but got nowhere as Kelly deflected her questions. She dropped them off and promised to come to Tom's office to pick them up at 8:30, a little more than an hour from now. As she drove away, they turned from the theater and went to Tom's office where they found Becky in the lobby nervously waiting for them.

"Hi, Becky," John said, putting an arm around her shoulders and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "It's nice to see you."

"Hi, John," Becky said. "I'm glad to see you again, too."

"Hi, Becky," Kelly said. "I'm glad you decided to come. This is going to be so much fun, you'll see. Look at this great blindfold I brought to put on your dad," she said, pulling it out of her bag.

It was of such a design that it fit over the head and down over the eyes to the bridge of the nose. It was of black leather and had drawstrings in the back to fasten it securely.

"Wow! You think my dad's going to let you put him in that?"

"I know he will," Kelly laughed. "Give us about 20 minutes or so and then come in real quiet. You'll see that he's totally blind. Then you take your clothes off and I'll direct you from there. But remember, don't talk! If you don't want him to know who you are, you have to be quiet, understand?"

"Yes," Becky nodded, licking her lips nervously.

"All right, then, we'll see you in about 20 minutes," she said, stepping into the elevator that John was holding for her.

When they entered Tom's office, he was already there, a large drink in his hand and a big smile on his face.

"Hello, Kelly, John, glad you came."

"Oh, after seeing how good you were giving it to mom, I couldn't wait to get some of that myself," Kelly said.

"And you still bring John with you."

"It makes me hot knowing that he's watching me," Kelly replied. "You know that. Besides, I've got a surprise for you tonight."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers