Serving the Amazons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

But he didn't need to worry about any of that now. Anteros had never openly defied the orders of a superior. He'd made mistakes and been punished to insure that he didn't take them lightly. He loved his life with the Amazons, even before he'd been introduced to the pleasures of the intimate touch of a woman. He'd obey his superiors and he'd never be banished.

Tonight he was doing not only exactly what he wanted to do, but also doing what Lorissa and Lien wanted him to do. His penis felt like hot iron as he moved the silk across Lorissa's large, firm breasts with his hands.

Lorissa was well aware that her breasts were sensitive to the touch. Amazon girls were not forbidden from touching themselves as boys were. She'd touched her own breasts and found it pleasurable. Until Anteros touched her, she had no idea that having a man touch her breasts would increase the pleasure tenfold.

Lorissa's allowed her mind to drift away in sensual bliss. She put her hands behind her and touched Anteros' hips. She wanted him to do more than fondle her breasts and kiss her neck, but he seemed hesitant to move forward. Then it occurred to her that he was waiting for her to encourage him. Lien told her this was how men were trained. He would do whatever she wanted and he thought he was doing exactly that now. She didn't want to just order him to proceed. He was a lifelong friend and she wasn't in the habit of giving him orders, so she had to think of a way to encourage him.

Lorissa moved one hand between their bodies. She had to push firmly at first, as there was not space between her buttocks and Anteros' loins. Anteros felt her hand and moved ever so slightly, just enough to allow her to place her hand on his throbbing penis.

Lorissa gripped his shaft firmly. Now it was Anteros that moaned. Lorissa smiled, knowing that he was feeling pleasure as she was. She moved her other hand between their bodies and pulled his garment up to allow her hands to explore his manhood, unfettered by the silk that had been between them. One hand stroked his shaft lightly, as the other hand cradled his heavy testicles.

Anteros allowed one of his hands to slowly descend. It slid across Lorissa's ribcage, her flat belly, down the front of her hip and then toward her sexual center. He touched her mons through the silk. He was extremely gentle, she thought, especially for such a powerful man.

Anteros could feel the heat between Lorissa's legs. Her legs were together, restricting his access, but allowing him to touch just the very top of her tender slit.

Lorissa fondled Anteros more vigorously now, excited by his touch. Anteros lifted Lorissa's skirt so he could also enjoy touching her without the restrictive silk barrier.

Her nether lips were smoother than the silk. They were warm and a delight to touch. His fingers lightly teased her until she parted her legs, which he immediately recognized as an invitation to explore her further. Anteros eagerly accepted the invitation.

He moved deeper between her legs, cupping her vulva in his hands. To his relief, Lorissa was so involved in her own pleasure that she would frequently stop stroking him. He was so excited that refraining from orgasm would have been extremely difficult if she stimulated him constantly.

Lorissa cooed her approval as he found her to be very warm and very wet. He slid a finger into her vagina very slowly. Lorissa gasped and spread her legs a little wider. Anteros moved his finger slowly in and out with the palm of his hand stimulating her clitoris. Lorissa experienced her first climax induced by a man. As her knees went weak, her hands gripped Anteros' manhood with more firmly.

After her first orgasm passed, Anteros untied the belt around Lorissa's garment, grasped it and lifted upward. The open sides of the garment made it unnecessary for Lorissa to release her grip on Anteros' manhood. He tossed the last obstruction, between his hands and her body, aside.

Being completely naked with Anteros was no longer embarrassing to Lorissa. She found it exciting. She wanted him to enjoy the sight and the touch of her body. She also wanted him to be completely exposed to her. Lorissa turned to face Anteros. She gave him one long, wet, tongue kiss the reached down to untie his belt. She then removed his garment, tossed it on the floor with her own, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers.

Anteros and Lorissa, now naked, pressed their bodies together as they kissed. Anteros felt the soft flesh covering Lorissa's buttocks, but also felt the firm muscles below the outer layer. Lorissa was pulling Anteros' pelvis into her and felt his hardness against her belly and his hard muscles under her hands.

Anteros broke their kiss and put one arm around Lorissa's neck. He kissed her chin, her jaw and down her throat to her chest. Lorissa put one of her hands on his head and played with his hair, encouraging him to continue. Anteros continued on his path of kisses to her breast.

As he held the underside of her breast in his hand, he kissed her breast over and over. Each kiss was in a different spot and was punctuated with the tip of his tongue. Lorissa longed for him to reach her hard, ultra-sensitive nipple, but Anteros kept up his slow pace. He teased her deliberately and would maintain the slow pace unless she ordered him to do otherwise. Even as a novice lover, he had enough experience to know that teasing and anticipation were very erotic parts of lovemaking.

He finally teased Lorissa's nipple with the tip of his tongue. He licked a circular pattern around it, tugged slightly at it with his lips, and then pulled it into his mouth. Lorissa began to feel faint. She held his shoulders to maintain her balance. Anteros had one arm around her waist and felt her lean back. He supported her weight with his powerful arm and touched his teeth lightly to her captive nipple.

Lorissa hadn't imagined that the sensual touch of a strong, yet gentle man, could feel so good. And he hadn't even done some of the things her teachers had told her he would. She was having trouble believing that it could get any better than the orgasm she'd already had. What she did know was that she wasn't going to tell Anteros to do any differently as long as he was making her feel this good.

Anteros released the support from Lorissa's back and let her fall. He caught her easily around the upper back with one arm and scooped up her legs with the other. He carried her to the bed and set her on it so gently it was as if he thought her to be made of glass.

He kneeled beside the bed and kissed her as he felt every curve of her body with his hand. Lorissa put one arm around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. She felt Anteros' hand feel her breasts, belly, hips and inch towards her sexual center. He teased her outer lips with his fingertips and parted them with a single finger when she spread her legs slightly to encourage him. He moved his finger slowly up and down her wet slit.

Anteros longed to merge their bodies together but his first priority was to make Lorissa have as many climaxes as possible. He climbed on the bed and straddled her, allowing his heavy testicles to rest on her pubic mound as he kissed her again. He didn't linger at her lips for very long. He kissed his way to her breasts and did linger here for several moments. Lorissa shuddered, actually experiencing a small climax just from his mouth and hands on her breasts.

Anteros wanted to taste every inch of her and his tongue and lips explored her thoroughly as he made his way down to her sex. He kissed and licked her velvety smooth pubic mound, but intentionally didn't touch her extremely warm and wet slit. He moved down her thighs and kissed his way down to her toes.

Lorissa was growing mad with lust. She wondered how long Anteros would torment her like this. She still had enough of her wits about her to determine that she wasn't going to give in and order him to do anything just yet. She also determined that she would make him pay for this teasing.

Anteros used his hands to part Lorissa's legs slightly. He now licked and kissed his way up her inner thighs until he reached the junction of her long, sexy legs. He touched her slit as softly as he possibly could with his tongue. Lorissa moaned in delight. Anteros licked and kissed her outer lips then finally, to Lorissa's relief, slipped his tongue inside.

Lorissa climaxed immediately. She writhed, moaned and pressed into his face. Anteros wasn't teasing her anymore. He did everything he could to increase her pleasure. He licked the full length of her slit and touched her clitoris at the top of every stroke. Lorissa's entire body convulsed as spasms traveled through her body and she bit her lip and clutched at the bed attempting to stifle her own screams of pleasure.

Lorissa started to relax after her powerful orgasm passed. She gave no indication that Anteros should stop and he was enjoying her scent and taste, so he continued. Now he concentrated on flicking her clitoris rapidly with his tongue. He slid a finger into her and spread her lips apart with the other hand. He pulled up and exposed her beautiful little pearl, her pleasure center.

He touched her bud lightly with his tongue. Lorissa jumped and squealed but didn't attempt to stop him. He touched her again, this time with the flat, moist top of his tongue. Lorissa sighed and put her hands on top of his head. She gyrated her hips as he lapped slowly. He noticed that Lorissa tasted a little different than Lien, Kyra or Alexandra. Each woman tasted different, but all tasted good and Lorissa was the most pleasant he'd experienced.

Lorissa pulled his head into her as she climaxed yet again. Anteros knew that this was either the best climax she'd had yet, or she'd just lost some of her inhibition, but she was loud and aggressively pulled his head where she wanted it to be.

Despite his hard penis being neglected, it throbbed with pleasure and Anteros was extremely happy that he was making Lorissa feel so good.

When Lorissa recovered from her last orgasm, she pulled Anteros' head up to hers. She didn't insist that he move quickly. She allowed him to kiss her body on the way up. When his lips met hers she could smell her own scent on him. This excited her even more.

Lorissa was breathing hard and was in no mood to talk. She simply rolled towards Anteros and ended up on top of him. He did not resist.

Now she was going to make him pay for teasing her. Lien had taught her the rules Anteros must obey. He must not climax without permission and he must warn her if he feels his climax is inevitable. Yes, she was going to make him pay and enjoy herself immensely while she did it. Lorissa had never dominated a man sexually but she knew the basics and she was quick to learn.

She straddled Anteros' hips and touched his penis with her vulva. She moved just slightly, partially because she didn't want to over stimulate him and partially because she was feeling a little tender. As she did this she rose up and offered her breasts to him. He immediately responded with his mouth and hands.

This felt wonderful to both of them. Anteros could hardly stand not thrusting his erection into her, but she hadn't done anything to let him know she was ready for that. Lorissa longed to end her virginity with him, just as badly as Anteros wished to relieve her of it. But that would have to wait. First she was determined to make his testicles ache with desire. She didn't know that they already did.

Lorissa kissed her way down Anteros' body very much like he'd done to her a short time ago. She made sure that her naked body slid across his throbbing member as she worked her way down. Even though she was anxious to take him into her mouth, she deliberately avoided his genitals and kissed down to his toes, then back up his inner legs, just as he'd done to her.

By the time she reached his scrotum his penis was a purple hue, swollen even larger than it had been on the way down, and the veins were protruding noticeably. He jumped like she'd touched him with a hot iron as she kissed his smooth scrotum. He tried to relax as she kissed and licked his scrotum, tormenting his testicles, which were aching with the desire to ejaculate. Anteros was moaning. Lorissa was smiling as she continued her sensual torture.

Lorissa licked his shaft from the scrotum to the tip. She grasped it in on hand as she popped the purple tip into her mouth. She used her other hand to encircle his scrotum and pull his aching testicles down, suppressing his ejaculation.

She allowed saliva to flow from her mouth down his penis. Her hand slid smoothly up and down his saliva-coated shaft as she stimulated his glans with her mouth. Anteros was incredibly excited and was forced to tell her.

"I'm going to ejaculate, Miss Lorissa," he blurted out.

Lorissa removed her mouth and hand from his shaft immediately. Pulled his testicles down even harder. She looked at his face, twisted in the agony of denial, and smiled broadly.

"You'll not ejaculate until I permit it, Anteros. Don't forget who your mistress is tonight," she said in a tone that said she was both threatening and amused as the same time. "Are you able to control yourself now?"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered several seconds later when his testicles stopped fighting their confinement and the urge to ejaculate had passed.

Lorissa released her grip on his scrotum and carefully studied the smooth sack and the tender glands inside. She toyed with each one individually and also together. She kissed them and was fascinated to see how they pulled up closer to his body each time she touched them.

She licked up and down the bottom of his shaft, enjoying the way it throbbed and bounced when she touched it. Anteros started to sit up.

"Down, Anteros," commanded Lorissa. "Put your hands above your head. Now stay there until I tell you to move."

Anteros complied and Lorissa resumed her erotic torture. Lorissa had only touched one man's genitals before and that was the night she stroked Anteros to orgasm with the other young women. Tonight they were alone and he was hers to command. She intended to take full advantage of it.

"I think you will be a great warrior one day, Anteros," said Lorissa as she stroked his penis with her hands. "It is said that a woman that swallows the seed of a warrior will gain strength from him. I think I will swallow your seed just in case it is true."

Anteros tingled with the anticipation of ejaculating into Lorissa's mouth. She placed her mouth over the end of his penis and sucked it in as deeply as she could. She bobbed her head up and down while holding on to the lower part of his iron like rod in her hand. Anteros did as he was expected and resisted the urge to climax.

"I'm going to ejaculate, Miss..." was all he got out of his mouth when she removed her hand and mouth and left his engorged member to twitch in the cool air. Anteros groaned in frustration, helpless to do anything about it. Lorissa was the mistress and he was hers for the night. If she wouldn't allow him to climax, all he could do was wish otherwise.

"In good time, Anteros," giggled Lorissa, enjoying truly dominating a man for the first time.

"Miss Lorissa, Mistress Lien said you should allow me to have at least two orgasms," he said, trying to convince her.

"Yes, she did and I will do as she told me. She didn't say when I had to allow you to have an orgasm. I will choose the time. Perhaps two just after the sun rises would be best."

Anteros groaned again. He hoped she was teasing him, but just the thought of this torture going on for hours caused his groin to ache. Lorissa smiled and put her hands back on his genitals, kneading his testicles gently with one hand and stroking his penis again with the other. She continued until she could tell he was getting close then stopped again. After his testicles moved down again, she started seriously exploring his penis with the tip of her tongue. She licked every vein, every curve and every crevice of his manhood. Anteros felt as if his penis were made of hot iron.

Lorissa was learning how much stimulation he could take without approaching orgasm and kept stimulating him just enough to keep him frustrated. She put her mouth on his penis again. This time positioning herself so she could see his face as she sucked him. His expression told her he was in pain. The same kind of sensual pain he put her in, she hoped.

She loved the way he looked from that angle. She looked up the bronzed, smooth skin, across his pubic area, his well-defined abdominal muscles, his large and powerful chest, to his handsome face. His jaw was clenched and there was perspiration on his brow. She could see him struggling to keep his abdominal muscles relaxed to delay his orgasm. Lorissa tickled his scrotum with her free hand and felt his testicles jump and saw his abdominal muscles flex.

She was glad she was an Amazon. Controlling Anteros like this was exciting to her. She'd been raised to dominate men as all Amazon girls were. This was their way. She and Anteros both accepted it and considered it the natural order of things. Lorissa knew that it was different in other cultures and tonight she was happier than ever to be an Amazon.

"Look at me, Anteros," ordered Lorissa.

She met his gaze then slowly licked him from the bottom of his scrotum to the tip of his raging erection, her stare never wavering from his eyes. She licked so slowly that it took a full 30 seconds to reach the little hole in the end of his penis.

The sight of beautiful Lorissa licking him made it even more difficult to control himself. He strained to hold back. He was thankful that she was going so slowly. That would help. Still, he didn't know how much longer he could hold out if she insisted on him watching what she was doing to him.

"I'm going to go faster now. Don't climax. I'm not ready for that yet," she said.

Lorissa had never given orders to Anteros. They'd been friends and classmates. Although their society automatically put her ahead of him in status and rank, she'd never had a reason to give him orders. Anteros was further excited her newfound assertiveness.

Lorissa put his swollen penis in her mouth again. She stroked the base with her hand and just massaged the tip with the inside of her mouth. Anteros groaned. He was so close, yet he'd been told not to climax. His testicles ached and felt as if they'd burst. Just when he thought he couldn't take any more, she gripped his scrotum and pulled the tender glands inside down. It wasn't going to stop his climax. He was far too excited and she wasn't pulling hard enough.

"I'm going to climax, Miss!" he strained to say.

Lorissa didn't stop sucking his member, but she did stop moving her hand on his shaft and pulled harder on his testicles. She didn't know for sure that this would stop him from ejaculating, but she was ready to taste his seed soon anyway.

Anteros still felt as if orgasm was inevitable. There was considerable pain in his testicles and it radiated through his entire midsection.

"Please, Miss Lorissa. I need to ejaculate. I can't stop it!" he announced loudly.

Lorissa spit out his glans, yet again. Now she was simply holding the base of his organ in her hand, but was not stimulating it.

"Hold back as long as you can, Anteros. I'll help you. Now I don't want to hear any more about your inability to control yourself," she said.

With that she resumed stroking his shaft with her hand. She loved watching the head grow and turn purple with lust when she stroked him. She took his penis into her mouth again. She knew she would force him to climax even though she'd told him to hold back.

She bobbed her head up and down rapidly, moving her hand on his shaft at the same pace. She felt his testicles pulling up, desperately trying to get into position to release their seed. Anteros groaned and squirmed, which is all that he could do. Lorissa considered telling him to hold still, but decided against it. She had him right where she wanted him.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers