Setting Moon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

"Yes, you just relax and don't try anymore magic for a while." Ericka said with a smile.

'Are you alright?' Sam asked through their connection, 'First your wolf is already showing her presence and this, you haven't had that much practice with magic, but still you have never been that uncontrolled before, I had to touch the scar on your stomach just to bring you out of it.'

'I just need to rest, help me sit down. Once this is over we will go and figure it out.' Lilliana said sounding weak even through their link.

Sam helped her sit down and then took his own chair. He then pulled his chair to sit in front of hers next to the table and held her hands in his own. Lilliana sat back in her chair and closed her eyes. She listened as Ericka explained the different types of witches to the council and how it proved that she and all the other witches were good and would cause the pack no harm.

Then Lilliana heard Demos say "Alright, then there is only one other thing we have to attend to. What is this business about Lilliana's son?"

Lilliana's eyes shot open and she stood up, "What about my son?"

"I was told that we sent men to search for him, what we want to know is once he is found. If you are willing to have the Alpha change him?" Demos asked.

Lilliana then sat back down and looked into Sam's eyes, "Can you do that? Would it hurt him?" Lilliana asked.

"For a young child, it's very simple and would only have to prick his finger. The change for him would not be painful and it would be as if he was born with the gift and when he becomes old enough he would change naturally." Sam said.

Then Demos asked again, "Now that you know what it entails, will you have him changed?"

Lilliana still looked at Sam, "It will not change him as a person or any gifts he may receive from you. He will be stronger and get sick less often." Sam said.

Lilliana then looked at Demos and nodded her head. "Good, then I think we are all in agreement that you and your friends are not guilty of being disloyal to the pack and are free to stay, all in favor say I." Demos said.

Suddenly the entire room filled with "I's" and Lilliana smiled as the council members looked around, "I guess that settles it, you are here to stay." Demos said and stood, he walked over to Sam and shook his hand saying, "That's one strong woman you've got there, she will be a great Alpha bitch." Lilliana then stood and looked Demos in the eyes, Demos then said "I am sorry for how this happened but we can't take chances with in the family. We had to know what was going on." He then held out his hand and Lilliana shook it. "Nice right hook by the way." He said with a smile and then moved around the table to talk to Eric.

"Can we go now?" Lilliana asked Sam.

"Yes love we can go now." Sam said and followed as Lilliana started to walk towards the door.

Lilliana then heard a voice say, "You must stop." She looked around but saw no one close enough to have said it except Sam but I wasn't his voice. The suddenly her head screamed in pain and she fell to her knees and screamed out loud. Her hands now placed on either side of her head and her hair draped over one shoulder.

Sam moved quickly to Lilliana's side and then Ericka was on the other side. Sam looked at Lilliana's back that was now showing. Sam heard a woman gasp and noticed that the scars from the whips were bright red he touched them and felt as if he burned his hand. Then he heard Lilliana beg, "Please don't touch it again, it burns." She paused "Sam I need water, please Sam."

Sam then grabbed Lilliana's arm and Ericka did the same on the other side. They led her out of the room and up the stairs to their room were Ericka started a cold shower as Sam stripped Lilliana's clothing and then his own. They then helped Lilliana into the shower and Sam held her under the cold water. Ericka then left the bathroom and went back to Eric who was waiting in the Alpha's living room.

Lilliana leaned against Sam as she let the cold water stream over her back. She then said quietly into Sam's ear, "I'm sorry, I'm such a hassle all the time."

"You are not a hassle, love. You are just getting adjusted and that will take time. I was very proud of you today, you really showed them what you were made of and the pack now respects you." Sam said.

Lilliana just stood there quietly until, "I think I'm cold enough now can we go warm up in bed, please?" She asked.

Sam then reached over and turned off the water. They both stepped out of the shower and Sam wrapped a large towel around Lilliana and them himself. They both dried off and then Sam picked her up and carried her over to the bed and sat her down on it. Quickly she scooted up the bed and slipped under the covers and wrapped them around her. Sam the slid into the bed, under the blankets and wrapped his body around Lilliana's.

"God I love how warm you are." Lilliana said and felt more than heard Sam chuckle.

After several moments of silence Sam looked down and saw that Lilliana had fallen asleep. It was about an hour and a half from lunch. But he really didn't want to wake her, so he stayed for a few more minutes and the quietly slipped out of the bed. He heard Lilliana whimper as he left and he immediately wanted to lay back down with her but he couldn't he had duty's he had to attend to. He got back dress and left the room.

An hour later Lilliana awoke stretching and saw Sam was no longer there. She then heard a noise from behind the bed and sat up looking around. Not seeing anyone she noticed her clothes and shoes lying at the bottom of the bed and then got up, she got dressed and then heard another noise which seemed to be coming from her closet. She decided to leave off her shoes and went to inspect the noise. She walked into her closet and heard the noise again it sounded like someone was in her guns. She then peaked into her shoe room and saw Ericka playing with her guns.

Lilliana walked into the room and said, "Well I see you found my collection of toys."

Ericka turned her head and looked at Lilliana, "I see you're feeling better, I came in here and was jealous of all your clothes but then I came into this room and tried to turn on the light but I guess I pressed the wrong button because then this opened up. It's amazing that Sam knows you this well already." Ericka said putting down the gun in her hand and then walked over to Lilliana.

"Yeah, it amazed me too." Lilliana said smiling and then she pressed the button to close the gun doors, she turned off the light and they walking back into the bedroom. Lilliana walk back to the side of the bed and put her shoes back on.

"So were related, why didn't you tell me sooner?" Lilliana asked.

"I was going to but then you asked me for my blood and it nearly broke my heart." Ericka said. "And then once I found you at the hospital, well it just hasn't seemed like a very good time to tell you."

Lilliana nodded and then they walked out into the living room, "I understand, thank you for being there for me when I had no one else. Oh and you may be my great, great something grandmother but I still look at you like a sister."

Ericka smiled and said, "I like that, besides what would you call me anyway." and laughed a little.

"Good now where did Sam go?" Lilliana asked.

"He said he had some business to attend to and he wanted me to watch over you to make sure you were alright. Lunch starts in about twenty minutes. Oh and a woman came up with some clothes and shoes of yours and Sam's. She said they were in the field outside, I guessing that's where someone saw you using your magic last night." Ericka said.

"Yeah now when I have sex, I need the release in every way, Sam noticed when we opened ourselves up to each other last night and made me release it even though I thought I would hurt him. He helped me feel the relief I truly needed." Lilliana said blushing a little.

"What do you want to do until lunch?" Ericka asked.

"Actually I forgot to brush my hair. Give me a second will you." Lilliana said walking back into the other room.

A couple of moment later Lilliana walked back into the living room, "Ok let's go see how the pack looks at us now huh." She said grabbing Ericka and pulling her towards the door.

"Oh goody, I am so not looking forward to this." Ericka said as the descended the stairs. Once at the bottom they walked down the hallway and into the dining room. When they entered everyone stopped and stared for a moment but then went back to talking. Lilliana then noticed the witches sitting at the same table as the day before. She then pulled Ericka with her as she went to talk to them.

Once at the witches table, Lilliana asked, "Is everyone alright? Sorry about this morning, I didn't know until moments before we went into the meeting. And then I still didn't know why we were there until Demos told me."

Then Jenny said, "Were all fine, we wanted to make sure you were ok, with that spell and then what happened while you were leaving. We were worried to say the least."

"Yeah I don't know exactly what happened with that yet. I'm alright now, but if you come up with any theory's I would love to hear them." Lilliana said.

"So far the only thing we can come up with is that your witch magic and your wolf magic are fighting for space. Just take it easy the next couple of days and we'll see where it goes from there." Jenny said

Lilliana then turned to see Sam standing next to their table, she then said. "Will do, I guess I will see you sometime after lunch." She said her good byes and then turned and noticed Ericka was no longer at her side; she was now sitting at her table next to Eric. Lilliana then walked around the tables to stand next to Sam who was talking to Felix from the council.

When Lilliana walked up Felix turned to her and said "I'm glad you are feeling better, I hope it stays that way too." He then turned and walked over to his chair.

Sam then turned to Lilliana and said "So you are feeling better then?" and Lilliana nodded.

"Good." He said and then leaned down and kissed her longingly. She pressed her body into his and then heard the howls again. But neither of them broke their kiss after several long moments, they separated lips and Sam said, "I love you, but don't scare me like that again."

"No promises there mate as long as I can't control it. I don't know what will happen. I love you too you know." Lilliana said and kissed him again.

They then both sat down and waited for the food to be brought out. Sam seemed overly attentive, but Lilliana just enjoyed it. They talked for a while about nothing really and then dinner was placed on the tables. Sam and Lilliana ate first again and then everyone else started in on their own plates.

"So steak again, do you eat anything else?" Lilliana said quietly so only Sam could hear.

"Once you become a werewolf all you will want is steak, trust me." Sam said.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I love steak. I was just curious." Lilliana said with a smile.

"Good, I think you will need the protein anyway." Sam said with a smile.

Lilliana then noticed there was a beer for her drink instead of wine. She took a drink from it and that said, "Thank you for the beer I think I need it after this morning."

"Anything for you." Sam said and returned to eating his food.

They both finished eating and then Sam talked with some men from the council. Lilliana stood up and walked over to Ericka who was also finished eating and noticed Eric was no longer sitting next to her, so she sat in his seat.

"What are you doing after this?" Lilliana asked.

"Taking care of you some more, why?" Ericka asked teasingly.

"I have a better idea; I have all this pent up energy for some reason. I was wondering if you were up for a workout." Lilliana said.

Ericka smiled and said, "My kind of workouts or your kind of workouts?"

"I think I'm up for something a bit more invigorating." Lilliana said and noticed Sam was looking at her.

"Good meet me in the hallway in five minutes." Ericka said standing up.

Lilliana stood up as well and said, "Better give me ten, Sam looks like he needs to talk to me first."

Ericka nodded and then left the dining hall and went back to her room. Lilliana then walked over to Sam and sat back in her chair. "And what are you up to?" Sam asked.

"Just a little workout with Ericka, it always seems to center me and help me relax. Why did you have something else planned?" Lilliana asked.

Sam smiled and looked down for a moment; he looked back up and said. "That sounds like a great idea, actually. I'll see you in a bit then." Sam said still smiling and then gave Lilliana a kiss. Lilliana gave him a strange look but then got up and went to go get dressed.

Ten minutes later she met Ericka in the hall and they walked outside, passed the garden into the field. They had both brought towels and water which they sat down on the ground. Lilliana now wore sneakers and a black tank top with black stretchy capris pants. Her hair was now tied back in a high pony tail but it still hung to her lower back. Ericka's hair was the same but hung just passed her butt, she also wore sneakers and a purple tank top, but she wore long yoga pants.

"I guess we'll start with the basics and work our way up." Lilliana said and waited for Ericka's to reply.

"Yes that sounds good but with a little change. You will incorporate your magic into your basics. Just let it flow through you, then later it will be easier for you to use your magic when fighting without struggling for control." Ericka said and then started to stretch, Lilliana didn't know how that would work but began stretching anyway she figured Ericka would tell her how to do it.

After they stretched they began slowly going through the basics of fighting as they always did. But after a couple of minutes Ericka stopped and said, "Now try to used you magic, but only a little we don't want another episode today." She said but didn't smile like Lilliana thought she would. Then Ericka said, "You seem to be most in touch with the fire element so try that first, then we will work with the others after."

Lilliana then conjured a bit of fire in her hand but Ericka then said, "Stop, do not just make fire. Imagine the heat from the fire flowing through you as you move."

"How do you know all this now but you didn't know it back at the hospital?" Lilliana asked moving back into her stance.

"You're not the only one that's been talking to the witches. Not everything you can learn through words. But with my already vast knowledge it was easy for me to pick up. Now go ahead and try it." Ericka said.

Lilliana then starting going through the motions again and closed her eyes feeling the heat of the fire flow through her, when she opened them again heat seemed to radiate off of her. She then forced the heat onto the outside and a red wave appeared to flow through her arms and into the motions. She did this for a couple of minutes then when she felt comfortable with it. She pushed it back down and tried to access the water element with the same motions and saw water come up from ground and form around her arms. She then pushed it around her body and then forced it into a ball and threw it away from her and into a tree. The tree snapped and fell to the ground.

"Good now try wind and earth." Ericka said startling her.

Lilliana quickly regained her focus and reached for wind but it did not come. "Concentrate." Ericka said, "You have all this power and you can't create a bit of wind. Don't try to bring it out of you use your surroundings."

Lilliana then felt the air in her lungs and realized what Ericka was talking about; she could make fire because it was her first element. But with water, wind and earth it would be harder she would need the elements on the outside to use that magic. She then quickened her motions and wind gathered around her, moved with her, after a few moments she released it and it gently dissipated. Then she focused on earth and small granules of dirt started to float around her, she then forced it into a spiral and moved it around her body. Then she let it go and the dirt fell to the ground.

"Good, now try ice, you seem to be natural at that as well." Ericka said and Lilliana gave her a sideways glance. But she tried it anyway. She searched her soul, found the ice and pushed it outward. The air around her became cold and Ericka watched as her eyes went silver. The cold air spiraled around her and Lilliana breathed in deeply and when she breathed out ice formed between her hands and then the cold air was blown away as heat surrounded her and the ice melted.

Lilliana then looked at Ericka and took a fighting stance. "I assume I did well otherwise you would be telling me different."

Ericka then took a fighting stance as well and said, "Yes you did well, but can you use it without hurting your opponent?"

"We shall see." Lilliana said and then went to strike, Ericka dodged and threw a punch but Lilliana ducked and move to the side.

"I think now I can keep up with you." Lilliana said with a grin and then did a sweep kick, Ericka jumped and landed her own kick on Lilliana's shoulder. Lilliana then stuck her own kick on Ericka's side and dipped as Ericka spun a kick over her head. Lilliana then threw a punch hitting Ericka in the chest. Ericka stumbled back and then recovered with her own punch to Lilliana's chest but Lilliana stepped out of the way and kneed Ericka in the leg. Ericka then did a sweep kick and Lilliana tumbled to the ground.

Ericka then stepped back and said "Now try to incorporate wind into your attacks."

Lilliana got up and then suddenly wind flowed around her as she went to throw a punch and was too far away. But watched as Ericka's head flew back, then Lilliana did a spinning kick and without touching her, Ericka was thrown to the ground.

"That's enough." Ericka said, "That was very good, wind will prove useful for you in future fights." Lilliana then helped Ericka up and they bowed to each other. "If you do that much damage with wind I hate to see what you can do with the other elements." Ericka said.

Lilliana then noticed they were being watched and looked over to see Sam, Eric and twenty other pack members standing there staring at them. "I guess we put on quite a show." Lilliana said.

Sam then walked over and Lilliana noticed he was wearing some workout gear of his own. He bent down and grabbed their waters and threw them to Ericka and Lilliana. Then he said, "That was very good but I think I have more speed that you now Ericka. How would you feel about letting me give it a shot?"

"Be my guest." Ericka said and took a sip of water and then started to walk over to where Eric was standing. "Good luck." She called back to Sam.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Lilliana asked.

"I think it will prove to show the pack you are not weak and I also think it will be some well-deserved exercise for us. Why do you not think you can beat me?" Sam asked.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt is all." She said with a smile and took the fighting stance again.

"I don't think it will be a problem." Sam said as he also took a fighting stance.

"Do you want magic or no?" Lilliana asked.

"Do whatever you feel is good for you." Sam said and then moved to throw a punch towards Lilliana's face but Lilliana dodged and landed her own punch in his side.

Then she said "Don't take it easy on me just because I'm your woman."

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said lunging at her and tackling her to the ground, she tried to push him off of her but he was trying to pin her arms. She then drew on the power of wind, as it started to swirl around them it picked Sam up and threw him off of her moving him several yards away. She then quickly stood up and let the wind die down, she then braced herself as she saw Sam running towards her when he got close he lunged again but Lilliana moved out of the way and chopped him in the back.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers