Setthi Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Braeon shook and moaned, tasting the gush of fluid from Sahel. His body reacting to the twin pleasures of having his prostrate stroked and the bonded sharing of Sahel's orgasm triggering his own. He also felt the strong pulses from Tovan as he filled his ass with ejaculate.

Geven and Tovan feeling the burning and boiling of pleasure redoubled their strokes. Contributing to the soaring pleasure, pistoning their hips in unison they found completion almost as one.

Sahel savored the touch of the completed bond, enjoying the access to the thoughts and emotions of her lensheth-atea. Cuddled together like a pile of tired puppies, she further tested the breadth and depth of the joining. She understood the differences between Setthi and her people, the Gensereth, almost instinctively now and savored the newness of it all.

The unpleasant sensation of grass stuck to her body and sweat drying on her skin moved her to ask. "Is there anywhere we can clean up nearby or do we need to go back to the lake?"

Braeon stirred at her words, gesturing at a stand of trees a stone's throw away. "Behind those trees there is a small pond that is warmed by the sun and very pleasant to bathe in."

Listening Tovan came to his feet holding out a hand to Sahel. "Come with us," he prodded Geven and Braeon, "we could all stand to be a little fresher. Especially Geven." he teased; paying no attention to the glare that was sent his way.

Rising to his feet, Geven rested his hands on his hips. Speaking conversationally to Tovan he questioned. "You do realize that this means war?" Lunging for Tovan, who dropped Sahel's hand, Geven chased after him in the direction of the hidden pond.

Turning to Braeon, Sahel said, "I guess that just leaves us. Shall we walk like civilized people?"

Braeon shook his head, grinning widely, "Uncivilized is much more fun." He said taking her hand and pulling her in to a run.

12