Serving the Amazons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her time, working on bringing him orgasm very slowly. She wanted him to cum harder than he ever had and preferably harder than he ever would again. She wanted to dominate him not by binding him or intimidating him, but by giving him such a wonderful orgasm that she'd always own part of his mind.

She worked on him nearly an hour. She brought him slowly to the edge of climax then slowed her pace just enough to let him down a bit. She could sense when he was close by the tightness of his balls and the feeling of his erection in her mouth. He didn't need to tell her he was about to cum. She just knew.

Vesta finally decided to allow his orgasm because she was becoming fatigued. If she became too tired it would reduce his pleasure. She felt his penis swell just a bit and his balls pulled up a distance that would be almost imperceptible to a younger woman. This time instead of slowing down, she sucked harder and faster, increasing the stroking with her hands at the same time.

Anteros' fought the orgasm, not because he didn't want to cum, but because he'd been trained to do so. His body was trying hard to cum but his mind was fighting it. He felt Vesta sucking harder and faster. He felt her hands working harder. She was squeezing his balls almost hard enough to hurt. He knew she wanted him to cum but he resisted anyway.

Anteros had exceptional self control but not good enough to keep his hot semen from gushing out of his hyper stimulated cock. His recent climaxes had been infrequent and weak but this one made up for them. He groaned and pumped what seemed like a never ending supply of sperm from his pulsating cock. Vesta swallowed what she could but it overflowed from her mouth and leaked onto his pubic mound. When his cock stopped pumping Vesta kissed the head then proceeded to lick up the stray semen from his body.

His scrotum loosened and his cock softened to about half erect. Vesta was able to lift his balls up and give each of them a kiss before sitting up again.

"Did you like that, Anteros?"

Anteros could barely breathe but he gasped the words, "It was wonderful, Mistress."

Vesta laid beside him with her arm across his broad chest, her pillowy breasts pressed into him and her leg over his. She kissed his cheek and he turned to meet her lips for the second kiss. She reached down with her hand to test the firmness of his penis. When she felt that he wasn't completely hard, she started alternating between fondling his cock and balls.

She continued to kiss him. Between kisses she asked, "Anteros, will you do something for me?"

"Anything, Mistress."

"Would you touch my breasts?" she asked as she moved up to make a nipple available to his mouth.

In only a minute of touching her large breasts with his hands and mouth, Anteros was again fully erect. Vesta climbed on top of him and ground her soft nether lips against his erection. In a short time she was wet and her juices were coating his erection. With one hand she reached back and guided him into her hot center.

Anteros felt the heat as he entered her. Vesta's body temperature was up a couple of degrees from her prolonged excitement. She intended to ride him slowly but her excitement overwhelmed her and she rode him hard. Anteros sucked her nipples and used his hands on her breasts and firm ass. It only took a couple of minutes for her to squeal in ecstasy with her first orgasm. She slowed down and ground her clit against him resulting in a less intense but much longer series of multiple orgasms.

Anteros managed not to cum during Vesta's pleasure. He enjoyed making her cum as much as she enjoyed making him cum earlier. Vesta could feel that he was still very hard inside her.

"Now it is your turn, Anteros. I'm going to make you cum again."

Vesta sat more upright and moved up and down. Her strokes were longer and slower than when she concentrating on her own pleasure. She reached back with one hand and played with his balls. Anteros stroked her lovely thighs as he stared at his cock being buried, exposed, and buried again in Vesta's tight hole.

"Maybe we should try to cum together, Mistress," Anteros suggested.

"It is a noble goal, but difficult to reach. That doesn't mean we can't try," said Vesta.

"I will hold back my orgasm until yours, Mistress."

"You can try, Anteros, but I'm very good at making a man cum and I'm going to make you cum inside me very soon."

Anteros marveled at the physical condition of this woman who had to be near 30 years his senior. Her body was firm, as firm as any young woman he'd touched. Her abdominal muscles could be seen behind the smooth, tanned skin of her belly. There wasn't an ounce of unnecessary fat on her. There was a bit of padding on her bottom and her breasts were magnificent, but this was necessary fat as far as Anteros was concerned.

He was feeling his orgasm beginning to build. He didn't know how Vesta sensed it, but she started riding him faster and working on his balls with renewed vigor. He told her he was approaching orgasm and she merely said, "I told you I was good."

Anteros started concentrating on not cumming. He tried to relax his abdominal muscles but this was very difficult to do. Vesta smiled at his efforts to resist her. She was going to make him cum no matter how hard he tried not to.

Anteros moved one hand between them and his fingers touched her clit when reached the bottom of her stroke. She gasped in a combination of pain and pleasure. The sensation started her toward orgasm.

Anteros removed his hand and put his fingers in his mouth. For the first time he tasted Vesta's juices. This moved him past the point of no return. She had him now. He was going to cum very soon. There was no stopping it.

He put his moistened fingers between them again as Vesta came down. Her clit came down on his fingers again. It was less painful and more pleasurable for her this time. She grasped his wrist and held his hand there. She used her legs to move up and down on his hard rod. She had one hand in front holding his hand in place to stimulate her clit. The other hand was behind her squeezing his balls. It was an uncomfortable position but it brought her to another intense orgasm.

When Vesta's orgasmic squeal hit his ears, Anteros stopped fighting it and let out an orgasmic moan of his own. Hot cum exploded from his cock and filled Vesta's quivering pussy. Her vaginal muscle spasms tried to suck him dry. Their mutual orgasm lasted over a minute. Vesta collapsed on him and they both dozed.

When Vesta woke she had no idea how long she'd been there. She could feel Anteros' flaccid penis inside her and hear his breathing. He was asleep but awakened when she sat up to look at him.

The first thing Anteros saw when he opened his eyes was Vesta's lovely face. The second thing he saw was her magnificent breasts. Her breasts were unusually large for an Amazon and he enjoyed the sight of them. He couldn't resist looking down at her flat belly and smooth pubis. When he looked back at her face she had a broad smile.

"I'm so pleased that you enjoy my body, Anteros. It is very flattering to a woman my age."

"You are beautiful for a woman of any age, Mistress."

Vesta leaned down and kissed him. "Thank you, Anteros. You've given me more pleasure than you know."

"Will you allow me to pleasure you again, Mistress?"

"Yes, but not here. Please join me for a bath."

Vesta climbed off of Anteros and walked toward her chamber door, still naked. For the first time Anteros got a good look at her beautiful ass. Her hips were a bit broader than a younger woman, but her ass looked as firm as it felt. Despite having two intense orgasms already, he wanted her again.

Anteros followed her out the door and into a room at the back of the house. There was a small bath in the floor, undoubtedly fed by the hot springs that were found nearby. The bath was just large enough for two of them. She directed him to sit and she sat down between his legs with her back toward him. Her luscious ass was rubbing on his rapidly stiffening penis.

The warm water felt good. He recognized the scent as the one he detected on Vesta's skin earlier. His arms were around her waist as he kissed her neck. Vesta moaned her approval and placed his hands on her breasts. This is exactly where Anteros wanted them.

Vesta moved her hips to provide some more stimulation to his penis. The combination of the beautiful woman's hips stimulating him, her sweet scent, her breasts in his hands, and the fact that this was the first time he felt relaxed in a month, caused his penis to reach full erection quickly.

Anteros reached one of his arms completely. He cupped one breast in his hand while his forearm caressed the other one. His free hand dropped to her belly and then to her hip. Vesta leaned back and turned her head so that their lips could meet. As their tongues touched, Anteros moved his hand to her inner thigh. Vesta parted her legs in response.

Anteros was experienced enough to know what she wanted. His hand moved to her smooth labia and gently rubbed her. He kept teasing her slit with his fingers but didn't penetrate her. After a few minutes of teasing, Vesta pushed on the back of his hand, encouraging him to enter her with a finger.

Vesta's moans of pleasure told him he was pleasing her. He entered her with a second finger. Vesta's vaginal muscles tightened down as she moved her hips to gain maximum stimulus from his hand. This also caused more stimulation for Anteros' penis.

Vesta stood and turned around, pulling his head into her breasts. Anteros took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. He put both hands on Vesta's glorious ass, pulling her hips into his chest.

"Stand up," Vesta whispered.

As soon as he did her hands reached for his groin. She gasped when she felt that he was just as hard as he'd been earlier. Her other hand cupped his balls, lifted and squeezed them gently.

"I love what the hot water did to your balls, Anteros. They are hanging so low and loose I can really feel them. I've got to taste them!" said Vesta as she dropped to her knees and took one of his large balls in her mouth.

She had her hand wrapped around one ball and her mouth around the other. Her other hand was squeezing his cock, testing its hardness.

She sucked and squeezed his balls for several minutes then abruptly stood and took his hand. She pulled him along as she walked briskly back to her bed chamber.

"On your back and spread your legs," she said in an assertive tone. For the first time she sounded like she was giving an order rather than treating him as a guest.

Anteros didn't mind. He was consumed with lust and would do anything she suggested, asked or ordered. He quickly fell on his back in the center of the bed and spread his legs the full width.

Vesta climbed over him with her sex directly over his mouth. He didn't need to be told what to do. He experimented with his lips and tongue, reading her body to discover how to best please her.

Vesta was busy playing with Anteros with her mouth and hands. She seemed to be fixated on his balls but paid enough attention to his cock to make sure he was thoroughly aroused.

She didn't know that Anteros exceedingly fond of cunnilingus. The only thing he liked better was being sucked off while he licked a beautiful pussy. Vesta's pussy was smooth, pleasantly scented, and tasted as good as any Anteros had ever encountered. He'd gladly lick it for hours if she desired.

Vesta's juices flowed freely as she became more and more aroused. Anteros carefully used his fingers to gently pull back her clitoral hood and expose the tender nub to his tongue. He touched it very gently, aware that it could be painful if she wasn't ready for the most intimate of touches.

Vesta moaned her approval. Anteros licked her clit up and down causing her to let out a squeal. She sucked his cock in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down furiously. One hand stroked it while the other hand kneaded his balls.

It was obvious to him that he had her on the verge of orgasm and she was trying to make him climax too. He was close but he was determined that Vesta would climax first.

Vesta pulled her mouth away just long enough to say, "Cum in my mouth, Anteros."

Hearing her say that put him over edge. He held back for a dozen more strokes of her hand and mouth, then exploded. Vesta moaned her satisfaction then shuddered in her own orgasm. She'd been on the edge for some time and the taste of Anteros' hot cum in was the final straw.

She continued to stimulate Anteros until his erection flagged. Anteros continued to lick her until she told him to stop.

Vesta moved beside him and they kissed and cuddled. Anteros' penis was soft but his hands still enjoyed feeling Vesta's back side.

"By the gods, Anteros, I've never been with a man like you. You've cum three times in just a couple of hours and you still filled my mouth with seed on your third time. It must be those big balls. I've never seen a pair as large as yours."

"I'm happy I please you, Mistress. I must say that I'm thoroughly enjoying your skills as a lover as well."

Vesta looked into his eyes and said softly, "Anteros, I wanted to make you cum as many times as I possibly could. I've never had a man that could cum more than three times in one evening. Do you think you could?"

"It is possible, Mistress. I find you very exciting."

Vesta reached between them and grasped his penis. It was soft but she tugged on it a bit and it started to grow. It wasn't an erection but it did show signs of life. She kissed him deeply as she continued to play with him. She kissed his chin, his throat and down his chest. She nibbled at both of his nipples, all the while playing with his penis. By the time her head reached his pubis, his penis was half erect.

Vesta kissed and licked his penis yet again, this time feeling it swell in her mouth. It took several minutes, but he was erect again.

"Incredible," Vesta exclaimed. "I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. A cock this willing deserves another chance to cum. It is your turn on top, Anteros."

Anteros moved aside and now Vesta was her back with her legs spread wide. He moved over her, kissing her mouth then kissing his way down her body as she had just done to him. When he reached her sex he was very gentle. This time his goal was just to get her wet to make his entry easier. It didn't take long and the taste of her made his penis even harder.

He moved his hips between her legs as Vesta raised her knees to open herself wider. She used her hand to guide him into her. They moaned together at the sensation.

Anteros pumped slowly. His cock was extremely sensitive from all the attention it received this evening. His balls were aching from Vesta's stimulation and from ejaculating so hard, so many times, in such a short period of time. Each time he reached the bottom of his stroke, his balls made contact with Vesta's ass and it felt like an electric shock was going through them.

"That's nice, Anteros," Vesta cooed. "Can you go a little faster?"

"I can, Mistress, but I'm afraid I'll climax too quickly. I'm very sensitive right now."

"So am I, Anteros. Just go a bit faster. Don't worry about cumming too soon. This one is just for you."

"Thank you, Mistress," he groaned as he increased his pace. He was already feeling an orgasm building. Her pussy was so hot and wet and felt like it was sucking him.

Vesta wanted to make him cum quickly. She was thoroughly enjoying this but she was getting sleepy. She wondered if he'd be able to perform again if she woke him again in a few hours.

"Faster, Anteros, and a little harder please. I want to feel those big balls slap against me."

Anteros did as he was told. His balls actually hurt with each thrust, but in a strange way it increased his excitement. He felt Vesta reach down and grab his testicles in her hand. She squeezed and he tried desperately not to cum. It was too fast and his pride wouldn't let him release his seed.

Vesta took her other hand and slapped his ass on the down stroke. She squeezed his balls even tighter.

"Faster! Now, cum, Anteros! " she demanded as she spanked his ass.

Vesta thought that spanking Anteros might encourage him to cum, but she didn't expect it to make her cum. The feeling of slapping his hard, muscular ass with hand excited her more than she expected. She started to climax.

Vesta's moaning, ball squeezing and spanking was more than Anteros could take. He came again and came hard. He clearly felt two spurts of semen launch from his cock. His cock pumped for some time after that but if anything was ejaculated, he couldn't tell.

Vesta squeezed his balls and spanked him until she felt his soften inside her. Anteros dismounted and put his arm around her. Vesta just smiled and closed her eyes. They both fell asleep within seconds.

Light seeped in through a narrow gap in the curtains, warming Anteros' face. It was unusual that he slept until sunrise but this was the first good night of sleep he'd had in weeks.

Vesta was still asleep, uncovered and on her back. Anteros took some time admiring her superbly sculpted body. It was hard to believe she was near 50 years old. Her body looked and felt so firm it seemed closer to 30.

He gazed longingly on her large breasts; the largest Anteros had ever had the pleasure of touching. He couldn't resist touching the nearest one very softly with his hand. He didn't think that she would mind that he woke her. After all, the sun was up and Amazons rarely slept so late.

Vesta stirred and smiled but didn't open her eyes. Anteros touched her breast with his lips and then kissed it gently. After a few kisses he grow bolder and circled her erect nipple with his tongue. Vesta opened her eyes.

"That is a nice way to awaken," she said with a sleep smile. She took his head in her hands and pulled his mouth to hers. "My lips could use some attention too."

His erection was pressed into the side of her thigh and she couldn't help but notice.

"It's a pity that erection will go to waste but the sun has risen and technically you should save your energy for the mistress you will serve tonight."

Anteros was disappointed but he knew she was right. She owned him from sunset to sunrise. Any seed he spilled now was seed that should be saved for his next mistress.

"Yes, it is a pity, Mistress. My erection was inspired by you. It seems unfair that you can't get pleasure from it."

"I get pleasure knowing that you still want me after all the sex we enjoyed last night."

Anteros kissed her again.

"I am concerned about something, Anteros. I don't wish to offend you but did you injure your testicles?" she asked with a worried tone.

"No, Mistress, why do you ask?"

"I find your exceptionally large testicles very arousing," she said as she gently squeezed them. "But they are so large I think you should see Mistress Lien. In fact, I must insist that you see her. I will worry about you until she tells me you are not ill or injured."

"I feel healthy and strong, Mistress, but if you wish I'll go to her this morning."

"Join me for a bath and some breakfast and I'll go with you."

They bathed each other, cuddled and kissed. Anteros was fully erect through the entire bath but Vesta spent little time on his genitals. She had no desire to torment him, knowing that he wouldn't be able to satisfy his lust until he was with another woman tonight. Although she knew it was wrong, she felt a bit of jealousy. She wanted to be with Anteros again and though tonight was impossible, she silently vowed to herself that she would be as soon as possible.

12