Serving David Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla stepped close, let her nipples graze Tawny's breasts and kissed her gently on the lips. She instantly detected the tremble, felt her pounding heart. Darla reached her hand to her slave's pussy and was delightfully surprised with a spray of cum as it shot out from her parted lips. My god, she though, I love this girl! She held her kiss until the flow ebbed and then pulled her face back and smiled for the first time. She lifted her wet hand to her mouth and sucked Tawny's cum off her fingers, never breaking eye contact.

"That is just one of the many reasons I love you Tawny. No one could possibly give her Mistress a nicer welcome. You came on my hand as soon as I touched you. I will have many more of those over the course of our reunion."

Tawny was terrified at first. Afraid she would squirt all over Mistress Darla's beautiful leatherwear. But she must have sensed it coming, because her hand was right there to catch her cum and she even licked it off!, she thought.

"I just couldn't help it Mistress, I missed you so much."

"Yes, you evidently did. How is my very favorite slave Tawny?"

"I am very well Mistress, I was so happy to find out I would come back to you between assignments."

"You didn't have to come here, you simply had two weeks off It was your choice my lovely."

"Mistress, time off means time to serve you."

"That's very nice of you to say that Tawny. I intend to take full advantage of your loyalty to me and use you well."

Darla stepped aside, glanced at her bindings. It was done very tastefully, just what she would expect from Ricki. Tawny could be comfortable, but completely unable to move her body more that an inch this way or that. She took her fingers, felt her breast, pinched at her nipple, felt the hardness, ran her fingers over her flesh, feeling for any hint of hair. She smelled her, took in the aroma of her perfume. The slave made her horny too. Her thick matte of hair was damp with desire. She spoke softly, near Tawny's ear, as she traced her fingers over her body.

"I wanted for us to meet this way my darling. If I didn't restrain you, I'm afraid I would get nothing constructive accomplished. It is one of the sacrifices I make as your Mistress, to see to it that I take care of you first, before I take care of me. As you always see to my sexual needs, I see to all your other needs. That is the way it works. And we have other needs today Tawny."

Tawny listened, her mind becoming cluttered with possibilities.

"Oh, don't you fret, it will not be all work. I'll wager you will cum a dozen times before you come off this frame. And I will cum too, watching you. You know that you make me wet when you cum baby." Darla paused for emphasis. "And when you cry too." Darla watched her charge, saw the worried look in her eyes. "And when you cry, you cum too. That is just another small wonder about you baby. You're such a good bitch!" With the use of that term came a physical emphasis and Darla pressed her nails tightly into Tawny's left nipple.

Tawny flexed her breast as the pain of her pinch penetrated her breast. Darla turned and went to the table to take a hard, rubber strap in her hand. It was 8 inches long, 3 wide and had a handle. She flipped it in her hand and it bent easily.

"I remember how nice you take an ass whipping Tawny. Here comes orgasm number two, then we will talk a little."

Darla stepped close to Tawny again and reached around her, rubbing the strap on her left ass cheek. She closed her face in close to Tawny's and Tawny felt her breath on her lips. She looked into her eyes and parted her lips and then the first strapping fell on her cheek. It made a loud slap and the heat was instant. Darla proceeded to apply the strap, each one stinging deeper, the heat sinking in deep. She struck the same spot, stroke after stroke and Tawny began to breathe deeply as the pain built up. Darla paused and kissed her and she broke her kiss and slapped more. Tawny's pussy began to move again, little spasms stirring. Darla's breath felt like an intoxicant and her mind began to dull as the pain became severe. Suddenly the strap fell and Tawny broke. Tears welled in her eyes and she shook with fear.

"Mistress, please, it is bad now, and it hurts."

Darla rubbed the strap over her hot spot and smiled. "All you have to do is cum again, like before. I want it all over my hand baby, a nice solid orgasm."

Tawny sniffled and thought about her pussy. It was close, she thought, but if only she would touch me, just touch my clit ring once. Darla slapped her again instead and then kissed her. Her lips touched just as the strap struck again and Tawny thought she would have to scream out, but she held it in, just once more she thought. Darla fed Tawny her tongue. It snaked into her mouth and the strap came down again. Tawny shuddered and she felt Darla's hand at her pussy. She touched her, ever so slightly and Tawny shuddered. Her pussy twisted and she felt her cum spurt again. The strap fell to the floor and Darla's hand was caressing her tender ass as her other hand caught the powerful flow of cum as it squirted from her sensitive gash. This time Darla shared the goo, rubbing her hand on Tawny's mouth before sucking it from her fingers. Then she kissed her cum covered lips and sucked her tongue.

"See, that's two. Now it's my turn."

Darla straddled Tawny's thigh and caressed her breast as her mouth fell onto Tawny's. She kissed her hard while she humped her thigh and in a moment, Tawny felt the warm liquid from Darla's pussy smear on her leg. Darla was shuddering and breathing deep as she pressed her crotch on Tawny's thigh. After several moments Darla pulled away, releasing her mouth from her hesitantly.

"You turn me on you hot little bitch. I'm so glad you're back."

Darla stepped to the table and quickly strapped another attachment to her halter strap and picked up a medium dildo, inserting it onto the retainer in front of her triangle of hair. She picked up the butterfly and moved quickly back to Tawny. Tawny took the moment's respite to catch her breath.

Darla held up the butterfly. "Ever seen one?"

Tawny nodded. "Yes Mistress, Mistress Lynne used one during my assignment."

Darla grinned. "Yes, I know, and that's why I got one. Seems you responded rather magnificently to it. Now why doesn't that surprise me?"

Darla walked up to her and slipped it easily in place, attaching the feet around Tawny's clit and then flipped it on. The wings began to flutter and Tawny groaned out a sigh of approval as it penetrated her clit with a wave of titillating pleasure. Darla moved behind her and stuffed the dildo against Tawny's ass while her hands caressed her breasts and she nuzzled at her neck with her mouth. Tawny felt the dildo slip into her tight, but well lubricated ass. Darla's hard nipples pressed against the smooth flesh of her back and Tawny was enveloped in a sheath of sheer pleasure. Darla licked at her ear and fucked her ass steadily.

"Cum again Tawny, keep cumming, so you remember that you are mine. You are my hot little bitch, girl and I want your cum, over and over again."

Tawny felt like she was enveloped in a sheath of sheer pleasure. She seemed to be drifting from one orgasm to another. Everything Darla said, everything she did made her cum again. Tawny felt the fingers on her nipples, the dildo in her ass, her body warm, clutching against hers, her mouth on her neck, on her face, her nipples pressed into her back and the feeling at her clit. It was too much and she fell into another orgasm in what seemed like moments.

Darla felt the shudder. It surprised her. It was so soon, but a hand placed below made it unmistakable. Tawny was spurting out another stream of cum onto her fingers. Darla already knew what she had sought to discover. The girl was as hot for her as she was for Tawny. Her hold on the girl was firm. She never had seen such a rapid and deep series of orgasms erupt from a woman before. She had never heard of such a series. Certainly it was more than she had experienced as a slave, even with Mistress Kira during her training. Darla knew now that she could stop, but she was having such fun, and Tawny was too, no doubt. She decided to continue to use her submissive roughly. She reached down, grasping the butterfly and turned it off, then she brought her hand up to their mouth and they shared the cum, licking it from her hand, kissing and staring into one another's eyes. Darla felt the bond tightening.

Darla decided to leave the butterfly connected, but she withdrew from her ass and laid the strap-on gear on the table. She turned and looked at her slave. Tawny looked back through glazed eyes. She felt like a cum faucet, but she was still hot, still turned on by her Mistress. She hungered for her, wanted to suck her pussy all night long. Darla came to her, kissed her again, and smiled.

"Tell me your thoughts Tawny."

Tawny looked at her. Always tell the complete truth, she thought to herself. "I'm so hot for you Mistress Darla. All I can think about is to hold you and suck you, taste your pussy Mistress." Tawny felt the words in her ears. They were so aggressive, maybe it was too honest, but Darla's face told the story.

Darla smiled. Perfect, she thought. She is still hot for me, wants to let some of the latent dominance out. She will follow in my footsteps for sure. "You will have your time dear. That is why you are tied like that, because you have to learn your patience. I am not nearly through with my fun yet. And we know who is to have the pleasure first."

Darla stepped back to the table and lifted a cotton swab and wetted it. She came back to Tawny and smiled as she painted each of her nipples with the cold liquid. Tawny smelled the alcohol, knew what was to follow and her pussy throbbed with excitement.


"See what a difference when you love your tormentor?" Darla returned to the table and wiped the length of several long, thin needles, laying them carefully on a clean prep swab. Darla returned with one, held it so Tawny could see it and plucked the tip of her left nipple in her fingers. Darla pulled it out, kneading the tip, feeling it swell and stiffen.

"And now you will cum for me again Tawny."

Darla touched the tip of the needle to her nipple and pressed, slowly, watching Tawny's eyes glaze as the sharp point stabbed a sharp pain into her breast. Darla slipped the needle clean through her tender nipple and Tawny wrenched and shivered, biting into her lower lip to stifle a cry. The stinging faded to a throbbing sensation when Darla released her nipple. Darla glanced down at Tawny's wet pussy as she stepped away to retrieve a second needle. Tawny breathed deeply, feeling small trembles in her pussy. She was a long way from another orgasm, she thought, but then she watched Darla's face, the shine in her eyes as she was obviously turned on by her ritual. Darla repeated the process on her other nipple, pulling it out and inserting the needle clean through her tender flesh. Tawny trembled again, whimpering this time as a tear dripped down from her eye. She felt the tremors in her pussy grow. Give me more, she thought, make me cum for you.

"Talk to me baby. Tell me your thoughts." Darla held up the third needle and looked down at her pussy. The lips were wide open and her swollen clit bulged outward, begging attention. Darla stared at Tawny and then at her clit and smiled. Her finger went down and touched her there.

"How about here now my hot little bitch?"

Tawny shivered. No, she thought, damn, it will hurt. She thought back to her piercing, the pain, but the awful pleasure knowing it pleased Darla so much.

"Yes Mistress, hurt me, stick my clit with it."

"Are you sure, that's what you want?

"You do, don't you Mistress?"

"Oh yes, I do alright, but only if you want me to."

Tawny paused. Maybe she wasn't, she thought. No, it will make her hot to do me.

"Yes Mistress, do it, please?

Darla smiled and looked down. She stooped, so she was eye level with Tawny's clit and looked up a moment, seeing her slave's eyes on her and knew she had her for her own. Darla touched the tip of her clit and Tawny flinched. She tweaked the tip with her nails and held it out, pushing her wet lips back with her fingers and held the needle poised.

"Don't move at all sweetie."

Tawny braced herself, determined to take the pain, there was a cold touch, the alcohol, then the needlepoint and the pain. Tawny shuddered and gasped, holding still as the needle penetrated her nest of sexual nerves.

Darla shuddered herself, her pussy nearly climaxed as she watched the needle slip through the tender pink flesh and out the top. She looked up at Tawny, watched her grimace and the tears flow from her eyes. Darla stood, kissed her, licked her tears.

"You are such a good girl baby. Now give me what I seek." Darla touched her finger tip to the needle and moved it. Tawny felt pain and pleasure. Her body was high with endorphin and she shivered as her pussy let loose again. Darla smiled when she felt the stream spill out onto her hands again. This time she stooped again, licked her finger and then touching her tongue into her open slit, lapping up the remnants of her cum carefully, swallowing her slave's cum.

Tawny panted, the orgasm was strong, wracking her pussy deep within. She was sweating now, her breasts felt cool as the afternoon breeze swept over her excited flesh. Darla stood and kissed her again with her wet lips, pushed her tongue into her mouth, leaving a taste of her pussy behind. She proceeded to pull the needles out again, using slow movements so the sensation filled her breasts and then her clit.

"You know, the really good part is that you only needed three to cum. You're such a hot package baby." Darla caressed her, smiling, dragging her stiff nipples over her skin. "How will we cum next? Here are some choices." Darla enjoyed teasing Tawny with choices. "We have this cheek to heat up." Darla patted her right ass cheek. "And, of course, we have your tits to whip. And then, there is your pussy." Darla tapped her hand on her vulva, slapping just hard enough to alert Tawny to the sensation. "And we have a series of dildos that are just perfect for some super dilation. And we have clamps and a nice hairbrush with nice stiff bristles. We'll have to put the hot wax off for now. It doesn't do well with you in the vertical. But I understand you give a nice orgasm with that too, don't you?"

Tawny knew she was referring to her multiple orgasm exercise with Mistress Kira while she was in slave training. The choices were all erotic and Tawny thought through each. She didn't want to decide. She always wanted to be told what to do. Darla was testing her. When Tawny wanted to choose, she would be ready to convert to domination, but she was not ready. It would come later. Her dominant streak was there, but latent and limited to a desire to pleasure another.

"Poor sweetie. You're not ready to choose. Very well, I'll choose."

Darla stepped back to the table and drew up a wicked looking flogger with stiff leather tails. She flicked it with her wrist and it sang through the air in front of her.

"Let's do tits. But these have to go, for the moment."

Tawny shivered, watching Darla rehearse the biting swing of the flogger on her breasts. She stopped to remove Tawny's nipple jewelry. Darla stood back, smiled as she rehearsed her lashing to cross her breasts in a figure eight motion, one and then the other, one down slash, another up to kiss the underside of her breast.

"This should be easy for you my beautiful cum princess; two tits, one orgasm."

Darla grinned as she commenced her movements. The first lash burned and stung, but later strokes deepened the stinging until Tawny felt like her tits were on fire. Darla timed the swings every second or so, so the pain was predictable and cumulative. It did not take long for her breasts to glow red and Tawny murmured out as tears flowed off her cheeks.

"Oh come now baby, one little orgasm, give it to me, let me see it squirt again."

Tawny turned her head away, she bit her lip and concentrated on her pussy. She throbbed inside, but remained on her edge. Each burning slash brought her a step closer, but she seemed to hang near the edge for so long. She felt dizzy, and then one more lash pushed her over the edge. It seemed to caress her breast in fire and Tawny's body quivered and her thighs tensed. Darla saw it coming and dropped the flogger, kneeled in front of her and pressed her mouth to her vulva. The contact set her loins afire and Tawny groaned as a huge orgasm erupted from deep within her belly. Her cum sprayed out and Darla caught the stream with her mouth, shivering herself as it flooded her mouth with the erotic taste of pussy. Tawny felt so good, spurting her heat into her Mistress's mouth. Darla closed her eyes and shuddered as her own cum flooded her pussy, satisfying her completely. She felt at one with her slave.

Darla watched Tawny while she stood up again. She had been tied like this for hours now and the sun was getting low. She had learned all she needed from the exercise. Tawny was ready for whatever Paula could met out. She almost envied Paula. It was debatable which one would alter the other. Paula certainly expected to train Tawny to accept her pain, but Tawny was already an ace. All Paula would need to do was learn how to handle Tawny for maximum pleasure. She would have no problem figuring that out, she was sure.

"Tawny, we have more work to do, but I'm going to unbind you for it. You'll have no problem obeying me and I think I can hold myself back from devouring you for a little while."

Darla released all her binding s and removed her cuffs. She scooped Tawny in her arms and kissed her, feeling her slave's arms around her for the first time. It was almost more that she could resist and she was almost sorry she had cut her loose. Darla pushed her away, catching her breath.

"Now, it's time for your pussy baby. I can't decide if I want to stuff it or whip it."

Darla mused at the table, looking at the flogger with the long tails designed for whipping a pussy, or the series of dildos of increasing size she could use to stretch her pussy to the size of a grapefruit. She lifted the stack of dildos and told Tawny to stretch out on the lounge chair.

"Put your legs up over the arms baby. And reach way up behind you and grab that railing. There, that's the way you'll be when I finish you. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress, I am." Tawny looked forward to it. It ached and hurt, but it was such a good hurt, especially if Mistress Darla was going to watch her and enjoy it. Darla smiled and handed her a dildo. It was 8 inches long and the diameter of 2.25 inches across, a bit on the large size of a human. Tawny had fucked such men before and it felt very erotic.

"You start baby. I'll watch." Tawny fed the head into her pussy, twisting it slightly and arching her back. She had to work on relaxation to stuff it in and it took a couple of minutes of slow, easy strokes to sink it to depth. "You'll notice that they're all 8 inches deep, baby. We know your stats. The purpose is to fill and stretch the diameter, not the length."

Darla watched with interest as Tawny worked the dildo all the way in and looked up at her eyes as she pumped it in and out, loosening her resistance. Tawny already felt an aching sensation from the dilation and it made her horny to think about the five other dildos she had to go.

"How does it feel bitch?"

"Tight Mistress Darla, and it aches a little."

"Good, keep working it in there, I want you nice and loose for the next one. It's going to ache like a root canal by the time I'm done with you, and I don't want your orgasm until then, follow me?"

"Yes Mistress." Tawny replied, without comment as she looked into Darla's eyes and forced the thick shaft into her pussy, loosening it, breaking down the elasticity that made it a tight fitting sheath on any object that entered her there. Tawny gasped and moaned as little spasms flowed from her pussy.