Serving David Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tawny, love, I need you to cum soon. My tits are so full they ache me. Your sucking has done such wonders to my disposition. You make me feel hot as a teen."

Tawny shook her finger and she gasped. Her body shook as a warm flow of her cum filled her swollen labia and smeared on her hand. Tawny rubbed the warm goo all over her pussy. Lynne hugged her from behind, kneading her breasts, gently playing wither nipple rings while Tawny smiled through her orgasm. Lynne soothed her and turned her, pulling her to her as she backed into a large chair.

"There, now, very good love. You've had your orgasm. Now, see how puffy and big my tits are? They positively ache for your mouth love. Now come take my breast Tawny honey."

Tawny looked at Lynne's breasts. Her areola were swollen to a point of looking mutated. Her nipples were long, hard points and the entire dark area of her breast filled her mouth as she closed her lips on her left breast. Lynne caressed her head and toyed with her nipple rings while Tawny sucked her breast, slipping her tongue over her swollen nipples and establishing a steady suction over her entire areola. The liquid flowed generously from her breast and filled her mouth. Tawny swallowed the liquid and listened while Lynne told her all the things she wanted her to do. The feeling was one of warmth and love and she felt safe and protected. She would do whatever Lynne wanted and Lynne knew that Tawny would put forth her best efforts to serve her sexual requirements for the week.

"I have several girls that work for me Tawny and sometimes they come to me to pleasure me, but they are not as sensual as you are. You show them how a girl can please a woman this week Tawny. Push yourself if you need to, but show them how much pleasure you can give."

Tawny exhausted the flow from her left and pulled her face away a moment. She looked at Lynne and answered her. "Yes Mistress, I will do my best to show whoever you want how I serve." She dipped her head and took Lynne's right breast into her mouth, sucking her supply of lactate from her swollen breast. Lynne smiled, enjoying Tawny's sucking motions. "Yes, love, I knew you'd help me with this. Thank you so much."

Tawny exhausted the flow from her right breast and returned briefly to her left again before Lynne finally motioned her face from her breast. "God you are such a doll Tawny. I have to go take care of business now, so you go see Judy and be very good for her, love. She is a very good friend of mine." Tawny smiled and assured her she would treat her with the same amount of attention and love that she showed Mistress Lynne.

………………………………………………

Tawny entered the Green room and looked it over briefly. It was a large room dominated by a round bed in the center. The bed was low to the ground and fitted with nothing but a green bedcover of satin material. There were several chairs positioned here and there and a large hutch on one wall that displayed a wide variety of sex toys on the top and hanging from a mirrored back. There were several large drawers that hid their contents, but Tawny immediately concluded that they also hid sexual accessories. The floor was deep pile carpet; light green, and the walls were heavily mirrored. There was also a large mirror on the ceiling over the bed. There was a large screen TV on one wall and several spotlights mounted on the walls at various places. She did not see Judy at first, until she saw the telltale circle of smoke rise from behind a chair back near the only window. Then Tawny saw her in the mirror. She was naked and her eyes were directly on hers. When Judy saw that Tawny had seen her she smiled and stood up.

Her naked body moved Tawny. She had smooth white flesh and her body was softly curved like a young model. Her breasts were firm, round and topped with light pink nipples. A soft patch of deep red hair hid her vulva, and she had a beaming smile on her face that made Tawny feel warm and comfortable. Judy exuded a feeling of "I like you". Her lips were painted with dark red lipstick and she had on green eye shadow that nicely complimented her dark, green eyes.

"Tawny, welcome to the green room. This will be our play area. I've been looking forward to your arrival. Have you?"

"Yes Mistress Judy, I have", replied Tawny, honestly.

Judy snuffed her cigarette and walked toward Tawny. She maintained that pleasant look on her face and she moved her hands down her hips as she approached. She came close and kissed Tawny softly on the lips. "I've been sitting here thinking about all the ways I want to use your body honey. You make me hot, just looking at you. You're such a fucking machine. And for now, you belong to me, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Judy, and I hope I can please you well." Tawny felt her heart race. Judy was so sexy and her stare made her feel so vulnerable and wanted. Judy put her lips on her again and kissed her longer, opening her mouth, probing her with her tongue. Tawny returned her passionate kiss, but kept her hands idle, because Judy had yet to touch her with anything but her lips. Then Tawny felt Judy's hand touch her on the lower back. She flinched and her heart skipped a beat. Judy broke her kiss and smiled. She placed her other hand on Tawny's waist and gently slid her fingers down to cares her ass. Judy looked into her eyes and leaned closer, letting their nipples touch gently and pulled Tawny's hips in to touch her own and then she kissed her again. Tawny shuddered. The touch of her hands and her body made her tremble. She could feel the patch of hair rest against her thigh and it felt warm there. Her pussy was pressed into Judy's thigh and she could feel her moisture rubbing on her skin.

Judy smiled warmly. She could feel Tawny swoon and had already observed how wet her little pink crevice was. She knew Tawny was an experienced and talented pleasure slave, but the fact that she seemed so genuinely turned-on by her made her feel good. She was enjoying the moment immensely.

"Mmmmmm, you are hot aren't you baby? Seems you are as anxious as I am. Aren't you?" Tawny closed her eyes momentarily, catching her breath. Judy's soft voice made her tremble. "Yes Mistress, I am very aroused by you."

Judy kissed her again, briefly. "That was the right thing to say Tawny. It does my ego wonders to know that Lynne's prize bitch is eager for me. Come with me, let's pick out some playthings to keep the fire hot before trying to put it out."

Judy led Tawny to the big hutch she had seen and stood behind her as they looked over the selection. Judy pressed her body into Tawny's back and ran her fingers over her body from behind as she peered over her shoulder, touching her cheek to cheek, and looked at the items on display. Tawny couldn't help being aroused. Judy's body was so warm and soft and her hands so gentle as they felt her sensitive flesh. She whispered softly in her ear as she told her what items to pick off the hutch. "Now, let's see; oh that looks wonderful Tawny, take that little butterfly there, resting on the little cylinder." Tawny lifted the object. It was a beautiful yellow and black butterfly attached to a cylinder about five inches long and one inch in diameter. She had never seen one exactly like it. She held it up and Judy kissed her cheek. "Oh, put it on now Tawny. It will feel so nice and get you so hot you'll just explode when we get on the bed. Have you used one like it?" Tawny's memory flashed back to Kevin. This was a variation on the same theme, but she didn't want to share that with Judy, so she told her, truthfully, no. After all, it wasn't exactly the same. Judy was glad she had said no, because now she could introduce her to it. She motioned her to the chair that sat nearby and had her sit with her legs up over the arms, so her pussy was open wide. Judy knelt between her thighs. She stroked her thighs and leaned over and kissed her just above the apex of her slot. "Oh Tawny, I'm going t love sucking your pussy, it is so delicious looking." Tawny squirmed and smiled, her heart pounded in her chest. Judy made her feel so special and sexy. "Mistress Judy, thank you, you make me feel so good. Please tell me whatever you want and I will so gladly do it for you."

Judy smiled and looked at her again. "Oh honey, I know you will, and you will serve me well, trust me. Now, put on the butterfly for me. It slips in and around your clit, see?"

Tawny was almost afraid to attach the device. She was already feeling very good and any additional stimulation would easily push her over the edge. She worked the cylinder into her vagina and pushed her clit ring up into the top of her hood. Unlike Kevins, which clipped through her cli hole, this one had legs that consisted of small prongs that fit around the clitoris. A small ring could be screwed down to adjust the tension on the legs and Tawny fastened it snugly around her little pink pole. When she was finished, the wings spread out to cover the upper portion of her labia, as though a beautiful butterfly had rested there. The head was nestled over her ring. Judy touched the butterfly playfully and the motion, translated into Tawny's clit, made her hips shiver. Judy brought her back to the hutch and resumed her hugging from behind and moved her hand down to the butterfly. She felt for the slide switch that was nestled between the butterfly's wings and brought it up on the first of five increments. It hummed softly as a weak vibration began and the wings fluttered rapidly. Tawny felt like a good-sized cock had penetrated her as the motion caused her sensitized clit to signal ripples of erotic pleasure through her loins. Tawny felt heavenly and expressed her feelings to her Mistress.

"Mistress Judy, god, that feels so wonderful." Tawny moved her body back gently against Judy and smiled at her in the big mirror behind the hutch. Judy ran her hands gently over Tawny's body and returned her smile.

Judy loved the feeling that her girl was very excited for her. "Now, let's get back to our selections my sweet little bitch. You try not to cum just yet. Just enjoy the feeling and stay nice and hot for your Mistress."

Judy kissed Tawny's cheek every so often and licked her ear; kissed her neck, caressed her body, as she pointed out one item after another. Tawny's hands became occupied by holding the item selections while Judy's were free to caress the slave's body. By the time Judy was ready to move her to the bed, Tawny held two sets of stimulation beads; several nipple clamps of varying size and style; a short crop with a feathered, leather tip; a very large dildo, sculptured in black rubber with realistic features; a smaller dildo, animated with switches in the base; a very long double-headed dildo with a flexible trunk, and two harness sets with attachable dildos. Each item that Tawny retrieved set her mind wandering about its use. Tawny was getting very excited and her pussy was literally drooling out onto her thighs.

Judy shared the feeling of anticipation and excitement. She was savoring the aura of sexuality that Tawny was displaying. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her breath was deep and irregular, her breasts were firm, her nipples erect, and her inner thighs were now coated with her lubricant discharge from an obviously active vagina. Judy bit softly on Tawny's ear and breathed her command to her in a soft whisper. "Now my beautiful slave, come to my bed."

Tawny felt like she was floating. Her body quivered as it drifted in the soft shadows of a deep, beautiful orgasm. The butterfly clutched her clit, vibrating softly, urging her to the precipice of her climax, but not quite pulling her over the edge. She walked with Judy to the large round bed and crawled onto the satiny smooth surface, turning onto her back at the gentle urging of Judy's hands. Judy held her wrists and stretched them way up over her head as she straddled her stomach with her legs and then leaned over to look in her face. Tawny seemed half conscious. She reached behind her, felt the vibrating butterfly and felt for the little slide that controlled the intensity of the action. She slipped it forward two increments, and patted it once, feeling it shaking more intensely under her fingertips. She smiled down onto her slave's moaning face and bent, forcing her tongue into her mouth.

Tawny began to shiver uncontrollably when the butterfly began to vibrate more violently on her clit. It started a chain reaction in her body that produced a series of soft spasms in her vagina. With each spasm, she held her breath and then had to gasp for more air as it subsided. Then Judy's mouth came down on hers and their tongues met. Tawny felt so erotic, so controlled. Her pussy erupted in a long, strong spasm that pushed her liquid out of her slit until it pooled and slid through her crack and onto the bed. Judy felt her hips buck and her body twist just as her lips covered hers and their tongues met. Judy sucked on her mouth, making her struggle for breath as she sucked air in and out of her nose. Then Judy took her fingers and pinched off her nose.

Tawny jerked her hips and moaned, struggling under Mistress Judy, while her orgasm continued to pulse through her pussy. She wanted to use her hands, push her away so she could breathe, but she obeyed her, kept her hands over her head and submitted to her suffocating desires. She rolled her hips to and fro and arched her back, but Judy kept her mouth locked onto her and then exhaled deeply into her mouth. Tawny sucked her breath into her lungs and staved off her impulse to succumb to unconsciousness. Her pussy erupted again in a strong twisting throb of a spasm and then seemed to loose all feeling.

Judy felt her own pussy throb and spasm when Tawny shook and writhed under her body. Any other girl would have used her hands by now, she thought, but this one obeys so well. Judy's cum gushed out onto the slave's tummy and she humped her labia against her flesh, making a slick trail on her stomach. She felt Tawny shudder and blew her breath into her mouth, letting her fill her lungs from her own. A moment later Judy got her desired result and felt Tawny's body tremble and wiggle under her thighs. It was the second half of a double orgasm. She paused, letting the slave's body settle just a moment and then released her nose.

Tawny seemed to go limp under her and it frightened her. A year earlier she had a girl pass out on her after this sort of exercise, and it hadn't been easy to bring her around. It had scared the hell out of her, but the reward was so great that she couldn't help but try it again on the very best submissives. Tawny fit that category, and was the first she had done since that incident, over a year ago. She lifted her face up, looked into Tawny's and was relieved to see a perfect picture of rapturous calm. Tawny blinked her eyes slowly and pulled her lips tight into a toothless smile and breathed in a pleasurable sigh.

Judy smiled back and reached behind her, switching the butterfly off. She felt like a starving creature that had just been tossed a morsel of fresh meat. She craved more and proceeded to satiate herself on the thin, brown body that lay so docilely under her. She bend over again and began to kiss her face, her neck and nibbled and licked her way down Tawny's body; working her mouth back and forth from one side of her thin torso to the other. Tawny lay still and silent, letting herself drift in a dream-like state of complete satisfaction while the beautiful woman on top of her tasted and sampled her flesh.

Judy crept down her body until her lips were caressing Tawny's navel. She rotated her body around until she was kneeling next to her and brushed her cheek across her tummy. She placed her nose at the bright yellow butterfly that remained clutched to the girl's pierced clitoris. She placed her fingers on the butterfly body, lifted it up, tugging her clit out from it's fleshy hiding place and slipped the locking ring back. The legs opened and released the butterfly from the fleshy pole that had been it's nesting point. Judy pulled the tube gently out of her pussy and set it aside, then breathed in the smell of the fresh girl cum that rose from her pussy. She began to rotate her body fully around, using her face as a pivot point. Soon her thighs straddled Tawny's face and she felt the lovely girl's hands caress her ass. A moment later the tongue slipped into her pussy and Judy shuddered while a gentle spasm grasped at her vagina.

Tawny lay peacefully while she felt Judy remove the toy from her pussy. She smiled within when her knee crossed over her face and she found herself looking up at the beautiful red hair that enhanced the look of Judy's vulva. The invitation was clear and Tawny lifted her head the inch needed to bring her lips in contact with Judy's soft, hairy pussy. It was wet and slick and she slipped her tongue up each side of her slit, cleaning the spent cum off her labia. Then she nuzzled her lips and nose into her dark red tangle of soft hair and reached her tongue into her warm, wet tunnel as far as she could reach. She was rewarded with an immediate shudder and the vagina clenched firmly onto her tongue. The gentle gush of wetness smeared her face and tawny pulled her face back so she could capture the cum with her lips and take her into her mouth. Tawny sucked on her gash gently, swallowed her cum and then felt Judy's tongue slide through her own labia and caress her pussy. Tawny returned the gesture, gently licking and sucking at Judy's pussy and pausing at her clit to give it special attention.

Judy didn't feel the need to give any hints or direction to Tawny to ensure she received the maximum pleasure from the girl. Her instincts were perfect. Every motion of her body, each sweep of her tongue, any caress from her hand was perfectly timed and placed. She was aggressive enough to keep her sexually pleased, but not so much to challenge her dominance as Top. Judy decided to let her do something she generally didn't let a submissive do, but that she secretly enjoyed. She would have this slave fuck her, male style. Besides, she wanted to find out how this girl learned to be such a good lover. There was a temptation to stay in the sixty-nine position longer; forever if possible, but she knew that if she did, she would cum again, and very soon, and she didn't want to display what she considered to be a weakness in a D/S relationship, to the slave yet.

Tawny felt the hips rise, pulling from her mouth, so she released her grasp on Judy's thighs and watched as her patch of red hair drifted away from her face. She was disappointed, because Judy's pussy felt wonderful and warm to her lips and tongue. Judy rolled off Tawny's body and knelt on the bed next to her. Her hand went immediately to the slave's breast, gently kneading her and stroking her, reinforcing Judy's opinion of her as a most pleasing slave.

"Now, Tawny, go take one of the harnesses we selected and put it on. And use the long, tan dildo we selected."

Tawny rolled over and got up immediately. She wanted to know what Judy had in mind for her next, but didn't ask. It didn't matter; she would do anything she wanted and do it as well as she could. She liked Judy. Judy watched her go directly to the toy pile and begin fitting the straps around her hips. Absolute and unquestioned obedience, she thought. God, what a keeper she is.

"Tawny, I'm going to let you fuck me now. How do you feel about that?"

Judy knew that Mistresses don't usually allow their slaves to do this, at least not the first encounter and certainly not in a missionary position. It can ruin the relationship of top to bottom, and if a submissive is a true submissive, she would have a hard time doing it right, since the position itself indicates sexual dominance. She listened carefully to Tawny's reply to her question.