Serving The Council Ch. 06

Story Info
The final fight.
4.1k words
4.67
12.2k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MORNING OF THE MATING MOON

"Leon, all of our allies are here, including the vampire king" spoke Lilly .

"Good, we have much to discuss, show them in."

"OK"

"Leon, good to see you, and I hope we both get what we desire on this night."

"As do I Lazlo, but do not underestimate the beasts power, for I think it was he who destroyed the princes."

"And what makes you think that a lone were could do such a thing?"

It was Lilly that answered." because while his mind was weak when I enthralled him, his physical power is beyond any were that I have ever encountered in my long life, the only that I could compare him to was Ajax, and even Ajax could not absorb the amounts of damage I witnessed Joe survive."

"yes I have heard that, and I also have news for you, he has a living relative, not far from here, a brother."

"now that could be of great interest., and also give us another advantage in the near future."

Lilly looked at the two men, "But as I said, do not underestimate Joe, it is going to take a concerted effort to regain control of him."

On Karl's compound

"Joseph ."

"yes Grandfather."

"remember what I have taught you , in hiding your aura until it is time."

"yes Grandfather, and thank you for all you have been teaching me, I must go find Ash and speak to her."

As the big were walked away, Michele the elder and Diana approached Ghost. Diana spoke first." How well has he learned to temper his aura?"

"Surprisingly well, and I can tell you this, when he release's his aura tonight, he is also going to finally release his entire power."

Michele lifted her eyebrow, wondering what Ghost meant, but before she could put voice to her question Ghost spoke." Michele, Diana I cannot tell you what is going to happen exactly, for the simple reason that Joe has already changed things that I foresaw, but what I can tell you is this, that the status of relations and power amongst the races is not going to be the same at this time tomorrow, and while I think that is going to be for the better of all the peoples, I also know that many will not except or respect what ever the new status is, but that man and Michele's two daughters are going to be at the heart of it."

The two women stood opened mouthed as Ghost finished his statement and turned away, they looked at one another and , wordlessly, exchanged all the worries and concerns they had for their children.

+++++++

Aj the coyote ran as fast as he could, attempting to reach his Alphas office. As he darted in and out of the throngs preparing for the mating moon and the feast to follow, he was for once glad that he was small and slight, which allowed him to streak along with out upsetting to many of the bigger were's.

As he slid to a stop in front of the out office where Karl's intermediaries sat he caught the attention of Karl's, for lack of another word, secretary , a cute red headed wolf, who Aj had always liked, for she treated him with the respect many of the other were's did not.

"Hey., Red. Boss man in?"

"yeah he is shorty, but he is rather busy, is it important?'

"yeah, tell him the worm turned up something, and it involves his brother. He will understand."

Red, otherwise known as Lilac, gave Aj a strange look, as the Alpha had no brothers, but when it came to Aj, nothing he said ever was directly to the point, so she picked up the phone and dialed into the office.

Karl was leaning back in his chair, Ally on her knees with his cock in her hands, " honey relax, everything is going to fine tonight, we have more than enough allies here, and my sisters mate is not anyone to trifle with." after saying her piece, she took Karl's cock deep into her throat and started to massage his balls, hoping that this little interlude would calm him down and help him relax.

As he enjoyed his mates efforts, the phone rang. Karl debated for a moment or two and decide to answer the phone.

"yes"

"Aj is here, and wishes to speak to you about your 'brother'

Karl looked down at Ally , speaking thru their mental link ' AJ is here, I need to talk to him, do you want to continue this later?'

Ally answered by simply taking more of his cock into her throat, taking this as an answer he told Lilac to send Aj in.

Aj entered the office , his coyote hearing, which was even more acute than wolf hearing, heard the sounds of his Alpha receiving a blowjob and he decided to make his report short and sweet.

"Boss man, someone has linked Joe and his brother together, it was one of Leon's men, so that cat is out of the bag, what do you wish done?"

Karl looked at Aj, knowing that the little dude knew exactly what was going on, and he admired him for his rather non-typical getting to the heart of things." Warn the watchers to be extra vigilant, and I will tell my brother about this."

Aj nodded his head and turned to leave, but his jokester side won out and he could not resist saying" I hope madam Alpha has relaxed you my Alpha, you have been rather tense the past few days>"

As Aj ducked the flying stapler Karl threw, he was regaled with the laughter of both his Alphas, and Knowing that both of them where in good sprits, he ran out of the office.

Lilac could not help but laugh as Aj came shooting out of the Alphas office, followed by flying objects and rolling laughter

"still the comedian are we"

Aj simply smiled and looked over his shoulder." being that he is the only reason I still am alive, and that I owe him so much, making him laugh is the least I can do for him."

Back in the office, Ally had Karl dancing in his seat" Yes Yes. I love that, more, oh I am going to cum." at which point Karl unleashed into the back of Allys throat, of which every drop she swallowed with vigor." Karl, I will never tire of doing that to you."

"ally, I will never tire of you doing to me, for the rest of out lives."

IN JAMESBURG

==========

The cell phone on the belt of the warrior rang, as he pulled it from its carry case , he glanced up at the garage he was watching." Ron speaking." he answered.

"Ron, be on high alert, the person you are watching over is under a threat for the vampires, and he is important to the Alpha."

Ron answered that he understood and ended the call.

"Everyone, on your toes, there is a threat to the man in the garage from the bloodsuckers, so keep an eye out." The group of were's around him nodded that they understood and moved of to take there positions and prepare for anything.

KARLS Compound

--------

Joe watched as his mate and her sister spared with one another. Even though Michele was new to being a were, she showed the instincts of a warrior and did not let her more experienced sister get much if any advantage in the fight. He could not help but admire both of their forms, as they where as beautiful in were form as they where in human, and it took a keen eye to tell them apart, as they where moving so quickly that getting good looks at the heads, they only place that they showed different colors , as to identify them.

As he watched he felt several people move up near him, with out even looking he spoke to them." Atlas. Achil, Alex , mother, fenn, what do I owe this visit too?"

It was fenn who answered." Grandson, we are here to tell you we are going to be with you when you announce your presence tonight. For your mother has business with this Lily."

Joe looked over his shoulder, nodding to his mother," you all realize that but for Lily, you cannot interfere with events involving the were's?"

The three big men nodded that they understood, with Atlas speaking," with the were's I agree, but to any elementals or others, they will and shall be fair game."

"as long as that is understood, there will be no problems."

The mating circle, nearing the fullest of the moon

----------------

Ashlynn stood next to her father, robed in ancient style toga, listening to the elder priest call out the ceremony .

"Tonight , the night of the fullest of the moons, we bring forward the Daughter of Roux, who is of mating age , who wish's to lay claim to this woman?"

"I do!" came the call from Leon.

"Do any other lay claim to Ashlynn?"

The crowed of were's looked around, wondering if any would answer Leon's claim. As Leon looked around , smug in his claim, a murmuring came from the crowd , Leon and those upon the raised dais looked as the assembled mass started to part , allowing a group to approach the dais.

Many recognized the man at the head of the group, for most had heard and seen pictures of the Beast, and his reputation preceded him. As he stopped at the base of the dais, it gave Leon and Lily a chance to survey the group. Along with Joe was five other men, a woman ands a person wearing a heavy robe, the hood of which was up. Hiding the identity and gender of its wearer.

"Joe, you are not of station to lay claim to a Alpha princess, and I doubt the others are either>"

"that is where you are wrong Leon. On two accounts, the first is, well let me introduce my mother." as he spoke, Joe turned and pointed ." Diana , princess of the hunt, daughter of the ancient Fenn."

The murmur got louder, for a were having a elemental as a mother was rare, and to be the child of the princess of the hunt a powerful thing.

"And the other?" asked Leon.

It was the gasp from Lily that caused Leon to spin.

"The fact that I am already mated to him." spoke Ashlynn.

Everyone within seeing range gasped, as Ash dropped her rob away from her shoulder, reveling the mating mark there.

As Leon spun back to look at Joe , the big man spoke." and I have one more thing to say." Joe turned and held his hand out, the robed figure took it and came to stand next to him.

"let me introduce some one , my mates twin sister, Michele."

Leon looked as if had been pole axed, and he turned to Lily , who looked as stunned as he.

Joe then spoke again." not only is she the youngest daughter of the line of Ajax and Iona, she was to be forced to mate to the vampire king Lazlo, and I readily admit that I killed the Princes sent to retrieve her for him, but let it be known, she is not going to be nor will be, subject to the blood sucker."

Shouts and recriminations sounded out , and Leon and Joe stared at one another. Both men stared and did not move a muscle, as if they where waiting for the other to flinch.

Joe then startled the assemblage into silence." I also call Blood rite, for the unprovoked killing of innocents , and before you answer the charge Leon, there is a witness amongst those on the dais to confirm the claim."

Leon and Lily looked at each other , then at the others around them, both there mouths dropped when Roux's mate , Anna stepped out.

"I am Michele, and I was there when Leon did the deed, for it was me he was after, and that was the day Joe found out what he was."

Silence pervaded over the area, as the words of Joe and Michele where absorbed and pondered. Leon looked over at Lazlo then down at Joe , then back at Lazlo, " My friend I think it is time."

At what seemed to be a pre-arrainged agreement, the allis of leon and the vampires moved towards on side of the clearing, with Roux, Karl and their allies moving away to the other. It was then that roux began to worry, as the group supporting leon included many more were alphas than he had expected, and throwing in the Vampires made it look even more dire. Leon left the dais and stood slightly behind the mass of his allies, speaking to Joe." Beast , I still do not think you are worthy of a one-to-one fight, so of you can reach me, then it shall be so, but if not, Ashlynn and her sister are mine and Lazlo's."

"leon, I never thought you such a coward, but so be it. And to you alphas standing with him, I give you this offer, stand not in my path, for if you do , you most likely will forfeit your life." stated Joe as he turned to Michele at his side." go to your sister and parents, stand together in the fight, I will be alright by myself."

Those amongst the allies of leon , even knowing of the reputation of the beast, could not help but wonder if he was mad.

Before another being in the clearing moved, Diana spoke out," Lily, or should I say, Discordia lilva, you have caused much trouble cousin, and it ends today."

Lily looked stunned, her face and body changed, revealing true identity," how?"

"cousin , that does not matter, but this is the last time you cause trouble!"

Michele the younger moved and stood next to her parents and sister, along with her brother in law Karl. As they stood next to each other, in would be most impossible to separate who was who, except for Ash's mating mark, which was causing some n Leon's camp to wonder about the true size and nature of the beast, for while canine, it was most defiantly not a wolf's mark.

Joe turned to the five men behind him, " remember, the were's are not of your concern, but the vampires, well only those on the attack."

Five nod's of agreement where the answer.

As the groups still stared one another down, Karl turn to Ash, whispering in her ear, her eyebrows lifted and she immediately sent a message to her mate' Leon knows of your brother, he has put the guards on alert'. just as the thought entered Joe's mind, Hermes popped into existence in front of Joe." as you asked , I watched , they have been attacked, the were's are alive, but injured, it was a mixed group of elementals, vampires and were's.' and just as quickly he popped back in to nothingness.

Joe sent Ash the information, and glanced at leon, speaking. " last warning, those in my path are DEAD!"

Leon's allies split, the majority charging Joe, the rest directly for the sisters.

Karl And roux shifted along with the sisters as they turned towards a advancing group of Leon's were's, startling them when the shifted in to huge Wolves, bigger than any female wolves they had ever seen, the girls matching their father in size. Just as they where about to attack the group a roar , louder than any had even heard echoed across the open field, glancing both groups saw Leon in his full tiger form, the biggest of the were race.

Or so they had thought.

Through her mates link , ash heard Joes voice' my love stay safe and stay by your sisters side, together you are more undefeatable, I will take care of Leon and the blood sucker king'

It was at this time Joe decided to throw off his masking of his power, releasing it out through his Alpha power and shifted, allowing for his beast to run free for the very first time.

Where once stood a large man , now stood , what truly was the largest were any had ever seen, but those old enough , or who had heard the stories , recognized the form, a form that had only once before roamed the earth, and that brought some of Leon's allies to a stop.

Joe in his beast form charged, not slowing to actually engage those in front of him, just simply swatting at them as they attacked, many fell to shattered skulls and front shoulders, realizing that they could not match claw for claw, many shifted into Hybrid form, hoping to overwhelm him with numbers.

glancing to see how his mate and family where doing , he saw that Roux was down and injured, the girls where holding there own and Karl was fighting alongside his mate , both in there hybrid forms , slashing and punching away to keep the attackers off Roux..

Joe let out with a roar and charged , shifting into his hybrid form, where as his beast was monstrous, his hybrid form was simply impossible, he had to be near 16 foot tall, and shear white, with one highlighting feature, a blood red stripe from the tip of the muzzle to the middle of his head. Meeting the first of the were's , he did not slow his advance, simply grabbing them as he got to them and ripped them apart.

Fenn Atlas and the other elementals , save Diana, who was pursing her cousin, attack the vampires , attempting to reduce the numbers against Karl and the women, but they held to the agreement and did not touch the weres. It was Ghost who realized that Joe had let his feral nature take over, for he was no longer even attempting not to injure those who attacked him, he was simply ripping hybrid weres apart.

Soon many of Leon's remaining allies abandoned the fight, for they knew that Joe was now in a bezzerker rage, and that leon was where it should be focused.

Diana finally tracked down Lily, near the edge of the area," DISCORDIA,STOP AND FIGHT!"

Lily looked at her cousin, knowing that while powerful, she was no match for Diana in a rage," I beg mercy, you cannot kill me , it is our law." she said , falling prostrate on the ground

Diana stopped, knowing that her cousin was correct, she summoned her power and encased Lily in a bulb of power, essentially pinning lily to the ground.

Leon , no longer shielded by his allies, charged Joe, knowing that winning the battle was his only option, to Leon's surprise, Joe shifted from his hybrid back into his animal form, which leon thought gave him and advantage, for as a feline, he was infinitely more maneuverable as a beast than Joe.

With a bellowing roar, Joe charged and Leon attempted to leap out of the way, but to his shock and horror, Joe simply threw out his massive paw and snatched leon from the air, slamming him into the ground, knocking the wind from leon. As leon staggered back to his feet, he turned to meet Joes next charge, and was stunned to see Joe standing a few yards away, waiting for leon to get his wind back.

Hoping that Joe was becoming over confident, leon tried a tactic that had helped rise to the pinnacle of power, a charge that feigned a leap and turned into a shoulder slide, one that usually had his opponents rise to meet the leap, leaving his belly exposed to a claw strike.

Leon charged and gathered for the leap, and as he hoped, Joe started to rise . Shifting his weight, leon changed the leap to a slide, and as he started it, he realized , in horror and the knowledge that he was dead, that his attack was what Joe had been waiting for, because instead of rising to his back legs, Joe was side stepping and swinging his massive paw downwards, lions skull and Joes paw met , with Leon's head becoming the grape in a press.

The sound echoed, and those who where looking directly at the strike, could not believe the result, Leon's head, now flattened , actual separated from his body do the momentum his body carried, Joes paw keeping the head from moving, totally decapitating leon.

The five male elementals reached Roux and the others. the were's having retreated and the vampires continuing to attack. Ghost looked down of the injured Roux, and Knew that he was soon to be dead, Karl was is bad shape and Michele the elder was not much better, but to the men's surprise( thought ghost had a rather , well inscrutable look on his face, which he added to with a simple' more than even I expected) the girls where barley scratched.

Joe lifted his paw, turning to search for Lazlo, shifting into his hybrid form, knowing that to face the vampire, he needed hands , not paws.

Lazlo knew that he had but one card to play, and it was a desperate one.

"What. I will trade you something for the girl."

Joe slowed a bit , wondering what the vampire was speaking of. Shifting to his human form, Joe asked" and what would that be?"

Lazlo pointed to a small hill at the edge of the open area, showing Joes brother and his girlfriend in the clutches of vampires."

Joe looked at the two, hoping that the others where ready." Leech, there will be no deal."

Lazlo laughed ," then they will die."

Joe just smiled ." I think not, NOW!"

The vampire king froze as Joe leapt , shifting to his Hybrid form and several elementals appeared out of nowhere and destroyed the vampires holding the couple. Before he could even raise his hands in defense or even attempt to move, the furious were land in front of him and in two swipes ripped him into three pieces.

12